Hill Country Initiation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena squeaked, "Ow!" But this time my straining pecker moved a little bit deeper into her. It was impossibly tight and Lena was pushing back against the pressure of my dong, lifting her butt up off the white tee-shirt, which was now soaked in her flowing pussy juice, a wide wet spot growing wider underneath her.

Karen had moved behind Lena and was now holding Lena's head in her lap, with her legs spread out in a wide V on either side of the younger girl's body. She stroked Lena's hair and cheeks. She moved her hands down to rub and massage Lena's chest, making encouraging little motherly sounding cooing noises as she did. "All right, Lena. It's Okay, Lena. It's going to feel good, Honey."

Lena thrust at me once more as I gave another strong push, and my prick slipped another inch or so deeper into her. Karen seemed to know that Lena had taken in more of my cock. Maybe it was that secret female communication working again. "See there, that's good. See there," she whispered.

I shoved into her again, with a thrusting motion this time, and nuzzled a little more dick deeper into Lena. Despite her denials she shoved back, and another inch sank into her. As my pulsing pole probed deeper and deeper into her pink pussy flesh, the incredible sensations of ecstatic pleasure increased. I thrust into her again, with greater force, and her pussy gripped me even tighter than before. Then I felt the head of my dick pressing against the bottom of her cunt. I was all the way in!

"You did it, Lena. He's all the way in you. Good girl!" Karen warbled. "I told you you could do it."

Lena looked up into my face. Her blue, blue eyes were shining. "Wow, Jack! We did it; we really did it. It only hurt a little, just when you first stuck it in me. You were right, Karen. It made the hurt go away. Okay, Jack, now fuck me."

I didn't want to lose what I had gained. I kept myself pressed hard against her, my dick soaking in her abundant pussy juice, her cunt squeezing it with incredible pressure, sending waves of electric fire through my whole body. Holding it in her as deep as I could, I began to rotate my ass in a swiveling circle, slowly at first, then a little faster with each rotation.

"Oh, Jack!" she sang. "Oh, Jack! That feels so goood! Oh! Oh! Oh! You hit the bottom of my pussy, Jack. Keep doing that, keep doing it!"

Karen was pleased; she was beaming. She felt like she had done it. In a way, she had. Without Karen's coaxing and her sexual leadership, Lena probably wouldn't have done anything but rub her pussy and watch Karen get fucked. Karen was stoking Lena's hair, rubbing her tiny nipples, crooning to her like a mother bird. She reached forward and stroked my butt.

The warm feel of a girl's hand on the bare skin of my ass gave me extra fire. I pulled back a little way and jabbed my dick hard into Lena. Her hips came up to meet my thrust, and my pubic bone slammed against her clit. I pulled out a little farther and jabbed it in again, feeling my cockhead hit the bottom.

"Ohhhhhhh!" said Lena.

I drilled it deep into her cunt again.

"Aaaahhhhh!" said Lena.

I slammed in into her with heavy force.

"Ayieee!" said Lena, WHOOO!! Oh, Jack, Jack, Jack!"

I set up a regular pistoning motion, and my dick hit the bottom of her cunt with every stroke. Lena was going wild. She lifted her legs up and locked her heels behind my back, giving added force to every deep thrust I jammed into her.

"Ohh! Ahh! Aaahhhh!"

I had really got into the rhythm now, pulling out until only the head was still between her pussy lips, and whamming each long stroke deep into Lena.

"Go to it, Jack, fuck her good," Karen said. "Give her a good ride; she needs it."

I drew back again and slammed against Lena hard, but this time my prick missed its target wet and slippery, it slipped away from the mouth of Lena's tight little cunt, and slithered down the crack of her butt cheeks.

"Noooo!" Lena yelled.

Karen grabbed my wet, slimy pecker and guided it to the mouth of Lena's pussy. She pushed it in forcefully. "Keep it in her pussy, Jack," she cooed. "Give it to her good."

"Ahhhhhhhh," said Lena.

This time my rigid pole easily slid deep into Lena's sloppy wet cunt. It was almost magical. And the wet smear on my white tee-shirt had turned a rosy pink. Lena had bled again from the force of pushing my straining tool into her too-tight pussy.

"Whoooo!" said Lena.

Karen noticed the bloodstain. "He got the rest of your cherry this time, Lena," she said with an air of smug satisfaction. "This time he got it all. You're a big girl now. What you wanted. Now you can fuck as much as you like, any time you want to."

