His Beautiful Neighbour Ch. 02

Story Info
Neighbour continues to submit to domineering teenager.
6.5k words
4.63
155.5k
72

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,438 Followers

"Mhm!" Mrs. Cinder sighed in delight as the thick cock slid in between her enthusiastic lips. Finally, she thought as she once again tasted the saltiness of her lover. James had barely made it inside the door before she attacked. Pushing him up against the wall, she knelt down in front of him and took his quickly-growing dick out and buried it in her mouth.

It didn't take James long to come to terms with the situation – his gorgeous, slutty lover wanted his cock and cum and he was happy to oblige. His hands found their way to her head and grabbed a solid hold, and he began thrusting his already hard cock into her.

"Gargh! Glargh!" hearing her gagging only spurred him on further, and it made her juices flowing as well. The submission, the humiliation, the control he had over her just turned her on! Hardly conscious of her own actions, she slipped a hand up under her skirt, pushed the ridiculously small panties aside and found her clit which she fervently began rubbing.

Of course James noticed what she was doing – how could he not? He stopped fucking her face and in a power-rush he would never have dreamt of just a week ago, he reached down, took a hard hold of her arm and pulled her hand off her pussy. Confused she looked up at his stern face, before she blushed intensely. She actually stopped sucking him and tried to pull his cock out of her mouth – only James wouldn't have that either and held her head in place. Battling him for a short while, she finally relented and focused her energy on getting him off.

"You know why you can't cum, slut," he said strictly. He let go of her head and just stood there, relaxing and letting her use her considerable oral skills. She placed her hand on the thick shaft, and started stroking it in rhythm with her bobbing face.

"Oh yes…" James murmured above her, and it pleased her. Now she felt stupid for trying to rebel against his control, even if it were only for a second. He'd take care of her – later. And why not? He was the Master after all, she was 'just' the slut, she mused.

Mrs. Cinder's love for James combined with her submissive streak had turned her into a real sub. In her mind, she was fast becoming a love-slave for her young Master, though in reality James had only instinctively caught up with the development.

Taking a deep breath through her nose, she slowly slid downwards on the delicious cock in her mouth. Her tongue excitedly licked and touched the soft underside of his shaft as more and more of it disappeared into her mouth and down her throat, until finally her nose rested against his pelvis. With his entire cock down her throat, she looked up at him, trying to communicate her love for him through her sexual appetite. What James saw in her deep, dark eyes turned him on more than even having his cock sucked by the beautiful woman. They stared into each other's eyes for a long moment, before she slowly pulled off him again. Eye-contact broken, the moment gone, he began forcing his cock into her mouth again, feeling the orgasm near. It built up fast and James quickly lost control, once again grabbing Mrs. Cinder's head and using it as leverage for his powerful thrusts.

"Ahhhhh!" he moaned loudly as he came, shooting his thick cum down her welcoming throat. She carefully continued sucking until he was completely spent and he pulled out of her mouth.

Satisfied, he tucked his cock back inside his pants and zipped them, while she looked on with a hungry look on her face. She hadn't had a good orgasm since James' mother's unscheduled return two days earlier. Sure, she had masturbated – more times that she could remember and always with images of her and James. Romantic dinners out on the town, her bent over and getting fucked hard and fast, James tying her up and whipping her… anything really. But the orgasms had been weak and only left her wanting more, wanting James' touch, James' control.

---

And when she finally got it…

Yesterday she visited Lisa Hanson, secretly trying to get her to go back to her brother (or anywhere else for that matter, just out of town for a few days!). When she went to hang her jacket in the closet she had run into James. Suddenly, they were alone, though only for a few moments. It didn't even take a single second before her lips were locked with his and his arms were around her waist, mauling at her ass.

"Mhmmm…" she sighed into his demanding lips, savoring the touch she had to come to crave. He, however, had not gotten the touch he craved. He pulled away from her and in a harsh voice he asked: "What are you wearing?!"

Confused, she looked down at herself, at the semi-tight t-shirt and jeans she was wearing. When he didn't get an answer, James grabbed her at her waist, forcefully spun her around, picked up a long wooden shoehorn and slapped her jeans-covered ass hard with it. She gave a surprised yelp but at the same time her masochistic tendencies made it extremely erotic.

