Hiliad's Special Gift Ch. 10-12

Story Info
Not out of trouble yet.
8.3k words
4.57
8.7k
3

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Give Hiliad a chance, will ya?! lol This isn't so much about BDSM as it is about the relationship between him and Connee. There's a reason for his behavior as well as Daniel's. I didn't mean to make them so unlikable, but there's a reason, I promise!

Big thing here, too: Chapters will be longer from here on out.

A big shout out to Scooter for editing!! Many thanks....but you're still fired!

------------------------

CHAPTER TEN

I walked into the club where Doug and a few other human employees were setting up the chairs at the tables. Doug said hello but I couldn't find my voice; I only nodded. Then I set myself to work.

Every which way I sat the bulbous clit toy would add pressure that made me squirm. No position was good enough to make it less. I was doomed.

Ten o'clock—the magic hour. It was my lunch, er, dinner time but I was far from hungry. I hadn't heard a peep from Hiliad and thought I was safe—key word being 'thought.' My stomach churned so violently from nerves I decided to go outside to get a breath of fresh air. The atmosphere was thick with humidity, an electrical charge everywhere around me. I knew for certain it wasn't me. I sat down on a wooden log used as a tire barrier and off in the distance saw the sky light up faintly from the west. It was enough that my super-heightened eyes picked up on it. It was followed by a distant rumble of thunder. The storm was right on time. I put my hands on the log, leaned my head back and closed my eyes. There were no crickets chirping their mate call. No rat or mouse scurrying around for an oak tree seed that had fallen from above. It was completely—BZZZZZZ.

Jumping three feet, literally, I almost fell off the log before I caught myself. The clit stimulator—I dubbed Chitty, as in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang—made its presence known for the first time. I looked around trying to find Hiliad but couldn't see Him, even though the back parking lot was fairly empty. I tried to relax, telling myself He was only testing me. But then my nipples quivered from the vibration of the nipple clamps—dubbed Nipsey—and a little squeak escaped my lips.

I held my breath and sat as calmly as I could waiting for more, excitedly enough, mind you. As quickly as it started there were no more surprises. Man, was I ever disappointed. Another flash of lightning lit the sky. I could no longer avoid the inevitable.

I headed back to my office and settled in my chair. Within seconds my phone rang. It was Hiliad's cell phone number. I quickly picked it up. "Yes Sir?"

"Come to me," He commanded then immediately hung up.

I bolted out of my chair and rushed to His side—His feet, actually. I settled myself on my knees, my head bowed. I could see Liza's five-inch heels at the back leg of Hiliad's throne.

"Doesn't she look delectable, Hiliad?" Liza croaked.

"Yes, Liza, that she does." He waited a moment before he said, "Turn around."

Without getting up, I turned around on my knees until I was facing the crowd. Since it was fairly early, there were only about twenty patrons in the bar, mostly human. I didn't know which was worse—human or vampire staring at me.

"Give me your neck," Hiliad ordered.

He is going to bite me in front of all these people? He knows better! What is Hiliad thinking biting me in the club, in front of all these witnesses? How would he explain the dead body ... my dead body?

"Let down your hair," He said.

Automatically I reached behind my head, unclasped the barrett and let my long, silky hair fall down to my shoulders. He pulled my hair back gently then placed His cool, soft lips on my neck, nibbling gently. "Hmm, Chantal, lovely scent."

My body was shaking badly, and I had no control over myself to stop. I stared up at a ceiling light waiting for the pain to come.

"Relax, sub. Close your eyes."

Closing my eyes, I did my best to relax, but it wasn't enough. It was so quiet in the club that a pin could have dropped in Switzerland and we would have heard it. But there was no sharp, intense, burning pain at my neck. Instead, His cool, long fingers traced over my neck exactly where He had kissed me that sent shivers through me. I could feel the coolness of His hands around my neck. Something wide and smelling of leather tightened around my neck, locking behind me.

A collar? All of this for a collar? He wasn't going to bite me in front of these strangers. Only then did I finally breathe.

Hiliad placed His hands under my chin and pulled it aside. Oh, now I get it. He was going to take my blood then. "Sub?"

"Yes Sir?" My voice cracked.

"You have pleased me greatly," He said into my ear.

"I am glad, Sir."

"You are mine now. Do you understand that?"

"Oh, yes, Sir." I sighed, incredibly thrilled.

"Good. You may leave early tonight, if you wish."

He is leaving it up to me? "I'd prefer to stay."

"Why?"

