His Cock Inside Of You

Story Info
A fantasy of a lover in the company of another
1.2k words
3.8
56.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am lying here in bed, in the dark, the fan clacking over my head, and I am naked.

I am wet from the shower, having dabbed off the water with my krama, which falls loosely off my body, and I am seeing you in my mind's eye, your black dress, hugging your body, your waist, your breasts, your ass, showing your power in your stomach, your bare arms, and what you look like when he finally sees you stepping out of his car.

I am hard, stroking myself, there is in me a tingling, and jittery excitement as I see him grasp you for the first time, he knows what he wants as soon as he sees your smile, your glittering slateblue eyes in the light, from moment to moment green or brown and everything he wants to see in their vivid striations.

I see you climbing into our bed with him, I am so firm, so full, you are naked and bare before him and he is as swollen with lust as I am thinking about you, how wet you are, your come running down your legs in invitation, and you know it.

You hear it in his voice when you talked for the first time, I saw it in your smile and in the darting side motion of your eyes, you can envision his tongue moving up your tights and your gasps and your excitement and your trembling as he tastes your cunt, and brushes your clit with his wet, hot lingual caress, and you are open in his mouth, flowing into him, and he is naked.

I wish I could watch, I wish I could see him enter you, and your legs are parted, your cunt gyrating towards him, his hands on your shoulders and breasts, taking your nipples in his mouth.

Him, not knowing at first whether to be aggressive or smooth, and in these thoughts I am so hard, so aroused, I am stroking my cock thinking of him and you, thinking of what he tastes, what I love to taste and long to taste again.

He is feeling you search his body, the lines of his muscles, feeling that pleasure of his voice floating into your ears as he starts to talk dirty, talking of your cunt, your tits:

- Give them to me, he says, low and lusty.

Your nipples are hard as he takes them in his mouth, your wet cunt teasing his bare cock, pulsing with his heartbeat, his rapid heartbeat twitching, that velvet rock twitching and pulsing as it touches your pussy, stroking up and down along your lips, and your eyes are half open as though you are drunk, and you are drunk, drunk on his desire and yours, on your lust as he dips his cock, his hot, bare cock into you, dipping it you again and again.

Your chest is so tight you can barely breath as he does this again and again and you can feel his heat begin to bleed from the tip of his cock, you, the hot wife, the sexual prowler, the puma, the leopard, and you try so hard to let him make his motions but it's all you can do to keep yourself from pressing your cunt into his waist, into that thick, throbbing cock that aches to fill your cunt.

And finally you cannot hold back and with your arms around him you press against him and his naked cock is inside you, swollen to fill the wet space of your pussy, and you feel him press and pump, the head of his cock compressed against the spasms of your pussy as he strokes you, in, around, out, in around out.

Your nipples in his teeth, your hair in between his fingers, and he grabs your ass, pulls you wide as he mounts and fucks you like you've never been fucked as you gasp, that breath tight as he fills you again and again, reaching under his legs to stroke his sack, smooth or not, slapping against your lips with every stroke, filling you with that hot, wet naked cock, soaking you up with every thrust.

He grinds into you, I feel it, I see it, his pelvis against your clit and you stroke yourself anyway until he grabs your hands and pulls them away, cuffing your wrists with his fingers on either side of the pillow as he fucks you.

You wrap your legs tightly around him, and there's no way he can last much longer, your tight, velvet cunt around his hard, pulsing, velvet cock, and you moan and gasp and even cry, and he does do, and you are that release, and he strokes himself deep inside of you, knowing how much you want that hot flood, and he comes.

He is flowing, bursting inside of you, thick and sticky, coming and overflowing out of your cunt, and I stroke my cock and gasp as I feel his come in you, and I follow, I come, all over my hands and forearms and his cock twitches in you, your cunt tight and grasping, in its excitement finding orgasmic release, pulsing around his squirting, draining cock, salty and all over you, flowing out of you, and you are full of him, you know him, you know his body and his desire and he collapses onto you, spent, at least for the moment.

You, lover, the beginning and end of my love and my lust, I am your subject, I worship you, your mind, your voice, your body, your spirit.

I suckle his semen from the depths of your cunt and am grateful and lustful to do it, I dip my hard cock into his leavings and stroke you again to orgasm, I hold back until you permit me to release and you have in you the mixing of your choice, of your desire.

I love you every night and forever, and I, alone here in this bed tonight, hands on my cock, thinking of you, of your lust and its directions, its holy directions, and I am choked by how much I desire you and how much I want you, how much I want to be the witness of your every lust, to hear your stories of being fucked, to see the happiness in your eyes in those moments you choose not to share, to taste the come of those you've fucked if I'm not there, to caress the cocks of those you fuck in my company.

Goodness.

I am a fountain of come in my release, I am a fountain on my back in your mind, in your gaze, I am a fountain endlessly flowing for you.

I suckle him and every other from you, if he has not already dipped his tongue into your cunt to clean you and lick you bare from everything he pumps gushing into your hot, wet cunt, into your space, and I hope he hasn't, so I may suck from you the taste of your lust at the end of his pulsing cock.

I lick you clean, I lick him clean, I taste his cock and your juice which it soaks up, I clean him with my tongue and clean you, one lick at a time.

His salt on my tongue, your aroma on my lips, my tingling lips and twitching cock which drips until dry, until you summon me to hardness again with another lover, with another story of being filled and drained by another adoring tongue, or until I return home and fuck your every space and leave myself in every place you offer to me.

Endlessly, in every way,

Your lover, forever -