His Daughter, the Stripper

Story Info
A young stripper is surprised when her dad visits the club.
6.1k words
4.49
192.8k
237
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now please welcome to the stage of the Alley Cat Lounge your favorite girl! The one, the only, Sabrina Sapphire!" The announcer's voice boomed through the PA. Sadie took a deep breath and stepped through the black velvet curtains. She'd always hated the name Sadie. It was an old lady's name. The name of a woman who liked hard candies and stayed up "late" till 9 at night watching game shows. Not Sabrina! Sabrina was a sexy young vixen who used her body to make men give her what she wanted.

She strode out onto the stage on five-inch stilettos, rocking her shapely hips to the sensual bass of the R&B pumping over the loud stereos. Her long black hair flowed over her shoulders. An electric blue boa wrapped around her slim neck and trailed behind her as she swayed to the front of the stage. The flimsiest bra covered her firm breasts, and she turned to give the leering male audience a view of her tight bubble butt and the black thong nestled between her supple cheeks. She looked over her shoulder, flashing them a naughty smile. Her sapphire blue eyes sparkled in the dazzling stage lights.

Stripping wasn't like the movies. Men rarely hooted or hollered. They hunkered down in their seats, eyes watching her the same way a wolf watches its prey. One could tell when a stripper like herself was popular, however. First, their conversations with their buddies, or even the strippers sipping drinks on their knees, came to a halt as they focused their attention to the stage. Secondly, and most importantly, the men in the front row began pulling out wads of cash.

She moved her body with practiced ease to the music, as graceful as a fawn. She was tall and lean, with just enough curves above and below and legs that went on for days. Just as important, she was young, and looked it. She'd hired on two months ago, the day after her eighteenth birthday. She couldn't wait to get out of her mother's house and start making her way on her own.

She smiled down at the men lining up to give her cash. She winked at a cute old man in front as she slipped off her bra. Her young B cups weren't what every man there was after, but they were firm and nearly perfectly round. She teased her long, pale pink nipples for a moment before scooping up the cash and sliding it under the blue garter hugging her toned right thigh. She leaned over the old man, pushing her breasts together to show him some cleavage, then moved to the next customer in line, or two actually. Sometimes men hunted in packs!

The first guy was big, she noticed, with rugged good looks and white streaking his hair at the temples. She wiggled her tongue at him as she slid his ten-dollar bill into her garter. His friend hadn't put up any money, and she glanced his way. She wasn't everyone's type, after all. She froze on stage through several beats, her mouth dropping open. It was her father!

Even under the hot lights, she felt herself flush deep as she turned back to the first man. She hadn't seen her father in almost a year. Not since her mother had kicked him out and divorced him. She'd heard he'd moved to Chicago!

"Don't be shy now, love," the man with her dad said, wagging a twenty under he nose. She pulled herself together and took it between her teeth. She could still hear his voice in the back of her mind, when he'd called check up on her only a week before. She tried not to look at him, but found herself glancing his way. Paul Anderson was a tall man, only in his mid-thirties, with broad shoulders and a trim waist. Thick curly brown hair was cut short on his head. He was as handsome as ever. Sadie always thought he looked like an old-school Hollywood leading man. She shivered when she saw his dark eyes drifting over her near nudity. He looked away quickly.

"I think my buddy is shy too!" the first man chuckled. Sadie giggled at him nervously. She knew what that twenty was for, and she had to deliver. No matter that the man sitting next to him her father, his friend expected a performance! She hesitated for several beats, unsure what to do. Her father hadn't seen her naked since she was in grade school, and now that she was a grown woman, she couldn't just strip down to nothing right in front of him. But she couldn't just say that here in the middle of a strip club, it would cause a scene!

She slowly pulled down her panties, giving the men just a hint of the cleft of her vulva before spinning around and presenting her tight round bottom to the crowd. A few of them actually did shout as she hooked her thumbs under the elastic waistband and pulled the g-string down her long, lightly tanned legs. She spun and kicked them out toward the audience. She bought the cheap panties by the case, each pair cost her less than a dollar. The theatrics were well worth the cost!

She nearly gasped as she saw where the little black undies landed. Right in her daddy's lap! Holy shit, he might think she did it on purpose. Closing her eyes she faced her father's companion, once more rocking back to lean on the brass pole, stomping her small feet in a wide stance. She gave the men a good look at her smooth, pink pussy.

"Take a look at that little snatch, Paul!" the big man nudged her father.