"Because we are under a threat of tornados until midnight, and the apartment building has no basement."

He didn't reply. I felt him pull away from me. I remained frozen and opened my eyes. The faces of the humans looked disgusted and mortified. One girl flinched her nose and whispered something to her boyfriend. The vampires simply looked amused. Most vampires I ever saw always looked amused.

"Come sit with me," Hiliad finally said.

Slowly I stood and sat in the chair beside my Dom, my Master, my caregiver. I had never felt so honored in my life. From the corner of my eye I saw His hand reach for mine. I gave it to Him freely. He squeezed it gently. I smiled but didn't look at him.

"Will you get me a drink, sub?" Hiliad asked.

"Yes, Sir," I said happily. "What would you prefer?"

His eyebrows furrowed deeply. "What type of animal's blood was in your refrigerator?"

"Sir, I apologize. I was so emotionally—"

"Did I say I wanted an explanation?" He barked.

"No Sir," I answered nervously.

He smiled crookedly. "Sheep. Do not forget it."

I shook my head tensely. "No Sir. I promise—"

Hiliad put his hand out and held it like he was holding a glass, all the while his eyes burrowed into mine. "Why is my hand empty?" He asked irritated.

I pushed myself out of the chair and hurried to the bar. Halfway there my crotch vibrated, and I almost lost my footing. With every small, careful step I took, the quivering went from my pussy to my feet, and it didn't stop. I had to lean my body forward slightly to control myself, but it helped very little.

By the time I reached the bar, I was breathing fast and heavy, like I'd run the 100-meter dash. I glanced into the mirror to see if I could see Hiliad's reflection, but Doug was blocking the view. I put my elbows on the bar to steady myself, about to ask for the drink when Chitty turned from the lowest setting to full strength in a split second. I gasped and tilted my head down so Luke couldn't see the expression on my face. He'd only have reported back to Hiliad.

"I'll. Have. A. Sheee ... heee ..." It decreased momentarily then went back to full blast. It didn't stop. My breathing became shallow, and I knew I was going to have an orgasm any minute. I swallowed hard. "Sheep's ... bllll—" I could no longer speak because Hiliad had courteously turned on Nipsey.

"Miss, are you alright?" Luke asked, although I heard little concern in his voice. As a matter of fact there was no concern at all; he was trying to hold back a chuckle. Okay, remove Luke from the company's Christmas bonus list.

"Give me. The damned ... oh, fffuuuu..." I fought my hardest to stop the orgasm because Hiliad hadn't told me I could have one. I tried to cross my legs but that only made the vibration stronger and harder. I slammed my fist on the bar.

"Is there a problem here?" Hiliad said as he stepped beside me.

My face was beet red and my body felt like it was on fire. There was no way I could get away with it. "No. Sir," I gasped.

Hiliad put His arm around my waist. "I think what this lady is asking for is my regular, Luke." I closed my eyes tightly and prayed Hiliad would turn the damned toys off. "Don't you dare cum," He hissed in my ear quietly so others around us couldn't hear. I grunted from the back of my throat, my lips closed tightly. My body shuddered violently. "Don't you fucking cum," He repeated angrily.

I shook my head, took a deep breath, picked my head up and looked at Him. "No Sir."

A clap of thunder erupted so violently a few glasses clanged in the overhead rack. Luke placed the glass of blood on the counter, and I was expecting Hiliad to take it. He didn't. So I took it as Hiliad took my hand and we walked back to His throne. Liza was no longer there. Hiliad took a swig of His drink, all the while keeping His eyes on my face. I could see His hand in His pocket move, and I sighed heavily with relief when He turned Chitty and Nipsey off.

"Did you cum?"

I smiled proudly. "No Sir."

"Well done." He leaned forward and rested His lips on mine, nibbling on my bottom lip expertly. The man, er, vampire had never tasted or felt so good. I never wanted Him more than at that moment. But fate had another plan.

Liza approached Hiliad and whispered something in His ear. He looked towards Luke, moved His lips, although I couldn't hear what he said, and Luke nodded. He then turned the music off, stood on the bar and announced, "The bar is closed! A tornado has been spotted on the ground in the next county over and headed our way. All humans MUST leave now!"

Panic set in within me, and I stood up. Hiliad grabbed my wrist roughly. "Where do you think you are going?"

"Sir, Luke said—"

"I'm well aware of what Luke said. You are with me. Do you not think I can protect you?"

I frowned, confused. "No Sir, of course not ... I mean yes Sir."

