Hipster Chicks Love Big Dicks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,927 Followers

Is Steph that type of girl? Is she the type of girl that serves her man, does what he says, and yields her body and mind to? She was afraid she knew the answer, and she knew the test was coming. Bill was about to give her a command, and whether or not she was a good girl or a true slut would depend on her response. It would depend on whether or not she would comply with the order or not.

Was Steph a good girl, or a slut?

Steph looked up at Bill, and seeing that she was finally ready, he licked his lips, ready to speak. She didn't say anything, leaving him room to speak, waiting for him to boss her around just one time, leaving him the time to give the order she wanted him to give.

"Suck my dick, bitch!" Bill ordered, punctuating that last word with feeling.

All of Steph's defenses shattered at this statement, the only response she could manage was a soft, lusty sigh. Any semblance of the Steph that walked onto the plane disappeared. Her eyes closed, her plump lips parted, her mouth salivated, and an itch appeared deep in her throat, an itch that would soon need a very thorough scratching. This all happened quickly, because in a matter of moments after Bill gave his stern, unyielding command, Steph took action.

Her lips curled into a wicked smile, a smile of pure lust. Her eyes flashed behind her glasses. Her tongue wet her lips. She couldn't resist the magnetic pull his massive perfect cock had on her anymore. Her mouth was drooling for him, for his massive, perfect, tasty looking cock and the hunger was too powerful to resist. And Bill watched, supremely smug, as Steph's head move forward, mouth opening wider. This haughty young, independent woman, this gorgeous young wife who had been so arrogant in her beliefs, so sure she was right, was now on her knees, where she was poised to suck cock. Bill began to feel her warm breath on the throbbing tip of his massive penis. And finally, Bill felt contact. Bill felt her soft lips pressing against the head of his cock, giving it a loving kiss with her soft, plump lips. Her lips began to spread, sliding over the tip of his meaty cock, allowing it entrance into her married mouth. Her warm mouth kept sliding forward, her smooth lips giving him a supreme pleasure, and a jolt went through Bill as he felt the tip of his cock pop into her mouth.

But Steph kept going, taking the thick shaft into her mouth. Steph could only take few inches more before she paused, finding the mighty weapon too much to take in one go. Her energetic tongue ran across the underside of his shaft, near the tip, wanting to give this older guy pleasure despite not being able to overcome the discomfort of so much meat in her mouth. But Bill was not satisfied with this helmet polish. He didn't care about any discomfort she might be feeling. He knew this slut was capable of more. A lot more. So Bill, supremely confident, brought both of his hands to the back of the young woman's head. And like the arrogant, uncaring asshole he was, pulled her face forward, smoothly forcing a good 8 inches of thick cock down her tight throat. Bill's accusations about her were proved accurate: she was a born cocksucker. She didn't hesitate or fight back as eight solid inches of meat slid into her gullet. She just took it like the good little bitch she was. He held his cock in place, smirking at the young wife, choking her for a few moments, causing tears to well up in her eyes, letting her savor the thick piece of meat lodged in her throat, letting it marinate in her saliva.

For the first time in her young life, Steph was sucking cock. This vegan slut had a giant hunk of meat in her sexy mouth.

He held himself there, really staking out his dominance by staking his cock in her tight throat, forcing the young woman to hold his weapon in her mouth despite her discomfort. He held his cock in place, making the wife take it, making her experience its power first hand. Tears of discomfort slid down her cheeks, but she wasn't fighting back. She was compliant, doing what was asked of her, like the good bitch she was. She certainly had potential, Bill thought to himself. Finally, sensing her lack of air, he released his grip on her. She removed her mouth from around him as she panted deeply for air, refilling her lungs. His cock was coated with her spit, drool connecting his pulsing shaft and her open mouth. Her eyes were glassy with lust, and her skin was glowing. Bill watched her, eager to see her reaction to sucking his mighty cock.

He would not be let down.

An expression of heavy lust crossed her lips as they curled up in a wicked, hungry sneer. Then, eagerly, savagely, Steph attacked Bill's throbbing cock with her hot, wet, married mouth. She dove forward, mouth wide open, attacking Bill's iron erection. There was no hesitation. No fear. Steph didn't slow down as she forced herself deeper, taking inch after inch of turgid, old-man-cock smoothly into her young mouth. The thick meaty weapon grazed across her smooth lips, and the underside slid across her hot, wet, eager tongue, absorbing its addictive flavor. She didn't slow down. She just took that cock into her mouth like a trooper, like the good little slut she was. Her smooth, plump lips formed a tight seal around his thick shaft, and her cheeks hollowed as she began to properly suck the brutal older man's huge cock. She looked up at Bill, her eyes still watery, seeking his approval.

