Hilde's "Maiden" Voyage Ch. 01

Story Info
It was just another uneventful day in Skyrim...
935 words
3.48
9.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dunmen
Dunmen
2 Followers

Hilde the Maiden stepped out of her door and breathed in the fresh morning air. It was another fine day in Skyrim. She went down her steps and moved towards the Imperial fort to her job cleaning the floors. As she walked across the street she saw a cart coming down the road with three Nords and a Dunmer.

One looked like a Stormcloak, the other like a noble, and the last Nord was dressed in rags barely fit enough to be called clothes. The Dunmer looked around confusedly, wearing rags that really shouldn't have been called clothes.

As she kept on toward the fort an Imperial soldier pulled her into the niche between two houses. She felt his hand go down her blouse and fondle her ample breasts. His other hand started to pull her skirt up and she decided it was time to stop it.

A minute or so later a flushed Hilde walked out of the niche with a sore foot and a bloody fist. She went in through the door and grabbed her bucket and mop. She heard a strange roar from outside but figured it was probably better to ignore it. After five minutes one of the guards and the Dunmer from the cart ran in covered in ash and with their clothing torn.

She felt like her eyes were popping out of her head. She was a virgin and had never even seen a man's organ before but this strange tube of flesh that hung down from the dark elf's legs was enough to set her head spinning.

"Fool girl don't you know there's a dragon about? You should come with us we can keep you safe."

She barely registered the guard's voice as she was mesmerized by the display of elven nudity. In a daze she followed the elf... and the guard, they stormed through slaying the Stormcloaks that stood in their way.

Her mind was a blank, orbiting the image of her first penis. And she didn't even realize that they were outside until she felt the cool breeze on her face... and her chest. She looked down and realized that in all of the commotion a button had snapped on her blouse and her large breasts lay bare to the eyes of the two men.

The Dunmer's penis started to grow and lift, and in her embarrassment she ran. She stumbled down a slope and tripped over a root.

"Well, what do we have here?"

She looked up and saw two men in fur armor staring down at her. She started to get up but remembered her blouse. If she tried they were going to see everything.

"Maybe we should have a little fun with her before we kill her."

She gasped as the first bandit's loincloth rose until it was a fur scrap draped over an enormous penis extended over a fleshy pouch. The end glistened in the light and she got very worried. The other bandit took off his loincloth and revealed a very small penis that was standing straight out over a small nearly hairless pouch.

The first bandit grabbed her by the hair and shoved her face into his pelvis. She felt the scalding heat of the bandit's penis on her face and was stunned.

"Suck my cock slut!"

"Wha-?"

He shoved his "cock" into her mouth, the head smashing her uvula into the back of her throat. The taste sickened her, it tasted like sweat and... and... and... deliciousness. It was vibrant and alive and it tasted salty, sweet, smooth, and bitter at the same time. It made her knees weak and lit a fire in the pit of her stomach.

She grabbed onto his butt and tried to fit as much of him into her mouth as she could.

"Mmmmghgarrhhhhnnnnnnnn!"

"Hah, looks like she loves it Skakki!"

"Of course she does Hrolvir all good sluts love a big cock. Do me a favor and check how tight she is."

She felt a cold wind on her backside and then something wriggled up into her vagina. She squirmed a little at the intrusion but was a little too busy to do anything about it.

"By the Eight, she's the tightest thing I've ever touched!"

"Then you need to lube her up for me. Get that little pig sticker of yours pumping."

Then she felt something press up against her butt and something else squirmed up into her vagina.

"Oh by Dibella, I'm gonna pop already!"

She felt something hot pour up into her right as something thick and amazing filled her mouth. She swallowed and swallowed and swallowed but it just kept coming and then she felt something pour down onto her face.

She opened her eyes and looked up at the bandit's face and nearly vomited at the sight of all of the blood pouring out of the arrow wound in his neck. The bandit behind her stumbled backwards; he turned to run and crashed into a tall man in iron armor holding a mace.

His face paled and he fumbled for his dagger as the mace smashed into his crotch. He tumbled to the ground and went still as the mace crushed into his head. The man removed his helmet and she gasped as she saw the face of the Dunmer from the fort.

She felt like she was on fire and she still tasted the other man's penis in her mouth. The only thing she could think of now was the first penis she had ever seen. She stared pointedly at the elf's crotch and licked her lips.

Dunmen
Dunmen
2 Followers