Hired by My Fiance's Ex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah?" Daisy asked, smiling. "That's good." Brad's arm pulled her a little closer to him.

"And, I mean, I know you don't like me being around, Brad," I said tentatively. "But maybe you could just, like, keep the door open a crack so I can peek through and watch? Since it's, like, my wedding night?"

Daisy and Brad looked at each other and laughed a little. Then Brad said, "Yeah, sure, I guess that's the least I could do given what we're about to ask you."

"Okay," I said, feeling nervous about whatever was coming next. "Thanks. I'd love to finally be able to see it all in person. So...what were you going to ask me?"

"Well," Daisy said, giving my hand another squeeze. "Brad and I have talked about it, and we were thinking that, because the wedding's so close, this might be a good time for me to, like, go off my birth control?"

I stared at her, stunned. "Oh," I said simply, then swallowed. "So, like...you want Brad to...?"

Daisy looked over at Brad. They smiled at each other, and Brad gave her a little squeeze. Then Daisy turned back to me and said, as delicately as she could, "Well...yeah, I do. But don't worry, nobody would have to know. And of course I want you to be, like, the father to our baby. I know you'll be such a good dad, and Brad's not really interested in that part of it anyway."

"Oh," I said again, absorbing what I was hearing.

"Look," Brad said. "Daisy told me that the two of you have talked about wanting kids. And, well, it just doesn't seem like you're gonna be the one to...get the job done, ya know? So I thought I'd help you out."

Daisy suppressed a giggle at this, then turned to me and said, "Sweetie, I'm not going to do it if you're not comfortable with it. But, like, you do want to raise a child with me, right?"

"Yes, of course I do," I said.

"Good," she said with a smile. "And obviously I want to raise a child with you too. Honestly, I can't wait."

I looked her in the eyes, and she seemed to mean this sincerely.

"But, well, after all this time," Daisy continued gently, "don't you think Brad kind of, well, deserves to be the one to get me pregnant?"

I swallowed nervously, looking at Brad pulling her closer to him. My dick was hard, but still I said, "I dunno, that's pretty...extreme."

"Dude," Brad said, his arm sliding further around her shoulders now so that his hand could lightly grab Daisy's breast. "Just picture it. It's your wedding night. You've said your vows to each other. You've taken your new wife upstairs to your wedding bed. She looks amazing in her wedding dress, and she's ready to take a man's load deep inside her so she can have your baby." He paused and looked me up and down, giving Daisy's breast a squeeze. "You really think you're the one who should be giving her that load?"

They both looked at me expectantly. "No," I admitted submissively. "It should be you."

Daisy and Brad smiled. "I'm so happy to hear you say that," Daisy said. She put a hand on Brad's chest, leaned in closer to him, then looked over at me with a mischievous look on her face. "You get it, right? Brad's cum is just, like, superior to yours, right?"

"Fuck," I said softly. My hard-on was straining against my jeans now. "Yes, it is."

I watched as Brad and Daisy looked at each other intensely, then began making out. After a few seconds, Daisy looked over at me and said, "I think you're gonna need to leave us alone for a little while, baby."

"Okay," I said, grabbing my things and walking out the door while they started stripping each other down.

***

For the next two weeks, Brad and Daisy did not have any sex at all, saying they wanted to save it for the wedding night. This gave Daisy and me more time together, and it felt good for things to go back to being a little more normal. Brad still hung out with us on occasion, and he and Daisy would cuddle together and stuff, but they were able to resist the temptation to kick me out and fuck each other.

Finally, the wedding arrived. I was so nervous, but the moment that I saw Daisy walking down the aisle, any doubts I had completely disappeared. She looked stunning in her strapless white wedding dress. She was beaming at me as she approached, but I did see her give a little glance at Brad, standing next to me in the row of groomsmen. Brad just smirked back, eyeing her up and down.

During the ceremony, Daisy's attention was entirely on me though. She even had tears in her eyes as we said our vows and exchanged rings. I felt so happy to be taking her as my wife.

The reception was a blast. It was great to see all our friends and family together, and everybody really seemed to think we were a perfect couple. Brad and Daisy kept their distance from each other, not wanting anybody to get suspicious. As the night wore on, I became increasingly impatient to get up to the wedding suite.

