His Baby Girl

Story Info
Daughter fantasizes about her father.
4.3k words
4.2
79.3k
56
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litgirl01
litgirl01
38 Followers

I guess that I should start from the beginning. My name is Elizabeth and I'm nineteen years old. I have long, waist length, brown curly hair, but I'm naturally a blonde. I stand at about 5'7", 184 pounds maybe, and I have fairly large breast at a 38D cup. I think the best feature I posses however, is my ass. It's a nice firm ass that everyone seems to enjoy smacking. My eyes are blue on most days, but tend to change colors and I have long thick eye lashes. Then there is my father who I have recently been lusting after.

He's forty years old. He has black hair that is beginning to grey, stands at about 5'10", around my weight, and he has green eyes. I only began to notice him here lately. My dream guy has always had dark hair and blue/grey/green eyes. I never realized he fit that description until about a few weeks ago.

I was out back sunning, trying to enjoy a nice and relaxing day outside. It's what I so desperately needed at this point. I open my eyes to see my father walking past the back French doors in just his boxers, towel drying his hair. He glances my way and my breath catches. I never realized just how hot my father was. I have to stop myself from staring at him. I could feel myself getting wet thinking about what was behind that one little item of clothing. When I realize what I had just been thinking about, I was shocked at myself. Was I really just thinking about my father that way? I write it off as a one time thing and let it be.

Just a few days later though. I hadn't realized anyone was in the bathroom. It was early and usually everyone was still asleep. I had to be at a friend's house early to help her set some things up for a small party she was going to be having. I gathered some clothes and headed for the shower. I open the door and I'm shocked to find my father stepping out of the shower completely naked. I watch as beads of water run down his body. I follow a few all the way down and I see his dick. I lick my lips at the sight.

"Elizabeth?" My fathers' voice snaps me out of my haze. I watch as he wraps a towel around his waist and feel a bit disappointed.

"I'm so sorry daddy. I thought you would still be asleep." I look at my feet. What was I thinking? And he even caught me staring!

"It's okay sweetie. You can have the shower now." He casually brushes past me; his fingers barely grazed my exposed thigh. I sleep in a thin tank top and short cotton shorts. I know he didn't mean to touch my leg, but it made me tingle. I bite my lip and wait for him to be down the hall.

I listen for his door to close and when it does, I turn and push the bathroom door closed as well. I rest my forehead against the door and take a deep breath. What am I thinking? I shouldn't think of my father like that! It's not right... right? Then why am I so wet?

With a sigh, I take a cold shower. I quickly get dressed and grab my things. He had to have caught me staring at him and I wasn't quite ready to face him just yet; my body wasn't either.

At Kayla's house, I find it hard to concentrate on what I was doing. My thoughts kept straying to my father, dripping wet and naked. I was getting wet again. I need a cold shower and maybe some therapy.

That night was my first wet dream about my father. I woke up panting. Why can't I get my thoughts onto someone else? I've tried to move my fantasies onto someone else, but they always came back onto my father.

I decided that perhaps the best thing to do was write my fantasies out. I love to write and maybe if I did write out my fantasies, I wouldn't be so distracted by thoughts of my father. I knew it was a long shot, but I had to at least give it a try. So I pulled out my lap top and began a new document. I wrote out the fantasy of sucking my daddy's cock until he came down my throat. It got me quite wet, but helped me get my mind to focus a bit less on his naked form.

I went to bed horny as hell that night, but I managed to not dream tonight. At least I didn't have my reoccurring wet dream. That was something new and gave me a bit of a break. It was so real feeling that I didn't get much sleep.

I was doing okay for a few days, but then I saw him in his boxers early one morning. Guess where my thoughts went? If you guessed how much I wanted to fuck him, you would be right. Before he could notice me, I step into my room. I don't want to be caught staring at him again.

I walk to my closet and find something to change into. I grab a pair of mid thigh length jean shorts and a v-neck t-shirt. I shimmy out of my old clothes and into a pair of thin silk panties and forego a bra. I slide my shorts on and pull my shirt over my head. I brush my hair and spray some perfume on. Today was going to be a long day, I can tell.

I do a bit of house work while mom is out of town and both my brother and sister are at a friends. Dad is out doing something so it's just me. I play some music and dance around the house. It keeps me pretty distracted... for the most part. As long as I'm listening to an upbeat dancy song, I'm good.

