HIMYM Ch. 01: Couples Stamina

Story Info
Ted, Robin, Marshall and Lily Settle in for the night.
760 words
4.06
24.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted Moseby was pretty happy in life. He and Robin were dating, and things we're going well. His best friends Marshall and Lily were back together, and just as happy as ever. The only person not happy with this was Barney, who was annoyed at the Couples never wanting to go out and be 'legendary', and instead just be boring and watch TV.

Ted, Robin, Marshall and Lily were having a boring night. They had gone out to McLaren's Pub, but quickly retired to the apartment, where they drank (maybe a little too much), talked and settled in front of the TV.

Robin had drifted off to sleep, draped over Ted, and not looking all that glamourous as she quietly snored, drooling slightly and her hair messed up. But to the hopelessly romantic Ted, this was the most beautiful sight in the world, and he soon fell asleep next to the woman he loved.

Not long after Ted awoke, he had heard a noise. Was Robin awake? No, she was still sleeping. Ted looked over and saw that Marshall and Lily were moving. Through the light of TV, Ted realized that Lily was on her knees, and was looking to get Marshall some happy sexy time, while he sat in the arm chair anxiously trying not to make a noise.

This wasn't the first time they had had 'relations' while Ted was close by, they had been friends for years, and Ted always joked he had been around for ALL the big moments. But through all of this Ted had never really 'seen' anything, and try as he might, he had always thought of Lily Aldrin as crazy attractive. So, while Robin slept on him and against his better judgement - Ted stayed quiet.

Lily giggled quietly as she fished for Marshall's cock, and quickly unzipped it. Ted, unfortunately, had seen Marshall's penis before. But never like this, and never to full attention like this. Ted watched as Lily slowly licked the shaft of his Marshall's impressive member, before she settled on his tip and flicked her tongue like a snake on it. Marshall let out a quiet groan, and Ted felt Robin stir on him - but she did not wake.

Lily started to take the whole length in her mouth, and started to bob down on Marshall's cock. The sight of Lily's gorgeous red hair, lips and the sounds of a sloppy blow job, had definitely made Ted hard. Really hard. And he did not know how long he could stay still and quiet. This carried on for a little while, and Ted was impressed with Marshall's stamina.

Ted felt a hand on his crotch, and almost jumped out of his skin. He looked at Robin, and she was smiling at him.

"Sshh" She said, and mouthed 'how crazy is this?' Careful not to make a sound, Robin started rubbing Ted through his pants. Ted was beyond caring at this point, and although a bit surprised by Robin's boldness, he was having the time of his life. Robin unzipped Ted's pants and put her hands on Ted's very hard cock, and started pumping him. Ted knew he wouldn't last long, he was pretty close to exploding just watching his best friends. Fortunately for him, Marshall was going to last much longer either.

Lily had increased her pace, and was taking all of Marshall's considerable length in her mouth, making gagging sounds, while Marshall was squirming uncontrollable. They were getting nosier, but Ted and Robin weren't letting on they were awake anytime soon.

"I'm coming" Marshall whispered.

"Come on baby, I want all your Marshmellow juice" Lily said adorably, before Marshall exploded in her mouth. Lily did her best to take it all, but had cum dribbling down her cheek.

While this was going on, Robin had Ted wrapped around her fingers - literally, and Ted was doing his best just to stay coherent. Suddenly, much to Ted's pain, she stopped, as Lily and Marshall stopped.

"Baby, let's go clean up, and you can return the favor in our bedroom" Lily whispered to Marshall. The two quickly got up, unaware that Ted and Robin had witnessed them, and left.

As soon as the door closed, Robin got on her knees and started sucking on Ted's cock's with such passion, that Ted gasped and groaned, and came almost instantly in her mouth. Robin grinned up at him.

"You'd better recover soon big boy, I need you to fuck me now, it isn't all about you!" Robin said.

To be continued...