As the crowd thinned out, we finally said our goodbyes. I made eye contact with Brad as we left, and I had a hard-on the entire elevator ride up to the suite. Daisy was clearly excited as well, almost nervous. We had arranged that Brad would wait ten or fifteen minutes before following us up to the room, so we just waited in our bed with an excited, nervous energy.

"Are you ready for this?" she asked me.

"I think so," I said with an awkward smile. "Are you?"

She bit her lip and nodded, clearly excited.

"You can't wait for Brad to give you a baby, can you?" I asked.

She smiled. "I want it so bad," she admitted.

"Oh god," I moaned. "It's gonna be so great being able to watch."

She giggled a little, then leaned over and kissed me. Just then, there was a knock at the door. "That's him, baby," she said. "Well? Go answer the door for him."

I went to the door and opened it. Brad stood there smiling confidently. He of course looked amazing in his tux. "Um, hi," I said nervously.

"May I come in?" he asked confidently.

"Uh, yeah," I said softly, standing aside so he could walk in. "She's, um, in the bedroom."

"Exactly where she belongs," Brad said with a smirk. "Come on, I want you to join us for a minute."

I followed Brad into the bedroom. Daisy looked amazing, lying out on the bed in her wedding dress. She smiled up at Brad with a desperate look in her eyes.

"Get up," he said to her. "Go stand next to your husband."

Daisy did as she was told, smiling at me.

"Good," he said, turning to me. "Now tell your wife what you want."

I looked Daisy in the eyes. My hard-on strained against my pants. "Daisy, I want to watch Brad get you pregnant on our wedding night. Will you please take his load for me?"

"Yes, baby," Daisy said. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," I said.

"Aw, isn't that cute," Brad said. "Go ahead, give her a kiss."

I kissed Daisy, then looked back over at Brad.

"Now take your wife's dress off," he said.

I swallowed nervously, then moved behind Daisy to unfasten the back of her dress and help her wiggle out of it. When it fell to the floor, she stood in front of Brad in just her white lacy panties and bra, looking absolutely stunning.

"Hurry up, get your wife naked for me," Brad said, a little more sternly now.

Startled, I quickly undid her bra and pulled her panties to the floor, noticing that she was already wet.

"Come here," he said to Daisy. She took a few steps forward until she was standing in front of Brad, looking up at him with her big, submissive eyes. He slowly wrapped his hands around her waist, then slid one hand down to grip her round butt and the other up to cup one of her breasts. He leaned down to kiss her neck, making her moan a little, then looked over at me. "You like seeing my hands all over your wife?"

"Yes, sir," I said submissively.

He slid a hand between her legs, feeling Daisy's wet pussy. "You might be married to her, but who does this pussy belong to?"

"It belongs to you, sir," I admitted.

"Good boy," he said, sliding his fingers inside Daisy as she let out a moan. "Here's the deal. I'm gonna let you watch your slut wife suck my cock. But then you're gonna have to get the fuck out so I can spend all night knocking her up. Understand?"

"Oh god," I said. "Yes, sir. Thank you."

He smirked. "Both of you get on your knees."

Daisy slid to her knees in front of Brad. I awkwardly got to my knees and watched from a few feet away as she unzipped Brad's pants and pulled his massive erection out. She smiled over at me as she rubbed his dick against her lips. "Go ahead, baby, start stroking like a good little cuck husband."

"Fuck," I whispered, reaching a hand into my pants.

"Mmm," Daisy said. "You like seeing your wife's lips on this big fucking cock?"

I could only nod desperately.

"Look at the wedding ring you put on my finger today, sliding up and down another man's dick," she said. "Isn't that so hot?"

I nodded again. "Be a good girl and slide that big dick down your throat."

She giggled and happily complied, showing off how she could deepthroat his 9-inch cock. Brad held the back of her head against him until she turned red, then released her as she pulled away and gasped for air. She looked over at me with a smile. "Baby, you're gonna let Brad treat your own wife like that?"

I looked up at Brad, who was towering above me and smirking as I stroked myself. He grabbed Daisy by the hair and slapped her face a few times with his cock. I stared and said, "Yes, baby, he gets to treat you however he wants."

"Mmmm, yeah, he does," Daisy agreed, taking his cock in both hands and licking lovingly at the head. "You know why? Because he's a real man and he knows this is how little sluts like me want to get treated."

