Hindu Girls Love Black Men

Story Info
East Indian Muslim girl meets Black American student.
2.1k words
2.61
27.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers

My name is Darshana Parvati Singh. I was born and raised in the City of Bhopal, Capital of the Indian Province of Madhya Pradesh. I've always been different from others ever since I could remember. As a young woman in the Republic of India, I've always had the feeling that my destiny lay elsewhere. My father Raju Singh always encouraged me to pursue my dreams. I enrolled at Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, one of our Province's top schools, way ahead of most of my peers. By the time I was twenty I had a bachelor's degree in Computer Science. My agile intelligence and confidence earned me the esteem of my professors and the envy of my fellow students. It also attracted a lot of international attention.

Athena Monroe, a very beautiful and intelligent Black lady from Canada, was one of the visiting professors at Rajiv Gandhi Technical University during my senior year. She came from the University of Toronto in Canada, and took an interest in me. I can't thank her enough for all the wonderful things she's done for me since we met. Athena Monroe is an amazing woman. She helped me apply for an international scholarship. Something most of the top students at India's top colleges and universities could only dream of. I applied to colleges and universities in America, Canada, and the United Kingdom. I got accepted at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Canada's Capital. The place where I would meet my ultimate destiny. Apparently, America's very own Harvard University and Britain's very own Oxford University didn't like what I had to offer. I'm a Muslim gal from India and I happen to have an IQ of 180. A lot of men and women in the Western World find that intimidating. I totally get it. Insecure fools.

Well, since the United States of America and Great Britain didn't want me, I opted for Canada. In the City of Ottawa I experienced a lot of culture shock. I didn't know the Capital of Canada was so racially diverse. Everywhere I looked I saw Chinese folks, Black people, and of course Hispanics and Arabs. Some of India's top cities like Mumbai are fairly diverse, but the rest aren't. Canada is unlike any other place I've ever seen. I once visited my paternal grandparents in Los Angeles, California, where they live. While quite diverse, the State of California was far different from the Province of Ontario. For starters, Ontario was bigger but with a smaller population. What an exciting place to live! And Carleton University reflected the racial diversity of Ottawa.

I moved into my dormitory at Carleton University, and thus my journey began. I had gotten accepted into the prestigious Sprott Business School of Canada's very own Carleton University. One of the best business schools in the Confederation of Canada. I thought about pursuing a master's degree in Computer Science at Carleton University but work in the I.T. field has dried up. I wanted to get a decent job after graduating from Carleton University so I decided a master's degree in business would go a long way toward satisfying that goal. I've met a lot of computer science guys and gals who were out of work in India. From what I hear, the situation is the same in North America. I have no desire to join their ranks.

When September 2011 came, I started my classes at Carleton University. In spite of my genius, they were far from easy. And I'm not just talking about the language barrier. I speak a heavily accented English, and sometimes Canadians I encounter smile at me patronizingly. I hate that. It's almost as if they didn't know anything about cultural relativity. If I seem strange to you, you must be aware that in all likelihood, you probably seem equally strange to me. I grew up in a fairly conservative Muslim household. My mother and sisters didn't wear the burka but we seldom went anywhere without the hijab. While living in North America, I still wore my hijab. A lot of people think of it as a symbol for women's oppression. It really isn't. At least not where I come from. The Republic of India is home to more Muslims than most Arab countries, but we're nothing like the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I'm told that women over there can't even drive or go anywhere without a male relative as chaperone. What a load of crap, pardon my French. Women in India enjoy full social equality with men. Thank you very much.

I kept busy at Carleton University. And slowly but surely, my confidence returned. It had never really left but I felt challenged at Carleton University. The culture shock was definitely part of it. Also, I missed my dad, my mother and my sisters. Sometimes, I felt like turning tail and boarding the first flight to India. I had never seen snow before I came to Canada. I hate the damn snow. I also hate hockey, and anything to do with winter sports. I dislike Canadian women with their overly sexual styles of dress and their sheer lack of modesty. I dislike sex-maddened Canadian men. I took refuge in the Muslim Students Association or M.S.A. It was a really diverse group. There are lots of Muslim students at Carleton University. They come from places like Somaliland, Ethiopia, Tunisia, Libya, Indonesia and of course India. I had never seen such a diverse group of Muslims under one roof. Wow. Amazingly, I felt right at home among them. They were really friendly. We all shared the double burden of trying to be true to our common Muslim faith and different cultures while living in Canada.

It was at the M.S.A. meetings that I met Howard Darwin, a tall, light-skinned young Black man from the town of Harlem, in the State of New York. He was an African-American Muslim. A member of the Nation of Islam. The same social movement that spawned legendary African-American men like Elijah Muhammad, Malcolm X and of course, the fiery Honorable Louis Farrakhan. Even in distant India, we knew those names. I was fascinated by Howard Darwin. He transferred to Carleton University's Law program after completing his studies at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York City. According to my research, John Jay College in New York has produced some of America's finest police officers. Howard Darwin was a scholarship winner like me who couldn't resist the chance to study abroad. The young African-American Muslim fascinated me. I had never seen anyone like him. I thought of all Americans as greedy, sex-crazed, power-hungry, booze-obsessed and utterly godless. Later, I would realize that I shouldn't judge people without truly getting to know them.

