Hilary Irvine's African Odyssey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lasted until the twenty fourth blow. At that point she broke. A hoarse sob burst from her lips, and she twisted her body in anguish, in a futile attempt to avoid the pain of the lash. At the twenty seventh blow she screamed.

"Stop! Please stop!" she shrieked hysterically as the whip conquered her, "PLEASE!"

It was the reaction that Mugabe had been waiting for. He paused for a moment to enjoy the pitiful begging of the woman he had broken.

Then he continued.

Again and again the lash landed. Hilary screamed uncontrollably, not stopping even between blows.

"Aagghh!" she screamed. "Stop! Stop! Stop! Please stop!"

Finally he stopped. Mugabe was breathing heavily, though this was nothing compared to the condition of his victim. Defeated, Hilary's head drooped. She was close to fainting. Mugabe let her recuperate for a while. He wanted her fully conscious for the last part of the ordeal.

In a daze Hilary was dimly aware that she was pulled backwards while in front and below her some of the Daughters worked at something, giggling while they did so. She only awoke properly when Mugabe threw some water into her face. Hilary was scarcely able to focus her eyes on her torturer's face as he chuckled away.

"Not so high and mighty now are we Missy Irvine?"

Hilary's only reply was a low groan. The whipping had beaten the defiance out of her.

"Still yo will go wit something to smile about!"

Hilary looked down to where Mugabe's finger pointed. She gasped. There embedded in the ground between her legs and just in front of her was an assegai - an African spear, it's point glinting in the sun as it reached as high as her belly button.

Hilary looked down at it in wide-eyed incomprehension. Understanding dawned as two of the Daughters moved up behind her, seized her thighs and lifted her over it.

"NO!" she gasped, grasping the horror of what was intended for her.

As the point of the assegai parted her vulva she whimpered in fear and no small degree of pain. She was about to suffer a cruel and horribly painful death. There was only one chance for survival. As Hilary was lowered onto the spear she tightened her vagina. It did her little good. Her captors made sure that she was well and truly impaled before tying her ankles in place so that there was no chance she could remove herself from the brutal spear. Only Hilary's superb physical shape enabled her to survive for more than a few minutes. With every bit of her remaining strength she clenched her vaginal muscles, preventing the spear from penetrating her vitals. But her endurance was almost gone. It was only a matter of time before gravity won out and she died in frightening agony.

"Good bye, Missy Irvine! Me have enjoyed our brief acquaintance!"

Hilary could dimly discern that everyone was leaving. In the vehicles they had brought, in the vehicle she had brought, the man who raped her and the man who whipped her left the scene accompanied by their female minions.

Hilary was now alone. Her body trembled with the effort of holding her body where it was, and yet, she could feel her body slowly settling onto the spear. A millimetre at a time she was slowly sinking to her death and as she did so the excruciating pain in her vagina increased exponentially. Six inches of the assegai were now deep inside her. Her body slipped another inch. She was weakening. With a sob, Hilary realized that she was only minutes away from a cruel and degrading death.

"M-Miss Hilary!"

The sound, little more than a groan, came from beneath her. Blinking away her tears Hilary looked down.

"Bibi! You're alive!!"

The black smiled thinly. There was a trail of blood from where he had been shot to where he now was. A lot of blood...

With his last ounce of strength Bibi kicked at the shaft of the spear that impaled his beloved employer.

"Ahh!" Hilary gasped in relief as the shaft broke and the point was suddenly falling out of her.

Relief was short-lived for when she looked down it was obvious that Bibi was dead.

Hilary shed tears for her dead friend. Tears of hopelessness for herself as well. Imminent death had been averted but she was still suspended from the trees. Using what little strength she still could muster Hilary tested her bonds. Nothing. She was doomed to hang there until rescue or death.

Hours past. Then night. Then the scorching sun returned. Hilary hung limply, drifting into and out of consciousness. She could feel herself dying.

When the men approached she was unaware. When back of her thighs were seized she felt nothing. When hands moved up her legs and groped her butt-cheeks she had an inkling.

"Ooof!"

When the ropes were cut and she crashed into the ground Hilary was suddenly alert.

Crowding round her was a gaggle of Arabs, grinning.

"Thank you!" she gasped, more relieved than she had ever been in her entire life.

Water was thrust into her hand and she greedily gulped some down.

"Ohh!" she gasped again as some cold, soothing liquid was applied to the marks on her back.

"Thank you!" she wheezed again, "I'll make sure you're well rewarded for helping me!"

"Indeed white lady!" smiled the leader, whose name was Mudada, "We will be well rewarded!"

Something in his tone made Hilary pause in her drinking. She looked around suddenly aware that she was utterly naked.

"Hey!" she cried indignantly as something was fastened around her slender neck.

An iron collar!

"We will be well rewarded when we sell your sexy white body!"

Looking between the horde of filthy Arabs surrounding her Hilary could discern a group of near-naked black Africans, all chained. All slaves. Like her.

12