She left us to go on fucking without her guidance. She moved a few feet away, sat down in the lush green of the meadow, and began to play with her pussy. She rubbed the outside of her slit. She stroked it up and down. She stuck one finger inside and jammed it in deep. She pulled her finger nearly all the way out and started to her clit. Her clit was a lot bigger than Lena's. I could see that it had a hood over the top of it. She pulled the hood back with two fingers and rubbed the tip of her clit with one finger of her other hand. It stood up and out, just like a tiny little dick. That was what I had been blindly rubbing while I was licking and chewing her pussy.

I had slowed the tempo of my thrusting into Lena's little cunt and had a steady rhythm going. I had entered a new phase of sexual experience. I felt like I could go on this way for hours and hours, maybe all afternoon and all night. Lena was moaning in a soft, slow, descending cadence.

"Oommhhh. Pause.

"Oommhhh." Pause.

"Oommhhh." Pause.

"Oooooohhhhhhhh."

But then her tone changed. She was grunting now with every thrust and her body started to tense up. She rammed her cunt up to meet every stroke of my tool burrowing into her. "Do me harder, Jack. Huff! Fuck me faster. Huff! Fuck me faster!"

Karen looked up from working on her own cunt. "She's near ready now, Jack. She's just about there. Fuck her real fast now. Make her come. Fuck her good. Make her come!"

That got me going faster and faster, not hard or deep in her, but really rapid-fire. Lena curled her body up against me, and then splayed out full length on the grass, jerking and twitching and quivering. Her golden blonde head went far back into the grass and her body bowed upward in an arc. Then she flopped down flat on the grass and went completely limp.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." She made it a super long drawn-out sigh.

Karen's hand was flying in her pussy. She was panting and moaning. She was whipping her cunt juice into a froth.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ooooommmmhhh."

The two girls had reached their climaxes at just the same time. And I had had it. My dick had fallen out of Lena's pussy, and it had blood on it.

Karen crawled over to Lena, still spread-eagled out on the grass. She stroked Lena's cheek and her chest. "There now," she said, "That was it, Honey. You've had your first come."

Lena moaned softly. Karen stroked her pussy.

Lena said, "Oh, God, that was good." She said it very softly. Then she sat up. "Jack really learned how to fuck a girl quick," she said in that same soft voice.

Her legs were spread out on the grass in a wide V, and I could see the little slit of her pussy. There was blood there too. Karen took my tee-shirt, now sopping with Lena's pussy juice, and used it to wipe the blood off Lena's cunt. Both girls seemed to have forgotten that I was there.

Then Karen turned her upper body around and looked at me. "Jack, you did good," she said. "I didn't know a boy could fuck as long as that. You're some kind of man." She rolled over on her belly. "Jack, I want you to fuck me again," she said. She stood up and came toward me where I lay on the grass. But then she turned her head and looked away. "Look at the sun," she said. "You see how late it is? We got to go home. I can't be late again. Seems like I get home late almost every time I get fucked. I can't let Mama find out I been fucking.

"Oh, my God." Lena sang out. "I never thought about that. Mama's gonna take one look at me, and she'll know. I'll just DIE!"

I suddenly realized that my white cotton tee-shirt was soaked in blood and pussy juice. And Karen had used my jeans as a pad under her butt for fucking me that last time. Oh, my God. "Jesus!" I said, what are we goin' to do?"

I didn't stop to think of all that I had gotten that afternoon. I had seen two girls stark naked, a thing I had only dreamt about. I had learned about sex in a magical rush. I had fucked three times, and two different girls, at that. I suppose I should have been pretty proud of myself. It didn't register at the time, but I had also learned a great secret, that girls like sex too. That they like to fuck; they fuck all around, and they are randier than boys.

But Karen was way ahead of me, as far ahead as she was in sexual knowledge—and in fucking. "First thing," she said, "we got to get clean. Wash off all the come and the blood. Wash out my pussy, and yours too." She picked up my clothes, without my having said anything about the stains, took Lena by the hand, and led the way back down to the creek. "We've got to clean up," she said. She was very matter-of-fact about it. Her earthiness was showing.

We went down to the creek again. The two girls waded in deep enough that they could dip their pussies in the water and wash them out while I rinsed off my limp pecker. Karen washed out my tee-shirt and jeans like a seasoned housewife, as if she did things like that every day. I pulled them on while she and Lena got dressed again.

