Hillbillies on Vacation

Story Info
Wyatt and Bonnie vacation in the big city!
2.4k words
3.96
23.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Wyatt and Bonnie had celebrated their twentieth anniversary last month. Their five kids had moved to the big city as none of them wanted to farm. Wyatt and Bonnie were salt of the earth type of people: Sunday was church and a social and spring was Sadie Hawkins dances. They had married young, only 18 years old. For the next five years, they had been busy having kids. It seemed they had two hobbies: farming and raising kids. To say they were small-town folks was an understatement.

But, Wyatt and Bonnie were having problems. As married folk do, they had grown apart, physically speaking. Wyatt had discovered the internet, where all sorts of urges could be satisfied if a guy had an itch to scratch and lately, Wyatt had been scratching four nights out of five.

Wyatt was your average farmer; built like a bull, but with half of grade six, he wasn't the sharpest nail in the can. Bonnie was a brunette and your classic farm-girl; a little over-weight with huge tits. Not at all like Daisy from Hazard County; probably why Wyatt done his own itch scratching.

To be honest, Wyatt had tried to talk Bonnie into some more interesting adventures. She wanted nothing to do with it! His penis went in one place; and that place was not her bum or her mouth! No Sir! She was worried though, her Momma had said that a man has certain needs and Bonnie had been trying, really trying. She had even wore her blouses undid like Wyatt liked, showing her cleavage. His latest request actually sounded pretty good. She had never been on a vacation before.

Wyatt was really excited! He had talked Bonnie into going to New York for a vacation. His brother was going to take care of the farm while he was gone; everything was perfect! He had been in contact with a guy on the internet that ran private parties; you had to be invited. The fellows name was John and he said that if Wyatt had a credit card, he and his wife could come to the party. John also said that they had sex at these parties! That was good enough for Wyatt! Yes Sir!

Chapter 2

Wyatt and Bonnie had arrived in New York and got checked into their motel. John had set it all up and it must have been a fancy one, because there were people coming and going all day and night!

They met John the morning after their arrival at the coffee shop across the road from the motel. John looked Italian; he wasn't very tall, wearing a black suit with his long hair slicked back to a pony tail. The first thing he had done was take a long look up and down at Bonnie. She wasn't sure what he was looking for, she had on her best jeans and her best, church blouse. It was her favorite as her minister had said it was pretty not two Sundays ago. Although, she was sure he would not think so now, Wyatt had talked her into undoing a couple buttons. Her cleavage was sticking wide open for the whole world to see!

John turned to Wyatt and smiled, "Welcome to New York. I hope you enjoy your stay. I have you confirmed for the DraKule Club at midnight; correct?"

Bonnie looked curiously at Wyatt. Wyatt answered quickly, "Yes Sir. That's right; midnight." He was purposely avoiding Bonnie's eyes.

John stretched his hand forward, "You have your credit card?" Wyatt handed it over to John who made it quickly disappear inside his suit jacket. He gave Wyatt a business card and told him not to be late and then was gone.

Bonnie had that look "Wyatt James Frederick Smith, what was that man talking about?" She looked out the window, looking up the street, "I don't like him."

"Now Bonnie honey," she hated when he talked to her like this; treating her like a child. After all, she had a year more schoolin' than him! "Honey, John is a good friend of mine I met online. He has invited us to a private shindig! It's invite only; we're lucky to be going!"

They argued a little more and Bonnie finally relented. If this is what Wyatt wanted, it wasn't so bad. At least he wasn't trying talking her into no fancy kinky stuff! She had almost refused though, when he pulled out a dress he wanted her to wear that night. Good Lord, it was more a long t-shirt than a dress! It came way above her knee and the top had no straps! How did he expect her to keep it up! After much whining and pleading she agreed to wear it. Thankful that she didn't know anybody around here! Could you imagine if her Daddy saw what she was wearing?

She had put it on but was not happy at all. It was a strapless dress and she didn't have any strapless bras so she had to go braless! She couldn't believe this dress! She had a mile of cleavage showing! The only people that had seen her titties this much was the doctor when she was born and her husband!

Wyatt had loved it though! He was so happy; he was fawning all over her! He hadn't been this randy since their wedding night! She didn't even argue much when he talked her into painting her fingernails and toenails red and putting one of those fake dragon tattoos on her hip.

Chapter 3

They had caught a cab and told the driver to take them to the address on the card. He had looked at it and then confirmed that this address was where they wanted to go. Wyatt assured him, that was the place and the driver pulled away.

They pulled up to an old, closed down factory and got out. There was a big black guy standing next to a door in the middle and they walked up and Wyatt said, "Uh, I'm Wyatt and this is Bonnie. We're invited!" He was grinning.

The black guy flipped through his smart-phone, then looked from them to the phone and back again. He seemed happy with something and he pressed a button by the door. A few minutes later the door opened and John was there, "Wyatt, Bonnie, do come in. Please, follow me."

They followed John down a long hallway, there was a light fog along the floor and dim lights lit the hallway. The sound of music with a heavy bass beat got louder as they walked. John opened a side door and let them through to a small lounge. There was a bar along one wall, with a Goth looking bartender. It seemed everything was black. There were little tables with a number of people drinking pale drinks.

As they sat down, John signalled the bartender, who brought over two tall drinks right away. Bonnie pushed hers away, "Sorry, I don't drink alcohol." Wyatt rolled his eyes and took a sip of his. He smiled and took another drink.

John pushed the glass back to Bonnie, "My dear, you have to try this drink. It is our signature drink; the DraKul Draught. You can't resist it." Wyatt was half finished his and not wanting to let him down, she took a little sip. Wow! It was delicious! She took another drink and smiled! "I told you," said John; a devious look on his face.

