Him

Story Info
Husband gives her a surprise.
1.6k words
3.44
48.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crzyboy
crzyboy
6 Followers

She felt it the first time they met. Some sort of a connection, a bond. She couldn't qualify why, but it was there. When she started working with him, it got worse, or should that be better? But it was insane. She was happily married with a teenage son, and he was married himself with a baby girl.

But still she couldn't deny the feelings she got when she saw him. He made her wet. As they worked together for a few weeks, she got to know him better, and they did have a lot in common. They began flirting. Mildly, innocently at first, but then she began to hug him each morning when she saw him, and those brief touches were electric.

"This is nuts!" she thought. "My husband works here too!"

But she couldn't help herself. She didn't want to leave her husband, but shewanted this other man. She didn't want to cause two households grief, but sheachedfor this other man. She began fantasizing about him while making love to her husband. She imagined it was his big cock pounding her from behind and she started having some very intense orgasms. She wanted to think it was his rough hands on her shoulders as her husband slammed her pussy raw. She didn't know what to do. Most days now were filled with a bizarre sexual tension she couldn't qualify. She couldn't tell anyone how she felt, but she thought she'd burst soon.

People at work began noticing what was going on, and pitied the poor husband.

"She's new here, where he's worked for years, and she's making a fool of him." They gossiped. "How could she do this?"

She knew what they were saying, and could see her husband was becoming uncomfortable too. She was lost in lust, it wasn't emotional, she wasn't in love with this other guy, sheloved her husband, and deep down, knew she was hurting him badly, but couldn't stop the insane ride she was on.

One night, her husband told her he was going out for a drink, and wanted to possess her body when he returned. Their son was away on a sleepover, and they could be as uninhibited as they liked. She was trembling all evening until she went to get ready for bed. She showered, and as she lathered herself up, she imagined it was the hands ofhim, not her husband, rubbing soap into her pussy. She began fingering herself over this indulgent little fantasy, and almost slipped and fell when she came. Instead, she lay down and let the spray of the shower head bang on her clit. She began pulling and twisting her nipples until another moan escaped her lips and she shuddered as she came again and again under the needle like spray.

She put on a sexy teddy, and some thigh high tights. She wanted to look special for her husband, but she would be thinking abouthim when they fucked. She lay in bed and slowly drifted to slumber where she had dreams of cocks. All shapes and sizes, at her beck and call. Hers to control. One in her pussy. One in her asshole. One in her mouth. One between her big tits.

She woke a little when she heard the door open. The house was dark, and she heard her husband stumble over furniture as he made his way to the stairs. She thought it odd, as he did this every morning. It was always dark when they left for work. She heard his footsteps on the stairs, and as he walked into the room, she could barely make out his outline in the doorway.

"I've been thinking about you all night, and my pussy is a lake!" she said, knowing how her dirty talk turned him on.

She rolled over and while on her knees began to draw her skimpy panties over her ass. She heard him drop his pants and whip his shirt over his head. His hand caressed her ass from behind, and he promptly stuck his index finger in her soaked sex. He began an in and out motion and built up speed.

"This feels wonderful! " she thought. She began to pretend it washim,and little moans escaped her lips.

Something was different. They'd been together for years, and never before had he started foreplay like this, in and out, with his hand slapping her ass each stroke. She felt his hot breath on her ass, and he licked her cheeks, tracing his tongue around her asshole, and dropping lower to her pussy.

"Oh my god!!!!" she thought, she was losing herself in her fantasy now. Her husband was gone and replaced byhim.

He began licking her pussy now, chewing lightly on her lips. He'd never ate her this way before! This felt soooooo amazing! She was gasping now, and grinding into his palm. She felt him fumbling around, and realized he was about to enter her. She usually sucked his cock a bit first, to get him as big and hard as possible, but she didn't care. Her face was buried in the pillows, and it washim poised with the head of his cock brushing her pussy lips. He stopped with the rough fingering and began flicking her clit with his fingers. Electricity shot through her. Her pussy was on fire, and she could feel herself begin to contract the way she always did when she had a big come just around the bend. She could feel his cock and began to grind backwards on its underside.

"God! He feels huge tonight!" she thought, and dropped back into her fantasy of the other one. She couldn't take anymore, she wanted to come on his cock, clutching and trembling!
"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried out, hoping the neighbors wouldn't hear but not really caring. She felt him position his dick at her opening and as he entered her she gasped at the size of him! He felt longer and thicker than ever before! He must be as turned on as she was. She came then, big gasping shuddering breaths escaped her lips as her tight snatch grasped his cock tight. But she was dreaming it washiscock, not her husband's.

As she came back from the brink, he began fucking her in a slow steady rhythm. As she began to match his motions, she realized that he felt very different. He felt bigger, but is angle was different too, like he was taller, or kneeling on a pillow. She didn't care. In her mindhewas fucking her, and she was fuckinghim.He started to pick up the pace, and began fucking her hard. He was pounding her pussy on the in stroke, and practically pulling her insides out on the outstroke.She felt him grow even larger, and knew he was about to come deep inside her. She had another orgasm building and wanted to time it just right so they'd come together. She felt him begin to tense, and for fuck's sake his cock got bigger!!!!!

He howled with his release, and she felt the hot jets of his come shoot deep inside her. She too came then, pulsing and clamping down with her pussy and milking his cock for all it had. Electricity pulsed through her, starting in her pussy, going to her brain, and rocketing back down again.

As she shuddered one last time, and his cock began to shrink inside her, the lights flicked on. She blinked as her eyes adjusted, and looked up at her husband -

- standing in the doorway with his cock out, wailing away. She looked behind her and it wasHIM!!!! She'd just had the shit fucked out of her by the object of her own obsession and her sweet, loving wonderful husband planned it!

*

She was in a whirl. She didn't know what to think, to say.

"Did it feel as good as it sounded baby?" her husband asked.

"Yes!" she gasped.

She looked up athimand asked if he liked it.

"Hell yeah!" he said, "At first when your husband approached me, I thought I was being set up, but he explained that he thought if we didn't do this, you might do something stupid, and wreck both our marriages. Frankly, since you started at work, and we began flirting and stuff, I haven't been able to keep my mind off of you. It was driving me nuts, and I knew that if you offered, I'd fall. I'm still not sure what I'm going to say to my wife after this, but seeing how much your husband loves you, and what he was willing to do for you, shows me that I've got some growing to do as a person, but I think if I approached it the right way, I might be able to do some stuff like this with her too!"

The three talked for a while more, and another of her fantasies was fulfilled later that night, being fucked by two horny studs at one time. She'd never been so filled before, and felt like a complete slut. She loved every second of it, loved her husband, and would do anything for him. Maybe her girlfriend would help her repay this debt. She had noticed how he looked at her at the pool party that summer.

The night wound out into morning, and in the gray light of dawn afterhe had left, they made love. Not fucking, not the raw animal passion of earlier, but sweet love making of a couple who cared deeply about one another.

crzyboy
crzyboy
6 Followers