His Beautiful Neighbour Ch. 08

Story Info
His slave proves herself to him once and for all.
9.5k words
4.72
82k
33

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,434 Followers

"Get off, I was here first!"

"So what? I'm his slave! His sexslave! That means I should be the one to pleasure him!"

"It does not! It just means he tells you what to do. In fact, why don't you just go make breakfast or something? Be a good little housewife, while the young ones have some fun?"

"Oh, you bitch! I bet you don't even know how to give a good blowjob!"

"I... I do too! I just... well, can you even see it, grandma?!"

"Oh, that's clever. Very well, show me how you deepthroat it? Go on..."

The incessant whispered discussion finally woke up James -- along with the strange feeling of his hardening cock being fought over and partly sucked by two different mouths...

"Ahh..." he sighed, quite confused but liking it just the same as one of the mouths seized his cock and did its best to take as much of it inside. As he looked down he saw the dark-red haired head of his sexslave staring angrily at the blonde who tried her best to fit all of his hard cock in her mouth. Unfortunately for Carol -- but to the undisputable delight of Andrea -- she failed to get much more than half inside before her gag-reflex and her need for air overcame her desire to please James, and she had to pull her head off the too-mighty dick and gasp for air. Without trying to hide her condescending smirk, Andrea grabbed the hard cock and let her glide into her mouth and down her throat. She had somewhat more experience in suppressing the gagging, so she swallowed the entire rod and triumphantly rubbed her nose against James' pubic-bone before she slowly and controlled let it slide out again. Not all the way out, of course, she couldn't risk Carol getting hold of this perfect pleasure-tool, oh no. That amateur could watch and learn while she pleasured her master and love with her mouth.

"Oh yeah," he moaned above her as she once again took all of the fat cock inside, milking it with her throat. She smiled wickedly at Carol before she pulled out again, this time just keeping the tip in her mouth. Her tongue went busy, teasing and rubbing the soft spots, just below the head -- she knew how sensitive he was there.

"My turn!" the enraged blonde suddenly shouted at her and pushed her head off the cock, freeing it for herself. She quickly grabbed it and had her mouth halfway to the spit-glistening cockhead before James gave a yelp of pain.

"Not so hard, damnit!" he frowned, annoyed at the teenager whose expression went from superior to sheepish in half a second.

"Sorry," she muttered and cast an evil look at Andrea -- whom she naturally blamed for her embarrassment. Andrea just gave her an arrogant smile, knowing she'd won this round. James couldn't possibly want to be satisfied by a bitch who tried to break off his cock could he?

"I told you, you couldn't do it properly," she smirked.

But pride goeth before a very steep fall indeed...

"Andrea," James sighed, "go downstairs and prepare breakfast; you know what I like. Carol," he leaned back against his pillow with a self-satisfied smile, "continue. We'll come down when we're done..."

"But Master... I... she..." Andrea began but was cut off by a single, irritated look from James. Dutifully, she bowed her head, knowing it wasn't her place to discuss with Master once he'd made up his mind, and with a last, hurt look at him, she left the room, pointedly ignoring Carol's superior grin and the glee with which her hand began stroking Master's cock, up and down.

"Hehe, did you see her face?" she grinned at James while still stroking his dick with her soft hand, "that old cow got what she deserved!" Carol had felt humiliated by her clumsiness and the fact that Andrea dared point out her lack of experience but she felt elevated again, now that he had taken her side. Her plan to steal James away from the old harlot was going very well, she thought... until...

James sat up in bed, quick as a flash, and grabbed a painful hold of Carol's long, blonde hair and twisted her head so she looked him in the eyes.

"Her name is Andrea. Use it!" he demanded in a cold, angry voice. A voice that held no doubt about how displeased he was at her lack of respect for his slave. Carol's grin faded in a second to be replaced by a look of fear. This certainly wasn't the moot James from the lab -- or even the strict lover from last night. This was Andrea's Master, and he was really pissed!

"Yes, yes, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... I was just..." she babbled and nodded her head eagerly and submissively.

"Good," James said and released her again, "show a little respect, will you?" When she kept staring at him he gestured at his still erect dick, "well?"

She got the message, and a few seconds later her warm mouth engulfed as much as it as she could reach. But she'd certainly learnt something this morning... After their loving kiss last night, she had been sure Andrea was just a plaything for him, and she (Carol) was the one he wanted.