"Are jeans nice?!" he hissed at her as he slapped her other cheek even harder, simply just flooding the submissive Mrs. Cinder's panties. It wasn't easy but she did her best to try to keep quiet, though the thrill of getting spanked right under Lisa's nose turned her on to no end.

"Well…" she started to explain, thinking that the jeans did look quite good on her. She was cut short by another slap.

"Skirts are nice!" Slap! "Dresses are nice!" Another slap. "Jeans… are… NOT… nice!" Each word was followed by the quick, arousing pain of the shoehorn. Abandoning all pretense Mrs. Cinder's hand wormed its way down her jeans and found her drenched pussy.

"Ahhhh!" she sighed, as she started rubbing her clit, while James kept smacking her lovely ass.

"What the-?" he exclaimed in surprise when he discovered what she was doing, "this is a punishment, you horny slut!" Aroused by her masochistic reaction to her punishment, he was about to 'ask' (order) her to suck him off, when they both heard Lisa call from the living room: "Andrea? What're you doing out there?"

Mrs. Cinder quickly pulled her hand out of her jeans, and with a half guilty, half inviting look at James, she went out from the wardrobe and into the living room.

She hadn't quite made it there though, when her cell phone beeped at her. Punishment: you will NOT cum again until we have sex the message from James read. Flushing, she continued into the living room.

---

So here she was, on her knees in front of her boyfriend whose very presence could make her cum again and again, almost out of her mind with desire and so turned on that she couldn't think straight… and he still wouldn't let her orgasm!

"Sir," she said in a little, submissive voice, making no move to get up from her knees. She knew James liked obvious displays of his dominance and she was happy (and rather turned-on) to indulge him, "a package arrived a couple of hours ago. I think it's the… merchandise we ordered…" she ended her sentence with a wink, making no illusion as to what merchandise she was talking about. His eyes lit up, he had anticipated this ever since they ordered it.

"Well, go get it!" he told her with growing enthusiasm. Giving him a slow, sensual look, she turned around on all fours and started crawling out of the hallway. Her short, black skirt rode up, giving James an unhindered view of her delicious ass, only intercepted by the tiny thong that didn't cover anything. Certain that he was staring at her, she moved with slow, careful movements, making her ass sway to and fro. As she crawled around the corner into the kitchen, she looked back at him, licking her full, red lips in an open invitation.

"Wow," he muttered under his breath before pulling himself together and following her. Even though James had always found a woman's breasts to be more arousing than anything else she had to offer, the brazen display of sexual prowess he was witnessing went straight to his crotch. His spent cock gave a few twitches, promises of more fun to come.

In the kitchen he found his sexy lover kneeling at the kitchen-table and on it a large, brown box. Feeling like a kid at Christmas, James seized the package and a nearby pair of scissors and quickly got it open.

Mrs. Cinder patiently stayed kneeling at the floor. It strained her knees a bit but in her aroused and orgasm-deprived mind that only enhanced the arousal. She felt like a slave that wasn't allowed up, but rather kept on the floor – in the right height should her demanding Master need her to serve him, and it was so sexy! She actually wished that James had ordered her to stay on her knees.

She looked up at him admiringly, as he gleefully pulled various strange items out of the box and showed them to her. Strangely formed dildos (Mrs. Cinder didn't have any experience with the sex-industry and didn't know how a buttplug was formed), a small cardboard-box with a picture of some mean-looking clamps on the cover, some strange device called a butterfly (with a very blonde, very 'happy' woman on the cover), a DVD-film and finally… with almost reverence, he pulled out what first looked like a handle with lots of long, thin straps. When she recognized it, she took a deep breath and the constant feeling of arousal she had been feeling the last couple of days intensified.

A whip. A long leather-whip. It was about a meter long, including the handle, and looked very promising to James.

He took it out and clumsily swung it a bit. It was longer than he would have expected and a little unhandy in the small kitchen. He tested it and managed to hit the spot on the floor that he was aiming for. Mrs. Cinder's fingers snuck closer and closer to her panties as she imagined her ass getting warmed by that powerful tool. Only through sheer willpower did she stop herself before James discovered anything, but her clit was begging to be touched, squeezed, licked – anything!

