His Agony, Her Pleasure

Story Info
Two college students awaken their sexual demons.
6k words
4.33
81.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thoughts still possessed her. Over a simple noodle salad with her date that evening, she reminisced of the previous night's dream. Curled toes in orgasmic delight, she owned her lover, taking each other to stellar levels of ecstasy. The things she did in that dream, they did, seemed so taboo, almost evil - yet completely correct. Essential even.

Yet it burned within her to make it happen.

Perhaps tonight, finally, would be her night?

The connection between Monica and Steven was becoming all the more apparent the more time they spent together. As they took in the nightlife that evening, a sensation continued to bubble in her of a happiness she had so longed for, yet seemed so distant.


Monica was your typical `other crowd' college student. With a penchant for oddities and her prevalent shy nature, she was a loner on campus compared to the competition of young, available peers. Her average build and complexion didn't offer many advantages. Being somewhat artsy and mysterious, she soon fell into the Goth crowd, compelled by its dark nature, although never quite fully integrated into it. She was quickly labeled a freak for her strange outfits, unusual jewelry, dark makeup and her short, flat and straight jet-black hair.

Such was Monica's life her first two years in college. Her rebellious yet reserved on-my-own outlook had now lost its charm. Realizing she was close to being halfway through her college years - still without a boyfriend, she tried an online dating service. Soon enough, she received several hits from various men around campus.

She found, however, that their alluring online presence quickly turned sour in real-life. The first guy she dated thought her dark demeanor was a gimmick. When he realized it was who she was, he quickly distanced himself. Her second suitor had the healthy, well-built physical look that would make any woman take notice. But after an awkward first date, ending with him trying to get Monica in bed for some 'freak-sex', she cut him off as a basket case.

Similar dating-disasters continued throughout the summer, with the Fall semester looming over the horizon. Frustrated with the whole online experience, and was about to give up when she read Steven's online description. Figuring she could give it one more shot, she agreed to a date.

Steven looked more and more like the man she was looking for. His online photo wasn't as alluring as others; he sported a prep-ish look with an above average build, though hardly as fit and muscular as she would hope for. He was active - playing intramural soccer over the summer - and had an internship with a company near campus. When they first met, neither was too sure the other was really their type. As time progressed and they pressed on trying to get a working relationship, they found a bond growing between them.

Despite their different backgrounds and tastes, they soon found themselves going steady, enjoying a one month anniversary out on the town.

As the night dwindled down and inebriated party-goers started teaming the streets, the two decided to wind the night down themselves, heading back to her apartment. Along the way, Monica's magical sensation continued to stir within her. She felt somewhat intimidated by it. She had never felt this strong a drive arise in her before.

At the doorstep of her apartment, they turned to each other, still holding hands.

"I had a wonderful time tonight, Monica," Steven started, staring intently into her eyes.

"So did I." She replied in kind. They slowly moved into each other, embracing each other passionately. Their hands moved about the sides of each other's faces as they kissed, tenderly caressing the other's being.

The sensation inside Monica continued to stir within her, growing stronger with his touch. She had been hiding it all night, still playing her dark persona. But she couldn't deny her feelings much longer. As their kiss broke up she placed both hands on Steven's face, looking intently back into his eyes.

Lifting an eyebrow, she asked softly, "Would you like to come in?"

On entering her apartment, they engaged each other once again, ripping into each other more passionately than before, hands running through each others hair, caressing each other's bodies as they moved closer together. Thoughts of uninhibited lust and desire crept through her skin, fighting her conviction that Steven wasn't really her type, that she didn't want to move this far quite yet. When she felt his member hardening through their garments as they continued in their embrace, her inhibitions gave way.

Monica kicked the door closed behind her, as the couple stumbled in a lustful frenzy to her bedroom. Breaking away from the passion, she quickly closed and locked the bedroom door behind her, the moonlight crackling through the window-blinds their only guide. A look of wild perversion possessed her usually inexpressive face, that of a tigress ready to pounce, taking the time to savor the look of shock on her unsuspecting prey. Her bubbling desires overcame her, she was now on a mission to fulfill them.

Steve could only reinforce his already present grin.

A moment of silence passed as they looked into each other.