I just enjoy my time alone since it rarely happens. I fix myself a small little dinner, almost burning myself a few times because I was to busy dancing. Maybe it wasn't a good choice. I barely manage to finish making dinner without any injuries. I'm not a bad cook, I swear.

I eat and sit down to enjoy the rest of my night. I turn on the DVD player to see what the last movie playing was. I come across a movie I've never seen before so I tuck my legs under me and hit play.

It's a pretty good movie. Then a sex scene comes across the screen and I feel a shock go to my pussy. An older man is eating a young girl's pussy. She's moaning and I switch the TV off. I couldn't watch it any longer because I began to fantasize it was my daddy tongue fucking my pussy. I wonder whose movie it was. Maybe something that mom or dad rented to watch last night.

I'm incredibly horny now and my mind is going crazy. I guess it's time for me to pull out my lap top again. That seemed to work last time after all. I walk to my room and remove my shorts. The way they are rubbing on me makes me even wetter.

I sit on my bed in just my silk panties and bend down to pull my computer from beneath my bed. I open it up and wait for it to turn on. Finally, my icon pops up and I click on it. I punch in my password and open up a word document. I'm squirming as I begin to type up my story. I don't use mine or my father's names, but it's a fantasy that I have about him and I....

I'm out sunning in my skimpy bikini. I'm reading a book with a very graphic sex scene. It's getting me wet and I pinch one of my nipples and squeeze my legs together. I know I'm probably getting a wet spot, but no one would be looking any way. I squirm as my clit throbs. I bite my lip and let out a little moan. I whisper daddy as the older man fucks the younger girl.

I can't resist any longer. I slide one of my hands in my bikini bottoms and feel how wet I am. I start to finger my pussy, needing to cum. I arch my back and moan a bit louder. I completely forget about the book. I moan, "Fuck me daddy."

"Hannah?" I freeze. Am I hearing things? His voice sounds so close to me. Maybe I'm just imagining it. Yeah, I'm imagining it. I start to finger my pussy again. "Hannah baby, please stop." His hoarse voice is closer. My eyes fly open. Oh shit, I wasn't imagining it.

"Daddy!" I shriek and pull my hand out of my bottoms. Oh god, I'm going to be in so much trouble. I attempt to move back from him as he kneels over me. He stops me.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm sorry daddy. I didn't mean for you to see that." I look down at my hands.

"I'm glad I did baby." I look up and gasp.

"Daddy?" He grabs my thighs and pulls me towards him. He unties the strings of my bikini bottoms and pulls them off of me. He looks at my exposed pussy and then up at me. I'm too shocked to say anything. I want this, but should I let it happen?

"Let daddy take care of you." He leans down and licks my pussy. "Daddy's gonna get you nice and wet so he can fuck you." I moan and his mouth is back on my pussy. He's eating me and I'm getting close to cumming....

Suddenly I feel arms wrap around me, trapping me where I was. I shriek and almost drop my laptop on the floor. The stranger's hands are on my stomach, rubbing me. I look up, my heart in my throat, to see my father. I relax a bit. Oh, it's just my daddy. His hands slowly run up my body and cup my breast in his hands. He starts to rub them, feeling my hard nipples. I gasp from the feeling. I lean my head back in pleasure and I feel his hard on. I gasp and he thrust his hips forward a little. I was already horny as hell from my story, but now I could possibly be getting the real deal. I want to feel his hard cock in my hands, maybe give my first blow job, and definitely feel how he would feel buried in my pussy.

I turn my head, his cock against the side of my face. He reaches down and pulls my shirt up over my head exposing my tits and hard nipples. He takes my nipples between his fingers and rolls them. I moan. I watch him look down to my silk panties. One of his hands runs down my soft belly to cup my soaking wet pussy through my panties. The material is soaked.

Reaching my hand up, I feel his cock through his jeans and rub it. His hand slips into my panties, touching my soft wet pussy. I unzip his jeans and wrap my hand around his cock and he moans. I want to give my daddy the only first I have to give; a blowjob. I feel him thrust two fingers deep inside of me. I moan and momentarily lose my train of thought. I reopen my eyes to see my daddy's precum. My tongue sweeps across the head of his cock and I taste him. I look up at him through thick lashes. The look on his face sells me.

