His Busty Aunt is Also a Nurse

Story Info
She checks him out.
2k words
3.72
397.2k
80
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpk24
mpk24
295 Followers

It was Josh's senior year of high school, all he needed to do to graduate was to pass his math final. Sounds easy enough, but Josh was absolutely horrible in math. He needed to score at least an 85 on his final to pass the course. At age 18, Josh was focused more on girls and partying than he was on learning. Josh was a very handsome, well fit man, but that's not why the ladies at school all loved him. Josh was blessed with an 8" cock, and every girl at school knew about it. However, even he knew how important it was that he passed this course. His mother brought up the idea of staying at his aunt Linda's house for the weekend so she could tutor him. Linda is a registered nurse, but is also quite smart when it comes to math. Not only is Linda very intelligent, she is also smoking hot. She has long blonde hair, an athletic body, and the most amazing pair of breasts you will ever see in your life. With all of those amazing qualities, you would think that she'd have a man by now, but she is single.

Josh sat in bed, trying to decide if he should take his mom's advice and stay at his aunts for the weekend. His aunts house is located at a remote part of town, with really nothing to do. On the flip side, he'd get to spend the weekend alone with his sexy aunt. Josh finally decided that it'd be best for him to study his ass off with his aunt so he could graduate and go on to college.

Josh packed a few articles of clothing, hopped in the car and drove for about two hours until he reached his aunts house. He walked up to her door and knocked a few times. A minute later, his aunt Linda opened the door.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so happy that you decided to come and stay with me, it's been so long since I've seen you." Linda said joyfully.

"Yea, it's been awhile, I'm ready to study my ass off with you." Josh Said.

"Oh we will get to studying soon enough, but first come in here and give your aunt Linda a hug!" Linda yelled.

Josh walked through the door and his aunt gave him a big hug. Josh enjoyed the feeling of his aunts breasts pinned up against his chest.

Linda stepped back and examined her nephew.

"My God, you've gotten to tall and handsome, you're not my little Joshy anymore." Linda said.

Linda looked her nephew up and down, "Wow, if only he wasn't my nephew." She thought to herself. "Okay, now settle down Linda, remember he IS your nephew." Linda said to herself, trying to rid herself of anymore naughty thoughts.

"Yea, it's been years since I've seen you." Josh said.

Josh examined his aunt, "Jesus, she's even hotter than I remember." he thought to himself. He looked down at her breasts, which looked like they were just waiting to pop out of buttoned down blouse.

"Well, follow me Josh, I'll show you where you will be sleeping."

Josh followed his aunt down the hall to the guest bed.

"Well here it is, nothing fancy but I think you can survive." Linda said.

"This is great aunt Linda, thanks for letting me stay here."

"It's my pleasure, I've been feeling pretty lonely, it's nice to have someone here with me for a change." Linda smiled.

"I'm going to go downstairs to get our study area ready. You can put your things away and meet me downstairs when you're ready."

"Okay, I'll be right down."

Josh put his things away and headed downstairs to find his aunt.

"Aunt Linda?" Josh shouted.

"In here sweetie." Linda replied.

Josh walked towards the direction of her voice and found her sitting down at a table, books, paper and pencils ready to go.

"Wow, you're really prepared for this." Josh said.

"Well, I just really want to make sure that you do well on this test, it could decide your future."

"Ya, you're right."

Josh sat down opposite of his aunt and put his mind in learning mode.

The studying was going well, but Josh's eyes wouldn't stop sneaking peeks at Linda's breasts. He swore that two more of the buttons on her blouse had come undone since he first saw her at the door. He could even see part of her bra now.

Linda was so focused on the work, she didn't even notice her nephew ogling at her breasts.

Three hours passed, and Linda finally decided that Josh had learned enough for the night.

"Okay Josh, I think you learned enough for the night, you did a really great job."

Josh was relieved, he was starting to space out.

"Thanks for the help, I learned more in three hours than I did the entire school year." Josh joked.

"I'm going to slip into something more comfortable, and watch some television on the couch. You should do the same." Linda said.

"Okay, I'll be right there."

Josh sat on the leather recliner in the living room, waiting for his aunt to come down. Josh heard footsteps and turned to see his aunt wearing a short black nightgown. He stared in absolute amazement.

Linda giggled to herself when she saw the look on her nephews face, she loved that she could still turn heads at age 40. Linda turned on the television and laid down on the couch.

"I only have basic cable, so I guess the only thing on right now is late night shows, do you like Jay Leno?" Asked Linda.

"Yea, he's funny, I'm okay with watching that."

After about five minutes passed, Josh noticed that Linda repositioned herself on the couch, and her nightgown slid up her body in the process. The room was dark, but Josh could clearly make out that she had on a red thong.

Linda was just enjoying the show, and had no idea of the little show she had on display for her nephew.

"I just love Jay Leno, he's hilarious, don't you think so?" Asked Linda.

"Uhh, oh ya, he's really funny."