While the humans were scampering out of the bar, Hiliad led me towards the back of the bar. "Sir, what about the other vampires?"

"Oh, they'll be down in a minute." For some reason, I didn't like the tone of His voice.

Walking down the steps to the basement, I dreaded having to see the equipment in the presence of Hiliad, my Dom—the one person, er, vampire, that would allow me to be a part of it all again.

Noticing the lighting was low I could still see clearly, and there was no equipment whatsoever, There were only tables and chairs. I sighed, heavily laden with disappointment.

But then I whimpered and had to stop. "Come, sub," Hiliad ordered after He turned around and looked at me curiously.

I shook my head. "Sir, I apologize, but," my face contorted in pain, and I pressed my breasts together with my forearms, "The clamp ... my left breast ... it's slipping off."

"Does it hurt?" I nodded emphatically. "Well, I shall have to remedy that, shan't I?" He walked towards me, a sly grin on His lips and looked down on me. He unbuttoned the top three buttons and, keeping our eyes locked—I knew not to dare look away—He stuck His hand under the material of the blouse, pulled back the cup of the bra and got a hold of the clamp, removing it completely.

I had been wearing them for almost five hours by then and they had become very painful. Closing my eyes briefly, I groaned from the back of my throat. When I looked back at Him, His eyebrows were furrowed. "On a scale of one to ten, how bad is the pain?"

"It's a nine, Sir." I fought to keep tears from building up in my eyes. "It'll pass."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. I wouldn't want you to be hurting ... just yet." His hand never moved from inside my bra, but he removed the right clamp, again I winced in pain, and pulled them out.

I groaned in relief. "Thank you, Sir."

"I am disappointed you neglected to tell me. Will you do that again?"

"Oh, no Sir."

Hiliad smiled then led me to a corner of the room where he stood behind me, His hands resting on my hips but keeping my body from touching His. I watched as the other vampires casually came down, like they were in no danger at all. If they got carried off by the tornado they'd land hard and be hurt, but they would survive. The business itself is insured for loads of money; I'd seen the insurance policy. But I still wondered why Hiliad had the vampires come down at all. The last to come down were Liza and Luke, who walked towards us and stood in front of us protectively, as if they'd tackle the 150-mile per hour winds themselves.

So, we stood around and waited, me impatiently, and the vampires in their trance-like state, assumingly to save their energy for having dinner that night. Above our heads, we could hear the winds howling and the rain pelting the building, but we were safe. At least, the vampires were. The only human in the room was in big trouble.

After twenty minutes, and way past the point of losing all of my patience, I was faced head on with complete boredom. And, remembering Hiliad told me he could feel my emotions, He must have known it. He removed one hand from my hip, but I couldn't tell where he put it. That was until Chitty began to sing its song of joy, while I gasped. I had to control my breathing, but it was incredibly difficult. Closing my eyes didn't do diddly-squat; even keeping my legs closed didn't work. I just had to endure it. Hiliad pressed His body against mine, and I could feel His erection press hard against my lower back.

"Would you like to cum now, sub?" Hiliad whispered in my ear.

"Yes, Sir," I gurgled.

"Hmm, not just yet. Spread your legs." I obliged. "How does it feel, sub Connee?" His deep, throaty voice gave me shivers.

"Perfect, Sir."

"Good." He then placed His hand under my chin and gently pushed back for me to rest my head on His collarbone. "Lean your body against mine. Can you feel my excitement?"

At first I thought He meant because His fangs were tracing over my earlobe. But when He pressed His hips harder into me, I knew what He meant. "Oh, yes, Sir," I replied breathlessly then melted into Him.

"Close your eyes, sub. Let your body tell you what it feels, what it wants."

I started to whine, which I knew wasn't a good thing, considering the company we kept. After several minutes, which were excruciatingly, enjoyably intense, I mumbled, "Edge." That was one of the words we'd agreed upon when I was on the verge of an orgasm, to be used for moments exactly like this.

"So soon?" He asked; His body shook in a small chuckle.

"Yes Sir."

My knees grew weak, even worse than when I went to get Hiliad His Sheep's blood. I was then gasping for breath, my heart pounding heavily. He kissed my neck, right below my ear before He turned me around, placed my hands around His neck and pressed me to Him. By then my whole body was shaking, and I held onto His neck tighter.

Wrapping His arms around my waist, He told me, "If you need to scream, do so." I rested my forehead on His chest and groaned from the back of my throat. "But do not make a sound."

