His Beautiful Neighbour Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heh, I don't doubt that!" James admitted, stroking his hard cock. He didn't really know how he was going to end this but she did deserve to cum, didn't she?

"He groans more and more, like actors do and finally he pulls out and holds his cock to her chest and starts jacking off, clearly wanting to cum on her tits.

And she says: 'Don't get any on my clothes, my husband will know!' while he just laughs and tells her she still has time to buy a new top. And then he cums, on her huge tits and on her top too, of course. It ends with her straining her neck to try and lick the white goo off her tits... and I really want to cum too, Master. May I?"

"Oh look what you've done, slut, you've made me hard!" James sighed, sounding annoyed.

"I'll be glad to take care of your hardness for you, Master!" she volunteered immediately, "I'll suck you, or fuck you, if you want. It's a long time since you fucked my ass, isn't it, Master?"

"It is, it is... and you're allowed to cum, if I fuck your ass, aren't you?" he reminded her while still stroking his cock.

"Oh yes, I had almost forgotten," she lied.

"Mhm... imagine I'm holding my hard cock over your face, little slut..." James said.

"Oooh... is that huge cock for me?" Andrea responded, playing along, "Oh, I bet your balls are full of delicious cum. Are you gonna cum on my face, Master? Splash it on your slave, mark her as your property?"

"Yes! Oh, yes, I am!" James groaned, his orgasm that had been built through Andrea's description of the porn-scene almost upon him, "Fuck yes I am!"

"Oh cum on me, Master! Smear your cum on your slut! My mouth is always open for your sexy sperm!" she moaned. But where James was getting closer and closer, she had to force herself from cumming... despite being sooo close.

"Oh fuck, fuck!" James moaned, "cum, you little slut! Fuck, we'll cum at the same time!"

"YES!" she screamed into the phone and her hand doubled its effort,"oh yes, thank you, Master, oh yes, yes! Cum on my face, as I cum! Yeeeeeees..."

With a loud moan her entire body exploded in waves of white, pure bliss. It had been building for so long and been denied so many times, that she felt like she couldn't hold the rush. All the muscles in her body tensed at the same time, and then finally relaxed, giving her the sweet, sweet release she'd sought all day. She cried and moaned into the phone as her body was bathed in the pure bliss of one of her biggest orgasms ever.

In the other end of the line, James shot his seed into his palm, groaning and listening to his sexy slave. She really sounded like she enjoyed it! Maybe he should do this to her more often?

When she calmed down, they made kissing-noises in the phones and went to bed, each of them very content. A good day, all in all.

END PART IX

I'd very much appreciate feedback. If you liked it, please tell me so, there's really nothing better than to know your audience liked your work. If you don't, let me know what I should do better for the next one.