Him & Her: Reunion

Story Info
He has not seen her in years after making a mistake.
2.7k words
4.49
22.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 06/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdwpthwlkr
sdwpthwlkr
29 Followers

He had not seen her for going on nine years, which was not to way that he hadn't thought of her from time to time. Not so often anymore, but every once in a while, he would find himself thinking back. Thinking back to the way that her dark hair somehow absorbed the sunlight but still flashed and sparkled. Or the way that her velvet soft blue eyes would glow when she smiled that indescribable smile. They had been nothing more than friends, but he had always looked upon her with a deeper affection than just friendship. He kept those emotions at bay though, so that she wouldn't see the fire that smoldered in his heart. Some nights he had lain awake in bed staring at the ceiling, wondering what it would be like to tell her how he felt.

To be able to take her in his arms, to protect her from the rest of world when she was feeling vulnerable. He never did. Their friendship meant too much to him for him to take the risk of losing it. That didn't stop him from dreaming though. Then came the day that he could never quite forgive himself for. The day he had said something to hurt her and the pain it caused in her beautiful eyes. She hadn't spoken to him since that night, whether by her choice or him just staying away he never really decided. The damage was done however. Now, nine years down the road, very few of his friends and co-workers knew about that part of his past. He still believed in miracles, just not the kind that happened on a hot august afternoon...

The coolness of the mall felt good to him after the sweltering heat of the day outside. He laughed to himself. He had lived in the south for almost five years now. God knows he should be used to the heat by now. He had come here to pick up a few things for his daughter's birthday. As he traveled past the stores his mind casually picked out items of interest, things he thought he might want to get later when he stopped in his tracks. He stared through a window at a woman standing inside at the counter. The long dark hair, the dazzling smile. It couldn't be her, not after all these years. He drifted closer to the door of the shop, all the while keeping her in sight. His disbelief evaporated when he heard her voice. Clear and shimmering like the sound of a bell, it cut straight through his heart. It was her.

He watched her for a few moments as she talked to the cashier. Just as he was about to turn away though, when she turned and looked directly at him. His heart skipped a beat and he quickly moved away from the window, heading on through the mall. He kept his head down, hoping she wouldn't see him. He hadn't moved very far when he heard her right behind him and she spoke his name. Knowing that he couldn't walk away, he turned slowly around and looked at her. When he saw the glow of her blue eyes, his heart broke a little more. He managed to mutter a soft hello though his heart was still beating so loudly that he thought surely she could hear it. There was a puzzlement in her eyes when she spoke.

"Why did you walk away just now?"

"I...I don't know," he said cautiously, trying to find the right words, "I guess maybe I thought that you wouldn't want to see me after all that happened..." He let the sentence trail off and it was his turn to be puzzled when she let loose a silvery peal of laughter.

"That was what, nine years ago? I forgave you a long time ago. Are you still feeling bad about that?" Her smile shone brightly as she continued, "I knew you didn't mean what you had said. It did hurt me for a while, but I was never really mad at you."

"Then why did you avoid me after that?" As soon as he got the question out, he realized it wasn't her that avoided him. It was him that avoided her. She watched his face carefully as he thought about it and she knew she didn't have to answer. After a few moments, she asked, "what are you doing tonight? We have a lot to catch up on."

He mulled it over for a few moments and decided he didn't have anything that couldn't be put off for a day or so. His daughter's birthday wasn't till next week. "Nothing really. You want to go grab some dinner?"

"Sure," her smile lit up her face again as they headed for the exit.

* * * * *

At dinner, they talked over old times and what they had done in the intervening years. She had expressed amazement when she learned he had been married at one point and had a daughter. When she saw the pictures of his child, she told him that his daughter was very beautiful. When the conversation rolled around to her, he was somewhat surprised to learn that she still wasn't married.

"I guess I just never found the right guy. All the ones that I ever met were just after one thing. They didn't care about me, they just cared about my body."