Suddenly he stopped swinging the whip around him and eyed the desperate slut on the floor. It was as if it finally dawned on him that he had something to use it on, instead of just the floor and air – or rather someone.

He went to her and with a lover's touch he caressed her face. Looking down into her beautiful eyes, he gave her a tender kiss.

"Get into the living-room and pull your skirt up," he gently whispered in her ear, "it's time for your… punishment!" Her eyes lit up and she obeyed, hoping to end her other and far more severe punishment.

James watched her crawl away, not so sensual this time, more plain eager and went back to the box. He didn't really have any idea when and how to use all of this, it had just seemed like the thing to do. While the whip turned him on, he was also a little scared. What if he hurt her? What if he went too far?

An idea struck him and he called out, "Andrea, pour me a drink while you're in there – punishing sluts is thirsty work!" Some liquid courage would probably be a good idea, he figured, and he knew she had a mini-bar in the living-room. Not that he had much experience with alcohol, except for a few 'parties' he had attended (he usually left before 10, going home to his computer and porn).

Huh, he thought, that's the first time I've ever called her Andrea. It had been so natural, calling her by her first name. After all, it seemed a bit odd to call a woman he regularly fucked and who he was about to whip for 'Mrs.' Shrugging for himself, he went back to considering the whip and its use.

In the living-room Andrea Cinder had just put her forehead against the floor in the middle of the room, her ass in the air and pulled her short skirt up around her stomach, ready for anything. Her heart was pounding away in anticipation, she hoped he would get turned on by whipping her and take her right here on the floor – and make her cum!

When she heard him yell, her heart almost stood still. Andrea! she thought, he called me Andrea. In her mind, that was a very clear mark in their relationship, and it warmed her. She quickly scrambled to make him a drink, trying to find something he would enjoy. Not really knowing his tastes, she poured him a gin and tonic and crawled back to the kitchen with it. Crawling with one hand was difficult, but the agile woman managed – and even managed to make it look graceful. She presented it to him with a loving smile, and crawled back into the living-room, assuming the position from before.

James was quite taken aback with her continued crawling. Considering that he hadn't ordered it, it had to be something she liked. Storing that information for future use, he took a sip of the drink. Surprised, he found that he liked it, though he figured it would be better cold, and took a bigger sip.

As he finally stepped through into the living-room the sight that welcomed him caused his tired dick to regain some of its strength. Andrea's ass, all ready and willing to get whipped by him! Strengthened by the alcohol and her blatant obedience, he smiled at her.

"So…" he said, fighting to sound nonchalant, "is my bad little girl ready for her punishment?" With that he let the whip fly through the air, making a sharp sound.

"Oh, yes, Sir!" she assured him enthusiastically, "I need to pay for my crime!" She eagerly wriggled with her ass, indicating that she was more than ready - but he liked this suspension and he wanted to draw it out a little.

"Tell me what you did," he said in his demanding voice while admiring her firm buttocks. He grabbed her right cheek with his free hand and squeezed it.

"Uh, I was a bad girl! I didn't dress as my Master told me to! I wore ugly jeans instead of a nice skirt that he could easy feel my up in. Oh, I need to learn!" she sighed, the waiting slowly killing her.

"Yes… yes, you do. Now, kiss the whip that's gonna teach you," he said and held it out to her. The long, thin leather-straps hung down in front of her face, and she eagerly touched her lips to it in obscene submission.

God, she thought, how much is he gonna put me through? Oh, Lord, I need it, I need him. Her panties were drenched and she was afraid she'd soon leak through them. Every time she moved, her hardened, sensitive nipples touched the solid floor and sent new waves of pleasure through her tortured body. When he made her beg for a whipping and actually kiss the whip, her submissive needs were met in a way that poured more juices out of her drowning pussy.

Finally, neither of them could take it anymore and he went and stood behind her.

With a gentle "scccuh!" sound he swung it and it landed squarely on her right ass cheek. At first she just felt the stinging impact, but suddenly her entire ass was on fire!

"Ooooo!" she whined in pain, this was worse than she had imagined! But at the same time, the pain turned into pleasure as it in an odd way came to her pussy.

