His Cum Is Mine

Story Info
Ali is Mistress for a day
2.7k words
4.58
42.1k
22

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/10/2022
Created 02/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,812 Followers

I ordered them not to come for three days. No coming. No orgasms. On Saturday they were mine, and I wanted them, especially Ben, full of lovely, delicious cum for me.

Apart from a bit of spanking and light bondage, the three of us were pretty inexperienced when it came to BDSM, but Ben and I were looking to push our boundaries and Fiona has a submissive streak. They had agreed to be my slaves for the day - subject to rather more conditions than I was happy with, but I had plenty of fantasies to choose from.

I started by stripping them and blindfolding them. I ordered Ben to stand by the bed and not to move. Fiona I tied to the bed, spread-eagled. I kissed the soles of her feet, sucked her toes, made her writhe and wriggle in her restraints. She begged me to stop tickling her but I was merciless. It turned me on to torture her this way.

Relenting at last, I kissed and licked my way up her calfs and thighs, taking my time, biting her gently, loving the subtle scent of her skin, luxuriating in the intense aroma of her arousal. She was very wet. I caressed her labia with my nose, pulled them with my lips, dipped my tongue between them to taste her.

I moved higher, swirled around and into her navel then up between her breasts. Fiona has perfect, beautiful breasts that I could kiss all day. It was cruel of me to excite her and neglect her sweet pussy, but this was my day. Ben continued to stand as ordered, shifting the weight on his feet from time to time but otherwise the only movement was his cock which stirred and twitched in a semi-erect state as he listened to Fiona's struggles and whimpering.

I straddled her head forcing my pussy onto her mouth. "Make me come, Slave," I ordered. Her tongue set to work, sweeping lovingly over my clit, making me shiver with delight. I grabbed her breasts in my hands, squeezing them, brushing her nipples, pinching them. She was exciting me so much. I grabbed my own breasts, squeezing them the way I had hers, pinching my nipples. My climax was getting nearer. I pushed harder against her mouth, felt her struggling for breath. "Lick me, Slave!" I shouted. "Make me come!"

She attacked my clit with renewed vigour, and within seconds I peaked, crying out my pleasure as my climax rocked me. When at last it subsided, I rolled off Fiona and she took a huge, gasping breath. "Fuck, Ali," she said, laughing, "I thought you were going to kill me."

"Can you think of a better way to die?" I replied. I kissed her gently. "Thank you, Slave."

Ben was fully hard. I untied Fiona and ordered her to kneel on the floor in front of him. She still wore the blindfold so I had to guide her, but she was soon in position. "Open your mouth," I whispered.

Ben's cock was almost touching her face. I guided the head into her open mouth, and she closed her lips around it. "Don't move," I told her. "I don't want Ben to come yet. He will be punished if he does. And if he does, you will be punished if you spill any. You will also be punished if you swallow any. His cum is mine today. Do you understand?"

Fiona nodded.

I tied her wrists together behind her, then knelt beside her for a minute, teasing her pussy lips, soaking my fingers in her juices. I kissed her cheek. "You look so beautiful with your mouth around his cock," I told her.

Standing, I pushed my fingers into Ben's mouth, letting him taste her. "Keep still, Slave," I said. "I don't want you coming in her mouth."

"I won't, Mistress," he said, trying unsuccessfully to suppress a grin. He was enjoying himself far too much.

I ordered him to spread his legs, grab his ass, stretch the cheeks and expose the tight ring nestling between them. "I'm going to enjoy fucking your sweet, virgin ass," I whispered in his ear.

Kneeling behind him, I squeezed a generous amount of lube onto the fingers of my right hand and spread it over and around the puckered rim, massaging it, teasing it. I loved the way it responded to my touch in a way Ben couldn't control. His ass wanted to be fucked.

A bit more lube on my fingers, and I pushed a fingertip through that muscular orifice. His whole body tensed in response. I kept my finger inserted in his hungry rosebud and turned my attention back to Fiona. I reached round Ben's leg with my left hand to fondle her breasts. She was still aroused from earlier and from having Ben's thick cock between her lips. No doubt she had the salty taste of his pre-cum in her mouth.

Her nipples were hard, and as I caressed the sensitive tips she moaned her complaint even as she pushed back against my fingers. Ben's hard length twitched in response to her struggles, and his ass tightened around my finger. My own heat was building too, but I resisted touching myself. My mouth was hungry, for Ben's cock, for Fiona's breasts. I contented myself with biting Ben's thighs, the soft-yet-firm cheeks of his ass.

