His and Hers in Costa Rica

Story Info
We chronicle our sexcapades on a recent trip to Costa Rica.
2.3k words
3.93
13.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1, His: Hydrotherapy

I leave the locker room area, dry after my shower, and step into the spa area. Water, minty water, juices, fruit and bananas await in a small entryway to the right in this quiet corner of the Costa Rican resort where we are spending the week. There is a small shallow pool in the center of this area, with nest-like beds inside of what look like wicker bee hives positioned around the pool.

She's in one of the nests, waiting for me. She stirs, smiles and stands to come out ... giving me a view of her body. The strong, lean killer legs leading up to a green bikini bottom and matching green bandeau top. She walks directly to me and kisses me — I love her greetings. Her suit has dangly stones hanging from the sides of the bottom and on the ties going around her neck. We know we're here for a relaxing spa, but we're both already thinking of fucking. I can see it in her face, and I know that's what I'm thinking. A mind will go where it wants.

(Interjection from her: I love his swim trunks. There's no built in underwear in the thin sandy colored fabric, and the outline of his cock is obvious, showing me exactly what he's thinking.)

The hot tub. We walk in and she immediately sits next to me, and places her hand down onto the outline of my cock that I already saw her eyeing earlier. Slowly and patiently ... working with her thumb and fingers to massage me. I look at her to let her know I'm paying attention to every touch she gives. She keeps going, hardening me.

We're not the only ones in the spa. A few older women walk the hydrotherapy course, starting under the cold water blast, the water massage chairs. (She's massaging my dick through my jeans on the bus from the resort to the airport as I sit and write this, reading over my shoulder.) What's appropriate suddenly comes up as one of the women comes to the tub. We eye the massage chairs and walk over to them. She sits on one and I sit on the other. As she closes her eyes to absorb the moment, I watch her and see her tits perking in the cold water and her legs shining and wet. I keep watching as I complete the other cold water stations. She stays on the chair the whole time, eyes closed.

"Want to go to the sauna?" I come over to ask her.

"Yes, but I can't go for long. I get claustrophobic in hot enclosed spaces."

"Alright. We'll make sure you're comfortable."

The sauna is relieving — the dry heat soothing after the cold water. I brought in extra water bottles to rehydrate what we'll lose. The sauna's large — 3 tiers of benches along two walls. The door opens to the corner of the room, and it expands to your left as you come in, though you can hardly tell in the dark as your eyes adjust from the bright light outside to the relative dimness.

I turn the sand hourglass for 15 minutes, and join her on the bench across from the door. Now I sit above her and massage her shoulders. She's still in the relaxed mood from the outside, and drinks her water and moans a little as I knead her back. Despite the size of the sauna, we're the only ones in here.

She turns to me and whispers into my ear, "I noticed as we came in that the corner over there is practically invisible." She points to the benches farthest from the door. "Would you like to move?"

We move to the corner and I sit next to her. She looks expectantly at me. That moment of anticipation. I place my hand on her clit through her bikini. She's sweating in the heat and breathing to match it. She reaches down and gently grabs my cock ... holds and caresses me through my trunks. I'm breathing a little heavily now too.

I move to the top tier and she turns to me, and now reaches up my right shorts leg with her right hand, touching skin now. She fully turns her attention toward me, turning around and losing herself in the moment of touching me. (We're on the plane home now, and she's currently sitting on my left as I continue recording our adventure, massaging my dick surreptitiously through my jeans as I write.) My shorts are long, and I pull them up a bit give her more room. She's stroking me faster, huffing her breath. Touching me always turns her on, and I can imagine her clit and pussy getting wetter.

It's not long, only a minute, until she pulls me past the edge of my shorts — and immediately into her mouth. I'm getting louder and touching and grabbing the wooden bench as if to hold on for the ride.

There's a sound suddenly ... and the door swings open. We immediately scramble like guilty teenagers to return to appropriate 'sauna posture' sitting on the tier.

"Hello, welcome to the sauna," I call out to the elderly woman who has just entered.

The woman says, "Oh! I didn't even know you were over there. I can hardly see a thing in this dark."

"Yes, we noticed that too."

I see the dial. It's been 10 minutes for us in here. Next to me she makes an attempt at regular conversation, "Ah, my water must be hot by now in this heat..." as she drinks to replenish her natural lubrication.

"Oh water! That's a good idea," the woman says.

"There's a whole water station out by the fruit — go ahead and grab one for yourself, " I say, thinking I might buy us another minute of privacy.

And sure enough it works. "Good idea! I'll be back," and she leaves.

The door closes.

She turns to me.

She pushes up my shorts again and picks up just where she left off. Twirling her tongue around the front half of my cock, holding me. Oh god. And my thinking is even swirly in the dark sauna with her. She's licking slowly, then quickly, softly, and with all of the attention she has. She is 100% with my cock and her body.

She sits back, pushes my shorts up farther, and makes a discovery — my whole cock can go out the bottom of my trunks. She quickly moves closer. My cock is still pressed off to the right by my trunks and she hugs my right leg as she sucks on me. Driving me wild.

The woman should be back, but she still isn't. The 15 minute hourglass is empty. She is sucking my dick in a hot wooden sauna.