"All of them?" he joked.

"Well, not you, of course. I never knew just what you wanted sometimes. You just never seemed interested in anything other than friendship."

"And what would have happened if..." he left the sentence hanging as he stared down at his plate.

"What would have happened if...what? I know you were keeping something to yourself back then. You can tell me now." She reached across the table and grasped his hand.

"If I had told you what I felt for you was more than friendship? If I said that I wanted to take you in my arms and keep you safe from all those other guys? The ones who just wanted to use you. If I told you that I..." he stopped for a second to catch his breath before plunging, "that I loved you?" He watched her face as her eyes softened and her mouth curled up in to a grin at the tips. He spoke with a feeling that came straight from the heart, "you never knew, did you? You never had any clue that I would have done anything for you?"

"No, I didn't." The puzzled look came back, "why didn't you tell me?"

"Our friendship meant too much to us for me to take the chance and possibly ruin it. There were times though that I wanted to kiss you so badly."

"And now? How do you feel about me now?"

"You're just as beautiful as before. I don't think my feelings have changed one bit since then." The conversation lagged at that point while she digested that information. When she did start speaking again, she changed the subject to something more neutral. For the rest of the evening they spoke of other things, carefully avoiding talking about the revelations of earlier. After they finished dinner, they went walking around the downtown area. He learned that she lived not too far from where they were walking. She turned and looked him in the eye, asking in a soft voice if he would like to come up for a drink. Without thinking, he said yes. As they walked, he hoped that he wouldn't make another mistake like the one so many years ago. Sometime during the walk, she slipped her arm in his and he relaxed to enjoy the feeling.

* * * * *

He sat in her living room, sipping a glass of wine and admiring what she had done with the place. She sat on the couch beside him and that were relaxed, continuing the friendship they had left off years ago. Suddenly she sat her glass down and turned to look him in the eyes.

"I was just thinking about something. Something I want to try." Before he could ask what it was, she leaned over and pressed her lips to his. As their lips made contact, his body went into shock. He didn't dare move, didn't breath for fear the kiss would end. The shock began to fade and his body began to respond to her kiss. Her hand came up to stroke the side of his face. His arm slid around her waist, pulling her closer. Their lips parted and he looked her in the eyes again.

"Not that I'm complaining, but why'd you do that?" he asked in a low voice.

"I just wanted to see how it would feel," she replied, letting one hand drop onto his thigh. He reached up and let his fingers drift across her face. "Do you know how long I've wanted to do that? How much I've loved you for so long now?"

"Not until tonight. Please, no more words." She laid her head on his chest. After a few moments she stood and, leaning over to whisper in his ear, said that she would be right back. He leaned back in the couch and, staring at the ceiling, reflected in amazement on what had happened so far tonight. He heard the bedroom door open behind him and turned to look. What he saw caused his breath to catch in his throat. She stood in the doorway, the light framing her body, wearing nothing it seemed but a T-shirt that hung down to mid-thigh. She walked over to him and sat down, leaning against him. She looked up into his face and spoke softly.

"Do you remember how you used to give me shoulder massages?" When he nodded, she continued, "could you do me a huge favor and massage my back. It's been so long since I've had a good massage." He told her that it would be his pleasure. She lay down on the floor and he straddled her body. As he placed his hands on her back, she asked him not to do it through the shirt. "It feels better that way," she said in way of explanation. He lifted the tee and saw that she was wearing a pair of sheer white panties. The shirt came up further as his hands slipped up past where her bra should have been.

When he felt no resistance, he stopped for a moment before lifting the short further. She raised up slightly on her arms so that he could move the shirt under her armpits. When she lay back down, he could see the sides of her breasts bulging out just a little bit. He could feel his pants grow tighter at the sight. He began slowly and methodically, working the muscles in her back. He worked down her back and up again, taking care to work her carefully.

