His Black Beloved Pt. 01

Story Info
Married Nick enjoys a night with his busty black mistress.
8.9k words
4.47
50k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story and the rest of its series are entirely a fictional fantasy. It focuses on themes which may be upsetting to some, most prominently cheating, male dominance and humiliation. I would also like to acknowledge that not a single word of this writing is intended to be plausible or realistic. It is, plainly and simply, a wish-fulfilling fantasy and nothing more.

* * *

Although most would disapprove of his morals, few could deny that Nick Rodham lived the good life. There he was: tall and handsome for 30 (he looked at least 5 years younger), raking in millions as a stockbroker and with a happy marriage of seven years. He didn't look like the sort who could ever need more from life. But appearances can be deceiving.

We join Nick now on an average Friday. It's 4:45; he's still at work, but has plenty of reason to be happy: soon he'll be leaving to go out and relax with the love of his life. The thought of the night to come spreads a grin across his face as he crosses his legs and sits back, pretending to listen to the meeting he's attending.

Nick used to be the hardest worker in the firm by far. That's how he secured his position at the very top of the ladder. He held seniority and power over every other person not just in the room, but the whole building.

Thus he was able to gradually eliminate any need to do actual work over the last several years. He had started working at nineteen doing odd jobs and breaking his back for it. By twenty three he founded the firm, still young and spry, still exerting himself to keep his company together. At twenty five he finally solidified their success, and now it was just a matter of keeping their pace steady. So he hired assistants, slowly delegating responsibilities that used to be his onto them, until at last, at thirty, his job now consists of doing speeches, attending fundraisers, and signing the occasional form.

All of this scheming to avoid work was practically more work than the original job, but now it had paid off. He was finally free (as far as he was concerned): free to indulge the interests he discovered over the last decade, as he came into possession of more and more wealth, status and power. And that was what he intended to indulge tonight.

The day wound down soon. He personally said goodnight to as many employees as he could as he left, wishing them an enjoyable weekend and fine times with their family. Nick was proud to be well-liked by everyone in his business. It made everything around him run so much smoother. He could get away with the occasional error without undermining their respect for him, and he never had to put up with stubborn or unhappy coworkers.

To almost anyone around him, his life would appear perfect. And it almost was. But there was one major obstacle, one true difficulty, which he silently dreaded for the entire limousine ride home each and every single day: his wife.

To be clear, Nick loathed his wife for reasons that were largely outside of her control, and few of which justified the level of disdain he held for her. In truth, she was an entirely adequate wife, and if only she had any idea of the issues Nick had with her, she would've made an honest effort to please him. But Nick never wanted or expected her to change; she never stood any real chance of him so much as liking her, let alone loving and respecting her, because he already had other plans in mind.

Nick had married her purely out of convenience, almost straight of high school, simply as a basic symbol: to show others he was stable, mature, likeable and reasonably well-off. He feared others in the business wouldn't respect him if he wasn't even able to get a woman. Of course, the truth was he could get damn near any woman he wanted; too many for his own good, in fact.

Though she was acceptable enough for him to at least see her as an acquaintance prior to their marriage, it was immediately obvious to him that she was totally inadequate as an actual partner, especially a long term one. In high school, she been reasonably pretty, in her way, compared to the other girls, an appearance helped by her immense, disproportionate pride at being in a relationship with Nick, considered easily the most desirable boy at his school. She seemed to think that this attention affirmed her as his equal, and perhaps at the time it had. But the intervening years had not been kind: her once modestly-pretty face had become long and haggard, her features dull, her formerly petite body gaining flab without also gaining the curves that could have put it to good use. She seemed oblivious to all of this, and her arrogance and self-satisfaction only increased as the reason for them disappeared.

Initially, time with her was a necessity to maintain the charade of his respectable marriage and family. But as the years wore on, it became the most gruelling chore he'd ever had to maintain. Every moment he spent near her was a moment he wished he could be virtually anywhere else.

But today, Nick wasn't heading home. He was heading to what one might call his home away from home, his sanctuary, even his paradise. An escape.

