Him

Story Info
She submits.
1.2k words
4.19
26.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing at the window, she stares out into the night, watching the stars softly twinkle in the dark sky, the moon floating quietly in a pool of midnight blue. Leaves twirl a silent dance to the soft breeze that flutters across the garden. Her fingers brush gently over her breasts, shivering slightly as her nipples start to stiffen beneath her shirt.

She feels him coming up behind her before he even touches her. Silently his soft lips trace over the smooth creamy skin of her neck as she leans back into him, his hand sliding up her back, into her long dark hair, grabbing it suddenly and pinning her against the wall. Pulling her arms behind her, he twists a length of rope around them, tying it tight so she can feel the rope digging into her flesh. Slowly he turns her round to face him, brushing the dark hair out of her eyes and kissing her lips gently before he blindfolds her.

Taking her by the arm he leads her out of the room and up the stairs into a bedroom, sitting her on the edge of the bed and pushing her legs open slightly. She feels the cool sheets beneath the bare skin of her legs, his thumbs brushing softly over her nipples as he slowly unbuttons her shirt and slides it off her shoulders. He parts her legs, hands sliding up her thighs feeling how wet she is. She moans softly as his fingers find her clit, he rubs softly at first, quickening as she gets wetter, her head falling back, dark hair tumbling across her back like water. He stops, running his finger lightly over her lips, letting her taste herself. Her mouth closes over his finger, tongue flicking against it as she sucks it into her mouth, biting softly.

Slowly he pulls his finger from her lips, her tongue reaching out and wanting for more. He pushes her back onto the bed, kneeling over her as he unzips his pants tugging them off. Her hands struggle against the rope that burns into her flesh, wanting to reach out and stroke him, wanting to pull him into her soft wet mouth and taste him. He smiles at her, running his cock over her parted lips, she leans towards him, her tongue reaching out for him as he pulls away, teasing her, he rubs his cock down across her neck, across her hard nipples, his fingers taking them, twisting them hard as he listens to her gasp.

Leaning down he makes small circles round her erect nipple with his tongue, making them smaller and smaller then sucking it into his mouth, he bites down hard and she cries out, her eyes shut tight, lips parted as she breathes harder. He sits up on top of her, hand slipping between her thighs, pushing them open as his finger slips inside her easily. Pulling his fingers in and out slowly, he watches her, holding the head of his cock just out of reach of her mouth. She arches her back up, as he pushes hard into her pussy, moaning and reaching her lips up to his cock. He pulls out slapping her ass hard. She cries out, wiggling, trying to find his fingers again as he brings his hand down hard on her other cheek. She feels her ass stinging as his hands tighten in her hair, forcing himself into her mouth hard, her reaction automatic, tongue flicking against him as he fucks her mouth, hitting the back of her throat and reaching back to slap her hard everytime she gags.

He pulls out, and flips her over, pulling the ropes off her wrists, his fingers wandering over the red marks made by the rope. As He lies back, she knows what he wants as she crawls to him, trailing her tongue down across the warmth of his chest. Softly she caresses him with her fingers, her mouth kissing up his thighs as his hands run gently through her long hair. She runs her tongue round the tip of his cock, bringing her mouth down slowly onto him. Her nails dig into his thighs as he holds onto her head, moving in and out of her mouth, her lips tight around him, his other hand twisting and pulling on her nipples. He feels her small hands, cool on his hot skin, tracing his nipples, his stomach, nails pressing into him as he starts to move faster inside her wet mouth. She feels him about to cum, her hands slipping behind him, pulling him deeper as he does, moaning at the taste of him in her mouth as she swallows and drags her mouth up him slowly, her tongue twirling round his cock, licking the tip of him clean.

He drags her up to him, kissing her hard, his tongue pushing into her mouth roughly, hands pinching on her nipples, as he pushes her back, pulling her hands above her head and snapping handcuffs onto them. Kneeling between her thighs he watches her face as his fingers push deep into her pussy, watching her moan in pleasure, her hands tightening round the rungs on the bed as his fingers fuck her harder, getting wet through. He leans down, pushing her legs to either side, his tongue finding her clit, flicking against it while she wiggles, trying to get herself closer to his lips. His tongue runs down her pussy lips, feeling her shiver against him as he licks her, pushing his tongue into her, teasing her as she gasps and pushes down on him. He reaches for the vibe, pushing it hard into her, while his tongue flutters softly against her clit, hearing her moans get louder. She wriggles against the cuffs as they dig into her wrists, pushing against the vibe inside her, his teeth biting down on her clit.

Moaning she tells him she wants to cum, he whispers that she can't yet,. Pulling the vibe out, he forces it back into her over and over. Pulling it out he slides his tongue up across her stomach, his cock hard and rubbing against her pussy lips, as his mouth moves over her breasts, he leans up to kiss her deeply as he thrusts into her, making her gasp. Her legs sliding round him, pulling him deeper into her, hips moving against his, his teeth digging into her bottom lip. she arches up to him, her hard nipples brushing across his chest as he fucks her faster, his hand between her thighs pressing his finger on her clit. He moves faster, pushing into her harder as she gasps, her breathing quickening, flipping her over, he pulls her up to him, pushing back into her as deep as he can, his hands softly sliding over her ass, still red from before, and up over her stomach, cupping her breasts in his hands as he thrusts harder and faster into her. Leaning down on her, his tongue trailing over the hot skin on her back, whispering that she can cum now, as he slips a finger, wet from her pussy into her ass. she gasps as she feels his finger moving in and out of her as he fucks her, pushing back harder onto him as she cums with him.

Breathless she leans back toward him, as he pushes her down, pulling her to him, his cock still inside her, his legs wet from her. His arm slips round her, softly rubbing her still hard nipples kissing her softly as she lays back against him in his arms...