His and Her Pleasure

Story Info
Bartender gets pleased and pleases right back.
2.2k words
3.55
11.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god...yes...oh yes baby..." The guy moans as I work my tongue around his shaft; my mouth sucking on his lovely head long and hard.

My small hands knead his balls as my mouth and tongue work his dick. I work faster, wanting him to shoot his cum into my mouth and just when I feel him tense up and groan, I grab a shot glass that has amaretto liqueur in it already. As he cums into my mouth, I hold back from swallowing it; even though I really want to. Once he is done-and moaning softly-, I let go of him and spit his cum into the small glass.

I stand up, watching his sexy tanned skin gleam with sweat and smile to myself. "Bottoms up my friend," I say to him as I sit on his lap and make him drink the whole glass.

He swallows it all and as his eyes grow wide, the guy starts to cough and look at me weird. "What the hell was that girl?"

"A shot of liqueur and your cum." I wink at him and lick my lips.

"Wha-" He starts to say something but I cut him off by kissing his chapped lips.

While he is still dazed by that hard, passionate kiss I just gave him, I grab my trench coat and heels and walk out of the room.

"Laters," I call out as I shut the door, tying my coat closed.

~~~~~

"Hey Rin, I'm parched! Drinks on me?" My friend, Mimi, yells over the blasting music. She smiles at me through her veil of golden blonde hair.

"Sure! Let's go!" I yell back at her. We link arms walking through the thong of dancers and make our way to the long onyx graphite counter, plopping our firm butts down on the cushioned stools.

Mimi waves down the bartender and to the left of her, I notice a man gazing at her C-cup breasts that are about to fall out of her over-exposed skin tight top. She ignores him of course, just like she does to every guy who doesn't wink at her first before staring at her big boobs.

"You rang Miss?" I turn my head to gaze at the hottest man I have ever seen. He looks exactly like Damon from The Vampire Diaries-and I know a pile of drool must be pooling under my mouth!-and his name tag read Damon on it as well.

"Yes I'll have an...After Sex," Mimi says, winking at him.

"And for you?" His dark eyes gleam at me with mischief.

"My usual please, it's called the Blow Job." I'm not sure why but my cheeks heat up and I can't help but smile sexy at him.

Damon's eyebrows reach into his hairline and we burst into giggles. "A Blow Job After Sex coming up...and you do know how to drink that properly correct?" He asks me.

"Watch and find out." I couldn't help but flirt back.

He nods and goes to make our drinks; while Mimi gushes to me.

"You flirty, sexy bitch! I cannot believe he by-passed this body," she cups he boobs and runs her hands down her body, "for you!" She squeals, standing up and moving to stand behind me, she does to me what she did to herself, but makes my boobs bounce. "You're an athlete with a tiny, tight body and thick, dark long hair.....then again...I would want to fuck with you too." Mimi says that last sentence a little too loud and all the guys around us turn and stare at her hands still cupping my breasts.

"Mimi, stop it. The dogs have kids that are hardening at that thought," I tell her and remove her hands from my B-cup boobs.

She sighs and moves back to her seat, waving the guys to look away.

I watch Damon as he makes our drinks. His black hair catching the light and turning blue in some areas; those dark eyes taking peeks at me every few seconds; his broad shoulders, so relaxed while making simple drinks; those hands that seem to have seen alot of work in the past.

I wonder what it would be like to have those eyes staring at me; having my soft hands and long arms wrapped around those broad shoulders; his hands touching me everywhere...

Stop it, Rin...Oh SHIT! He's coming back!

"Here you go ladies." Damon places out drinks down and he meets my eyes. "Prove to me that you know how to drink that BJS right." He leans against the counter and Mimi steals his bandana to tie my hands behind my back.

"Go on Rin, show him who you are," she whispers in my ear.

A soft moan escapes me as my hands become immobile behind my back. He raises an eyebrow at us, hiding a smile.

I place my lips on the glass, clutching the edge with my teeth and I tip my head back to gulp it down. Mimi takes the glass from me so that I could lick my lips clean of whip cream.

"We need a few shots of Vodka, Tequila, and two more of each of our drinks pretty please," Mimi practically purrs. I nod my head in agreement.

After about a dozen shots each, I could tell that Mimi was tipsy just by how she was letting the guy she was making out with grope her. Her boobs were out of her top and my how erect her nipples had gotten within the few minutes that they have been kissing.

Just by watching her, it made me want to be in the strange guy's place. I must be tipsy because she never looked this hot before.

"Another Blow Job shot miss? Or are you too drunk?" The bartender-whose name I forgot after that eighth shot-asks me.

I shake my head and lean against the counter, finding him very attractive. "Hey now...what's your name? 'Cause I find you very attractive and sexy..." My words seem to purr out of my mouth.

The hot bartender strokes my cheek and we gaze into each other's eyes. "My name is Damon; and you my pretty young friend, is my next one night stand or my personal mouth fucker."

"Huh?" I look at him, then look around noticing for the first time that the four of us were the last ones here.