"That's it, bitch. That's it. What a good little cock sucker you are! I'm glad I got this honor before your husband did, ha, ha, ha." he laughed, dripping with confidence. "I guess you do like me more than that dumbass husband of yours."

She flinched slightly at the mention of Eli. She wondered how she got to this point. She had vowed to love and cherish him always, but here she was, kneeling in an airplane bathroom, lips wrapped around this evil man's giant cock, sucking it hard. Her guilt should have been enough to stop her, but she was so far gone at this point that nothing could have pulled her mouth from Bill's throbbing cock. This was an experience that she didn't know she craved, but now that it had begun, she was gonna experience it fully. Eli left her to this fate, so screw him. He was gonna allow her to do this, she would do it. She would give the older man her absolute best. She would give this handsome, experienced man more than she had ever given her husband, just to make him pay for abandoning her like this. She would suck this misogynist's fat cock harder and better than she would ever do for her husband. She was gonna give this absolute bastard a better sexual experience than she had ever given to her loving hubby. She was gonna show this fucking asshole how much of a whore she could be, just to make her husband pay. And oh, he would pay. She began to bob up and down on Bill's dick, his shaft covered with her saliva. She was sucking his dick like a real slut, her cheeks hollowed, her lips wrapped tightly over the thick cock, sucking it with such ferocity that it was making her massive breasts bounce and jiggle.

Bill let his head roll slightly. This girl, despite her inexperience, was so good! A total natural. She was clearly enthusiastic, this side of her having been repressed for far too long. And it took the experienced hand of Bill Savage to bring it to the surface. She bobbed and choked on his dick, never slowing down, never stopping, just giving Bill her absolute best. Her hubby wasn't man enough to bring out the slut in her, but Bill was, and boy, the slut in her was in full bloom. It took him two hours to get something that her husband had never received.

It was as if he cracked the code. It was like she was a vault. A hard exterior, with a series of safeguards, a series of locks, requiring the right combination to unlock and reveal the goods within. No one had ever found Steph's combination. No one had seen the Steph hidden behind her safeguards. Most didn't even see the locks in place. But Bill was an absolute master of seeing these locks, and coincidently, he was a master locksmith. And the vaults that he could unlock were gorgeous young women. He could find their combination like a true master, and he could confidently and succinctly break through their defenses, exposing the true delights within.

Bill had cracked Steph's code. Torn apart her safeguards, those safeguards being her good girl façade. Her proclamations of being a faithful wife. Her hipster clothing. All safeguards protecting the true her. But Bill, this sly dog, this cunning asshole, knew which buttons to push, what things to say to break this bitch down. And luckily for him, he had the skeleton key built to open any young woman's vault. A bone-hard weapon between his legs, which made any girl's defenses crumble, just like he had done to Steph. He had torn apart her defenses, exposing the secret she hid from the world. The one thing she doesn't want anyone to know.

Steph was a slut. Born and bred.

Everything about her is fraud. A fake. It took the right man to expose the true her, the woman she really was. She was not a hipster. She was not an independent woman anymore. She was a whore. A submissive little slut. Bill knew that, and he knew it was time to expose her secret to the world. To the detriment of her life, and all the good things she had done. To the detriment of her husband, who could only handle the façade Steph put up, but he was not built to handle the true her. The only one winning in this situation was Bill.

Finally, she pulled her wet mouth off of him with a loud pop, gasping for air, her chin covered in her own spit, as was Bill's swollen dick.

"You're cock is so fucking big!" Steph gasped, giving the first of what would be many compliments she would soon be giving to the arrogant older man.

"You love big cocks, don't you?" Bill asked the hot young wife.

"Mmmmm, I love huge cocks!" Steph said, the pleasure of vocalizing her secret fetish sent a thrill through her voluptuous body.

"You wanted to become my bitch the second you met me, didn't you?" Bill said, his voice slithering into the young wife's mind.

"Oh, fuck yes! You are so fucking sexy!" Steph said, kissing the tip, vocalizing a belief that she wasn't even sure was true, but God, it felt great to say.