I pulled my finger out, scooped up some more lube, then pushed back in, deeper. I fucked him slowly with my finger, explored him, found his prostrate and rubbed it gently. This was a whole new way of making love. I'd grown used to Ben's fingers in my ass, and I'd had some of the best orgasms in my life with his thick cock pumping cum in my ass, but having my finger in his ass was different. Intimate, dirty, forbidden. I was penetrating a man.

I pushed a second finger in, stretching his tight ring further. Ben groaned - out of pain or pleasure I don't know - and he clenched tight about my fingers, breathing heavily. "Don't you dare come yet," I warned.

He breathed a sigh of relief when my fingers slipped out of his ass and didn't return, but I wasn't done yet. I'd hardly begun. I lubed up the medium-sized butt plug that my own ass was so fond of and pushed the tip into his. He was too tight for it and it didn't get far. I let it slide out, then I pushed it back in, forcing it a little deeper, making Ben hiss.

I love being stretched by a butt plug, and I was determined to get mine into Ben's ass. I fucked him hard and steadily with the plug, getting deeper with each thrust. I could hear him struggling not to come. When at last I pushed the plug past the muscular entrance and it settled inside, the sensation was too much for Ben. He cried out quietly and thrust forward reflexively into Fiona's mouth.

Fiona didn't stand a chance. The sudden rush of cum flooded her cock-stuffed mouth and dribbled out between her lips, coating Ben's cock and her chin and dripping down onto her breasts. "Don't you dare swallow," I growled angrily. "I'm very disappointed with you. Both of you."

I waited for Ben's climax to subside then ordered him to take a step back away from Fiona. Immediately I took his still-erect cock in my own mouth, sucking it, licking it clean, getting every last drop of his cum. "I'll deal with your disobedience later," I said to him, and turned to Fiona.

I took my time licking the cum from her breasts, sucking and biting her nipples while I did. She whimpered through her nose, keeping her mouth shut. I kissed her chin and licked her lips, cleaning them carefully. "Okay, Slave," I said finally. "Give it to me." I locked lips with her and we French kissed around a mouthful of Ben's come.

"Thank you, Slave," I said to her after, "but you spilled so much. You were supposed to keep all of his cum in your mouth for me. What do you say?"

"Sorry, Mistress."

"I should think so! But I don't think it's enough just to say sorry, is it? I think if you're truly sorry you'll ask me to punish you, and you'll thank me if I do."

She was quiet for a few seconds, then said quietly, "I've been a bad girl, Mistress. Please punish me." Her cheeks flushed very red as she said this.

I watched her in silence for a minute, loving how beautiful and utterly vulnerable she looked. "How would you like me to punish you?" I asked eventually.

If possible, she turned even redder. "Please spank me, Mistress."

"How many times?"

She hesitated before replying. "Ten?" It was definitely a question.

"Only ten?" I tried to sound disappointed.

"Ten on each cheek," she said, trying to sound certain rather than desperate.

"I think that would be appropriate," I said. I kissed her tenderly, then turned her and guided her until she was kneeling on the bed, at the edge, her wrists still tied behind her back and her ass now fully exposed and presented.

Kneeling on the floor behind her, I had free access to her cruelly neglected pussy, which glistened with her delicious juices. Despite the urgent hunger between my own thighs, I took my time slowly, lovingly, licking at her wetness - her thighs, the delicate folds of her labia, the deep well between them. I kissed her clit softly, but didn't excite it. She whimpered, kept pushing back at me, but I wasn't ready for her to come yet.

I stood up. "Are you ready for your punishment, Slave?" I asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

I caressed her left cheek with my fingertips for a minute, then smacked her hard at the top of her thigh, just where it starts to round up. My hand stung. Fiona cried out in complaint.

"What's wrong, Slave?" I asked. "Was I not hard enough?"

"Yes, Mistress!" she gasped. "Thank you, Mistress!"

I took my time, alternating left and right, varying the position of my strike, sometimes full on the cheeks, sometimes on her thighs. I wanted the rosy glow of exquisitely abused flesh to cover every inch of her sweet cheeks. Each time I waited patiently for her to thank me before delivering the next painful smack.

Once her punishment was complete, I knelt again and licked at the fresh flow of juices that had flooded out and down her thighs, and she shivered as I kissed her heat-flushed cheeks.

I stood and circled round Ben, trailing my fingertips across his body, tracing the lines of his muscles. I pinched his nipples tightly, making him squirm, then knelt to take his cock in my mouth. He hardened quickly, clearly recovered from his recent climax. I took him deep, and he thrust eagerly into me - but having aroused him fully I pulled away, leaving him thrusting blindly into empty space. "Be still, Slave," I growled.