Sitting in the back seat of the limo, he called Betty on his cellphone and began the usual spiel he had telling her for years.

"Hello, honey," she said as the call connected. He felt nothing at the sound of her voice or the affectionate word; any positive feelings he ever had for her had died long before they even married. She, meanwhile, remained naively convinced that Nick was merely reserved and stoic.

"Hello," he said.

"I hope you had a great day at work."

"Sure did, Betty. But I'm afraid it's not quite done with yet. I just called to let you know I'll be staying here most of the night to tie up a few loose ends in this new project." This was how he always treated her: curt, business-like, always inventing threadbare excuses to avoid her for as long as possible.

Immediately her voice lost its cheer, but she remained too hopelessly naive to question his lie. "Well okay, honey...see you later tonight." She was convinced that his apparently brutal work hours were simply a necessity to afford the comfortable life she had. Having been married to only him, for so long and from such a young age, she was clueless about what was normal and reasonable for a couple like them. She had no idea that most women would simply walk away from their husbands if they only ever had sex with them once a week, and never for more than ten minutes.

Nick barely acknowledged her evidently disappointed voice, feeling only irritation that she was expecting him to arrive that same night, rather than the next day.

Now the night truly began.

The cab continued on, the driver not uttering a word. The ride was brief; he made sure to arrange things so as little time was wasted on the commute as possible. Now they turned the last corner, coming into view of a hotel where his wife couldn't possibly find him...

He checked in under his usual fake name and headed upstairs to the designated floor, his heart thumping faster and harder as his anticipation and excitement grew. These visits were the most cherished times of his life, and once he had arrived he never wanted them to end. Now coming up to the arranged room, he breathed in deeply and opened the lock.

There, in the middle of the room, was a voluptuous young black woman, entirely naked except for an exquisite set of lingerie, poised on all fours and facing away from him, with her eyes fixed on the ground, her spine bowed dramatically inward, and her ass thrust into the air, her round, wide, plump, thick, bouncy, juicy, curvy buttocks swaying with her gentle breathing as she awaited his first move.

No matter how many times one has watched, read, or daydreamed about such a scene, nothing can quite compare to the real thing... the feeling as you drops your bags immediately at the door, practically collapsing to your knees as you scramble up, hurriedly unbuckling your belt and loosening your tie just in time to raise both hands and smack them down in unison upon those beautiful buttocks, watching as the soft flesh jiggles beneath your fingertips and a half-moan, half-purr arises from the woman before you, a subtle shudder through her body foreshadowing the raptures of pleasure to come.

Nick quickly unzipped his trousers and pulled out his cock, already rock hard and throbbing. Veins stood out all along its eight inch length, and to maintain his raging erection as he pulled down her panties, he wrapped one hand around its thick, girthy circumference.

In one swift motion her panties were down at the floor, and Nick relished his view of her now totally bare ass, so shiny, spotless, smooth and black. With one hand on each buttock he spread them apart, exposing her tiny, tight anus and pussy; both were immaculately clean and hairless, and the latter was already becoming wet.

Nick dragged the bare tip of his cock down between her ass cheeks, delighting in her surprised bristle as she felt it linger for a moment at her anus, before drifting down to his true aim, her pussy. He considered himself a connoisseur of great sex, and believed that fucking should be like dining - hence why he preferred to start in the traditional place, even if it was less exciting. No matter how much he enjoyed it, jumping straight to anal was a bit like skipping the main course, and therefore unacceptable. It was already bad enough to cut out the foreplay, but sometimes when the meal looks so delicious, one feels the need to let the appetizers wait.

Nick entered her with little warning, as was his custom, since he found each shiver and gasp of the female body to be a treasured experience of its own. This was one of Nick's natural tendencies, which all his women came to accept with time: he insisted on guiding and dominating all sexual interactions. He strove, usually, to make their pleasure mutual and equal. But never would he let the woman control how she gained that pleasure.

It was one of his mistress' many virtues that her pussy remained as tight now, at twenty-two, as it was when she lost virginity over half a decade earlier. Nick slid in smoothly, the velvety soft and warm insides of her body conforming flawlessly to the size and shape of his penis. She moaned with satisfaction, and Nick pulled back to begin his first true thrust.

The woman's name was Talajah Davis, and fucking her was an unforgettable, life-defining experience no matter how many times Nick did it: a fantasy made real, an exploration not only of the extremes of pleasure but of emotion, feeling and the very senses themselves.

To Nick Rodham, Talajah was a walking wet dream, like an idealized, flawless incarnation of every fantasy (extramarital and interracial or otherwise) he'd ever had. Picturing her was like imagining a perfected combination of the best parts of Nyota Uhura, Nicki Minaj, Tina Turner, Naomi Campbell, Lupita Nyong'o, Peace Hyde, Betty Davis, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Ronnie Spector and every other black goddess of beauty that had ever graced the earth... with smooth, soft skin the color of dark, rich chocolate, and an ass as huge, thick, round and bouncy as her afro.

As Nick started to build up a rhythm, his cock sliding smoothly but slowly in and out, he placed his hands on Talia's hips to steady them both as his pace increased, his body smacking into her soft, plump ass with each motion. Her hips flared out dramatically from a miraculously tiny waist, and when you looked at them you suddenly understood the evolutionary basis of sexual desire... there was no conceivable reason for such wide, curvaceous hips to exist, except to bear big, healthy children for a virile male.

That, and for men with massive dicks to have something to hold onto while pounding into her pussy.

By now, Nick was pumping in and out at a moderate pace, and Talia was panting with each stroke. But of course; he had barely begun.

The sensation of fucking Talia's cunt was simply beyond compare. Being inside her was like taking your cock to heaven: the softness enveloping your length completely, the lips so tight around the base of the shaft...the warmth and wetness as he went in and out, in and out, completely filling her every time, the throbbing head of his huge dick nearly touching her cervix while her thick ass smacked rhythmically into the front of his hips. The cushioning her huge buttocks provided was absolutely vital for how fast and hard he was going by this point.

But of course, staring down at those black cheeks, so soft and full, bouncing and jiggling with every thrust, Nick's urges became even stronger.

Nick let go of her hip for just long enough to raise up his hand and deliver a smack across her ass, smiling as Talia gasped with surprise, pleasure and a wonderfully subtle tinge of pain. He slapped her ass again, her thick cheeks bouncing, the sound of flesh on flesh enticing him to strike again and again, pausing just long enough between slaps so that she could never quite be certain when they would come, catching her off guard every time. His spankings were always finely tuned to give her pleasure even if they stung, even when Nick got excited and left her buttocks red with the mark of his palm. She especially loved the sharp, lingering coldness of Nick's wedding ring as it struck her ass, the feeling of the metal in such contrast to the heat that rushed to her buttocks as they become redder and sorer. It was in Talia's nature, it seemed, to enjoy Nick's domination. He had never loved smacking a woman's ass as much as hers, and she had never enjoyed being spanked as much as when he did it. They were made for each other.

There were many ways to describe the unlikely pair; husband and mistress, the man and the other woman, the sugar daddy and the kept girl... But Nick had always preferred the elegant term "lovers", because indeed he truly believed their relationship was based first and foremost on love, and he was right. That was one of many things he preferred about Talia.

He had cheated with a lot of women, even back when his wife and him were still dating in high school so many years ago, and continuing through to the present day. Of those women, probably only a dozen were anything more than one-night stands, but even then, Talia was the one to truly satisfy him.

What he appreciated most (besides the sex, that is) was how she loved him for who he was. So many others were clearly just attracted by his wealth, his status, or his marriage. They wanted a cut of his fortune and the pride of having "stolen" another woman's man. In other words, they were out for themselves, not the relationship. Talia, on the other hand, understood her place.

She appreciated the difficulties of Nick's double life and she worked tirelessly to make things run smoothly. She never questioned his marriage or tried to prod him to end it; she never risked being found out and took great pains to remain under the radar; if he arrived to a tryst clearly upset or irritated, she understood that it was his work or his wife, and was always accommodating. Although she had clearly long ago figured out he was having other affairs, she never displayed even the slightest jealousy or possessiveness, while remaining completely faithful herself (as far Nick could tell, and he had done his research).

At this point, with Talia's moans filling the air (they had been kicked out of more than one hotel due to complaints about their noisy intercourse, but for some reason Nick never thought it terribly urgent to make his woman quiet down), Nick decided to change things up. A little variety invariably improved any encounter, as far as he was concerned, and so did unpredictability. So, just as Talia practically went breathless with shrieks of pleasure, he pulled his dick out, then let go of her hips and immediately wrapped his arms tight around her waist, so that as Nick stood stood up he simultaneously pulled Talia to her feet. If Nick weren't as well-built and athletic as he was, the maneuver wouldn't be so easy; between her huge tits, ass, hips and thighs, Talia wasn't a lightweight. But that was just how he liked it.

His erect cock now pushed firmly between her buttocks, Nick continued to grind against her, coyly avoiding penetration, as he leaned in to kiss at her neck and one hand began probing downward, gently gliding across the sensitive skin of her belly and toward her hairless mound.

Talia responded in kind, pushing her ass back against his pulsing dick and gyrating her hips like only an experienced woman can. She sighed softly and reached behind herself to hold his head with one hand, tousling his hair, as Nick's lips explored her neck, while her other hand took hold of his and guided it up to her breast, holding on as he squeezed it tight. Her nipple was hard against his palm.

Talia's tits were just as delightful as her ass, and Nick was always eager to play with them. Big, soft, round and completely natural, with large areolas and thick, sensitive nipples, they were everything he could ask for in a woman's breasts, and he showed his love for them at every opportunity. He tenderly rolled her nipple between his thumb and index finger while his other hand was now carefully touching the tight lips of her pussy. Talia writhing against him, crying out as he twisted her nipples and gently brushed her clitoris, giving her neck messy, wet kisses all the while.

They kept going; remaining upright on their feet, the two moved their hands and fingertips all over one another's bodies. Nick transitioned between breasts, sinking his fingertips into her soft flesh and squeezing as tight as her pliable thickness would allow. His other hand wandered all around her lower regions, tracing faintly about her thoroughly-shaven, heavenly-smooth privates, inching slowly over the places where her pelvic bones could be felt ever-so-slightly through her perfect chubbiness, along the edges of his hips and sweeping thighs, up to and around her ticklish belly button. They came cruelly close to her desperate clit, teasing but never touching, and leaving her all the wetter; she had been enjoying his cock so much only to have it taken away o suddenly, and although she could even feel his heartbeat where his throbbing erection pressed into her buttocks, he had still not actually penetrated her.

His hand moved back there, grabbing a cheek and spreading it, and for a moment she thought he might be preparing to push in. But he was only groping her, squeezing his fingers into her fat ass and playing with its sheer size; his thumbs crept inward, toward her anus, and though he gently touched at it he still did not penetrate her.

Unbearably aroused, she let go of his other hand reached back, grabbing his penis and sliding her lithe fingers up and down its rigid, veiny length. She could not see what her hand was doing, but she was experienced; even a backward blind handjob from Talajah was superior to nearly anything an average woman could do with a penis. Nick was pleased; his actions had just the effect he wished. First she had been waiting for him to act, and he had delivered while she sat passively, bringing her nearly to climax. But then, as the crescendo built, he had taken away the vital element - his cock - and now, yearning for the release she had been offered, he had forced her to take an active part in pleasuring him back. Now it was time to bring things full circle, to return to the beginning with even greater power.

Once more Nick interrupted their passions to take control of Talia and relocate, this time sweeping his hand up from her tormented, unsatisfied pussy and resting it back on her hip. He kept kneading her tit as he guided her over to the hotel room bed and playfully half-pushed, half-lifted her onto it. All the softest, curviest parts of her body jiggled as she hit the sheets before rolling over to face him.