After a while, his hands drifted to her sides and his fingertips barely brushed her breasts. He felt her inhale sharply but otherwise made no move to stop him. Encouraged by this, he moved his hands further down until he was rubbing the sides of her breasts. Her breathing started to get ever so slightly heavier. He left her breasts and worked his way down to her hips and thighs, scooting his body downward as he did so. He began working one thigh and then the other, moving upward till his knuckles were brushing her panty covered slit.

She raised her hips slightly and, taking this as a good sign, began to rub harder. He could feel her warmth through the thin material and the dampness seeping through. His erection by this time had grown to the point of being almost painful. His fingers slipped under the edge of her panties and lightly stroked the outside of her lips, feeling the moisture cover his fingers. She moaned slightly and buried her head in her arms. His fingers dipped into her and her hips bucked as her muscles contracted around him. He left one finger inside of her while the other one slid downward to find her clit. He placed his finger on it and rubbed gently.

Within just a few moments, her body began shaking and rocking uncontrollably as her orgasm swept through her. When she finally came down, he removed his fingers and, as she rolled over, slip up to take her in his arms. She laid her head on his chest. He ran hands through her hair as her breathing returned to normal. Soon she raised her head and looking him in the eyes said, "you know, you haven't asked anything in return for yourself." As she this, she let her hand stroke his chest and stomach, coming close to his waistline and the hardness that lay just below.

"I don't want to make you do anything that you don't want to do," he replied, meaning every word. As he looked back into her eyes, he felt the love swell in his chest and he finally understood the phrase, 'love till it hurts'. He cradled her face in one hand and pulled her closer. Pressing his lips to hers and he felt her lips part. Her tongue ran across his lips for a brief second until it plunged past and explored every crevasse it could find. Her hand slipped down until it covered the bulge in his pants. She broke the kiss just long enough the sit up and pull her shirt the rest of the way. She reached down to grab the material of his shirt just above the belt and tugged. He sat himself up slightly and she pulled the shirt over his head, exposing his chest. She put one hand on his chest and pushed him until he was lying flat on the floor again.

She straddled him, her breasts grazing the skin of his stomach as she bent over and started kissing his shoulders. She worked her way down slowly, licking and biting ever so softly. When she reached his nipples, she spent a few moments playing with them as she unbuttoned his pants, unbuckled his belt, and slipped one hand inside. He groaned as her hand wrapped around his manhood, which had not gone down even a fraction since this began. She used her other hand the start pushing his pants down, and he raised his hips to accommodate her efforts.

As she moved lower, so did his pants. He kicked off his shoes and socks and when his pants reached his ankles, he kicked them off also. She reached his hardness with her mouth and worked her way to the underside of his shaft. She slowly licked her way up to the tip and lowered her mouth over it. With one hand she rolled his testicles gently, the other hand sliding off her panties. Her lips did a magic dance on his member. Sliding her mouth up and down, he knew he couldn't take much more. He grasped her under the arms and pulled her up so they were face to face. She ground her hips into his as they kissed again. She reached down and positioned him, lowering herself onto his pole. They both groaned aloud as he entered her.

That both lay still as they enjoyed the sensation. Soon her hips began rising and falling in a rhythm as old as man and woman. Their breathing getting heavier, they looked into each others eyes again. Her hips pistoned slowly at first, but soon, they began moving faster. She started moaning his name. He began to thrust back against her, their respective orgasms building until they could no longer hold it in. In a rush, they climaxed within seconds of each other, her muscles contracting around him, his seed shooting deep within her. She collapsed on his chest and they lay there, feeling each others heartbeats. His arms came up and wrapped around her still quaking body.

As he softly stroked her hair, he whispered, "I love you, I always have."

She smiled as she lay her head on his chest and softly replied, "I know, and I love you."

Together like that, they drifted off to sleep.

End

* * * * *

Please vote for this story and I would appreciate any questions, comments, or suggestions for stories.

sdwpthwlkr
sdwpthwlkr
29 Followers