His Ch. 03

Story Info
Going out.
805 words
4.19
42k
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning was rainy and dreary, and she felt listless as she lay in bed. She needed to get up and run some errands, but her mind was full of the previous day's experiences. She fell asleep last night replaying the events and found herself excited and needing relief. She brought herself to a shattering climax as she imagined what he might have planned for her today

And now the day was upon her. She showered and dressed and made some breakfast. She had just started a little cleaning when the phone rang. She ran to answer it.

It was Master.

"I want to meet you for lunch at Toni's Grotto at 1:15."

"Yes Master."

"You know what to wear I believe."

"Yes Master, my collar."

"Yes little one."

He hung up and she sat quietly. Her heart raced and she couldn't breathe. It was 8:35. She wished the time would fly by faster and busied herself with house chores until 12. Then she dressed in a green pantsuit and put her make up on. When she was ready to leave she looked in the mirror and realized she didn't have the collar. She gasped at how close she had been to causing a huge problem for herself. She buckled it and turned it around in position then left for the restaurant.

As she drove, she noticed people in cars passing her, looking at her. She was puzzled at first, then realized they were looking at the collar. That didn't make her uneasy at all. She found herself strangly proud and excited that they noticed and were curious. She told herself that it was a sign of committment to her Master and she wanted everyone to know she belonged to him.

She soon pulled into the parking lot and went inside. The hostess met her and took her immediately to his table. He rose to greet her and looked at her approvingly.

"You are beautiful," he said.

She blushed like a schoolgirl and smiled in appreciation as he held the chair for her.

"I took the liberty of ordering wine," he said.

She thanked him for the consideration and looked around the room. Eyes were fixed on her and that made her a little uncomfortable. She turned uneasily in her chair.

"Don't worry about them. They are curious and probably haven't seen a woman as beautiful as you."

She smiled at his compliment. The waiter arrived with the wine and offered it for Master's approval. He nodded his head and had two glasses poured.

"To knowledge and memory and of course to passion," he said.

They drank together and she felt very relaxed and mellow through lunch.

He leaned to her and said "we will continue your training now my little one." As he spoke, he revealed the leash which he had stowed under the table. She nervously looked around as he attached it to her collar.

"I can't do this," she thought, but she rose with him and stood waiting for direction.

"Down", he said.

She went to her knees and hands. She felt flushed and hot as she crawled behind him to the back of the room.

A hush fell over the room as they passed by. Eyes burnt into her. Soon whispers filled her ears. He led her back to the table and then made a pass around the entire room, exhibiting her as he would a champion at the Westminster Show. They returned to their seats. She sank into her chair and was afraid to look up.

He took her face in his hands and made her look up at him. He smiled, then leaned to her and kissed her lips....tenderly and lovingly. He took her hands and held them as he said "You pleased me today with your submission. I know it was difficult for you to allow me to lead you before others."

He kissed her hand gallantly and then stood up to leave. He pulled her chair back and they walked out together.

"Each day will have lessons and tests for you. How you meet them will determine if they are difficult for you or easy. Facing and accepting the difficult and unfamiliar will make you stronger and the tasks easier. I want you to be submissive yet strong. Do you understand, my little one?"

"Yes Master."

When they arrived at her car, he put her inside and leaned in and kissed her deeply.

"Tonight, you will know pleasure like you have never known before."

He stood watching as she drove away.

Her mind swam with images of the lunch and the feeling of his kiss. She was giddy imagining what pleasures he had in mind for her. Her life would be full of challenges and many exciting moments from now on, she realized.

(next...her pleasure)