Faster now — she's raising the intensity. I look down at the scene and wonder at what an amazing life I've found myself in. She is starting to arch up in anticipation as I harden even more. I flush and extend up. I'm arching and trying to dampen my sounds.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm, oooh," she's calling and humming at me.

I come at last and grip her shoulders as my orgasm rocks me. Breathe in and soundlessly gasp and twitch as she keeps holding me with her mouth around me. Getting every last drop from me.

"Oh my god. We just did that here," she says.

She's already touching herself from being so turned on. Can't help but stroke her pleasure and swollen clit. I tuck my trunks down and come to her tier and place my hand on her leg, kissing her passionately. All the slick sweat i snow present and she slides under my hand. I probe with my tongue for the taste of cum and can't find any. She always does eat fast.

She's still touching herself when the woman returns, but stops abruptly and sits up, even though we both know the woman can't see us. (Stroking me through my pants isn't enough anymore, and we take a break from writing here. More on that in part 2!)

"Welcome back."

"Thanks — wow! I can't see a thing."

"Our time is up here. I'll start the hourglass for you. It'll last 15 minutes," I say, knowing that her 15 minutes couldn't possibly be as amazing as mine were.

Part 2, Hers: We Join the Mile High Club

Sitting on the bus from the resort to the airport in Costa Rica, I turn to him and, grinning, ask him to tell me the highlights of the week for him.

"Under the stars on the beach. For sure. Maybe also the bathroom by the pool. God... it's making me hard just thinking about it."

The last statement makes me immediately start to get wet myself, and I feel a damp patch beginning in my underwear. We talk more about the week at the resort, and then I pull out the green notebook. I begin writing about the first night, finishing an entry I began earlier in the week, while he fills in our schedule of what we did each day of the week. There are a LOT of stars on the schedule, the symbol we devised for marking times when we had sex.

I finish the entry and ask him which other encounter he thinks bears recording in greater detail.

"Ooh! The tub — during the day."

I start writing, checking in with him about the details, and I can tell by the way he's shifting his pants that he is getting more turned on. Once I'm finished, I pass the notebook to him so that he can write the sauna story, thus freeing up my hands.

Which is good, because I REALLY want to touch him. We pull his sweatshirt into his lap under the notebook, and I begin stroking his already hard cock through his jeans, enjoying the sudden inhalations that mark moments of particular pleasure. Both of us trying not to alert the other passengers of the bus as to what is actually happening in our seats.

The whole scenario is super sexy, with me touching him and occasionally reminding him of parts of our sauna encounter as he writes. The bus ride is over before we know it, and we have arrived at the airport.

In the airport we take a break from the sexy shenanigans to check bags, go through security, and do some Chanukah and Christmas shopping. I love wandering a bit away from him as we shop and then just watching him. There is something about the way he moves his long lean body that drives me wild without him having to even be near me.

Then it's time to board, and we are both already excited for the flight. You see, last night by the pool we played 'Never Have I Ever', and the topic of the Mile High Club came up. One of the other members of the group playing the game had done it, and I had watched Him light up and avidly inquire as to how to go about it. So we both know it is going to happen.

First we have to get through take off and ascent, however. I get out the notebook and pass it to him, put the sweatshirt on his lap, and continue stroking his hard cock. I can't wait though, and unbuckle his belt and pull down his zipper, pushing my hand into his pants and stroking him through the thin fabric of his boxers.

He has been hard for so long now that he has accumulated an impressive amount of precut, and as I slide my hand under his boxers and move my thumb down from the tip to the base of his cock it is slick with his moisture. I almost gasp out loud as I feel myself getting even wetter in response.

Finally the fasten seatbelt light goes off, but I'm not convinced now that it will work. It is daytime and the cabin of the plane is well lit, and many people are awake. Plus, the flight attendants are hanging out right next to the bathrooms, and there's no way they won't notice us going in together.

"Maybe we should wait for the second flight, when it'll be dark?" I suggest.

"No, it's perfect — look."

I turn and see that the flight attendants have both left the back and are heading our way with the drink cart.

"And it'll be at least an hour before everyone is getting up to go to the bathroom," he says.

I don't need to be told twice. The pulsing need in my clit is enough motivation. I get up out of my seat and head to the back, not waiting to see if he is following me. Both bathrooms are available, so I choose the one on the left, go in, and lock the door.

After what seems like too long, there is a knock on the door. I quickly open the door and pull him in, locking it behind him. I pull down my pants at the same time that he does the same, revealing his gloriously hard cock, dark and swollen and just waiting to plunge into me. God! I am so excited!

I turn toward the mirror, reach down to spread the wetness a bit, and then he is in me, pounding me with the urgency of long hours of pent up need. We are both watching in the mirror, enjoying the view. Almost as soon as he is in me I can feel my pussy clenching in pleasure. We both revel in the need for speed, scared of getting caught if we take too long, and push to a climax in just a few minutes. After we've come, he stays inside me a few moments longer, almost shaking with the intensity of it.

As we clean up and pull up our pants, I turn to him.

"Welcome to the club," I say with a grin.

He smiles back.

"Welcome to the club."