Another thing that didn't reach my consciousness at the time was that the two girls were not wearing any underwear of any kind. In those days girls or women didn't wear "panties." They wore "step-ins" or "unmentionables" or "drawers or "bloomers." If I had thought at all about it, I would probably have assumed that country girls simply didn't wear underwear. Now I suspect that these two left off their underwear on purpose because they were planning to get me to fuck Lena—or to fuck both of them, because they were going to introduce me to sex.

The sun was still slanting down in the West when we climbed up the steps onto the porch of the Hochstetters' boarding house. Mrs. Hochstetter was sitting in the bench swing, drinking iced tea from a tall glass. Jimmie and Carl, the much older brother, were playing some sort of game in the side yard. It involved a lot of throwing and dust.

"What did you girls do with your swimsuits? Did you forget them down at the creek, again?" Mrs. Hochstetter was looking at Lena with unusual concentration.

"No, Ma'am," Karen said. "We didn't go in. We didn't bring our swimsuits. We just waded around while Jack was in swimming. Almost caught a fish."

That took Mrs. Hochstetter's attention away from her daughter. Lena helped it along. "Mama, can Karen stay over to have supper with us?"

"Well, I suppose that would be all right. It's about an hour to suppertime. Karen, liebchen, you'd better let your mama know."

I realized for the first time that Karen, at the age of twenty, was still living at home with her parents—her mother. I learned later that her father had been killed in the war, and Karen worked in her mother's flower shop.

"Yes Ma'am." Karen bobbed her head. She almost curtseyed. And she set off down the steps. At the bottom she turned to look back. "Want to come along, Lena? We'll only be a few minutes."

"Ja, ja. That's Okay too." Mrs. Hochstetter smiled indulgently. "Don't you girls get in any trouble along the way."

"Mama," said Lena. You know we'll be okay. It's only just a little way down the hill. We're both grown girls, and you know we're good girls."

"Ja, I know that. Go. Be back here by seven."

She knew they were good girls. Oh Good God.

The girls' bodies swayed with feminine grace as they went down the hill to the road. They seemed much younger than they were, like little girls. I went up to my room and pulled on a clean pair of jeans, cotton print shirt, and a pair of shoes. It wouldn't do to show up for supper at the dinner table in a tee-shirt.

The girls came back a few minutes before seven, their blond heads leaning together like conspirators in some girl-type secret. I could hear their giggles and laughter as they opened the low gate in the white picket fence and came up the walkway from the road.

Their blue eyes shone with merriment. Neither girl's face held a trace of guile or hidden meaning. Just as they came up the steps I heard Mama Hochstetter call out from inside the house, "Suppertime! Come now to the table or don't eat!" So there was no opportunity for the three of us to say anything to each other. But whatever they had been chattering about, I don't think they would have let me in on it. It had the feel of a "girl thing," where no man or boy could he allowed to intrude.

The usual snow-white tablecloth had been replaced with a red-and-white checkered one, scrupulously clean. In the center was a bunch of fresh-cut flowers in a clear vase, flanked by salt and pepper shakers, a bottle of pepper sauce, and a bottle of Heinz ketchup. Papa Hochstetter sat at one end of the table and obviously Mama would be seated at the opposite end. Carl and Lena usually sat to Papa's left, with me and Jimmie on the opposite side. This time, since she was a guest, Karen was placed next to me on my side of the table, directly across from Lena.

Mr. Hochstetter began the meal, as he always did, with a prayer while the boys fidgeted; and Mama ended with her inevitable "Amen." No one could reach for the food dishes until after Papa was served.

As the prayer ended, Lena and Karen raised their heads and looked at each other across the table. Their smile was a twinkling, mischievous communication. Again I felt excluded from their deep female secret. I was soon to find out what the girls had cooked up.

I felt something soft slither across the top of my right foot. Karen had slipped off her shoe and was rubbing the sole of her bare foot across mine. She nudged her toes up under the hem of my jeans. I remembered the soles of her feet, creamy white and smudged with soil, turned straight up to the blue sky as we fucked that afternoon.

Then I felt her hand in my lap, stroking the inside of my thigh. It was a good feeling and I enjoyed it, but I had to keep a straight face. She winked at Lena across the supper table as she slid her hand slowly up and down my leg from knee to crotch. I began to sweat. I could feel my peter lengthening down my pant leg. It was turning hard. It began to tingle.

The two girls exchanged a gay, gleeful glance and Karen ran her hand farther up my leg. Now she was actually massaging my lengthening, hardening tool. Only the stout denim fabric separated her fingers from my dick. I was in agony. I could feel sweat popping out on my face as I began to blush. It was sheer torture.