"Yes, uh, quite nice," she heard him cough. That voice! That deep, gravelly voice that was so familiar to her seemed so strange in this context. So erotic! She opened her eyes and found them locked with her fathers. She gave him the full treatment, feeling her pussy start to leak as she pushed it inches from his handsome face and licked her lips seductively. She whimpered, it was so wrong, but she couldn't stop herself.

With a trembling hand, her dad, held up another twenty. She was turning him on! A perverse thrill made her shiver. She shook her head, and pointed to her mouth, biting her teeth ostentatiously. He nodded and bit down on the crisp green bill. Sadie slowly dropped to her hands and knees, crawling towards her dad, all but ignoring his loud-mouthed friend. Her blue eyes locked on her father's brown, and she moved close enough for her spicy perfume to fill is flaring nostrils. Normally she'd bite the other end of the note, but she moved in much closer. Her soft red lips brushed his as she took the money into her own mouth. She heard him groan over the music as she reluctantly pulled away.

"What are you wearing stripper pheromones?" her father's friend slapped him on the back. "Go give us a view of your sweet backside, darlin, but be sure to find us for the VIP lounge when you finish your set!" the man waved a fifty as he said it. She nodded. Any stripper chased big bills, but she knew she wasn't going to be able to stay away even if the man had had a single!

Her set seemed to drag on. One endless song after another blared over the speakers. She worked her tight young body, collecting wads and wads of cash, mostly small bills. The men didn't seem to notice her distraction. All she could think about was the way her father's lips had felt in that ever so slight brush against her own.

"Give it up for Sabrina Sapphire!" the announcer called as the last of her three songs wound down. Totally nude except for her garter, she slipped her delicate feet back into her sky-high heels before slipping back stage.

"Are you all right, honey?" Sweet Sin asked her. The older blonde had breasts bigger than Sadie's head, and wore enough make up to paint a three bedroom house. Her brown eyes were soft and warm with concern. "You're all flushed and out of breath!"

"Yeah, well, I dunno. I think I had some jitters there for some reason. I'll be all right!" the young woman smiled and patted Sin's arm. "I'm gonna put my money away and see how much that big spender and his friend are willing to drop in the VIP lounge!" When had she decided to do that? Things sometimes got steamy in that private little room, and she'd be naked in there, with him!

"You go get 'em girl! Make that money while you've still got it!" Sin slapped her ass as Sadie giggled and bounced to the small dressing room. She didn't even bother to count her take before stuffing it in her locker. She slipped into a short blue kimono and pulled up another pair of disposable panties, this time blue, her signature color, and all but ran back onto the floor.

It didn't take her long to find her daddy and his friend. The big man waved at her at the curtained door to one of the small private lounges while her father leaned against the wall beside it, staring at his shoes.

"Twenty a song for a lap dance, Mister," she leaned onto the big man's shoulder. "Or two hundred for the hour...no restrictions!" she winked.

"Well, that seems like a fair deal!" the man chuckled and immediately handed over two crisp one-hundred dollar bills. Standing on the same level with him made Sadie realize just how big her father's friend was. He towered over her even in her staggering heels. He wore tight black jeans and a tee shirt with a simple brown coat. "I'm Roger, by the way. And this is my buddy Paul, in from out of town. How much for the both of us?"

"Hmm," Sadie glanced at her daddy for a moment. "He can come and watch me give you that private dance. He can tip whatever he thinks it's worth!" she said breathlessly.

"All right," her father said.

"Are you sure, buddy? Aren't your fingers just itching to know what her skin feels like? You're pretty strict about the no-touching without paying here, aren't you Miss Sapphire?" Roger asked, pulling her dad closer to him.

"I'm sure," Paul gulped.

"Yes, he can look, but not touch!" Sadie agreed, breathing a small sigh of relief. His eyes on her as she danced had taken her breath away, and she thought she'd nearly cum without touching herself from that almost-kiss. But touching? She remembered bouncing on his knee as a little girl!

"Then lead on, little lady!"

"Sure," Sadie spared her father a glance as she passed him. He wasn't as big as Roger, but he filled out his blue button down shirt and chinos nicely. He was strong and fit, she knew. He'd always been able to pick her up and spin her around in his arms no matter how much she grew!

The room was dimly lit with soft red light. An L-shaped, plush leather couch took up most of the space. "You sit here," she motioned for Roger to ease his massive body down on one end. "And you, you cute little hunk!" she giggled as she kissed her daddy on the nose like she always did when she saw him. "Sit here on the other end so you can get a good view!"