I was stroking faster now. "Yeah?" I said. "You like when your ex-boyfriend makes you choke on his big dick?"

"Mmmm," was all she could say as she started bobbing her head back and forth, sucking his dick vigorously as Brad grinned down at her and fucked her face.

"That's it, suck his dick good, you fucking cheating slut," I urged her.

She did, then pulled off and said, "Mmmmm, I love this big, beautiful cock so fucking much." She stroked it and stared at it, then looked up at Brad submissively and sucked his balls for a few seconds. Then she looked over at me, his dick in her hand, and said, "I can't wait until he's pumping a nice big load so deep inside me."

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

She smiled at me. "Yeah? You like that?"

"Mmhmm," I whimpered.

She giggled. "There's no way you're gonna be able to last, baby. Go ahead, shoot your useless load into your briefs thinking about how this stud's gonna breed your wife tonight."

"Nnnnnggghhhh," I groaned.

Brad and Daisy both laughed as I came, then Brad said, "Okay, pussy, time for you to get the fuck out. Don't worry, you can still leave the door open a crack so you can spy on us like a little fucking perv."

"Yes, sir," I said, then slinked out of the room.

Because I had just cum, I just went to the couch and turned on the TV, knowing that Brad was fucking Daisy on the other side of the bedroom door. I could hear their moans, but it wasn't until after Daisy had her second orgasm that I had my energy back up and crept back over to the door, peeking inside. I could see Daisy slowly riding Brad's cock, sweat trickling down her spine. I had seen her riding him in plenty of videos by this time, but seeing it in person was absolutely incredible.

My hand moved down into my briefs again. I shot my second load into my underwear watching her ride Brad to her third orgasm, then crept back to the couch. I was now completely drained. I even started feeling a little insecure and doubtful about what was happening, now that I wasn't horny anymore. But I figured it would be over soon.

I was wrong. After another half hour or so, Daisy stepped outside the bedroom wearing just a robe.

"Are you...finished?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Not yet," she said. "Just taking a break and getting a drink of water." She came over to me and gave me a peck. "You okay?"

"Um...yeah," I said.

"I love you so much," she said.

"I love you too, baby," I said.

As she filled her glass of water, Brad stepped out of the bedroom door. He was dripping with sweat, and I couldn't help but stare at his glistening erection, standing at full attention in front of him. "Come on, get that tight little pussy back in here," he said to Daisy.

Daisy giggled. She looked back at me briefly and said, "I'm sure we won't be too long." I nodded, and she skipped back over to the bedroom. Brad slapped her on the ass as she walked past him, making her squeal. Brad looked over at me and smirked, then walked into the bedroom, leaving the door completely open.

They kept fucking in there for almost another hour. Eventually I heard Daisy begging desperately for Brad to drop his load deep inside her, and I knew she was getting close to another orgasm. By now I had gotten my third hard-on of the night, this one a little bit painful. But I knew I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get a full-on view of what was about to happen. I walked back over to the bedroom door and stood there, hand in my pants, watching Brad's muscular body on top of my wife, thrusting in and out of her spread legs. Neither of them even noticed me. Finally, her moans escalated, and I watched Brad lean into her and let out a long groan. I could see his cock pulsating as he planted his seed in my wife's pussy while she came.

A third load dribbled into my briefs as I came. Brad rolled off of her and they both lay there, catching their breath. After a few moments Brad looked over and noticed me at the doorway. "Oh, hey," he said with a little laugh. He grabbed his boxers and slid them on, then leaned over to Daisy and kissed her deeply as I watched. He quickly picked up the rest of his clothes and walked over to me. "She's all yours, cuck," he said with a grin.

I blushed. "Thank you," I said as he walked past me, and I meant it.

I walked into the bedroom, seeing Daisy lying in the bed, naked and sweaty. I subconsciously licked my lips looking at her used pussy.

"Sorry, baby," she said. "You don't get to lick this load out of me."

"I know," I said, then lay down next to her on the bed. I put my hand on her flat stomach. "Do you think he...ya know...?"

She gave me a kiss. "I really do," she said. "But just in case...maybe he should come with us on the honeymoon."

Even after cumming three times in one night, my dick twitched at the thought.