His Damn Sexy Voice!

Story Info
Raquel's resolve weakens while seeking closure...
2.6k words
4.1
18.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a quickie this time, one I was able to write in a mere couple of hours. It started with a thought I had while finishing the first chapter of "Creating a Redheaded Monster". By the time I was done with that story, this one was fully formed in my mind, begging to be written! I hope you enjoy it and look forward to reading your comments!

~~~

I end the call, all the old feelings overwhelming me. Why did I break up with him? What was so bad? Why do I feel like this?

He wants to meet. He wants to exchange the things we left behind at each other's apartments. He wants closure. He can't... no!

I broke up with him because of reasons that were so certain to me at the time. Now I'm having a hard time remembering them. I feel conflicted, my gut wrenching...

I remember now. He cheated on me, or at least I was certain he did at the time. He swears nothing happened. Maybe he was right?

I wanted to surprise him that night at his apartment and crept in slowly. There were sounds coming from his bedroom so I made my way slowly, not wanting to hit the noisy floorboards.

His bedroom door was open and a sheet was over him from the waist down, his ass moving up and down. He was obviously kissing... someone... not me! I gasped hard and watched him fly across the bed dragging the sheet with him. He uncovered the recipient of his amorous activities, a buxom and obviously naked platinum blonde. I ran out of his apartment crying madly and somehow found my way back to my apartment.

A half hour later he was there, trying to explain it away. He told me that I had it wrong, that it was just one of those realistic rubber fuck dolls. I was confused by the turn in our relationship, his words, and his god damned sexy voice in my ear!

I had the presence of mind to ask him to take me back to his apartment and show me the doll. He looked worried for once, and told me he threw it away as soon as I fled.

He threw away something that easily cost hundreds of dollars because I saw him use it... He may have tons of money but he was frugal. There was no way! I threw his lying ass out, certain I'd uncovered his silver tongued lie!

I'm certain it was a lie... was it? I can only think about his fluid voice on the phone and how it has me dripping even now.

He was incredible in bed, never giving me time to scream out. He had me flying on a roller coaster by just talking to me, long before he started ravaging my body. My body is remembering it now just thinking about his voice, his damn sexy voice.

His cock is only 13 inches long and a little thicker than my wrist. I've had bigger... Oh who am I kidding?! He ruined me! I had to settle for a 12 inch rubber stand in, nowhere near as thick as him!

I lay crying on my bed, mentally kicking myself for throwing him out! I was wrong, it was a fuck doll! It had to be!

~~~

He wants to meet at his café. He owns a small coffee and sandwich shop on the East side, one of his many businesses. He better not take me back there... back to that spot... My heart is pounding carrying a small box of his things into his business. I don't know if I can go through with this... I don't know if I can turn him away like this for good...

I walk in the door and find the waitresses staring at me a little sadly. Do they know something? Do they know I can't go through with this?

One of them walks up to me and smiles kindly. "He's in the back booth, hun. Good luck."

Oh my god, she knows! Of course she knows! Her right hand is on my shoulder and her left is on my back, rubbing a small, comforting circle. I'm glued to the spot. I can't... I just can't... not in that booth!

Her hand urges me forward and I start to move. Am I? I feel like the café is moving around me while I'm stuck in place. The Earth turns but I stay still. The ground is a million miles away, the ceiling pushing me down. Why am I being punished? Why am I being forced to go back to him... back there?

I make my way to the small hallway of tables, seeing an expansive tunnel where there is none. My heart is pounding so hard that I know it's going to burst in my chest. It's going to make my head explode like those thermometers in the old cartoons when they got too hot!

I stand just before the turn. I can't go any further. No... Don't let this happen... My breathing is labored, painful. My head starts to swim...

"Raquel, come in," that damn sexy voice calls out to me from the hidden booth. That booth that we shared so many times... that booth that makes me cum just by thinking about it... I can't do this! "Please dear, I want to see you."