I introduced myself to Howard Darwin during that first meeting. He seemed really intelligent and soft-spoken. I had to pick his brain. Also, he was handsome, with impeccable manners and he dressed well. There's nothing with two Muslims getting together for stimulating conversation, is there? Howard and I went to the campus library and grabbed some coffee and bagels inside the little restaurant inside the library. There, we sat for hours and talked about everything and nothing. My fascination with Howard Darwin grew. His father, U.S. Army Colonel Jackson Darwin, joined the Nation of Islam in 1985. Three years before Howard's birth. He married Aamina Al-Qasim, a beautiful Arabian woman from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Howard Darwin was biracial, of African-American and Arabian stock. I found that pretty amazing. The Arabs don't like it when one of their women marries outside her culture. And they're not fond of Black people. For a Black American guy to marry an Arab woman, he must really be something. Howard spoke fondly of his parents, and he considered himself a proud American. I asked him what he thought of America's growing anti-Muslim stance. He told me that U.S. President Obama, whom he personally voted for three years ago, drafted hate crime legislation to prevent bigots from harming minority groups, including Muslims. That answer kind of appeased me. I'm not in love with America for many reasons but I do like Obama. He always seems like a lonely voice of reason in a country full of madmen and madwomen.

Howard and I talked for hours. We lost track of time and the library staff basically had to push us out around midnight. We'd been talking for four hours straight! Afterwards, Howard wished me a happy goodnight, followed by the words Allah Afiz. I watched him go back to his dorm. Oh, my. The man looked so damn good! I must get back to my dorm and pray before I start thinking impure thoughts! That night, I said my prayers and lay on my bed. I stared at the ceiling in my nightie, and I thought of Howard Darwin. The tall, handsome Black stud from America. He's so yummy. I couldn't sleep. I lay in my bed, fingering my hot pussy while thinking of him. He's so hot with his muscular, Black body. I wondered if his dick is big and Black like they say. I wondered how his big Black dick would taste in my mouth when the time comes. Or how he would feel inside my virgin pussy. I had to find out more about him. I went online and guess who sent me a friend request on Facebook? None other than America's cutest guy! I added him immediately. We chatted a bit, and exchanged cell phone numbers. I think I talked to him from one in the morning till around five but I'm not sure. I fell asleep drooling over a picture of him in his John Jay College cadet uniform. Allah forgive me, this guy is too fine!

Over the next few weeks, Howard and I got to know each other better. We explored the campus together. And the City beyond it. What a pair we make. The tall African-American guy who looks like an NBA player but really aspires to become a police officer and happens to be a glorified nerd. And the hijab-wearing Muslim gal from India who thinks naughty thoughts every time she looks at a certain New Yorker. It's not my fault, okay. He's not handsome, he's beautiful. The more I got to know him, the more fascinating I became. I fell in love with him, seriously. I had never been in love with anyone before. I'd always been a good Muslim girl, focusing on school and trying to live my life according to the principles of Islam while respecting my family and myself. Well, now I had...undisclosed desires. Things I longed to do, to experience. And Howard was my gateway to that. So I did something truly uncharacteristic. I asked him out. And he said yes. You're surprised, huh? Gotcha! I asked HIM out. So much for the stereotype of the shy, meek and self-effacing Muslim gal. I took the initiative!

Howard and I began dating, and it was wonderful. I had never met anyone who totally 'got' me before. He was patient, attentive, kind and yet totally masculine. He totally understood me. We were definitely on the same page. One day inside Tim Horton's in downtown Ottawa, we shared our first kiss. It was a deep, passionate kiss. How I loved his full lips, and the taste of him. Hmmm. Howard looked into my eyes and that's when I knew. What did I know? What every woman when the right one comes along. Howard is the guy for me. I want him so much. And I know he wants me too. He thinks I don't notice him checking out my butt but I always catch him. I don't let on, though. I find it cute. My guy thinks I'm hot.

Folks, I feel like I'm ready. Finally ready for the next step. I can admit it to myself and to you now. I want a sexual and romantic relationship with Howard Darwin, African-American Muslim from New York City. I'm a young woman who's in love for the first time. Forget that I'm Indian and forget that I'm Muslim. I'm just a gal at heart. And I'm in love. I'm going to tell my parents about Darwin. I hope they're open-minded. If they're not, I'm still keeping him in my life. I'm not giving him up for nobody. If that makes me seem like an unbeliever in the eyes of my conservative family, so be it. My Howard is absolutely loving, kind and patient with me. Tonight, I'm going to surprise him at his dorm. By humping his brains out. I've got everything ready. Wish me luck.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers