His Beautiful Neighbour Ch. 05

Story Info
Her young master has a couple of surprises for her.
10.8k words
4.69
98.9k
52

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,438 Followers

James' quiet dreams were interrupted by a pleasant, yet insisting feeling on his gradually hardening cock. Slowly wakening, he looked down between his legs to see his cock slowly going in and out of a smiling, red mouth. The last remnants of the dream quickly disappeared as his loving new sexslave buried the entire length of his quickly growing cock in her greedy mouth.

"Yeah," James groaned as he put his hands on the top of her head to control the blowjob. She obediently held his dick in her warm, wet mouth as it hardened and became more and more difficult to breathe around. Before it became a problem though, he pulled lightly on the fistful of hair he automatically had gathered in his hands and she started to bob her head up and down the delightfully long cock in her mouth, from the bulbous head, down the hard, yet so smooth skin of his shaft, almost all the way to his pelvis bone.

"Mhm..." she moaned, though it wasn't easy to get any sound out with his cock filling most of her mouth and her eager tongue rubbing all the soft, sensitive spots it could find.

Maybe it was because it was so early, maybe because he wasn't really trying to hold back, but he hadn't even been awake a full minute before he felt the familiar, oh so pleasant feeling of orgasm.

"Shit," he muttered and used his solid grip on her head as leverage for fucking her mouth. His thrust sent all of his long, fat cock into her mouth and down her throat, only to pull it out, almost all the way, before he mercilessly hammered it back in. As the orgasm quickly built up, he felt a need to get as much out of it as possible, before he exploded down her throat... or wherever he felt like exploding...

An idea formed in his mind, and the vivid image sent him over the edge he been nearing so close. With a last desperate move, he pulled his cock all the way out of her mouth, and -- as he seen so often in his porn-collection -- he aimed his hard cock at her face and let go with a loud groan.

The first shot hit her squarely in the mouth. As she was positioned above him (to better suck his dick), she instinctively closed her mouth around the invading sperm to stop it from dripping down on him again. The next wave followed the first, but hit her now closed mouth and drew a pearly white line from her lips up her right chin. The third, final and largest of the attacking sperm-loads hit her forehead and continued up in her dark-red hair.

"Yeah," he breathed as his entire body relaxed, "that's the way to wake up."

Smiling to himself, he studied his 'handiwork'. With her beautiful face painted with a mix of sexy make-up and large streaks of sperm, she looked like something out of a porn-flick. He loved that, he really did. For years, he had admired the sexy women on his screen, and envied the lucky men that got to fuck them... and now he had his very own!

His very own indeed... his eyes wandered down from her cum-covered face to the significant collar around her neck, with the tag proclaiming her his property for everyone to see.

She beamed up at him, pleased that he had enjoyed his little morning-surprise (truth be told, she would have been devastated if he hadn't) and even more pleased that she had thought of it. He needed to see all the advantages there were in spending the night with her, so he would choose to do it as often as possible.

"If you're hungry, sir, I've prepared breakfast for you..." she informed him while looking hopefully up at him, hoping that he'd be pleased once again. The slave/master relationship was still new and she didn't quite know what he was expecting of her. She'd read stories online where the sub wasn't supposed to do anything without her master's order, but she figured that was a bit silly. In her eyes, it was better to anticipate his needs and thus be ready to fulfil them whenever they arose.

"Sounds good," he smiled at her, noticing now how famished he was. Well, he figured, hard to feel hungry when getting a blowjob...

They both got out of the bed and James now got a better look of his eager neighbour. She looked stunning. Her dark hair -- now with an ivory-white streak -- hung loosely down to her shoulders, framing her beautiful face that looked like something out of a wet dream. The make-up had run a little and so had the now-drying sperm, making her look like a used whore -- a look that James just loved.

Her perky tits were half hidden, half put on display in the red, lacy push-up bra that made a stark contrast to her tanned skin. Her midriff was bare and although not as taunt as it had been ten years ago, there was only a small bulge that in no way disturbed the image of sexual perfection -- at least not to James' eyes. Her tiny lace panties matched her bra and showed off her tight ass in the best possible way... and completely failed to hide a dark patch where her pussy had 'leaked' while sucking off her master. On her feet was a pair of red pumps that set off her legs nicely.