For an instant, James was afraid that he had hit her too hard, but when she didn't move he figured she could take it. Especially if…

"Rub your clit, you little slut," he commanded her, "that's what you want, isn't it?"

"Oh yes, Sir, thank you, Sir!" she moaned, half in pain, half in gratitude.

"But still no cumming," he reminded her with an impish laugh, turning the 'gift' into another method of torture for the poor woman.

"Oh, Sir!" she moaned with her hand buried in her cunt, "you are sooo mean!"

Whap! The second blow hit her just as she finished that sentence, her other cheek getting the full force of the hit.

"Aaaaah!" she yelled loudly, in obvious pain, but at the same time James noticed how her hand doubled in speed and intensity down in her pussy. Seeing the effect the whip was having on her, James let himself loose and struck her in rapid succession several more times.

"Oh, please, Sir, may I cum, haven't I been punished enough?" she weakly begged as he paused. Her entire ass was red and had never looked sexier to James.

James' cock, that now stood fully erect, was agreeing with Andrea's sentiment. He quickly unzipped, fished it out and knelt down behind her. Pushing her thong out of the way, in one powerful stroke he buried himself in her – all the way to the hilt.

"Oh!" she moaned loudly when she felt him enter. He took a solid hold of her hips and started to fuck her mercilessly. It had only been fifteen minutes since last he came, but he was out of his mind with desire for his luscious lover.

And she felt the same way (though of course, she hadn't come since the day before), once she felt him take control of her, she moved her hand away from her pussy, knowing that his cock would make her cum far harder and faster than her hand could. She pinched her nipples hard, reveling in the pain (though she knew how much better it would have been, if it were James' fingers on her tits) and met his every thrust.

Slap! Without slowing his thrust he slapped her invitingly red ass, making her cry out in pain and lust.

"Oh yeeees! Oh, hurt me, hurt your slut," she whined, as the intense pain from the whip mixed with the warm, pleasant pain of his hand.

He gave her a slap more, hardly conscious about his actions anymore, just running on instincts in his own ecstasy.

Suddenly she exploded under him, screaming out in pleasure as the orgasm she had waited for so long finally took her.

"Jaaaaaameeeees! Fuuuuck! Meeeee!" she cried, as he continued his relentless attack on her soft pussy. Not slowing, not caring that she was cumming, he reached out and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled hard. Her head got pulled backwards as the new and unexpected pain joined the waves of bliss.

"Yes! Yes! More! Harder! More! Harder! MORE!" she cried out, completely out of this world, merely reacting to her basic, primal nature.

And James was happy to oblige. He kept pounding her cunt till she was just lying on the floor, spent from her mind-shattering orgasm and giving little whimpers at every thrust.

Slightly annoyed with her lack of response and activity, James pulled out of her. He wasn't close to cumming and he figured that Andrea needed some time to recover.

Oh well, he thought, if I want to punish her again, I don't need to look for an excuse.

He went and found the DVD 'Milfs in Chains' but when he came back Andrea still hadn't moved. A little worried, he checked on her but found that she was fast asleep. Smiling to himself, he got her a blanket and carefully slid a pillow under her head. He considered putting the film on but he really wanted to watch it with her, and he didn't want to wake her up.

"Andrea,

it seems you need some sleep for now. :P

I've gone home but will come back as soon as I can.

How could I not? Is there anything like hearing you

call out my name in orgasm? I doubt it…

Your punishment is over, my sexy little

slut and if you can't keep your hands away, you

can cum as much as you want.

On the kitchen-table you'll find the buttplugs we

bought. THE SMALLEST OF THEM GOES IN YOUR ASS

TODAY. It doesn't matter for how long. I've left

the lube you bought.

Yours,

James."

He wrote the note and left it on the table, before he went home. He smiled as he went out the door, utterly satisfied with himself.

---

Andrea came to herself a couple of hours later. At first she was quite disorientated – why was she on the floor, where was James, why did her ass hurt? The last thing she remembered was having the most explosive orgasm of her life, and then more or less blank.

I must have passed out, she figured with a little giggle. Wow, it was gooood! The whip, the submission, the absent of orgasm for (too) long and the fucking, it had all mixed together for her.

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,438 Followers
12