The Earth taunts me again, forces me into the booth against my will. I stand there staring at him, that incredible sitting man. 6' 7", lean, muscular, gentle, caring, huge! He's making me wet just staring back at me. I can't do this...

He pushes the table aside, revealing once again the bench that was more of a couch. "Sit," he commands in that voice that I could never resist, rubbing the place right next to him. My body moves against my conscious will... Oh forget it! I have no will power!

I take the seat he indicated, such a small space with so much more left on his other side. I sigh while I press against him, feeling his ribs, hips, and leg against me... feeling myself weaken again at his merest touch.

"Put the box on the table, dearest," he purrs into my ear. I don't even feel my own body move, my eyes already closed. I just hold out the box and let go. He catches it before it hits the ground, and pushes it aside.

His mouth comes back to my ear, his right hand on my knee, his left around my shoulder. I jump at the contact, feeling a spark of sexual energy as he slowly moves his hand toward my thigh.

"I can't stand being away from you. I've missed you. I've missed your touch, your body, your soul," he says right through mine.

His tongue touches my earlobe, pulling it into his mouth. I'm putty. The tongue moves back behind my ear where it touches my scalp. I feel the warm chill run up my spine while he intimately nibbles and plays in the spot that always does me in. I sigh loudly. I'm his again!

His hand goes up and down in short, slow strokes on my leg. Even I can already smell how aroused I am, he must too!

His voice comes back to my ear. "You know how much that dress drives me crazy. You had to pick that one today. You know I can't resist you in that thing..."

It's a low cut dress, halfway down my breasts. I always pull it down a little further just for him. It's form fitting and comes to just below my unfettered pussy. I always want him to have access. I want him to take that opportunity now! It hugs my every curve on my lithe body, just the way he likes it. I love it when he pulls it free...

"I want to ravage you here, now... You're so damn sexy! You're a goddess and I'm your fool, your servant, at your every desire," he says turning me to butter. I'm melting at his words.

"Why..." I started to croak out but his finger went to my lips. Then it went inside. I suck on it like it's his dick, like his finger will get him as excited as I already am.

He slowly pulls it from my mouth, my head moving forward to keep the contact. It comes out with a pop and his hand goes back to my leg.

His mouth is back in my ear, his moustache tickling me just right. "Do you want me? Do you desire me?" I nod, sucking in my lower lip before it quivers uncontrollably. "I want you. I need you." I have to bite my lip to keep from crying. "I'm going to have you again... I'm going to take you here, now, where anyone can walk in on us at any moment."

He knows my triggers too well and he pressed the right one! I love the thought of being caught, of being watched. I love the thought of someone watching his huge cock stretch me obscenely. I love the thought of getting someone else so excited they blow watching us!

My aroma is approaching toxic, pushing all of the air out of the room. I'm flooding the bench in anticipation of what he'll do to me. I soak more thinking that I'm so wet he could push his huge beast into me on one stroke!

He sniffs the air deeply. "I love your juicy cunt!" he says knowing the forbidden word turns me on deeply. "I love how ready you are for me! It's time I do something about that..."

I feel his tongue move across my cheek to my mouth and I cum while he starts to kiss me. It's not powerful, but it's the warning shock for the earthquakes that are coming.

His hand moves up my body, my belly, up to my breast. His hand, gentle, caressing, warm, large... Even my D cups seem small in his hands. I feel so small against him, so helpless, so lost in him... so good! His finger moves across my achingly erect nipple and my breath catches in his mouth while the next shock takes me, growing in intensity.

His hand moves upward to the top of my dress and starts to pull it down, down past my breasts and into the open for anyone to see. I breathe deeply feeling the air conditioning hit my nipples and cool my boobs. I shake again a little stronger wondering who could be watching.

His mouth moves off of mine and down to my breast, his huge hand lifting it up for him to savor. His tongue seeks and finds my nipple, my hand finally moves to the back of his head to hold him there. I stop breathing while he sucks and then nibbles my sensitive bud. Another building quake forewarns the coming onslaught.