They had a few more drinks and the lights began to dim. Bonnie looked around, her head weaving a little. She had never drank alcohol before and it was starting to show! Her feet felt funny!

Along the back wall a curtain opened and revealed a wall of glass. Wyatt and Bonnie were staring at the wall trying to figure out what they were looking at; there seemed to be another room on the other side. The lights came up in the room a bit to show, something. What was that? It moved and then they understood.

It was a woman and she was on some sort of table or chair or contraption. She had a black, silk mask on and nothing else! She was nude! She was on her hands and knees, strapped to this contraption at her wrists and her ankles. They could see her moving around, but she was pretty secure. Even in Bonnie's state, she could tell this was just wrong! Wyatt was watching wide-eyed!

A door in the room opened up and a group of rough looking men entered, led by the big black guy that was at the door. Immediately he sent two guys forward while the rest stood back and watched. That's when Bonnie realized all the men were nude! She could see their penises!

Bonnie couldn't believe what she was seeing! The first two men were at the woman and were sticking their fingers into her bum and her vagina! The lady was squirming, but was held tight by the cords and straps! Now one guy was behind her and was screwing her from behind! He was holding her hips and pounding really hard! The other guy had moved in front and; oh no! He was screwing her mouth! Bonnie's mother had told her, "Bonnie Jean Isabel, you never let a man screw you in the mouth!" She never ever had either!

The men had shot their loads in her and the black guy had given the guy that fucked her mouth a red ribbon necklace with a gold medallion and the guy that fucked her pussy had gotten one with a white ribbon. Bonnie could see that he had medallions with black ribbons too, but she was scared what they were for! As the black guy sent two more guys up, John sat down at the table.

He had brought two more drinks and then asked, "Well, how do you like our little show?"

Wyatt, his eyes glued to the action, replied "This is great!" Bonnie slapped his shoulder, but he didn't even notice.

John looked at Bonnie, his eyes questioning "That poor lady! What is going on?" Bonnie noticed her words were starting to slur. She took a sip of her new drink and thought, this is the last one; but they were so good!

John explained, "We produce themed videos for our website. This one is 'Homeless Men Get Lucky.' We have a bus go out and collect homeless men and we bring them in for a drink and free sex. They use the medallions to get food and stuff. Most of them are here every night."

Bonnie thought that sounded awful! She wanted to ask John about the lady, but she was having some trouble collecting her thoughts. This drink tasted a little different. John and Wyatt had stood up. "W-what are you guysh doing?" Bonnie asked.

John leaned over and, looking down her dress, explained "I was just telling Wyatt that we were ready to continue with the rest of your evening."

Bonnie thought, is he looking at my titties? "Continue with what?" she asked.

"Continue with the rest of your evening." John answered. "You and Wyatt have paid for the VIP package." When John had spelled out VIP, he had tapped her titty with each letter, causing them to jiggle. Wyatt was watching the lady in the other room who was working on homeless men number eleven and twelve. Bonnie thought, he shouldn't touch my titties, no, no, he shouldn't. John stood up and took Wyatt by the arm and led him to the door. Two tall ladies in black dresses helped Bonnie stand up and between them led her behind John and Wyatt.

Chapter 4

They followed down the hall, deeper into the building and John and Wyatt turned right down a hallway while Bonnie and the two ladies continued straight.

John led Wyatt into a room that had a small bar, a couch and a single bed. He poured Wyatt a drink and then left. As John left three ladies entered; a blonde, a brunette and a redhead, and they were all nude. For the next half hour, John was fucked and sucked by all of them. Finally, he shot his creamy load into the blondes mouth. He sat in shocked silence as the brunette kneeled in front of her and she leaned over, letting his cum run out of her mouth into the brunette's open mouth! Then the redhead kneeled in front of her and she leaned her head back as the brunette let his cum run into her mouth! She stood up, walked over to Wyatt, opened her mouth to show him his load swirling around in her mouth, then she closed her mouth and swallowed! And with that, they turned on their heels and were out the door.

John came back in and Wyatt got dressed. "John! That was amazing! They were like twins, but there was three!" John was smiling leading Wyatt back down the hall as he talked non-stop. "They was sucking my cock, just like in the movies! Cock. Cock! Bonnie don't like me saying naughty words. I like saying cock and pussy though. I wonder how she's doing?" He pulled on John's arm, but he just smiled and kept walking, "Is Bonnie having fun like I did? I wonder what she would do with three guys."

John didn't reply; he led Wyatt into another lounge. This one was different though, it was all done in red colors. The bartender brought Wyatt a drink as the lights dimmed. The wall of curtains opened up and Wyatt saw a scene similar to the black lounge. The lady was strapped and corded into the same type of contraption. The only difference was that her blindfold was red.

This one must have been going for a while, because there was already about sixteen guys standing off to the side watching; an assortment of medallions with different color ribbons, red, black and white. It was obvious this lady had been going for a while, because when the two guys finished and stepped away, Wyatt could see cum running out of her pussy and her inner legs were shiny with it. She had huge tits and it looked like her nipples were all stretched! He squinted and he could see her ass was red and gaping a bit! He saw her jerk; she was spitting something out. Her face was slick with cum and there was a white pool below her head on the floor.

Two more guys stepped up and started fucking her. Wyatt couldn't believe this! Bonnie should be here to see this! He looked and laughed, heck, this lady even had red fingernails, red toenails and a dragon tattoo on her hip! Just like Bonnie!

Wyatt called for another drink and sat back to watch the show; about twenty more homeless guys to go!