"Look at my dick, bitch! Look at it! Tell me how much you fucking love my fucking cock!" Bill demanded. Her big eyes stared at Bill's piston, gazing at it lustily.

"It's so fucking big! And fat! And nasty! And so manly! I love it! I fucking love it! I bet this big dick gets you all the pretty girls." Steph panted out.

"You have no idea." Bull growled.

"And your balls... God, they're big!" she moaned out, before diving down, extending her tongue, sliding it against the older man's heavy sack.

"Look at you, haha, you were so proud a few minutes ago, but now you're on your knees, worshipping my balls! Hahaha! God, I'm good at this," he moaned out. She continued worshipping his heavy nuts for a few moments before licking along the underside of his shaft, finishing her lick with a flourish at the tip of the big fat cock, licking away the pre-cum.

"Tell me... tell me what you want to do to it!" Bill demanded, pushing her head back slightly. She was panting with need, need for the older man and his big cock.

"Oh my God, I'm gonna suck it, then I'm gonna fuck it." Steph said eagerly, without shame, eyes flashing with lust. "I'm gonna drain the cum from your balls. I'm gonna fuck you better than I ever fucked Eli, just to make him regret leaving me with you."

"That might take a lot of work, bitch. You up for it?" Bill asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Absolutely." Steph purred, her lips curled in a nasty smile. The slut within her was now fully unleashed.

"You're gonna give me all of your holes?" Bill asked arrogantly.

"Whatever it takes." Steph said, more turned on than she had ever been before.

"You're gonna give me that married cunt?" he asked.

"Yes, it will be yours." Steph replied, not flinching at this brute of a man using such a nasty word in front of her.

"You're gonna give me that ass?" Bill asked.

"Yes! I need it in the ass so bad!" Steph moaned out, vocalizing a desire that she had never admitted before. The desire to get her asshole reamed by a giant, thick cock.

"Take my dick in your hands! Feel it! Squeeze it! Stroke it! Understand its power!" Bill commanded the young woman while indulging his own ego. He quickly felt her soft, girly hands against his throbbing shaft. Her fingers grasped his solid, meaty shaft, and on instinct, she began to stroke it.

"Aaahhh, you're a good whore, Steph. I knew that as soon as I saw you." Bill said, his smooth, devilish voice weaving into her mind. Just looking down at her, her big eyes looking up at him worshipfully through her glasses, her small, girly hands eagerly stroking his evil weapon, it was a thrilling sensation. It almost made him lose control, it felt so good. He was experienced in the ways of pleasure, so he was controlled enough not to vocalize the pleasure her smooth hands were giving him. He never showed any sign of weakness to the sluts he fucked. That would give them the power.

"Can you feel it? Can you, bitch? Can you feel how strong it is? How powerful it is? Cup my balls. Aaahhh, that's it. That' a good slut." Bill grunted as the young wife cupped his balls softly in her palm.

"Yes!" Steph called out, vigorously stroking his meat. "It is so strong. And powerful! And mighty!"

"You know now how I get women? You know how all you little sluts fall under its spell, don't you?" Bill asked.

"Mmm, yes! This thing would make any woman's nipples hard and pussy wet! It would make any slut's mouth drool! Cause that's what's happened to me." Steph moaned out lustfully. Lust for this cunning seducer and his big cock.

"And you are a slut, aren't you?" Bill asked.

"Yes! I am a slut. I am a slut for big, nasty dick. I love teasing all the men with the big cocks. I love shaking my hot ass and big tits at all the sexy men. I love letting them know they couldn't have me. And I kept waiting for the one man who wouldn't listen to my bullshit and come after me anyway. Because I am a slut who needs a big dick in her life, and any real man should see that." Steph moaned out.

"Oh, I know you do, bitch, I do." Bill said, appreciatively to the slut on her knees in front of him. His cold sneer returned. "Now, get back to work," he commanded uncaringly. She dove forward again, eager to swallow that fat piece of cock-meat. She began to bob on him again, the sweet sounds of her choking ringing through their ears.

Bill looked down, smiling devilishly as he studied the beautiful young wife's face. Her eyes teared up again at the choking sensation she was feeling, but she didn't pull away. She looked up, matching his gaze, eager for his approval, but the only feedback her pretty eyes received was his cold, cocky stare. He simply expected more. Staring at him, she formed a tight seal with her lips around his shaft, grabbed his thighs, and forced herself deeper, getting another inch into her mouth.