Earlier that week I'd purchased a strap-on. I'd tried it on when I was alone, had fun walking around the flat with a large black cock projecting from my groin. I retrieved this now from its hiding place and fixed it into place. I stroked it gently, wondering for a moment what it would be like to have a cock for real.

Standing behind Fiona, I positioned my cock between her lips and pushed into her. She gasped her surprise at this, but she was so very wet, so desperate for a good fucking, that there was little resistance as I worked my thick length into her. I fucked her gently at first, with slow, shallow strokes, but gradually worked deeper, driving harder and harder into her, and despite her awkward position she did her best to thrust back against me, forcing me still deeper and harder into her.

Fiona was finally getting the attention she had been craving since I started my manipulations. She didn't care that it wasn't a real cock. Her panting cries each time we thrust together thrilled me.

Finally I took pity on her and untied her wrists. "Come for me, Slave," I ordered. "Come while I fuck your sweet pussy."

Fiona reached between her legs to rub her clit and her cries became louder, more frantic, as she crested and wailed through a prolonged orgasm, her muscles tightening about my artificial cock. I wished I could feel that, but my hands holding onto her hips and ass could feel her convulsions. It was very satisfying for me.

She calmed eventually, and I pulled out. "Thank you, Slave," I said. "Make yourself comfortable."

"Thank you, Mistress," she whispered, and rolled forward to lie on her back.

I bent over to kiss her, and whispered softly in her ear, "You were wonderful. Thank you, Fiona." I turned to Ben. "Well, Slave, are you ready for your punishment?"

"Yes, Mistress," he said. His beautiful cock was standing at attention, and I caressed it lightly.

"And how should I punish you?"

"Ten and ten, Mistress," he said, a little smugly. "Same as Fiona."

"Because you're just a girl?"

"No, Mistress. Women have a higher tolerance for pain." He couldn't entirely suppress a grin. What a cocky bastard.

"Very well," I said. "Ten and ten it is. I expect you to be very grateful. Bend over and grab your ankles."

While he did that, I picked up another of my recent purchases - a leather spanking paddle. He cried out with surprise when the first slap landed with a sharp crack. "Was that too soft?" I asked. "Perhaps I should do it a little harder?"

"No, Mistress," he gasped, no longer smiling. "Thank you, Mistress."

As I had with Fiona, I took my time, alternating and varying, until the rosy glow covered every inch of his cheeks. Each time I waited patiently for him to thank me before bringing the paddle down again. What made it particularly delicious for me was the sight of the butt plug nestled in the centre of the target zone.

"Stay in position, Slave," I ordered once I'd delivered the ten-and-ten. "Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes, Mistress," he said, sounding very sincere.

"Good. Now I'm going to do what I've wanted to do since the night we swapped fantasies. Are you ready, Slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I gripped the butt plug and pulled on it, and Ben moaned as his tight ring was once more stretched to accommodate the wide girth of the plug. And then it slipped out, and before his ass could close again I pushed the head of my cock into that inviting hole. So many times he had pushed his cock into me - not that I was complaining - and finally I got to return the favour.

The plug and lubricant had readied him, and I was able to thrust into him a short way, and to start working his ass, pulling out slowly and thrusting in again, a little deeper and a little easier each time. Ben's anguished moans gradually gave way to sighs of pleasure and I was soon fucking him in earnest.

I wanted to make him come, but I badly wanted to come myself and I wasn't going to in this position. I pulled out. "Lie on the floor," I ordered, and quickly removed the strap-on.

As soon as he was on his back, I straddled his face with my ass pressed to his mouth, my soaking wet pussy hovering above his nose. "Lick me, Slave," I ordered. "Make me come."

I'd never been rimmed before. Ben's tongue flicking across my ring, licking it, prodding it, was amazing. "Fuck me with your tongue," I ordered, and nearly came when he did. It was heavenly, but still not enough for me. It wasn't what I really wanted.

I stood up again and moved to straddle his waist. I lowered myself onto his cock, sighing with pleasure as it stretched my ass. I'd loved fucking his ass, but this was so much better. I rode his cock, and he thrust up to meet me, fucking my ass hard and deep. "Come for me, Slave," I said. "Fill my ass with your hot cum."

"Yes, Mistress," he said - and he did. I felt him grow harder, thicker, as his climax took him, and then his cum jetted deep into me, triggering at last my own climax and I screamed in ecstasy as an intense orgasm tore through me.

Afterwards I collapsed onto the floor next to him, panting, one arm draped lovingly across his chest. "Thank you, Slave," I whispered.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,812 Followers