Josh had forgotten all about the show, his eyes were focused on his aunts exposed ass.

A few minutes passed by, and Linda decided she'd better get to bed.

"Well Josh, I'm gonna get to bed, you should go up soon too, we have a long day tomorrow."

"Yea, I'll be up in a few."

Linda went up to bed, and Josh soon followed.

Josh woke up from his sleep with very sharp pain around his groin, he almost screamed it hurt so bad. He curled up, holding his groin area, hoping that the pain would pass, but it didn't. He waited about 30 minutes, but the pain was still there. He had no other choice, he had to go tell his aunt, she was a nurse after all. He made his way to her room and knocked on her door.

"Aunt Linda, I need to talk to you." shouted Josh.

"What is it honey? It's 4:00 AM."

"It's kind of embarrassing, but I have this really sharp pain around my groin area, and it's been like this for 30 minutes."

Linda jumped out of bed and opened the door, concerned for her nephew.

"Have you had this happen before?" Asked Linda.

"No, never, it's awful." Josh cried

"Okay, let's go downstairs and figure out what's wrong." Linda said.

They made their way to the living room and turned on the light.

"Okay, so where exactly is the pain?"

"It's hard to tell, it's just around this area." Josh said, pointing to his groin.

"Alright, you're going to have to undress so I can check for abnormalities."

"I think maybe I should just wait and see a doctor in the morning." Josh said.

"Oh please, don't be embarrassed, I'm a nurse, I've seen plenty of naked men before. Plus, the nearest doctors office is miles from here. Drop your shorts so I can see what's wrong." Linda demanded.

Josh did as Linda told him to do, with one quick motion, he removed his shorts and briefs.

Linda stared in amazement, never in her life has she seen a cock so big. It was completely soft and must have been at least 5" long, and the thickest one she's ever seen. "Okay Linda, stay composed here, remember, he is your nephew." she reminded herself. She pulled up a chair so she could sit down and examine the area.

Linda was still in her sexy nightgown, and Josh noticed that he now had a perfect angle to stare down the nightgown, right at her melon sized tits.

Linda placed a hand on each of Josh's thighs and felt around.

"Is the pain more in this area, or up higher?"

"It's higher, it actually feels like it's coming from my testicles or penis."

"Okay, I'm going to feel around for any bumps."

Linda's felt around Josh's testicles with her right hand, feeling for anything abnormal.

Josh's cock was getting in the way of her inspection, so she grabbed it with her left hand and pulled it up towards his belly button.

This took Josh by surprise, and he let out a quiet groan as she wrapped her hand around his thick cock. Josh looked down at his aunt's little hand wrapped around his tool, while her other hand was feeling around his testicle. He realized what an erotic situation he was in, and his cock quickly started to grow. He tried everything in his power not to get an erection, but it was impossible not to. He prepared for the worst to happen.

As Linda was checking for any bumps, she could feel her nephew starting to grow in her hand. "My God, he's getting an erection." she thought to herself. It only took a few seconds longer for Josh to be fully erect. Linda looked at his hard cock in her tiny hand. "Jesus, he must be 8 inches long." She thought to herself. She then looked up into Josh's eyes.

"I'm really sorry aunt Linda, I just couldn't control it."

"Don't worry about it, it happens to patients all the time."

"I didn't feel any abnormalities, did you say your penis is hurting as well?"

"Yes, it's a very sharp pain."

"Okay, I'm going to check it out for anything unusual."

Still holding his penis against his belly with her left hand, she now guided her right hand up and down the shaft of his penis, feeling for anything abnormal.

Linda was very much enjoying the situation, she's been without a man for a long time, and has never had such a big cock in her hands.

Linda lowered his cock down with her left hand, so she could examine the top of the shaft now. She slowly moved her hand up and down his cock, she had completely forgotten what she was even doing, her mind was just transfixed on her nephew's cock. She didn't even realize that she was just stroking her nephew's big dick, from the tip of his head, down to the base of his shaft.

Josh knew that he was going to climax in a few minutes if his aunt continued.

"Uh, aunt Linda, do you feel anything?

Hearing her nephew's voice made her mind snap back into reality.

"Oh, umm..no, I don't feel anything."

She wasn't stroking him anymore, but her tiny hand was still wrapped around his thick tool.

"So, what do you think it could be then." Josh asked.

"Well, I'm not sure yet, but I have an idea."

"When was the last time you masturbated or had sex?" Lind asked.

Josh was surprised by the question.

"Umm, probably about a week ago."

"Have you ever heard of blue balls?" Asked Linda.

"Umm..well, ya, every guy has heard of it. But is it actually real? I thought it was just a joke."

"It's real, and in rare cases it can cause excruciating pain for the male."

"So, is that what you think is wrong with me?"

"I'm not certain yet, but we can find out."

"Do you know how you cure a case of blue balls, Josh?" Linda asked, still holding Josh's cock in her hand.

mpk24
mpk24
295 Followers