And most importantly: around her neck, she was wearing the dark leather collar, proof of her subservience to James.

Looking at her, James felt a strange mix of melancholy and thankfulness. How he'd gone from a lonely, desperate geek to having... this. The way that she truly did her best to fulfil his every desire, he could hardly believe.

"You're beautiful," he informed her in a sober voice. He would probably have kissed her if her face weren't full of cum, and he didn't want to ruin her sexy look by drying it off.

"Thanks," she smiled at him, not really catching his mood but always happy to get compliments -- especially ones that sounded like they came from his heart. Sometimes James' mood switched quite rapidly and it could be hard to follow, "I always try my best -- for you," she told him with a lusty wink.

A smile spread on his face, blowing away the strange mood that had fallen over him.

"Always hoping to get fucked, eh?" he asked while looking at the wet spot formed between her legs. She followed his eyes to the dark patch on her panties and blushed profoundly, but nodded her agreement nonetheless; they both knew it to be true.

"Well, how could I not try? Nothing compares to getting fucked by you!" she admitted with hardening nipples and licked her lips, looking at his spent dick.

Andrea's compliments -- both spoken and the more 'subtle' ones (like cumming repeatedly, crying out and moaning like a madwoman during sex) -- were bit by bit building up James' self-confidence but her words still made him feel a bit awkward. His old lack of self-esteem battled with the new view of himself that Andrea was giving him.

In the end though, he shrugged it off, gave her a playful slap on her ass and told her to lead the way.

"With pleasure, sir," she happily agreed. James stood back for a second, admiring the alluring view of Andrea's near-naked ass that swayed out the room.

It was going to be a good day, he decided with himself.

---

When they entered the kitchen, Andrea nervously went to the stove to look at the eggs and bacon. She didn't have any idea what James would like to eat, so she'd prepared as much as possible. The table was almost over-filled with cereal, loaves of bread, all kinds of cold cuts as well as quite the selection of juice and milk.

"I ehh... I didn't know what you'd like," she tried to explain while she fidgeted with the eggs.

"I'm sure I'll find something..." James assured her with a pleased smile. She was really going all out to make sure he enjoyed his stay!

"How do you like your eggs...?"

---

Although she was slowly getting used to her new life, everything still felt a little odd to Andrea. She was sitting at her own table, eating breakfast as she would have done a month ago.

Except everything was different. Instead of the bathrobe she often wore back then, she was wearing a set of erotic lingerie. Instead of a clean and freshly-washed face, streaks of cum decorated her beautiful features. Instead of planning her day, she was wondering what James would want her to do. And most importantly: Instead of being alone, she was with someone; someone she loved.

There was no doubt in her mind that it was a change to the better. Even the dull ache deep inside her ass -- a little reminder of what happened the night before, when James had finally claimed all of her -- was a good thing. The same was the sexy collar she was wearing, although it had taken a little time to get used to the slight but constant pressure on her throat.

"When we're done eating, I want you to go shopping," James suddenly informed her. Roughly pulled out of her musings about life then and now, she looked at him with her eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Oh? What for? Is something missing?"

"No, nothing's missing," James replied, "but you only have Coca-Cola. I prefer Pepsi." He considered adding something about how he would only drink and eat what he preferred here, since she had declared herself for his property, but... you didn't need to explain yourself to your slave, did you?

"Oh, I see," she said, feeling a little sad. She was really trying her best to make it as good as possible.

"Well, it's your own fault," he told her with a smile, "you set the bar so high this morning with the... wakening and the breakfast, that I'm gonna hold you to those expectations. And now that I own you, well, why settle? You can make everything perfect for me, why wouldn't I want that?"

You didn't need to explain yourself to a slave but he couldn't let her think he was unhappy with her in any way. She certainly didn't deserve that. It warmed his heart when she readily accepted his explanation.

"I want everything here to be as you would want it!" she declared, "is there anything else I should get while I'm out?"

"Nothing I can think of..."

"Can I... can I wash and put some clothes on?" she asked, indicating her near-naked state of undress and the sperm-crusts on her face.

"Heh, I think you'd better. You would draw quite the crowd as you are now," he winked at her, "and that look is only for me."