He pays attention to each breast, one by one sucking and nurturing my nipples, loving and adoring them. The quake that started with the first lick keeps coming and growing!

I want him, need him! I demand his dick in my pussy without a word, pulling my own dress up my hips. The scent is even stronger in the air and he knows it. His mouth trails down my fabric covered belly to my pussy, where my legs spread to allow him access.

The moment his mouth touches my clit, the real earthquakes start! I can't tell if I my eyes are open from the explosions happening in my senses! His fingers probe me, throwing me into an unbelievably hard orgasm! My body is convulsing, anticipating, exploding, screaming... overloading!

"F-fff-ff-fuckkkk mm-m-mm-me!" I demand but he doesn't move. Did I say that or think that?

His mouth and fingers are still killing me happily, I think. I can no longer tell what's happening around me while I cum in a long chain of spasms that have me whimpering! I haven't even felt his cock yet, and I'm a wreck!

I feel a void, a lack of his presence. I feel the bench on my back, opening my eyes to see a blur undoing its pants. I feel another spasm rock through my pussy without the slightest touch!

I feel the monster against my lips, my internal organs running for the hills to get out of the way. He pushes in on one stroke, just like I knew he could, and starts that familiar rhythm that never gets old. He pumps into me, throwing my body into unspeakably ecstatic turmoil!

I'm gone, completely outside yet inside my own body and only feeling this, fucking his beast! I can't make a sound, I can't do anything. I want to reach up to feel his hard body, but I can't move! My eyes still can't focus. My every sense denying me any voluntary reaction to my god of a man pummeling my pussy!

I feel colors, see sounds, hear smells... I can't process what's happening to me! My skin is melting from my body and my muscles are confused about how they're supposed to work! The euphoria wracking my body is extreme, welcome, confusing, blissful!

I feel him expand within me, blowing his load and detonating my last resolve! I feel the explosions tear through my body from my belly to my digits and back again. My spine spikes high amperage up and down, sending shocks resounding all around. I'm in utopia and never want to come back!

"I will always love you, Raquel," I hear his damn sexy voice in my ear. My ear? "Goodbye." He kisses my cheek and I feel his hands move from my shoulder and thigh.

I open my eyes to see his blurry form walking out of the booth with a box. I silently plead at his backside not to leave. I can't move! My legs and arms and body are jelly, not that it matters. I can't run out into the café undressed like this... this... my hand is touching my dress covering my boobs... still down around my hips... sitting in the booth...

What? What happened?

My fingers frantically find their way under my dress. His semen, it might be the last time I get to taste it! I push my fingers into my sodden snatch, moving them around to catch whatever they can. I pull them out and quickly put them in my lips and taste... myself? I do it again, and again, and again. Still no taste of him!

Just then I see the kind waitress standing in the booth, watching me mining for white gold. She frowns. "He did it again, didn't he?"

Did what? What the fuck is she talking about? Why am I still fingering myself in desperation? I can't find my words, but I'm sure that my face shows my confusion... maybe?

"He does this whenever he breaks up with someone," she shrugs and looks back over her shoulder into the café. "I'm not supposed to tell his girls, but he calls it his mind fuck."

My hand stops, my heart stops, my breathing stops. A 10-ton weight flattens me. I slump hard on the bench. The girl puts down her tray and sits next to me, putting her arm around my shoulder to pull me close. My arms are limp, everything is limp. The life in me is gone!

The nice waitress stays with me, comforting me until I can speak again. "His girls?" I finally croak out.

She nods and reaches into her apron to pulls out some cards. "We had these printed from the camera feed we're not supposed to know about," she says pointing up to the ceiling.

I look up and see it: the unknown camera.

I look back down at the cards in my hands, a dozen or so. One of them contains a familiar fleeting face. My mind reels at the sight. My senses return in force. "That's her! That's the fuck doll!"