Hillary Hagg's After School Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay there for many minutes trying to get her breath before someone tilted her head up and a flash bulb popped in her face. Then Charles dragged her to her feet.

“I have a picture of you right here. Consider yourself informed that if you ever set foot onto this property again you will be detained and the cops WILL be called.” He unlocked her handcuffs, and then he shoved her soaked handbag and boots that someone had fished from the fountain into her hands. (Incidentally the one who had been so kind was a janitor that everyone called “Chin” as he had no chin at all, having blown it off in a botched attempted suicide. He took pity on Hillary because both of them were extremely ugly and he wanted her to have a way to get home. He was also at the back of the crowd taking pictures that he would hang on his wall and use for jack-off material, so his act of kindness was being well rewarded as far as he was concerned.)

Hillary nodded, clutching her bag to her breasts, more for comfort than to hide her nudity at this point. The last thing she saw as she ran for her car was Tabitha and that girl who was the cause of her woes (Peggy) standing together, laughing and pointing at the huge red welts and purple bruises on Hillary’s ass as it jiggled by.

12