---

On her way downstairs, Andrea had clearly heard Carol's evil remark. She wasn't overly concerned or hurt by it. She could ignore everything the blonde bitch could dish out, but what she couldn't ignore was the fact that Master had sent her away and kept the blonde -- did he like her better? Or didn't it mean anything?

She felt a lightness in her heart without equal when she heard how forceful James rushed to her defence, and her wide smile lasted all the way through the breakfast-preparations. She was the good one, the one Master could trust to do as told, the one who didn't badmouth his other slut, she just wanted what was best for him. He understood that, she (now) knew and was pleased to cook his meal for him -- it filled one of his needs after all, and that was what mattered.

She felt wonderful. She had the best master in the world! He cared for her and defended her, and when Blondie left, she would take care of all his needs. Until then he could use her, Andrea didn't care -- he'd come back to her, 'cause he knew she was the one he needed.

She looked down at herself; this was a fine proof of her obedience and submissiveness. Cooking (or at least preparing food...) for him completely naked, only wearing her beloved collar.

"But wait a second..." she muttered to herself, doing her best to recall the rules James had set up for her, " eh... rule number... three: When at home I will always wear lingerie that my owner has approved of, my collar and heels," she quoted from memory.

"Shit, I need to find a bra, panties and heels..."

---

"Oh, James! Yes! Oh my GOD!" Carol's voice was easily heard as Andrea made her way up the stairs again, "so good! So... good!" Clearly the little slut was enjoying herself... Yeah, you have your fun now, she thought darkly at Carol, once you leave he'll come back to ME...

She peered into her bedroom where Carol was riding their master, gliding up and down his hard cock. Although her face was turned halfway away from Andrea, she could clearly see the intense pleasure painted on it. The closed eyes, the half-open mouth, the moans... the little slut was close to cumming. James wasn't though, he still looked in control. He was on his back and his entire focus seemed to be on Carol's huge knockers that bumped up and down in rhythm to their fucking. He was holding her at the waist, but seemed content to let her do the work... for now.

"Mhm... please lick my nipples!" Carol asked while bending down, leaving her enormous tits within easy reach of the young man who certainly wasn't about to turn such a request down. Gleefully, he reached up, grabbed them and pulled them to his mouth, where he instantly sucked her left nipple inside.

"Oooh, ya, Sir, yes, like that, sooo good!" she moaned without slowing down her humping, "do you like my big boobs? Do you?"

"Oh yeah!" James replied eagerly, clearly loving her 'big boobs' (pff! Andrea thought derisively, is this her definition of dirty talk?) and bit down on her stiff nipple, causing Carol to cry out in enjoyment.

They were a bit saggy, when she leaned in like that, Andrea noticed, yet somehow that also irked the older woman. Carol's tits were huge and real while her own were both smaller and artificial enhanced. Not that they were made bigger but she had had them... straightened up. They had become quite saggy, and her ex-husband hadn't liked that. She was very pleased with them now but she was still envious of Carol's huge ones -- that didn't need a surgeon to keep from falling down to her navel when she walked around. Such is youth, she shrugged, and was just pleased that she at least hadn't manhandled James' valuable member, and was able to deepthroat him. Experience counted for something...

"Mhm! Yes, James, you're so good! So big, so very big! Fuck me, fuck me!" Carol whimpered, clearly close to her orgasm and shook Andrea out of her contemplations. She was here to get clothes, not stare at her master and his newest slut... and if she was going to stare, perhaps she should compare her stomach, thighs or ass with Carol and not just tits. Andrea's ass was out of this world, tight and sexy, and her thighs and stomach were considerable slimmer than Carol's...

Suddenly Andrea noticed the camera, which James had used last night to capture her and Carol's lesbian exploits, discarded at the floor. Not really knowing but figuring that James would be happy to have pictures of this scene, she began snapping off pictures, making sure to capture Carol's excited expression...

Neither Carol nor James had noticed Andrea sneaking into the room, and neither noticed the flashes either. Carol was too far gone to notice anything, actually. The orgasm was sooo close, just a little more, a little harder, oh yes, bite my tits...

"Yes! Oh, James, so good!" she moaned, unable to restrain herself -- and knowing that James liked to hear how good he was, she didn't try to either, "mhm... I love you in me! So big!"