A release of laughter broke the tension between them, as Steven took a seat on her bed. Monica softened her poise somewhat, still possessing the look of a lust-starved woman.

"So, uh, do you wanna do it?" Steven lightly chuckled for his lack of better words, nodding her next to him on the bed.

Monica so wanted to, but she didn't want his first taste of her to be a "wham, bam, thank-you ma'am" experience. Her expectation of desire would scare away the typical alpha-male, she thought. Still, Steven wasn't the typical `alpha-male'.

The flame still burnt within her - yes, he would be the one to finally pleasure her.

"Yesss," she replied, walking slowly towards him with a cat-like bounce. "But I don't know ... my ideas of doing it are probably, different than yours. I don't know if you're up for handling me."

"Hmm Hmm. Well, I'm always up for trying out new things, so long as it won't, you know..., leave a scar."

"Ooohhh...," she replied, circling her eyes about in her play-like manner. She teasingly tapped dark-purple fingernails on his chest, replying in her best, soft, seductive voice, "Not unless you want me to."

"Ho Ho Ho!" he laughed, now resting himself on the bed. He watched as Monica turned around, making her way to the dresser. Opening a drawer, she turned to ask, "Do you think that you could take your shirt off?"

She pulled some items out of her drawer, while Steven pulled off her shirt, falling back onto the bed with both hands behind his head. Monica was now walking back, holding a lover's blindfold with her. She stopped next to the nightstand, lighting a concave crimson candle.

In the glow of the candlelight, she took off her black shoulder-strap top. She followed by unbuttoning and pulling down her skirt, before finally unstrapping her bra. Holding the blindfold and bra in hand, Monica ran her hands from her sides to her breasts, cupping them from underneath, admiring their simplicity in the flickering light. She wasn't blessed with great breasts, but they weren't flat either. And she knew how to properly tease a man with them, she gleefully reminded herself.

Facing the candle's glow, she turned to face her lover. Holding up the blindfold with a smile, she asked, "Are you ready?"

"I, I guess," he replied, with a chuckle.

With her feminine, silky presence, she climbed up next to Steven on the bed. Across his chest, she straddled him with her legs. Smiling, she reached over and placed the blindfold around his head. Secured, she lowered herself down to kiss him.

"Mmmm..."

Steven's hands moved up to feel her thighs, their soft, silky smoothness inviting to him. He would slowly move them to her breasts, but Monica had other plans. She broke their kiss, her body still atop his chest. "Could you, move your hands behind your head?" she asked, reaching over to the nightstand drawer.

"Uh, ok" he replied, while Monica carefully pulled a pair of handcuffs out of the drawer. She was careful not to rattle them, going to lengths to keep her true intentions a secret.

Putting her weight back onto him, holding the cuffs with both hands, she leaned over him. As she prepared to put the first cuff around his wrist, she sighed softly into his ear.

Click!

"Wha, uhh, hey, what's go..." Steven began to say, startled.

But before any objections could be made, still whispering into his ear, she cooed, "Mmmm, trust me on this, ok baby?"

As she spoke, she wrapped the chains of the handcuffs behind one of the bed's posts, around and back to the other bar. Before Steven could even reply, the other cuff had snapped itself shut.

Steven's mind was awash with thoughts of betrayal and panic. Here he was, blindfolded and handcuffed to her bed, his arms and upper body restrained. Thoughts of thrashing around in protest crossed his mind, but special feelings for her persisted in him. She promised no physical harm, and he still trusted her. His horny, untouched desire to explore kept him going with her little game.

With another meow of delight, Monica kissed him on his forehead, working her way down to his right cheek. Steve tried to return with a kiss to the lips, but she was expecting it, and dodged it. "Ah ah ah, you naughty boy," she spoke in her still playful voice, "You must be patient..."

She continued to kiss him down his body with her small, soft, wet kisses, leaving faded marks of her violet lipstick along the way. She worked down the middle of his chest, moving her hips over his growing erection and down to his feet, until her mouth reached the base of his khakis.

"Ohhh, we can't have these," she said to him, his reply being a somewhat hesitant chuckle. She undid his leather belt, laying it on the side of the bed before unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans, discarding them carelessly in the room.

