His Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted his hips and I slipped the rest of his underwear down. I didn't know where to begin. I wondered how he felt being completely naked while I mostly had on my clothes. His hands gripped the armrests.

I leaned up and kiss him on the cheek. His penis grazed my stomach.

I slid back down. He shifted with a pleasurable discomfort when I gripped the base of his cock. I used the tip of my tongue to trace a vein on its underside, and he released a low and breathy moan as his hand seized the base of my hair. I pulled it out of its pony as he scraped those girly nails across my scalp. I flattened my tongue and licked the head like a lolly, lapping. I shallowly penetrated the cleft with the tip of my tongue and I tasted the salty precum.

Capturing the head with my mouth, I groaned and couldn't resist dragging my free hand down my body to rub my own swollen pussy beneath my skirt. There was only a little bit of material separating my fingers from my skin, and his almost imperceptible movements delivered currents of arousal through the electrical vessels of my body. I sucked, trying to avoid my teeth, and swallowed him deeper. Up and down I dragged my tongue. I tightened my lips on his dick and slowly inched my lips back up.

I was fascinated by his foreskin. I gently tugged on it, then used more force when dragging it down his shaft. My mouth was getting a little dry.

I traversed every texture of southern skin available. The scent, his eyes. Both hands found home in my hair, and I could tell that he was sorely tempted to buck his hips, suffocating but pleasuring me. Indescribable joy was my reward for my service. To pleasure him was to feel my own kind of euphoria, this act of giving, sucking and humming. I swallowed again, gagging and loving every frustrating moment.

I broke away from his cock to pay attention to his testicles. It bounced against his stomach. "You're fucking fantastic," he choked out.

"Thank you," I quipped. Thunder crashed outside.

Admiring their texture, I rolled his balls between my fingers. His hips were pumping slowly and deliberately as I attempted to take one of his testes into my mouth. For a split second, I couldn't believe that I was finally able to do this. I loved every movement and noise he made as I went back to his penis.

I glanced up at him and his nostrils were flaring as he tipped his head back, losing himself, eyebrows drawn and teeth grit. I sucked harder, wanting more, fervently flicking my clit and keening through his cock in my mouth. I was shuddering myself, and I sensed his mounting tension. "Nnn...," he hummed as I popped my lips from his dick and quickly began jacking him off, hearing that light, fabled slapping sound that I'd dreamt about the night before.

His breath shortened and I sensed the end. I trapped one hand between my thighs and went back to sucking the pink tip when suddenly he began to jerk and a growl tore from the deepest part of his chest. Painfully, he yanked on my hair, scraping my scalp with his fingernails, and he fucked my mouth mercilessly as I felt the first hot spurts of cum hit the back of my throat. I choked as a spiel of expletives flew from those crooked lips. His thrusts intensified before they finally slowed, and once he began to soften, I slowly pulled it out. Viscous and sticky, I contemplated his cum on my tongue before finally swallowing all of it. My panties were stuck to me.

I looked up at him again and smiled at his exhausted looks. His head lolled on the back of the chair. Eyes closed. Teeth biting his lower lip. I stood up and flopped down on the nearby bed, waiting for him to speak.

Finally, he opened his eyes and looked at me. He gave me an incredulous look before he grinned like the scoundrel he was, still gloriously nude, and slumped on the bed beside me. We lay looking at each other for a moment.

"You're wonderfully talented," he joked.

"I try. And thank you, that was my first time. I was planning to give it to you later on, though..."

"I can't complain." He reached out his fingers to stroke my collarbone, which still sent electric stabs of pleasure down my spine. I closed my eyes and sighed through my nose. The rain beat heavily on the curtained window.

For some inexplicable reason, we both started laughing. His low cackle made me deliriously happy. He directed his gaze on me again and said seriously, "Now I'd really like to return the favour."

I bashfully looked away, but the insinuation excited me. "I think I'd definitely enjoy that. Happy Birthday, Cort."

"Thank you so fucking much. Let's get breakfast."

12