Mama Hochstetter noticed my red face. "John," she said, "you be okay? Your face very red is."

"Yes Ma'am. I'm okay. I guess I just got a little too much today, uh, too much . . . sun."

Karen and Lena giggled at each other. "Yes, Jack," said Karen, "you got a lot today." But she continued to rub my hard, hot pecker under the table.

Without knowing he was doing so, Jimmie provided a diversion. Through a wide grin he said, "Will Metzler let one in school yesterday, right there in class; everybody heard him!"

His mother spoke up quickly, "James! That word at my table you do not say!"

"I ain't said nothing, Mama." He was still grinning.

Carl responded, "What did he do?"

"F," said Jimmie.

"A, said Lena.

"R," said Carl.

"T," said Jimmie.

"Shame!" Mrs. Hochstetter said. "For that no supper you get." But her frown was a mock frown. Her children liked to tease her in ways like that, and she was used to it. And since we had already eaten, it was an empty threat anyway.

But all of us young folk laughed, and Karen took her hand off my leg. My prick was still hard as a rock, and still tingling; but it was no longer being actively tormented. I didn't dare stand up, for the bulge in my jeans was too obvious not to be noticed. I made a big show of asking for the pitcher, pouring myself another glass of iced tea, adding and stirring lots of sugar into it, and drinking it slowly. I needed time for my throbbing whanger to relax.

"May I leave the table, Mrs. Hochstetter?" asked Karen as politely as could be.

"Me too, Mama," echoed Lena.

"Of course. Put your dishes in the kitchen sink and wash up." She stood up from the table.

I wasn't ready. I was still hard, and my pecker still hurt. "Can I stay and finish my tea?" I said.

"Very well, John. Clear your dishes away when you are done." She went out onto the front porch with Papa, leaving me alone in the room. In the kitchen I heard the clatter of plates in the sink, the rattle of silverware, and the two girls whispering together, chattering and giggling.

Just as I finished my iced tea and made to stand up, I heard Karen saying, "Thank you, Mrs. Hochstetter. It's time I need to go home. Good night, Ma'am. Bye, Lena." I caught just a glimpse of her blue skirt as she moved down the hall. Then I heard the screen door close behind her.

I was thoroughly exhausted, wiped out from the afternoon's unaccustomed exercise, but I didn't fall asleep easily. Mental pictures kept me awake. Two beautiful blonde girls, stark naked. Karen's breasts with their wide areolas. Lena's fresh pussy waiting to be fucked. Karen's pussy descending toward my face as she squatted down onto my mouth. Blood leaking from Lena's pussy. And the torment of Karen's fingers rubbing my pecker at the dinner table.

The next day was Sunday, and I went to the local Lutheran church with the Hochstetter family. Mama expected me, practically forced me to go with them every Sunday. The priest wore a long white robe. He droned on and on for hours about the Devil coming to take us to Hell for our sins. I figured the Devil would probably have to come after me.

I caught up with Karen a little way outside the church, and walked along beside her a few yards before I said anything to her, "What was that?"

"What was what?" She batted her eyelashes. She was all blue-eyed innocence.

"At the dinner table last night."

"Well, it was meat loaf, boiled potatoes, green beans, and iced tea, if I remember right. With cherry pie for dessert.

"Cherry pie for dessert," she repeated. Suddenly I wondered if she was wearing any underwear, all dressed up like that in her Sunday-go-to-meeting dress, with white patent-leather Mary Jane shoes and all.

Then her tone changed. "Well, I was hot and all wet down there and my pussy was hurting from getting fucked and wanting to fuck some more, and I wanted to make you hurt from wanting another piece of pussy right then and there. I bet that made your dick hurt, all tight and held down inside your pants like that."

"Yeah, it hurt. You knew all the time it hurt."

"I knew it hurt. I like it when I know a guy is hurting from wanting to fuck me. But you got to hurt a little now and then. Without some hurts along the way, pleasure won't mean as much. And it's not like it was really painful."

Her braids flipped from side to side as she turned her head this way and that to look for others who might see us. There was no one in sight. She turned her back and pressed her soft, round butt hard against me. She turned to face me again and put her cheek against mine.

"Sometime soon," she whispered. And she walked away.

I stood there speechless for ten long seconds. I didn't know whether I was encouraged or angry at that glorious blonde for leaving me hot and hard like that. I was all set to rush after her when Lena came down from the church house. "What did Karen have to say about last night? I saw y'all talking."