Hips (Sevgi Pt. 03)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, while I did enjoy being with her and doing the things we had already done, it would never work out as a weekly thing. True, I could keep seeing her until I found another girl that did like ass fucking. But it would be cruel to do that, then dump her as soon as I found a girl who'd give me what I really wanted. It would be better to just end this now before she got too attached, than to end it later after she got used to making love to me. She looked at me and asked me if I was for real, that I'd stop making love to a girl just because she wouldn't let me fuck her in the ass. I looked her right back in the eyes and asked her if she'd still want to make love to me if I refused to eat her pussy or let her suck my cock. She wouldn't want me if I didn't do those things, would she? They were the reason she was cheating on her husband, and ass fucking was why I was cheating on my wife. Why would I cheat just to get the same things I got at home, why take the risk then? She said fine, if that's the way I felt, then she got dressed and walked out the door.

Yes, I let her walk out the door without saying anything or trying to stop her in any way. Once I'd started talking, I'd realized Sevgi was right. I might be satisfied with her for a week or two without the ass fucking part. But I'd meant what I said about the reason I'd cheated on my wife the first time. If all Aysegul had offered me was normal sex, with no ass fucking, I probably would have turned her down. It was being able to fuck her in the ass that made it worth taking the risk of my wife finding out. True, there isn't a risk anymore, because my wife knows what I do on my "exercise" nights now. That's not the point. The point is that ass fucking, and the things that go along with it are still the main reason I do this. And its the main reason my wife lets me do this, so that we don't fight about her not letting me do it to her. Besides, its not like we'd tricked Ayfer into anything, Sevgi had told her up front that I'd want that, and she'd agreed to it. If she didn't want to keep her end of the deal, we'd just find someone who would.

Sevgi told me she was sorry about that, because she'd really thought Ayfer and I would be good together. I told her not to worry about it, because I knew she'd find a good one for me next time. Until then though, we had a small problem, because someone had gotten me excited about some ass fucking. And, I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight unless I got some real soon. Sevgi laughed and said she knew the perfect girl for that, but that girl wasn't quite ready for it yet. So, if I didn't mind getting her ready, and of course, cleaning up any mess I made, she'd gladly take care of that for me. And an hour later, I'd completely forgotten all about the problem we'd had with Ayfer.

When I got to the gym on Monday, I soon learned that Ayfer hadn't forgotten what happened. That's because she spent the whole night watching me, and more than once looked like she wanted to come over and talk to me. Then again, she was probably waiting for me to come talk to her and tell her I'd accept her as a lover without the ass fucking. If she was, she was going to have to learn to live with the disappointment, because I had no intention of doing that. On Wednesday, Sevgi asked me if I'd seen Ayfer on Monday, and when I told her what I saw, she said that was good. When I asked why, she said because she still thought that Ayfer was the right girl for me. And, the fact that Ayfer was watching me all night, meant that she was thinking the same thing. Now all we had to do was wait until Ayfer realized I was worth giving her asshole to.

Naturally I asked what made her so sure that's what Ayfer would decide. She said it was simple. Even with her wide hips, Ayfer could find plenty of men willing to fuck her. And, it was twice as easy to find men who'd let her suck their cocks and would love to cum in her mouth. What she couldn't find was men willing to eat her pussy a second time after she squirted in their mouths when she came. And she could forget about finding one who would let her sit on their face while they ate her. Even most lesbians would turn her down once they knew she squirted like that. Her and I had been the only ones who were still willing to eat her pussy after finding out. And she had cut her off too, for not keeping her part of the deal. So, she'd be back, begging me to fuck her ass, she was sure of that.

The next Monday was almost a repeat of the week before, with Ayfer watching me the whole night, and making several false starts in my direction. The difference was that as I was getting ready to leave, she finally got up the courage to come and ask if we could talk for a minute. Once we found a quiet corner, she said that it was obvious I wasn't going to change my mind, was I? I told her I was sorry, but as much as I liked her and what we'd done, I wouldn't start an affair without that. I enjoyed it too much, and there were too many other things I liked that were tied to it. Like licking each other clean after we did that for example, although I doubted she'd like that either. She said that whether I'd believe her or not, that part of it wouldn't bother her. She'd have even offered to lick both of us clean after I fucked Sevgi there if I'd wanted her to. It was having me fuck her there that bothered her, because she knew how much it would hurt.

I told her that I would have been gentle with her, and taken my time to get her ready with my fingers and tongue first if she'd been willing to try. And, if she relaxed instead of tightening up when I started pushing it in, it wouldn't hurt as much as she thought. She said that was her point, I didn't say it wouldn't hurt at all, I said it wouldn't hurt much. And that told her that it would hurt a lot, which is why she didn't want it. But maybe if I got her used to the idea slowly, by using my fingers and tongue like I said, maybe she'd be ready to try it in a month or so. I told her that as much as I'd like to believe her, I couldn't. Because, my wife had told me the same thing, then kept saying please wait a little longer every time I tried to do it. And after her telling me that for 8 years, I got tired of waiting, and started cheating. I wasn't going to go through that same thing with her, sorry. That ended the conversation, and no matter what Sevgi thought, I was pretty sure she wouldn't give in. Two days later I found out that Sevgi was right about a lot of things.