Looking at his boxers, Monica noticed his bulge trying to protrude. She thought it would have grown bigger, its full erection didn't seem present. Perhaps, she mused to herself, his intimidation is preventing him from enjoying this experience. If so, then Steven is due for a little treat...

"Ohhh, and these tidy boxers are in my way..." she cooed in her playful demeanor. As with his pants, she took them off and tossed them in the room, exposing to her his full love muscle.

Climbing back around him, slowly wetting herself with thoughts of what's to come, Monica positioned her hips above his own, his prick now standing more erect and ready. She quickly took off her panties - she wouldn't need them for what was going to happen. Grabbing his equipment with one hand so as to guide it in, she descended on his manhood, offering as little resistance from herself to give Steven the pleasure he sought.

"Ooohhh! I think I've found what I'm looking for!" she exclaimed in a girlish voice, preparing to execute her next move.

"Ahhh..." was the best Steven could muster with the warmth that enveloped his cock. Patience has paid off, he thought, as he continued to fill her, his inability to see delightfully heightening his other senses.

With his belt in hand, Monica securely tied one end of his belt through a post at the bed's end before doing the same with her bra to a different post. Fortunately her short bed allowed his feet to be poised close to the end of the bed. She prepared to finalize her plan - with Steven now humping rhythmically and eagerly into her, unaware of what Monica had in store for them. Quickly, she began to tie one end of the belt around his foot.

Steven's thrusting halted abruptly. Like slamming into a brick wall, his mind's joyous swim through pleasure now nervously floated in panic once more. What is she doing to me now? She's tying me completely up? Is she going to torture me? Is she going to humiliate me? Rape me?

He had tried to sit up, but the rattling of the chain against the bedpost reminded him of where he lay. Almost shouting, Steven demanded, "Whoa, whoa! Monica! What are you doing?"

By now she tied up the first leg and quickly moved to secure the second. Disengaging herself from their position, she quickly tied his other foot before he could thrash about.

"Its okay baby," Monica replied in her soft, seductive voice while she worked. Soon his other leg was fastened by her underwear. She devilishly smiling on her achievement, knowing she could now have him as she wanted him, and they would truly be able to enjoy each other. The shear thought of it made her wet - she never reached this level of intimacy with any of her previous boyfriends, and soon she would be realizing one of her most treasured fantasies. Climbing off the bed and turning around to face his restrained, blindfolded body, she began to stroll her way back to the nightstand. "You don't need to worry. I'm in control now."

Steven's heart was fluttering quickly, and it wasn't due to their brief sexual contact. He was truly scared now. He thought back to stories he had seen on movie boxes at porno stores, of dominatrixes whipping and piercing their slave's nipples, bodies and ... penises? "Jesus Fucking Christ," his mind raced in a panic stricken fury, "she's going to violate me!"

Whispering into his ear, she softly spoke, "And as long as I'm in control you won't get hurt, so long as you do what I tell you to..."

His breath growing heavy, he started to thrash his arms and legs about, trying to loosen the binds on him. "Monica, please, I don't want to do this anymore... please stop!"

The smile of lust that possessed Monica's face since they first entered the bedroom swiftly left her. She couldn't have a complaining partner, it would disturb their sexual appetites.

In a much more stern, louder voice, she addressed Steven, "And the only rules, my dear, are no touching, and no noise. Do I make myself clear? If I hear another peep out of you, I will hurt you. You got that?"

Steven's mind was going a mile a minute, but to no avail. How does one respond to such a question? Still breathing heavily, he decided to give in for the time being, and allow Monica to direct any action from here.

He awaited for his next command in silence.

"Good."

She gingerly strolled over to his semi-erect maleness. The fear overcoming Steven was causing his sexual drive to wilt - he would simply play until she tired of him, and maybe then escape this freak. But what others see as an indicator to try something else became for Monica a challenge, and their start into the realms of sexual bliss.

Climbing onto the bed and around Steven's motionless torso, she lowered and began grinding her hips onto his chest, facing his now limp penis; her unshaven, moistening pussy coming well into contact with his chest. Monica let out a fulfilling moan from deep within her as she began to work out her fantasy.