Damon climbs over the counter and sits in front of me, grinning very mischievously. He leans close to me, kissing softly as if he wants to make sure what he is doing to me registers in my drunken mind.

"Jameson, leave Mimi alone and let's lead these ladies to my private quarters so that I may have my fun now," Damon tells the guy who is kissing Mimi. The guy nods his head and gets her off his lap, taking her hand and pulls her away.

They disappear but after a few minutes, the walks out and nods our way. The guy-Jameson-walks out the door, locking it behind him.

Damon gets up and places out his hand to me. I grab it and he pulls me up, leading me to the same room that Mimi must be in.

"Damon...where-where is he going? Where are we going? When did this place close?" I look around, trying to figure out what happened over the past few hours. My drunken mind still can't comprehend the empty place.

He opens the door, pushes me inside the comes in as well, locking the door with a key and placing it into a pocket. I look around, searching for Mimi, but don't see her. Damon takes a step towards me.

"Come now my beauty, the fun awaits us with your friend. No need to be scared, she is right here after all." He gestures to the right of me and there she is; her hands tied behind her back and blindfolded.

Mimi groans and tilts her head from side to side. "Rin? Hey, where is everyone?"

I stumble over to her and grab her arm. "I'm here. Oh Mimi, don't worry, I'm here," I tell her softly.

"See, now both of you can help me out since we are all together." He walks up to us slowly. "You see, you two got me so hard just by watching her grab you that way and to watch you moan as she tied your hands...it just turned me on more. Now you two are going to help me and I'll help you Mimi." He crosses over to us and takes Mimi's blindfold off.

She looks at me then looks at him. "You'll...you'll really play with us? You really will?" Oh god...was she begging?

Damon smirks at us and bends down to look into my eyes. "I will indeed Mimi," he whispers, as he kisses me and his fingers move up her leg.

Before he could do anything more to her, he grabs my hands and ties them in front of me with the same bandana I had before. The look he gives me practically makes me want to beg him to fuck me.

I watch as he sits down in front of me, grabs Mimi by her waist and places her on his lap. He kisses her hard and very possessively, almost like he wants someone to try to take her away.

He stops kissing her long enough to command me: "You should now suck my dick, suck it like you did those drinks. I saw how much you loved them; no show me how much you love my little friend."

I raise an eyebrow and nod my head once. His legs are spread for me, and he holds Mimi against his chest, making room for me to get close to his growing bulge.

While he makes out with her right in front of me, I wrestle his pants off; knowing full well my hands are tied up tightly, it takes all my strength to pull them off. Seeing as they are ignoring me, I pull his boxers off as well, fighting with them as I had done with his jeans.

"Come now girl, you can work better than that. Show me what those pretty lips of yours can really do for me." He says to me, keeping Mimi begging for more from what I can hear of her soft moans.

"I'll show you just what I can do for you. You will feel a bit of pleasure....." With that said, I latch my lips onto his head and start sucking.

"Oh!" I hear from him and Mimi at the same time. He must be fingering her for her to be making that kind of noise.

As I continue to suck him off, my hands work his shaft, moving up and down, putting pressure now and then and working his balls.

My tongue works its way all around, bobbing my head and making sure to lick in all the right places while sucking him hard. Working a lot quicker than what I'm used to, I force his dick into the back of my throat and suck him off even more.

Loud moans and groans come from above me, but I don't stop sucking or massaging his hard cock. A scream from above lets me know he got Mimi to cum a large load and a groan from him lets me know his turn is coming soon.

I work even more-bobbing my head, his cock going from the back of my throat to the back of my lips and back down again; licking all around as my hands massage his balls-and get rewarded with a loud groan and a stream of cum down my throat. I swallow all of it down, working it all out and clean him up as I pop it out of my mouth.

Damon places Mimi next to him and bends down to kiss me, licking hiss cum off my lips. "Now that, my pretty, was the best blow job I've ever had."

I smile at him and raise my hands to him. "Free us and maybe we'll show you what real pleasure is all about," I whisper to him.

He returns my smiles and unties me. I sit on my knees and watch him untie Mimi.

She looks around, still in a daze. "Rin?"

"Hey there..." I say to her.

He pecks her cheek and strokes mine. "Maybe next time you can show me while y'all aren't too drunk; right now I-sadly-have to go get ready to open the bar up."

I help Mimi up and nod. "Sure we can, after all...blow jobs are my favorites and Mimi wants some real fun before and after sex." I wink at him and help her walk out.

~~~~~

"Rin, why are my panties wet?" Mimi asks me once we are seated in the back of a cab.

I just smile at her and shrug my shoulders. "I don't know, but we should so return to this bar next Friday, because the bartender was checking us out and begging for some attention."

She giggles softly and soon we both drift off moaning softly; me having my sweet wet dreams of Damon fucking me and her probably of the same thing.