"Ah..." he sighed in reply as she kept bouncing up and down on his stiff rod, "what do you like in you, Carol? Tell me!"

"Oooh... your cock!" she cried out. She didn't know if she was overcoming her shyness or just getting better at obeying his orders but the dirty word came out of her mouth almost immediately, "your cock feels so good in me!"

Smiling, James grabbed a hold of her hips, not failing to notice that they were somewhat broader than Andrea's but not minding that at all. A little padding was sexy -- and it just meant there was so much more to spank! Holding onto her, he began hammering up in her with all his strength, no longer contempt to let her ride him.

"Uh! Ooh! Yes!" she gasped in response, rushing towards her orgasm with breakneck-speed. She liked the way James took control, even though she was on top he was clearly in charge! That gave her a good feeling of... well, of being taken care of. She'd been lonely and shy for the better part of her life, and it felt wonderful to just give herself to one who truly wanted her!

Flash! Flash! Flash! Andrea kept taking pictures, though it was a bit difficult to control the various functions -- first and foremost the zoom -- with her left hand. Her right had long ago found its way between her naked thighs, rubbing her clit with a vigor that could only be described as self-torture: She knew she wasn't allowed to cum, but she still had to touch herself! Oooh, it felt so good. Nothing like James hard dick being hammered in and out, of course, but still very, very good... and just the thought about James and his powerful tool made her needs even worse!

On the bed, Carol had totally given up any illusions about 'riding' James -- he was fucking her, not the other way around, his firm grip of her hips and his constant, hard thrust up in her ensured that. She was just along for the ride... and happy to be so!

"Mhm, James! Oh, yes, you're... the... best! Gah, I'm so close, oh ya, just a little more, just... YES! Yes, yes, yes! More, oh yes, please, more, oh fuck me, fuck me! Oh, I love it," she cried, completely losing control, as she surrendered herself to the pleasure of the man that was quickly becoming her love... and master. The thrill of surrendering herself to James was greater than anything she'd ever felt, and she was gradually giving him more and more control of her sexuality. And she loved the resulting mind-melting orgasms!

"Oooh..." a long high-pitched moan kept escaping her lips as the pure, deep-felt pleasure continue to run amok in her body, making her lose focus on anything and everything else.

James loved to see his women cum -- and hear it, feel it! -- and it certainly brought him quite a bit closer to his own! In a sudden move he forced them both to roll around, so she ended up on her back with him above her. Using his hands to pin her to the bed -- not that it was really needed but he just liked doing that -- his cock began hammering in and out of her, now aided by gravity instead of fighting it! Carol's moans became short and intense, cut off by the fantastic sensation of being invaded by James' large tool as they were. Her huge tits bounced with every thrust, too tempting for the teenage master. Much like he had done the night before, he slapped the right one, striking the nipple, making Carol cry out in pain and an almost mad desire for more.

"Yes! Oooh! Yes, hit my boob! Aah! Punish me, I've been so bad! Yeah, oh so good! Oh God, do what you want, just keep fucking meee!" she whined, not really conscious about what she was saying anymore. Completely in the power of her emotions, she just wanted him to continue, to do with her as he pleased, when and how he pleased!

Not many sexy, big-titted blondes offered that to James, and the power he was getting over her was intoxicating -- and very, very arousing. In fact, listening to the slutty teen cry out was making the powerful sensation in his cock grow with explosive speed, and it didn't last long before he was on the verge of his first orgasm of the day -- one of several, with two sexy sluts in the house, he was sure...

Unlike Carol who was blissfully unaware of Andrea's presence, James had noticed her when they rolled around... and he'd noticed the camera. He'd seen enough porn to know what the 'money-shot' means and how (and where!) he'd enjoy it captured by the cam the most. In a fluid movement, he pulled out of Carol's eagerly gaping cunt, rolled out of the bed, stood up next to it, grabbed Carol by the hair and pulled her head to his cock.

She looked quite confused but it only took a few strokes before his cock exploded, sending its hot, white loads directly into the face of the shocked blonde.

"Ahh...!" he groaned loudly as the orgasm made his knees tremble but he still held a tight grip of the long, blonde hair, using it to steady Carol. Not that she tried to escape but sometimes you just gotta remind the sub who's in charge!