---

As soon as she came back from the grocery-store, with all the Pepsi she could carry in her bags, James greeted her at the door with a quick kiss.

"Just put them in the fridge, we're going out," he informed her.

His complete disinterest in the cola she'd brought back more or less confirmed the suspicious thought she'd had: He had wanted her out of the house. Why, she didn't know yet, but she was sure she would find out...

---

They parked outside a shop. In a way it looked like the porn-shop they had frequented the day before, the same kind of large windows with displays, proudly showing off the shop's trade.

'5th Streets Tattoos & Piercings' a sign proclaimed above the door in swirling letters that Andrea noticed right away.

"Tattoos and piercings?" she asked with a rush of fear and excitement. Her ears were pierced but she usually wore something discreet in them -- sometimes she wondered if James even knew she wore different earrings from day to day -- but she had never entertained the thought about getting something else pierced or painted.

"Yeah, I want you to get a tattoo," he said and got out of the car and into the shop without even pausing to wait for her. Andrea had no choice but to follow suit, getting more and more excited at James' obvious show of confidence and control. There seemed to be no doubt in him that she'd follow him and do exactly as he wanted -- and as always that made her juices flow freely.

She followed him into the shop, somewhat more careful and a lot less confident than James.

The shop was empty, except for James who was talking to a tall blonde with an overload of tattoos and piercings. She was slim with almost no forms, wearing a loose, white tank-top that showed off her painted arms and made the pale woman seem even paler.

"-on the left cheek, yeah," she heard James say as he picked a piece of paper out of his pocket and handed it to the blonde, "something like that..."

The blonde looked at the paper then at Andrea and gave her a predatory smile.

"Hello and welcome to fifth," she said with gleaming eyes, scanning the beautiful woman with the... exotic and highly erotic collar around her neck. Liselle was used to kinky people though and she always found them... interesting. The fact that Andrea was wearing a very tight top and a skirt, setting off her shapely legs very nicely, only made her more intriguing.

"Ehh... hello..." Andrea answered and then looked at James, "can we talk...?"

James was tempted to say no, to force this through. But Andrea seemed really nervous and that bothered him.

"Just a sec," he told the blonde who ignored him and kept staring at Andrea with hungry eyes. He went to her to explain.

"This is Liselle, she'll do your tattoo," he said in a low voice.

"What tattoo!?" Andrea demanded, gathering strength from his need to explain himself.

"You'll see when it's done. But you're going to like it -- and I really want you to have this." That last sentence was a mix between asking and ordering. Taking a deep breath, Andrea finally nodded her accept. For James. For them both.

They laid Andrea down on her stomach on a massage table and the blonde went to a machine to make a stencil of the image James had chosen for the tattoo. It only took a moment and when she came back, they had Andrea pull up her skirt to expose her thong-covered ass. She was glad she had chosen skirt of a somewhat decent length (and that James had allowed her to wear it) so she didn't look like the slut she had portrayed the day before -- for now she chose to ignore the fact that her tight top seemed to scream for attention from any and all onlookers.

"About here?" Liselle asked as she placed the template right on Andrea's left asscheek. James studied it for a moment, trying to ignore the delightful ass and focus on the tattoo.

"No," he decided after a moment's consideration, "a little further down."

Liselle had to replace the stencil a couple of times before James was finally happy about the placement.

Andrea, who had no idea what was actually going on - having no idea about how a tattoo-artist worked - felt strange. No one cared about her opinion, and except that they needed her ass, she could just as well have been somewhere else. Why does this turn me on? She wondered, to be treated like a piece of meat for them to handle as they please.

"Gotta take that one off too, honey," Liselle the tattooist interrupted Andrea's thoughts as she grabbed the elastic band of her underwear, "can't have it that close to the needle."

The blonde woman thoroughly unnerved Andrea but she did as she asked nonetheless, scoping down her panties -- not an easy task when one's laying on one's stomach but Andrea did it rather gracefully. She couldn't really see why it was needed though, but bowed to the expertise of the blonde.

"You're looking nice, honey," Liselle murmured as she greedily kneaded Andrea's buttcheek where they had decided to put the tattoo, "very nice indeed."