I slowly slide his cock through my lips, making sure to sheath my teeth. I take him as far as I can and pull back, leaving only the head in my mouth. I twirl my tongue around the head and begin to bob my head. This seems a bit weird because I have never done it before, but I think I like it. I watch his face and see that he's enjoying it. I must be doing something right. With renowned vigor, I begin to bob my head a bit faster and at a steady pace. A moan escapes his lips and he begins to forcefully finger fuck me. I moan around his thick cock and try to push him deeper until I feel his head hit the back of my throat. I let it rest there for a few seconds before I pull back. I take a deep breath and plunge back on his hard dick trying to take him deeper. I gag as the head slips down my throat, but my dad moans.

My daddy starts to thrust his hips at me and I give a moan of protest as he removes his fingers from my aching pussy. Both of his hands knot in my hair and he begins to impale me on his hard thick cock. I gag a few times, but quickly get used to it. I reach a hand down to my wet pussy and finger myself. He looks down at me.

"Baby girl, if we don't stop, I'm going to cum in your mouth."

"That's okay daddy." I start to put him back in my mouth but he stops me.

"Daddy wants to give you a creampie first." He grabs me and lays me back on my bed.

He spreads my legs and looks at my pussy. I can feel my juices flowing out of my pussy and down against my tight asshole. His hands grip the flesh of my thighs and he presses his tongue against my asshole and licks all the way up through my pussy and to my hard clit.

"Do you want to taste your juices baby girl?" I moan and nod my head.

He kisses me like no father should. I suck all of my juices from his tongue and he pulls away from me. He goes back down and buries his tongue in me as deep as he can. He licks and sucks like there's no tomorrow and I nearly cum. Before I do, he climbs up my body and takes each hard nipple in his mouth. I grab his hard thick dick and rub it through my pussy. I squirm. I finally get to have my daddy's hard dick buried in my pussy.

I place the head of his dick at the opening of my pussy and I feel him push all seven inches of his thick cock in me, his balls resting against my ass.

I look up into his eyes from beneath my thick lashes. "Fuck me daddy, fuck me hard, fuck me."

He really starts to pound my pussy hard. He almost takes my breath away with each hard thrust.

He flips me over so that I am now on top of him. I grind my clit into the base of his dick while we fuck. His fingers hold the soft skin on my hips as he pulls me down on his hard dick with each of his thrust.

I scream, "Oh fuck me daddy! I'm going to cum!"

He grabs my ass and slams his seven inch cock as deep as it will go inside of me and we cum at the same time. I scream, my pussy squeezing his cock as he fills me full of eight thick squirts of cum.

I lay on his chest panting. He holds me and kisses me. His dick finally falls out of my stretched, cum filled pussy. I look up into my fathers eyes and smile.

"I've finally gotten that creampie I've always wanted. Now I want you to eat it out of me."

I climb up my father's body and see him stare deep into my stretched, cum filled pussy. I feel our cum start to roll out of me and I press my pussy into my daddy's mouth teasingly. He sucks a mouth full out of me and asks if I want to taste it. I slip down his body and kiss him deeply. I suck all of our cum from his mouth and look into his eyes. I slowly swallow, savoring the taste of our incestuous love making.

I grin and place small kisses along his jaw line slowly. I take my time to kiss down his chest and briefly stop at his nipples. I trail my tongue from his collar bone and up the side of his neck.

I nip on his earlobe and whisper sensually in his ear. "Do you wanna fuck your baby girl again? Feel my pussy clench your cock as I cum?" He groans and flips me over up onto my hands and knees.

I let out a small girlish giggle. I'm eager to be fucked by my daddy's hard cock again.

"Bury it in my pussy; make me forget my own name!" Without warning, he slams his cock in me hard. I let out something between a moan and a scream as his thick cock stretches my pussy and I'm jolted forward. "Oh god, fuck my pussy, fuck it hard!" I push back at him, getting him in me as deep and as hard as possible. "Oh shit, fuck me harder! I'm so close to cumming."

His hand reaches beneath me and rubs my swollen clit hard and fast. "Cum for me baby girl. I want to feel you cum on daddy's hard dick." His erotic words are my undoing and I cum noisily around his hard dick. Thank god mom is out of town and it's just him and I. But does he stop there? No. He pounds me through my orgasm making it seem to last forever and seem more intense.

He suddenly slams me onto his dick hard, the head hitting my cervix. I feel rope after rope of his cum fill my pussy. When he finishes, he pulls out and our juices run out of my pussy and soak into the sheets below me.

"Come suck daddy's dick baby girl." I turn on my hands and knees and bury my daddy in my mouth. I can taste both his cum and mine on his dick. He starts to get hard again. "Daddy's gonna cum in your mouth this time baby girl."