Right before I left work to go to Sevgi's house on Wednesday, she sent me a message on my phone. It said she had to run out, then told me where she left her key, and that there was a short note for me on the kitchen table. I was to let myself in, then read the note before I did anything else. When I got there, I heard noises coming from the bedroom, but I figured the note had to do with the noises, so I did what Sevgi said and read it first. It said we had a guest and that I shouldn't be shocked by what I saw in the bedroom. Our guest, Ayfer, had decided she wanted to join us after all. And before I thought that she had done this, I should know that it was Ayfer's idea. She'd been afraid she'd change her mind again at the last minute, so she'd asked her to make sure she couldn't. Regardless of what I thought about what I saw, I was to be gentle and get it over with as soon as I could. Then I was to comfort her until she returned home in about an hour.

Despite Sevgi's warning, I was still shocked by what I saw when I went to the bedroom. Mostly because I hadn't known Sevgi had this kind of stuff, let alone that she knew how to use it. Ayfer was on the bed waiting alright, and there was definitely no way she could get away or stop me from doing what I was supposed to do. That's because she was strapped into some type of leather bondage harness that kept her arms at her sides, her legs spread and her knees locked to her chest. There was a vibrating butt plug in her ass, obviously to open her asshole up for my cock. And, to keep her from crying out, or begging me not to do this, Sevgi had even stuck a ball gag in her mouth. If I hadn't read the note, I would have thought the whole thing was Sevgi's doing, and even now I still had some doubts. But, it was too good of an opportunity to pass up, and I hoped Ayfer would forgive me later.

As I walked up to the bed, Ayfer's eyes opened, and the fear in them said that she wasn't too sure this had been a good idea. I mean, not only would I be able to fuck her ass without her stopping me, I'd be able to do anything I wanted for as long as I wanted. But, this was also a test of trust, and I needed to show her she could trust me. So, I sat on the bed for a second and stroked her face to calm her down. Then I told her that this hadn't been necessary, because I had promised I'd be gentle with her and I'd meant it. Still, since she'd asked that it be done like this, we'd do it like this. And as soon as the hard part was over, and she wasn't scared anymore, we'd get her out of this, ok? That didn't get rid of all the fear in her eyes, however it did get me a slight nod of her head since she couldn't move much.

I undressed as quickly as I could because I didn't want her to stay like this any longer than she had to. Then I very gently removed the butt plug from her asshole. I was surprised at how big around that thing was and that she'd let that go in but was afraid of my cock. She told me later though that because it started small and got bigger slowly, it hadn't hurt at all when it went it. Speaking of not hurting at all, that butt plug had to have been there at least 20 minutes and had done what it was supposed to do. Because my cock slid into her asshole as easily as it had gone into her pussy our first night. And even she was surprised when she felt me hit bottom without any pain at all.

Before I began the actual fucking, I leaned forward and took the gag out, then kissed her and asked if she was ok. That's when she told me it hadn't hurt at all, and that she'd been stupid for not letting me do this that night. But when I suggested that we get her out of that harness and do this the normal way, she said no. She said it wasn't uncomfortable, and she got a kind of thrill being tied up like this. So, she wanted to stay like this until we were finished, although I could leave the gag out because she wouldn't mind if I kissed her some more. I won't go into the details of the ass fucking itself, because it was just that, ass fucking with lots of kissing. And, she came quite a few times before I finally emptied my balls deep into her asshole.

However, there were a couple of things that happened after I came that I think I should mention. For example, the pictures in my phone of her in the harness, with my cum dripping out of her freshly fucked asshole, were her idea. She wanted them so that she'd always remember her first ass fuck and the kinky way she got it. Also, after I took the pictures, she still wouldn't let me take her out of that thing. That's because we still weren't finished, since we hadn't licked each other clean yet. And she wanted us to do it that way, with me licking her asshole while fucking down into her mouth until I came again. Only after that would she let me untie her, so we could lay in each other's arms until we were ready to make love again. As for Sevgi, she did return, but only right before I had to leave, just to make sure everything had worked out.

We've never used the harness again, because it takes too long to get in and out of. But, she still likes to be tied up every now and then, and 69 with me on top is still her favorite way of licking each other clean. That's not to say she doesn't like sitting on my face, because she loves "pissing" in my mouth when she cums. And she's been hinting that she'd like to try doing that for real sometime soon. We've also started using another one of Sevgi's toys on our threesome nights, her strap on dildo. That's so the girls can "fuck" each other while I'm fucking them, and get both holes fucked at the same time without bringing another man into our games. Their favorite is double ass fucking, where I fuck one in the ass while she's fucking the other's ass at the same time. And the fun continues, because Sevgi was right, I've come to love Ayfer as much as I do her, hips and all.

12