Regardless of his hindered sight, she turned to him, her lover. "I just want to show you, Steven," she spoke, "that I have no hard feelings against you." With that, she lowered her body onto his, grabbing his member as she lay on top of him - forming their sixty-nine position. With soft, gentle kisses, she began to tease his cock into waking up, all the while slowly bucking her hips over his head in a subtle rhythmic motion.

Steven's mind was trying to assess the situation, his fear preventing him from enjoying the moment. It didn't look like she was going to just get up and leave him tied to the bed, or begin to inflict pain on him, but just what was this woman up to?

"Mmmm, Mmmm!" she purred as she began licking his still limp cock. The juices she worked up while she distracted him still coated his dick. While she discovered she didn't really much care for her own taste, Monica found the very concept exhilarating! Like a kid at the fair with an ice cream cone she licked on his cock, trying to work him up.

The fragrance of her womanhood filling his sense of smell, Steven contemplated what she might do for the rest of the evening. While trying to 'not-enjoy-this', he felt his penis twitch, his body betraying himself. It was enjoying this setup - she was making him enjoy this helplessness, and there was nothing he could do about it!

In realization of his position, remembering her 'rules,' he could only mouth the words, "Oh dear God..."

"MmmMmm!" Monica's responded in feeling his prick twitch - continuing to give it a tongue bath. She was enjoying this greatly, becoming hornier by the minute, her pussy getting wetter with each breath.

In a moments time, feeling the need that Steven wasn't quite into this yet, she took his cock into her mouth. She went as far as she could without gagging, giving it the special treatment she felt her boyfriend needed.

What Steven experienced for the first time was getting head from a woman with a tongue stud. As she began to take him in her mouth, he hoped that she would suck him off and that would be it. All thoughts scrambled when her tongue started working his cock. The sensation was unbelievable! In his sparked lustful frenzy, all Steven hoped for now was not to come too fast.

Monica knew her tongue's piercing was having its effect, as Steven's manhood twitched much greater now, erecting itself more fully in her sucking mouth. She also noticed his breathing had increased, as she could feel it breezing by her already hot pussy. She knew her plan was working wonderfully, and she was loving it.

She continued to work his member for some time, until she could taste the pre-cum at the tip of his cock. With her final gesture, she pressed her tongue from the tip of her lips along his cock to its tip, doing a little swirl at the top to collect some pre-cum, before backing her head away. The brief sight of the string of cum from his cock to her mouth delighted her.

Her move almost fried Steven's mind. He was simply lost in his ecstasy to ponder what she might do next.

Resting her hips back on his chest, her moist cunt's aroma now permeating the room, Monica released a sigh of delight.

"That was nice, wasn't it dear?"

Feeling that, perhaps the worst was over, Steven replied "Yeah..."

"Steven, you aren't supposed to talk!" she said to him in a playfully disappointed voice, turning around to capture the look on his face. He sported a look of surprise, he must have simply forgot. "But maybe you just had to share, hmmm? No matter, I'm still going to have to punish you," she teased, now climbing back off of him and the bed.

"But don't worry, I'll make it worth your while!"

Monica went next to the nightstand, standing in the warmth of the still-flickering candle. Her breasts heaved in its glow, standing perky with her nipples erect. This whole experience certainly made her hot, and she wasn't even done with him yet!

The fires burnt brightly now.

A pool of hot, crimson wax lay in the candle's middle.

Perfect, she thought.

She picked the candle out of it's holder, slowly bringing it back with her to the bed. Climbed back over her lover, Monica positioning herself to take on his manhood. With a mild giggle, Monica asked, "Are you ready, my love?"

Clueless as to what was going on, Steven's seething lust begged him not to drag this out any longer. While his drive let up a little in the absence of affection, he still found himself wanting to cum and end this strange ordeal. With what movement he could muster, he silently nodded yes.

Monica lowered one hand to grasp his penis. Moaning to try and heighten the experience, she let him invade her womanhood once again. Placing her free hand on his chest for balance, she lowered herself until her stretching cunt had reached his base, and Steven filled her completely.

"MmmmMmm! Is this such a bad punishment?" she asked deceptively.

12