His Best Friend's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse had never imagined this day would come or how perfect it would be. He held his breath as she knelt beside him for a moment. Her fingers quickly moving to unlatch his belt and unfasten his pants. She smiled with great delight as she saw the navy boxer briefs beneath. She wiggled his pants down and tossed them aside before hooking her fingers under the garment and pulling them down. His cock sprung free from the fabric it had been imprisoned uncomfortably in. She stared for a moment, surprised by his size.

Kailyn had such an innocence playing in her deep chestnut eyes. He leaned up as she positioned herself between his legs. He let out a soft gasp as her long slender fingers wrapped softly around his engorged manhood. Her crimson lips parted slowly as the soft pink tip of her tongue snuck out. It danced over the smooth tip as she gazed up at him. He could see it in her eyes. He knew she wanted this now as much as he did.

He swallowed hard as she planted a flurry of gentle kisses against the swollen head before closing her lush lips just below its ridged boundary. Her mouth was so wet and inviting as she began to very lightly suck. Her tongue swirled over his flesh as her fingers began to stroke up and down his length. He moaned as her pace quickened slightly. He knew he could not withstand this for long or he would succumb to her skillful mouth.

Her fingers slipped down a final time as she began to feed more of his throbbing muscle into her hungry mouth. His breathing became more erratic as her lips stretched tightly around him once reached the base of his cock. Her lips were so soft as they massaged his flesh. She continued for several minutes until the strain of holding back became almost painful. Her head bobbed slowly up and down as she watched his enjoyment. Finally, unable to withstand any more of her seduction, he lifted her head up. His member plopped free of her lips, followed by a disappointed sigh.

He took her into his arms as he kissed her deeply once again. His lips crushed hers as the passion between them reached its boiling point. He laid her back against the bed once more. He gently grasped his cock, positioned the tip between her velvet folds, and stroked it up and down them as she wiggled. She had to have him inside her.

Slowly he pushed forward, letting just the head penetrate her. His body rested on top of hers as he held her tenderly. She moaned into the kiss as she felt him sink inside her. He inched in, savoring the feel of her walls tightly hugging his shaft as it slipped deeper inside. He stopped once he had completely filled her, letting his swollen manhood rest enveloped in her warmth. Their bodies moved in perfect unison as they began to pump their hips. The passion-filled kiss continued as the two set a deeply penetrating yet slow pace.

Their intertwined bodies writhed together, covered in a thin sheen of sweat. He broke the kiss, lifting his head as he gazed into her eyes. It was the most beautiful moment either of them had ever experienced up until then. Her body trembled with such ecstasy, as she has never felt before. Her moan drifting into a passion-filled scream as he began to push slightly harder into her.

Their eyes remained locked as the intensity grew. Their symphony of moans filled the room, as they both grew closer. To him it wasn't just a joining of their bodies but a connection of their souls. Kailyn opened herself up completely to him, to the new feelings he had inspired. Her hips rocked to meet each of his thrusts as her nails raked over his glistening body.

"Oh Kailyn" he moaned softly.

"Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh my god Jesse" each of her words punctuated with a moan of delight.

He felt her muscles clench around him as she fought off the orgasm that had built inside her. He began to thrust faster, the wet friction of her around him making his balls seize. He could feel the boiling hot fluid rushing up his shaft and about to be released.

"Let it go Kailyn" he coaxed. "Let it happen"

The words sent her spiraling over the edge. The orgasm washed over her like a tidal wave, forcing her body to shudder and tremble beneath him. Her walls tightened in a flurry of spasms around his throbbing shaft as his thick milky seed ejected deep into her womb. Their bodies shook as they reached a heightened elation. Her juices pour out of her velvety wet folds, baptizing his swollen pulsing muscle deep inside her. He collapsed on top of her as the two shared another kiss.

Her body was still shaking as she slowly came down from the orgasmic bliss. His hand landed gently against the soft curve of her neck as he gazed into her eyes. His thumb lightly stroked her cheek.

"I really love you Kailyn," he softly whispered before his lips tenderly brushed hers again.

She slowly broke the kiss and looked up at him. Her lower lip quivered as she tried to speak. He quickly placed his fingers against her lips. A reassuring smile crossed his face as he held it there.

"You don't have to say anything now... I know when the time is right you will."

12