His Cub Ch. 01

Story Info
Softer side of D/s?
1.1k words
4.46
7.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IronCali
IronCali
12 Followers

Stepping off the plane, heading down that dark tunnel toward the light. Toward Him. Butterflies fluttering, brain buzzing. Walking out the gate, eyes searching. She knows He shouldn't be able to make it through security without a ticket himself, but she doesn't quite put anything past Him. Finally satisfied He hadn't managed some miracle to greet her right there, she lingers in the safety of the terminal. Quick trip to the bathroom to check everything over. Fixing hair, makeup. Couple deep breaths and she makes her way to the main concourse. Where He'll be waiting for her.

A larger flight had arrived while she dallied in the rest room and now the exit where He was going to meet her was jammed. She waited impatiently, squeezed into the crowd, eyes constantly searching the other side for Him. Finally, her eyes landed on Him. He hadn't seen her yet, He was talking with another gentleman that was also obviously waiting for an arrival. He was laughing, His eyes shining and He was absolutely breathtaking. She froze, the passengers behind her grumbling as they stumbled to adjust their path around her. She didn't care, She was drinking in her first in person sight of Him.

Suddenly His eyes shifted, catching hers like He had known where she was the entire time. His grin grew even larger and she felt hers split her face in return. Her legs jerked into action and she scrambled through the crowd, not even caring if she was being a bit shovey and rude. He was standing a bit to the side and she broke free as soon as she passed the security station, running towards Him like a mad woman. He looked like He was laughing watching her mad rush which only made her laugh out loud as she ran until finally she was there, His arms wrapped around her, her face buried in His chest taking in her first big breath of Him. He smelled perfectly edible, His arms heavenly squeezing her tight. She arched her back, stretching her neck back to gaze up at Him and His lips immediately crashed into hers, so much harder than she'd expected, devouring, consuming her mouth as she melted into Him, the crowded airport around them disappearing.

A wolf-whistle sounded sharply, her eyes snapping open and darting around to find several sets of eyes staring at them. She blushed quickly, ducking her head under His chin, pressing her face to His neck as she laughed nervously. He felt no such qualms, His head high as He grinned at the appreciative glances they were receiving, His cub tucked into His arms. He released her with one arm, turning as He stooped to pick up the one small suitcase she'd dropped when she reached him, His other arm sliding around her waist possessively.

"Is this all you brought, cub? Or do we need to stop by baggage claim?"

She stared at the ground, not quite sure how to address Him "Er, that's it Sir, just the one..."

He pressed one finger under her chin, pulling her face up, her eyes to Him "Mark, sweetheart. There will plenty of time for 'Sir' once I get you home."

Staring up at Him she was slightly shocked by the hunger she saw in His eyes and the little growl that emphasized that one word. "Home."

He kept His arm around her waist as they exited the airport, guiding her through the parking garage to His car, releasing her only to unlock and open the passenger side door. As she climbed inside she felt His hand smack firmly against her left cheek, partly lifting her into her seat. She giggled as she waited for Him to stow her bag in the back and make His way around to the drivers side. He grinned at her as He seated Himself, keys in hand. He started the car and turned to stare at her.

"Did you follow my instructions, cub? No panties for the plane ride?" He asked.

"Of course, Sir!" She exclaimed.

"Good girl. Now pull up your skirt and play with yourself for me while I drive us home."

Her chest flushed bright red as she complied with His order. She'd been in a constant state of arousal since receiving His instructions this morning as to her traveling wardrobe. She was beyond wet and her fingers slid easily inside, first two, quickly followed by a third as she bit her tongue to keep from moaning aloud.

"Does that feel good, cub?"

"Oh god, yes Sir." She groaned.

"Good. Keep it up. I want to see how many times you can cum for me before we arrive. I want you dripping wet when get there. Don't worry about making a mess. I'll be bathing you thoroughly once we're home. Exploring every curve and crevice you have to offer me. Cum now, cub."

Her first orgasm of the day crashed over her, right there in His car as they entered the freeway.

"Hands at your sides. Keep your legs spread."

Her hands automatically fell to the seat on either side of her legs as He reached over, quickly pushing three of His fingers into her still spasming pussy. They were so much bigger than hers! She felt herself stretching deliciously for Him, another orgasm riding on the heels of her first as He fucked her with His fingers, never taking His eyes off the road. Finally he pulled His fingers free, bringing them to his mouth and sucking each clean of her juices as she watched.

"Keep playing cub. We have a ways to go yet." He grinned wickedly at her as she quickly brought her hand back between her legs.

Finally they pulled into His driveway. She felt a moment of relief, until she thought about having to get out of the car and walk into the house. She wasn't sure if she could. She'd lost count of her orgasms about half way home. Her legs felt like jelly, her mouth parched, her fingers wrinkled like she'd spent the last hour in the bathtub.

"Cub?"

"Yes?" She replied wanly.

"Are you thirsty, sweetheart?" He asked gently.

"Yes Sir, very much." She smiled weakly at him.

"I have iced tea in the fridge inside for you. Can you make it that far?"

"I...yes Sir, I can do that."

He smiled at her before climbing out of His side of the car, moving quickly to open her door and help her out, chuckling softly as the first leg to touch the ground trembled slightly. He slid an arm under hers, partially supporting her and led her to the house. Once inside, He guided her to the couch, settling her down comfortably before heading to kitchen to get her a glass of tea, then returned to the car to retrieve her bag. Moments later he came back inside, pleased to see her sitting up, the glass nearly drained.

"Better, pet?"

"Yes Sir, much, thank you."

"Good. Follow me upstairs. Let's put your stuff away and draw you a bath. We're not even close to done..."

TBC

IronCali
IronCali
12 Followers