"Just the tattoo," James' told her in a cold voice that left no doubt that he wasn't pleased with Liselle pawing on his woman.

Andrea felt a surge of gratitude towards her young lover when the strange woman's hand let go of her ass. She felt very vulnerable and exposed as she lay there with her ass and sex bared infront of an unknown person -- it's hard to feel confident without clothes. But James was with her and would protect her!

James himself was somewhat surprised at his own words -- he'd spent most of his life avoiding conflicts, yet here he was telling off a complete stranger. Maybe it was just a caveman-instinct -- Andrea was his territory and he would defend it (her) against intruders trying to steal her away.

Whatever it was, there seemed to be a new respect in Liselle's eyes as they met his across Andrea's naked ass.

"Of course," she smirked and got the tattooing instruments.

---

An hour later Liselle looked up from her work.

"All done," she informed James who was watching her every move -- both to follow the process of the tattoo and make sure nothing fishy was going on. Not that he expected anything but... in a primitive way, he had staked his claim on Andrea and he needed to be there to uphold it.

Andrea was out of her mind with curiosity. She'd been stuck in the same position for about an hour without any clue as to what was going on. The pain hadn't been too bad, she'd endured way worse from James -- although that kind of pain had been mixed up in intense sexual arousal, so it probably didn't count...

"So I can finally see?" she asked impatiently. James nodded and Liselle found a mirror.

On her left ass-cheek Andrea now had a large imprint of a pair of kissing lips. The bright-red markings really looked like she'd been kissed by a large mouth wearing way too much lipstick.

"Sealed with a kiss," James whispered into her ear as she studied the art. Her lips quickly found his in a hard, passionate kiss, and for once neither of them cared that they had a spectator.

"It's beautiful," she whispered into his mouth. Just like the collar, this seemed like James' way of staking his claim on her -- marking her, making her his. She loved it, as she wanted nothing more than to belong to James, heart and soul.

"I love it!" she breathed as they kissed again and again.

"Caring for the tattoo is simple, here are some written instructions," Liselle said in a dull voice of someone having given this speech over and over, "rub this crème on it twice a day, don't wear too tight jeans over it -- that might irritate the skin -- and keep it clean."

"Don't worry," James winked at the blonde, "she never wears jeans anymore. I prefer skirts..." Andrea blushed a little but stood proud. She was not ashamed of belonging to James or being subject to a dress-code.

"Sounds... interesting," Liselle said with the same hungry expression in her eyes, "you know, if you ever want to have some fun... you should stop by..." she invited.

James nodded thoughtfully, ignoring Andrea's frozen expression, "we might do, we might do...Now," he said turning to Andrea, "pay the woman..."

---

"So what do you think?" James asked a little nervous, feigning confidence when they sat in the car again. He realised that what he'd done, would be quite invasive of her 'privacy' if she didn't like it...

"About the tattoo, the woman or her offer?" Andrea winked at him. Now that they were alone, her confidence was returning and so was her desire to tease him a bit.

Her ass burned where the tattoo met with the car-seat but it was somehow a good pain. It reminded her of how James had made a permanent mark of his ownership of her -- like her collar, except she couldn't choose to take her tattoo off...

"Hmm..." he muttered as he leaned over and placed a kiss on her lips, "I was talking about the tattoo but now that you mention it..." As if it had a mind of its own, his hand was moving up her thigh, under her skirt and finding her still-pantyless crotch.

As always these days, Andrea was very eager for his touch and quickly spread her legs for him.

"Oh yes," he muttered into her ear, "imagine laying on that table, only instead of a needle, her fingers find your gashing pussy -- like this," just as he said that, one of his fingers slipped unhindered into her flushed sex, and she gave a little moan.

"You look down between your legs, and all you can see is her blonde hair, as she lick your sweet juices off your cunt," he continued and found her clit with his thumb, rubbing it to hear her moans of pleasure.

"But suddenly she throws you down on the floor. She stands tall and strong in front of you while you kneel, completely naked. Like the slut you are, you start to lick her, oh she tastes so good," he whispered in her ear while rubbing her wet sex faster and faster. Two fingers had disappeared up her slippery hole and a third joined them and her moaning only increased.

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,438 Followers