Three times did his cock erupt over her face that sadly had lost all traces of what little make-up she'd been wearing when she left home yesterday. Still, it was a damn sexy sight; the sticky cream hit her in long lines across her face and immediately started to run down her chin -- in the slow, comfortable speed sperm moves in, of course. The amount of sperm forced her to shut her right eye completely, and there was a streak from her nose all the way up in her hair. She'd shut her mouth once she understood what was happening, so nothing had escaped in between her soft, red lips.

"Ahh..." James sighed again, this time sounding very relieved -- well, truth be told he was... what man isn't after an orgasm? He shook his cock a little over her face, getting a last trace out of it (that dripped down on Carol's cheek), and then slapped her a bit with his still-erect cock. He didn't quite know why but guys in porns often did that... and it actually did give him a satisfying, superior feeling, putting her in her spot as the sub.

No sooner had he finished cuming before Andrea was there with her camera, still completely naked. She moved her incredible body around, trying to find the best angle to capture Carol's humiliation, firing pictures off as fast as the camera allowed.

"What the hell are you doing?" Carol screeched when she noticed and turned her face away, trying to hide her... well, not shame, she wasn't ashamed of having James' cum on her face, but still... her indecency.

"Capturing this unforgettable moment," Andrea smirked wickedly and took a picture of Carol's away-turned head.

"Stop it! James, tell her to stop!" she demanded. Well, it's not the best idea to demand stuff of the guy you just submitted to -- again.

"Hmm... no, I think we should get a few pictures. You look good with my cum on your face..." he decided, and she looked at him in surprise (allowing Andrea to get a few more shots), "make sure to get some of her tits as well."

"Will do," she grinned back at him.

"Now, stick out your tongue and lick some cum off!" she demanded and Carol -- shocked by James' order but determined to show herself as an obedient sub -- reluctantly obeyed, not at all caring for the salt taste of the thick, warm fluid.

"Don't wrinkle your nose! It's the best taste in the world...!" Andrea exclaimed shocked as the camera flashed, "now, gimme the sluttiest smile you have. Like that yeah... and now push your tits together... yeah, and lick 'em! No, the nipples..."

---

When the three of them made their way down to the kitchen -- Andrea now wearing a sexy, red bra-and-panties-set and a pair of red pumps, Carol with a clean-washed face and a humbled expression in her eyes and James with a very pleased grin -- they noticed that Andrea had only put two plates at the table.

"Eh... you forgot a plate," Carol pointed out. Earlier she might have bitched at what she saw as an attempt to slight her or to steal her place but after James' stern warning and the humiliating (yet oddly arousing! She was becoming as bad as his other slut!) experience with his cum and her camera she felt a bit more demure.

"No, I didn't," Andrea answered with a pleased smile. She liked that Carol had been taken down a peg or two... although she had also liked the forceful domina who had made her lick cum out of her cunt last night. She went to one of the chairs and gracefully knelt down next to it, "my place is at Master's feet, eating scraps from his plate."

Carol looked a bit shocked at this, and it was certainly news to James as well. Usually when they ate together, she sat at the table next to him or beside him -- but he liked this development! Andrea had felt a bit insecure when James had sent her downstairs, so she'd decided to reassert her place as his sub number one. As she knelt next to his place, her hands holding on to her high heels and puffing out her chest (just so he'd have something nice to look at, of course), she looked so defenceless and submissive that she brought a protective smile to James' lips... and a series of jerks to his spent cock!

---

Once they were done eating, Carol found her clothes -- it had felt oddly liberating to eat naked and also very good for her self-esteem. Neither of her companions had made fun of her slightly-too-large stomach and hips. She'd eaten healthier too, but that might just be because she wanted to impress James and Andrea...

"I'll see you Monday," she smiled at James as they stood in the hallway, saying goodbye. Andrea had stayed in the kitchen, cleaning up.

"Yes, we will," he smile back, but as she turned to leave, he grabbed her, spun her around and planted a soft kiss on her lips. Unprepared but not at all unwilling, she returned his kiss with passion and eagerly went into his embrace, and hugged him back. His tongue entered her mouth unhindered and began a gentle dance with hers, while he pressed her into him -- and for once (just this once) stopped his hands from moving down to her temptingly close ass.

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,434 Followers