His

Story Info
His desires are enforced.
800 words
4.19
79.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was His. Her past didn't matter, or her future, her desires, her needs, her fantasies, they all didn't matter because tonight, she was his. His toy, his object, his desire were all that were important. She was naked and shivering, mostly from the coolness of the darkened room, but also from a touch of fear...

His desires were important tonight, his wants, his needs...and what he wanted, what would arouse him...was her pain, and he intended to be VERY aroused tonight.

He brushed her soft lips with his fingertips then pushed inside her mouth, forcing her to open for him. He placed a ring behind her teeth and buckled it around her head. She could scream or breath, but she couldn't close her mouth and he had open access to use her it however he chose. Spinning her around, he pulled her hands behind her and placed them back-to-back. He wound a thin rope around the wrists and tied it off then bent her arms so her hands were between her shoulder blades. Taking the long ends of the rope, he crossed them over her shoulders and down her chest where he used them to wrap tightly around the base of her tits. After making sure the rope was secure, he tied string onto the ends of eight clothespins, for four of them, he tied the free end onto the straps of the ring gag, after pushing her head toward her chest, he put two clothespins on one side each nipple. Now she couldn't move her head without pulling at the tender nubs.

He forces her onto her knees and spreading her legs as far apart as they can go, he ties them to a spreader bar. He ties the free ends of the remaining clothespins to the center of the spreader bar, then pushing her head down to the floor and pinches the clothespins directly on her nipples.

She looks so helpless there, crouched on the floor, unable to move an inch up or down, or even side to side. Her ass and pussy fully exposed for his use. His cock is so hard just looking at her he could drill thru rock with it. He can't wait another minute; he grabs a handful of her hair and yanks her head up, knowing that the clothespins will pull cruelly at her nipples. He rams his whole dick into her mouth. All the way down till he feels the back of her throat pressing against the head. He fucks her mouth deep and fast, barely giving her room to breathe. He could shoot his load right there and then but he has much more planned for tonight and he so with one final deep thrust, he reluctantly pulls his cock out.

She is in some pain now, but he plans to make it much worse. Her ass is high up in the air and just begging for him. He slowly works his leather belt from his pants. It's wide and supple and fits his hand just perfectly. He waits just one moment, then with all his considerable strength he whips the belt against her ass. Fast and hard he whips her, this is no easy warm up, no game he plays, he wants her pain, and he wants a lots of it!! He beats her as she screams, cracking the belt against her ass with every sound, Her whimpers make him even hotter and he hits her again and again, He whips her ass until she breaks down and sobs, as well as she can with the ring in her mouth she begs him to stop.... it only spurs him on more, He beats her as her ass turns purple and blue and each crack is as hard and fast as the first.

Finally, when even his arm is tired, and his cock is about to bust open, he kneels behind her and slams himself into her wet pussy. If he had, by any chance, started to regret his cruelty, the cunt juice dripping down her thighs would fix that. But he didn't regret a thing, and he sure wasn't done with her tonight.

As he drives himself into her, he digs his fingers into her abused ass and pushes both his thumbs into her extremely tight asshole. He decides that later he will punch his entire fist in, but for now, he wants that tight ass clenched around his dick. His thumbs pull her open wide and he pulls out of her cunt and plunges equally hard and fast into her asshole. He rides her hard, without any regard if she is ready or not, is she can accommodate his length and girth, if she even can handle him there. Nothing matters, for tonight, she is HIS.