Hiliad's Special Gift Ch. 43-44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, okay, that's enough," he said as he took back his hand and held onto her as tight as he could from behind, rocking her back and forth. "How are you feeling now?"

"Better."

"Remember, I've got a grip on you, so if you think—"

"I won't."

"Riight, I've heard that before."

"I won't," she repeated.

"Do you need to eat more?"

"No. Hiliad," she started, twisting her body enough so that she could look up at him. "How long will . . . I don't know if—"

"You will. We'll help you."

Her body shuddered. "The things I said, did—"

"Stop, right now. It'll pass, I promise."

"Promise?"

"Yes, little one. The sun is almost up. Let's get you more to eat."

"No, wait, wait, please," she begged. "I am so sorry for the way I behaved."

"I was never worried, my love. I have been patient for two thousand years to find someone like you. And now that I have, I am not about to let you go."

"Even after the way I acted?"

"Because of how you behaved. You are a fighter, Connee Byers. I wouldn't have you any other way. Now, enough of this. You need to eat, take a long, hot bath and sleep."

As they walked out of the room with her cradled in his arms, her head on his collarbone, she mumbled, Hiliad, why are there holes in the wall?"

"Oh, right. Your mother was so angry with you she punched the wall."

"I did no such thing," Frannie said as she met them in the hall, a huge, relieved smile on her lips.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

CONNEE'S POV:

While Hiliad filled the tub, I kept thinking of one person, human, or Bintaur, whatever he would be. It didn't matter. He was my son ... our son, Fredrick.

My body seemed to float up on its own before I realized Hiliad had lifted me to my feet. Without a word he slipped the robe off of me, even though it was already hanging down my arms. Taking my hand, he led me to the tub. I stepped in and sat down, stretching my legs but sitting stiffly. He sat down outside the tub and began to wash me slowly and lovingly.

"Hiliad, thank you."

"For what?"

"For loving me and taking such good care of me."

"Silly girl. You've been a pain in my ass," he said as he took my knee from underneath and washed my feet. "But I've loved every second of it. And you gave me a beautiful son. He takes after his father."

I gasped. Even though I'd been thinking of him, hearing Hiliad mention his name bolted my heart. "Hil, how is he? Is he ..." I couldn't say it.

"Normal?" he finished for me as he pushed my damp hair away from my temples. "Yes, for a vampire-Bintaur."

"What has he been eating? How big is he?" I sputtered off a hundred other questions before his laughter stopped me.

He kissed my forehead. "He's fine, my love. He drinks bottles of blood and ... what the queen calls formula. She also said he's a tow baby, though I can't see him towing anything behind him just yet."

I laughed, making the water splash around our bodies. "Hon, that's a common southern phrase. It just means he has blonde hair and fair skin."

"Like I said, he takes after me. She says he's growing very fast. He's even smiled at me."

I chuckled again, relieved her baby was healthy. "No, hun. That was gas."

A strand of his hair had fallen into his eye, and I brushed it away as I stared deeply into his eyes.

"Connee, of all the women I've loved, or thought I loved, you ... you are what I needed, what I wanted. I will never love another again."

Regardless of his words, panic set in. "How ... How was it easy holding Fredrick? Did you get the urge to--"

He shook his head. "No more questions, little one. The quicker you listen to me the quicker you can hold our child in your arms. Maybe try to see if he'll suckle."

There was a knock on the door. "When you two are do ne in there come into your bedroom," Francesca said.

"Okay, Mom," I hollered back.

After I washed my hair and he was done cleaning three days' worth of filth off me, I could finally relax. Apparently he was feeling better, too, because I noticed the bulge in the crotch of his pants. I laughed when I peeked into his thoughts.

"Honey, you can tie me to a tree branch, flog me for hours until I'm screaming in ecstasy after multiple orgasms then screw me all night long tomorrow night. Right now all I want is to hold my ... our baby."

"You have got to stop doing that. You'll leave me no surprises for you. Now you're as clean as I can get you."

"Thank you, baby. Love you."

"I love you too. Now hush and get out."