"Ohhh, fuck, you are something else, slut." Bill complimented. Steph's tongue swirled on the underside of his shaft, soaking it with her spit. She pulled back, slowly removing his shaft from her throat. More and more meat escaped the confines of her wet mouth. Finally, the wet cock fell from her mouth, strands of drool connecting her lips to the old man's fat cock.

"Wow." she gasped, her moving lips severing the strands of spit, landing on her jutting, t-shirt covered rack. "Your cock is amazing! It tastes so good!"

"Less talking... more sucking." Bill commanded. Steph's eyes flashed at the arrogance of this man who felt he could boss her around. Her eyes flashed, her nipples tightened, and her pussy was positively dripping. Clearly, she loved being bossed around by this brute of a man.

"Yes, sir." Steph said, looking up worshipfully at the older man, her new master. She grabbed the base of Bill's thick cock, pointed it at her mouth, and dive bombed onto it mouth first. Looking back up at Bill, she formed a tight seal around his thick shaft and began sucking hard, her cheeks hollowing around his meat.

"Ah, that's it, bitch. You are so good at this. You're husband doesn't know what he was missing out on. It took me two hours to get what you wouldn't give the so called love of your life." Bill said with a laugh as the young wife inhaled his cock. The only sounds heard were his groans, her slight moans, and the sucking noises coming from her mouth.

"Play with my balls." Bill commanded. Steph complied quickly, cupping his large, swollen balls in her small hand, playing with them lovingly, letting the flesh of his sack pour through her fingers as she choked on his cock.

Bill looked down, past the sexy wife inhaling his cock, down to the jiggling tits under her t-shirt. To the nipples dancing under her top, bursting to be exposed.

"Show them to me," Bill ordered.

"What?" Steph asked as she extricated the cock from the loving confines of her sucking mouth, the cock dripping with her spit.

"Show me your tits, bitch. Show them to me!" Bill demanded impatiently. A bit taken aback by his sudden anger, and not wanting to make him any angrier, she felt she had no choice but to comply.

After all, she was his bitch now.

So, Steph reached down to the hem of her shirt and began to slowly lift it, ready to reveal her tits to the man who she vowed would never get to see them. Another step of her slow descent into yielding her body completely to the evil older man, any signs of innocence falling by the wayside.

Her mind flashed to when she was leaving her parents house to go to college. Her father had warned her to be careful and be safe, because predators are out there. Evil men who only cared about their own needs and didn't care about what was best for her. Steph laughed it off, assuring him that she would be fine. Her father knew she was bright enough to not be tricked into making a stupid mistake, but he still wanted to warn her, and she listened. She assured him she could take care of herself, and besides, Eli would be there with her. As she left for school, she was unworried about the evils of the world. Eli would be there to protect her from those who would do her harm. Evil men, like Bill, who were only out there to hunt down and claim her juicy body. But the truth was out there now. Eli couldn't save her, and when confronted by a sexual hunter like Bill, she simply wasn't strong enough to resist. She was so bright and full of spirit. A girl any parents would be proud of. But now, poised to reveal her massive breasts to this evil piece of shit, ready to eagerly become this old man's bitch, his whore to use, she had shown she was no better than any other slutty girl.

Steph struggled to pull her tight top over her mountainous peaks. With a firm yank, she pulled her top up over her breasts, revealing her barely contained boobs, overstuffed into her tiny, lacy black bra. She tossed her glasses to the side and pulled off her shirt completely.

"That's not the bra of a good girl, Steph." Bill remarked. "That's the type of bra a slut wears." he added with a laugh, looking at the lacy black number, a size too small to illustrate just how big those jugs were. She simply smiled with a combination of sheepishness and lust. "Now take it off. Show me those ripe tits!" Bill ordered. Reaching between her tits to the clasp, she undid it and the bra cups exploded outward, exposing her great big breasts to Bill for the first time.

Even for a man who had seen as many pairs of big breasts as Bill said, Steph's magnificent rack was truly jaw-dropping. They were just huge, amazingly perky and perfectly round. They possessed the ripeness of a teenager's breasts, jutting out and standing proud on her chest, her hard nipples pointing outward. They were just enormous on her slim, luscious frame. The flesh of these massive udders was a smooth, soft white. These breasts were still pure. Unsullied.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,927 Followers
1...45678...12