His Dark Knight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rei's heart leapt into his throat. Zander's hand left his little cock, his hand sliding down to take ahold of the smooth little weights that hung between his thighs.

"This is the consequence for bad little boys that disobey." Zander's hand closed around Rei's balls. At first, it was an odd sensation. But when Zander's grip tightened, Rei let out a loud cry. He wiggled even more in the man's lap, fighting to get away from the pain that assaulted him. Zander's hand remained steady in its hold, not loosening his grip at all. Tears sprang to Rei's eyes, whimpers passing his lips. Something nagged at the back of his mind. A hidden part of him that actually liked what Zander was currently causing him to feel. He tried to ignore the thought completely, his lip quivering as he slowly went limp on the man's lap. When he showed no other signs of moving, Zander slowly let go. Tears still spilled from Rei's eyes and he panted through parted lips. To Zander, the sight was his own aphrodisiac. Rei's eyes had a hint of glaze to them, his face as red as a blooming rose. He wrapped his hand back around the boy's little cock, finding that the pain had made him fully erect. Zander had to shift himself, his own throbbing cock becoming pinched, the teeth of his zipper biting into the tender skin. The pain would have to be ignored, though, as Zander refused his body's needs for freedom and release. He didn't want to risk the chance of scaring his little one away.

"Good boy. You took your punishment very well. Now, let's get back to that payment."

Zander's hand slowly began to move the length of Rei's little cock. Rei found himself curling, hiding his face in embarrassment as small and high moans pushed past his lips. He could feel Zander's eyes on him, watching as the pleasure consumed his body. This was the first time he had been touched by anyone, including himself, in this way. His toes curled inside his shoes, his body shaking with a need he had never known. His little cries of pleasure were muffled against the thick jacket that covered the man.

Zander's lips were back against his ear, a smile still tugging at his lips. "Look at you, little boy. Nice and hard under my touch. You're enjoying this, aren't you little Rei?"

Rei could only whimper more, shaking in the man's arms like a small animal. "Please, please, Zander." He wasn't even sure what he was begging for, yet that was the only word that would come to him.

"That's it, little boy. You're so close for me." Zander smiled, using Rei's words back against him. "'Let me' watch you come apart in my arms." Zander's accent thickened at that point, his voice ending in a growl.

It was all too much for Rei. He arched his body hard, screaming out a cry as he felt the pressure and tightness of his groin escape him in a rush. A small wet spot formed at the crotch of his pants, Zander's hand continued to stroke him until every last spasm left, leaving his body completely limp. After a few moments, Zander removed his hand, the sticky mess coming clean as he brushed it against the material. The thought of having Rei lick him clean had his own cock begging for release. But it was too early for that. Rei's panting breath had subsided, his body relaxed against the man's completely.

"Sir, we have arrived."

Zander couldn't help but laugh hearing the surprised squeal from Rei who had clearly forgotten that they were not alone in the car. Martin had grown use to Zander's antics over the years, and didn't bat an eye at the actions of his boss. Rei curled into the large body under him more, doing his best to hide in his embarrassment.

Through his embarrassment, Rei felt a sense of peace and relaxation coming over his body, something he hadn't felt in far too long. It was a few moments more before Martin pulled the car into the parking garage. He reached over, grabbing the large paper bag that hadn't been in the seat before going into his parent's house.

"Here, you might need these." Martin's voice held a tone of teasing, inside the paper bag, fresh jeans and a shirt fitting perfectly to Rei's size. Zander moved, letting Rei slide off his lap and into the seat next to him. "You may have your privacy for now to change. Knock on the window when you are ready. You have ten minutes."

Both men exited the vehicle, leaving Rei by himself. He didn't bother looking down at his soiled pants, instead peeking at what the bag held.

Designer brand jeans that cost more than his entire wardrobe back at his parent's. Rei's excitement bubbled over him at the sight. They would be tight like he liked instead of the loose fit that he got second hand. And a t-shirt that had swirling design of skulls and roses on it. He wasn't thrilled with the shirt, but he wouldn't disrespect Martin by saying so. He noticed that he still hadn't been given any underwear. He rolled his eyes, a small smile playing across his lips. Rei quickly changed, a shiver racing down his spine at the thought of more consequences. Though, for the life of him, he couldn't tell if it was from fear or excitement.