"No Sir." I wasn't quite sure how exactly I was going to scream but not make a sound.

He removed His hand again and Chitty went full blast. I swore I swallowed my tongue. I moaned, whimpered, and wanted to scream, badly. But as the wave of the orgasm shot through me, I found I was hyperventilating, remaining as silent as I could.

"That's my good, little girl," Hiliad cooed into my ear. "Now, do you know what I want?" I pulled my head back, smiled then tilted my head aside. "Do you want to give it to me?"

If I moved my head any further, it would tear from my shoulders and roll to the floor. "Yes Sir."

Without another word, he dug His fangs into my neck and drank from me. I heard Him groan as He hungrily took my life source. I allowed Him. It was so different from His feeding off me before. It was more savage, urgent, and I was beginning to worry, even though I could not find my voice to protest.

Suddenly I heard Liza say something, though I couldn't understand what because I was starting to lose all of my senses. But I did feel someone tall—it had to have been Liza because Luke is too short—tear me away from my security blanket. My body was lifted and I was in a pair of strong arms. I had no strength to even open my eyes to find out who it was. As a matter of fact, I thought my life was over.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Hiliad! What have you done?"

Those were the first words I heard when I regained consciousness. I didn't recognize the voice. I was too overjoyed to realize I was still alive. But I wanted to hear what was being said, so I didn't move, forcing myself not to whine. I felt a sharp pain in the crook of my elbow but didn't understand what it was. There were also two small tubes up my nostrils, oxygen, I assumed, and that helped me come around quicker.

"Don't use that tone with me!" Hiliad barked. "She's getting the blood she needs."

"That's not the point," came a woman's voice closer to me. I recognized that one. It was the Wilma woman. "You could have killed her, Hiliad!"

"But I didn't." There was no regret in his voice.

"You need to keep your voices down," said another man I didn't know. "As a matter of fact, I want you all to leave." His voice was commanding and urgent.

"I will not leave her," Hiliad refused.

I heard multiple shuffles of feet then the Commander man said, "Yes, you will."

"Hiliad, please," Wilma said as I heard her walk away. "Hugh."

I heard Wilma and Hugh leave then felt the bed move slightly. Cool lips kissed my forehead. "I know you are awake. I am so sorry."

"Mr. Fildri, please," the unknown man said.

"Call me when she—"

"Now."

I didn't hear Hiliad walk away, but I heard the door close. "Ms. Byers, are you indeed awake?"

Slowly, I opened my eyes and looked at the man—er, another vampire, who appeared to be about fifty years old. "I'm Sylvester, a physician. How are you feeling?"

"Weak," I croaked.

He nodded, turned to the nightstand, filled a glass with orange juice and brought it towards me. "Can you sit up?" I tried my best and finally managed. "Good, good. Sip."

He brought the glass to my lips, and I let only a little fall into my mouth. When I swallowed, it was very uncomfortable because my throat was so dry.

"Do you remember what happened?" I nodded. "I've had to give you four pints of blood, young lady."

"Um, is that a lot?" I croaked.

"Yes. The human body has eight to ten. We take at least seven when we ... ah, I tend to ramble. You were lucky Mr. Fildri didn't get too carried away. Ms. Byers, my human assistant will be arriving in a few minutes. It is almost dawn, and we must leave. Lucille will take care of you throughout the day, and I will return at dusk. I can be reached by telephone, though. She'll take good care of you."

"Will ... can Wilma stay?"

"Ah. Dear, you do realize her companion is a vampire?"

I nodded, although I wondered why he had brought that fact up. "She's taken care of me before."

"You were injured at Hiliad's hand?" he asked, his voice concerned.

I was, but it wasn't any of his business. "No."

From the expression on his face, I didn't think he believed me. "Alright." He checked the bag of blood hanging from a hooked rod by the side of the bed. "This should be the last bag. You need to get lots of sleep today. Can you do that for me?"

I nodded and squirreled myself back under the covers. "Thanks," I told him then yawned.

"You'll be just fine." He gave me soft smile and left, leaving the door slightly cracked.

I heard no voices down the hallway, though I didn't really care. I fell back to sleep quickly.

Later that day ...

I slowly came around again and felt much better, but I was still weak. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. It was the same bedroom I was in before the night Daniel kicked me out. The needle had been removed from my arm, but it was sore; the tubes were still in my nostrils, though. And based on the fading sun outside the window it was almost dusk. That meant Hiliad would be here soon. I'm moving away. If I keep this up, I'll be dead in a week.