His Crazy Night

Story Info
He goes into an adult book store and this happened.
1.5k words
3.96
59.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been driving for a few hours the sun had set and the rain falling. It was a week night and it was getting late.

Then in the mist he saw the glow of XXX in red neon light.

He was tired so he pulled in and thought if he got out and walked around he'd wake up before driving the last two hours home.

That and maybe some porn would get his blood flowing.

He walked in and the clerk looked up from a magazine and nodded. There were a few other people in the store looking at dildos, movies and other sex toys.

He saw the hallway to the arcade and looked in behind the black curtain. He didn't see anyone standing around. When he turned around he saw a few more people walking into the store. One big beautiful lady and two guys, both a little skinny.

He started walking away from the black curtain when the woman asked if he was all finished up.

He told her no and she reached her hand out.

At first he was reluctant. He didn't want to have sex with her. She noticed the look on his face and told him, "Don't worry sweety here's some coins go to booth 12 and wait. You can call me Madam if you need anything else."

He wasn't sure what was going on, so he walked by each booth looking at the numbers when he saw 12 he put his coins in and walked in.

A movie began to play when he heard a voice from one of the walls, "Stick your cock through the hole". It was a guy's voice and he had heard of glory holes before but had never seen one.

But a guy? He tried to exit the booth the door wouldn't move.

Then he heard Madams voice say, "We gave you coins. Stick your cock in the hole. NOW!"

So he unzipped and stuck his limp cock in the hole. Suddenly there was a mouth around his cock it was warm and wet. He could feel his cock hardening as the mouth started bobbing back and forth through the hole.

Now he was forcing his cock through the hole as he was getting the best blow job he'd ever had.

He felt his balls start to swell with cum he tried to hold it in and without warning his cock exploded in the unknown mouth. Cum load after load of cum shot from his cock. His ass cheeks clinched tight as the mouth kept sucking until he pulled back.

He sat down in exhaustion when the door opened his limp glistening cock still out. The door opened to his surprise, Madam looked at him and told him to smile as she took his pic.

He jumped up and pulled his pants up. She stood in the door and told him that the pic would never see the light of day if he went into room 13 and got on his knees put his face next to the hole and suck the next cock he saw to completion.

He knew he was trapped so he walked over to the next room and she stood there and watched him get ready.

He went down on his knees and looked through the glory hole. He didn't see anyone and turned and look at his new madam.

"No one there? Then take your pants off. Now! Do it. Come on." She said.

He stood up and dropped his pants. His cock still limp from the blow job he just had. He sat his pants on the chair in the room and he noticed a hole on the opposite wall than he was looking at before. There were two holes in room 13.

She pulled her camera out and started going through all the pics showing him guy after guy naked in the booth like he was.

"Don't worry honey you're not the first nor the last. It will all be over after you suck a cock." She said sternly.

He asked, "Why there were two holes in this room?"

She replied, "Well just wait and see."

And just like it was set up a cock was shoved through the first hole. He got on his knees and opened his mouth. This cock was already hard. It was 7 inches. When the cock went in his mouth he closed his lips and started bobbing his head a little, not sure what else to do.

He felt his own cock growing now.

He was excited and he started sucking a little harder and faster.

He saw a flash go off in the small room and he knew he was caught with a cock in his mouth so he kept working that cock.

The Madam tapped him on the shoulder and when he looked up at her she pointed at the opposite wall. There was a large black cock hanging there, 10, 11 inches long and thick.

He asked "What am I to do?"

"Raise your ass up to one and suck the other" Madam demanded.

So he turned around knowing he could not fuck that black cock as his first cock. So he stuck his ass against the wall and felt a warm feeling. It wasn't a cock it was a tongue.

He was completely hard now and used his hand to grab the large BBC through the hole and stick it in his mouth. He started sucking it and couldn't believe what was happening.

"Don't worry I gave room 12 some lube to make it a little easier on you. No need to thank me. I know I'm nice." Madam said with a snicker.

Then without warning he felt the cool gel being rubbed on his ass. He sucked harder and faster and he still couldn't even get half the BBC in his mouth.

Then he felt pressure on his ass and then he felt it spreading apart as the cock slid in. He used his hands to hold himself up against the wall as he was still sucking the BBC. Trying to treat it right as his ass was getting penetrated for the first time

As the cock in his ass went in deeper and faster and harder that's exactly how he sucked that big black cock.

"Boys tap the wall before you cum, I'll tell you what to do." Madam commanded.

Soon room 12 knocked and pulled out of his ass.

What a relief.

"Come here now!" Said the madam and she commanded the BBC. To do the same and it disappeared through the hole.

She opened the door and there stood the BBC, on a large muscular black guy along with one of the guys who walked in the store with Madam. Both naked with full on erections. They both were stroking their cocks.

The two men walked in the room and Madam stepped out. With that he could see out the door a few others all outside stroking their cocks.

"Cum on his face and leave!" said Madam.

"Take it all!" she told him.

The two cocks he had pleased both shot huge loads on his face each taking turns shooting cum out and onto his face, in his eyes and hair and around his mouth. He was afraid to open his mouth as he didn't want to taste the cum. As they finished two more guys walked in. They too took turns cumming on his face. Then three guys walked in and one of them said forcefully, "Don't worry only 7 more cum filled cocks left."

He just sat there on his knees cum running down his face, his neck and stuck in his hair, unable to open his eyes as they were covered in cum. It was running into his chest and sticking to his shirt.

He didn't know how many more had walked in and shot their loads on his face and he really didn't want to know. Just that he wanted it over with.

"OK they are all done. Stand up. I will give you one tissue to wipe your face then you will grab your pants and walk to your car. Don't stop. Don't get dressed and don't touch your face without the tissue." Madam continued, "Remember I have pics and video of you being a little bitch. My little bitch. Don't tell anyone or complain or they go on the Internet!"

She put a tissue in his hand, it was more like a square of toilet paper, he wiped his eyes and she pointed toward the door. He grabbed his pants and started walking out. His ass felt funny a new feeling from being fucked.

His eyes stung a little and he couldn't see very well as all that cum was running down his face. But what he could see was a line of guys all looking at him and they began to clap.

When he reached the front door the clerk looked up and said, "Lucky thirteen uh?" With a smirk on his face.

He headed to his car, no pants on, cum all over his face and people walking past him all staring. He got in his car trying to out his pants on when his phone dinged with a text message. He wiped his face with his shirt, looked down at his phone and there he was in a video sucking s cock and getting fucked in the ass, with a message that read, "Don't forget our deal!"