I suck him as deep as I can into my mouth and let him fuck my mouth. I finger fuck my pussy hard with two fingers. I'm so wet we can hear my pussy juices sloshing around.

I twirl my tongue over the head of his hard cock and he buries his dick all the way in my throat. I take him and try to repress my gag reflex.

"Fucking hell baby girl. Daddy's going to cum in your mouth." I feel the first thick rope of cum hit the back of my throat and I cum on my fingers. I swallow every drop.

My daddy picks me up and kisses me hard yet passionately, our tongues meshing together. He pulls back and looks into my eyes.

"Your mother's pussy and mouth was never this good baby girl."

I smile at you. "I want you to fuck me forever daddy."

"I will baby girl." He looks into my eyes. "I love you sweet baby."

He wraps his arms around me and we lay down together in my bed.

~*~*~*~*

The following day, I walk into my first hour class. I am so exhausted from the night before I know I'm going to fall asleep. Forget the fact that my father just so happened to be my professor.

I sneak in the back way and take my seat. I look to the front of my room where my father already is sitting, shuffling some papers around on his desk. Resting my head on my arms, I drift into a dreamless sleep.

Suddenly, I feel someone's sharp elbow dig into my side. I look up at the person next to me and glare at them for waking me up. They just nod towards the front of the room. I follow their gaze and see my father giving me a pissed off look. Oh shit, I'm in for it.

"See me after class."

My eyes widen. I don't want him to be mad at me. Not after last night. I swear I can still feel him inside of me. I fidget and play with my fingers for the rest of the class period, anxious for what's to come.

The bell finally rings. I nervously make my way to his office. He stays until the last person leaves. I'm glad we both don't have a class this period.

I set my stuff on a chair in his spacious office. I feel nervous. I don't want things to be bad between us.

"Daddy, I'm sorry. I don't want you to be angry with me." I plead. I turn to look at him and see him close the door.

He walks towards me and backs me up until the backs of my thighs meet his desk. "I'm not mad at you."

I sigh in relief. "Then what's wrong daddy?" I look into his eyes and it takes me a second to figure it out.

"I want you baby girl." I groan. I can't believe he wants to do this in school. His hands find the hem of my shirt and slowly pulls it off, making sure his fingers trail up my sides. "Does daddy's little girl wanna be fucked?" I groan and nod.

He reaches one hand behind me and unsnaps my bra. It falls to the ground and my breasts spring free. I grab either side of his face and kiss him, pressing every inch of my body into his firm one. I can feel his hard cock straining in his pants. I want him so fucking bad it's starting to hurt.

I tug his shirt up and off of him. I place kisses along his throat, and down his collar bone where I nip and lick the skin. He groans and makes quick work of my jeans. His lips find mine once again and his tongue explores every inch of my mouth, massaging my tongue.

He pushes me back into his desk where I send a few things flying to make room for my ass. His hand slides down my body, briefly stopping to tease my nipples before getting to my panties. His hand slips inside the wet material.

"You're so wet for daddy." He pulls off my panties slowly. He gets on his knees and looks at my pussy. I feel even more of my juices run out of my tight little hole. "You have so much juice for your daddy to drink." He teasingly blows on my soaking wet core. I hear him remove his pants, freeing the prize within. He's fully erect and I see his hard cock twitch. "See how hard you get me baby girl? I wanna fuck you, but first, I want to taste your sweet pussy."

He teases my ass with his tongue to get the juices that are running out of me like a river. He looks into my eyes and rams his tongue into my pussy. I arch my back and gasp. "Fuck daddy! Eat my pussy!" He does and it's not long before I cum. "Oh daddy!" I cum around his tongue, but then he's gone.

He slams his hard cock in my pussy while I'm still cumming. The head of his cock hits my cervix and I scream, cumming harder this time. He pounds my pussy relentlessly through my orgasms. My juices and cum are soaking his dick and running down his balls.

"You get me so fuck wet daddy. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me hard daddy!"

He pounds me hard, the head of his dick hitting my cervix with each hard thrust. I grind my pussy on his hard dick. He pushes papers off of his desk and lays me back. He throws each of my legs over his shoulders. He somehow pounds me even harder and I have to grip the edge of the desk. I arch my back and let out a mixture between a moan and a scream. I can tell my orgasm is going to rip through me.

litgirl01
litgirl01
38 Followers
12