"Right Sad...ahem, Sabrina was it?" It was hard to tell in the room's ruby light, but she could swear he was blushing. It made her feel even sexier than stripping for her normal customers! She slipped off her short silk robe, and she heard her daddy gasp. She grinned as she straddled the big man, swaying like a snake on his lap.

"Fuck, she's the hottest young thing I ever did see!" Roger grunted. His beefy hands reached up to touch her. She tensed for a moment, but this was exactly what he'd paid for. She forced herself to relax as he pawed at her. His hands were rough against her soft skin, but he rather nimbly unhooked her bra. She looked down at his handsome face as he stared at her smallish breasts.

"They're not too small for you are they?" she asked in her sexiest little-girl voice. She heard her daddy gasp to her left at the sound of it. She didn't dare look his way, but focused on the man in front of her.

"A little, actually," Roger shrugged, unconcerned that his words might sting her feelings. She knew the type. Sure they liked strippers well enough, but hardly thought of them as people.

"Fuck you, they're perfect!" Paul interjected, his voice rough. He was defending her! She glanced at him and smiled. Her full lips curled up, exposing her bright white teeth. He still loved her! If only her mom wasn't such a stupid bitch!

"Fine, they're great for their size," Roger rolled his eyes. Despite his words, he pinched and rubbed her breasts aggressively. Sadie gasped and bit her lip as she pushed her chest into his face. She made a face at her daddy, and he chuckled. He was smiling at her too! His handsome face split in that warm, accepting smile that always made her feel so special and loved!

"Go ahead and suck my nipples, Roger!" she urged him, willing to play along. She wasn't like some of the girls here. She'd never let them put their mouths on her, let alone fuck her. Roger grunted happily and slurped at her hard little points. She was surprised when the big man lifted her up and spun her around so that her tight little ass rubbed hard against his crotch. Her eyes went wide at how big his stiff bulge felt against her. Did he have a cucumber stuffed down there?

"Everything okay, baby?" her daddy asked. She nodded at him as Roger's right hand slid down her flat belly and cupped her mound through her panties.

"Oh, yes," she moaned, pushing herself up to meet his warm palm. Her pussy felt like it was on fire! She lifted her ass higher, and Roger obligingly slide her panties down to over her ass.

"Give us a hand, Paul! I'm sure Sabrina won't mind if you help her out of her panties!" Roger chuckled. Sadie nodded.

"All right," Paul gulped. He got up slowly and bent between his daughter's outstretched legs. Their eyes met once again as he pulled the tiny piece of nylon down her long, slender legs and over her scandalous heels. He glanced down at her naked, bald pussy for just a second before Roger's big mit covered it as he cupped her pussy.

"Thanks Paul, now take a seat!" Roger barked with a laugh. "You can pay two hundred for the next hour if you want more!"

"But..." Paul shook his head. "All right, Roger." His fingertips had brushed ever so lightly against her leg as he'd stripped off her underwear. Sadie's calf still tingled in the spot. She gave him a sad look, even as she whimpered in pleasure when Roger slid not one, but two of his sausage-like fingers into her tight, slippery pussy.

Sadie wiggled in the big man's lap. Knowing her father was there to watch her whore herself for money filled her with need. Her dextrous fingers caught hold of the man's belt, unbuckling him as she grinned wickedly.

"Oh this slut wants it!" he growled and helped her pull his pants and shorts halfway down his legs. His cock unfurled and slapped up against his black tee-shirt with an audible thwack as his huge cock grew fully hard in the span of two heartbeats. She sat back abruptly, her hand over her mouth in shock. She'd never seen one nearly that length or girth! The dark purple head flared like a mushroom, and the deep tan shaft was covered in fine bluish veins. She turned to her father, her eyes wide, and mouthed "SO BIG!"

"Don't call her a slut," Paul said tightly.

"It's okay, Da...Paul," Sadie said, flushed. "Just sit back and watch your little..." she winked at him. "Your little Sabrina ride this big cock!"

"Be careful, baby!" he said, rubbing his own bulging pants. She couldn't believe her daddy was about to watch her get fucked! Not only that, it was making him hard! She kicked off her shoes and planted a foot on either side of Roger's hips. She held on tight to his shoulder with one hand, while with the other, she snatched up his massive meaty pole. It was so thick, her long fingers could barely wrap around the shaft!

"I will..." she purred as she guided the rip of his cock to her dripping pussy. With a sigh, she sank down, letting it split her. Her pussy quaked and fluttered as it was forced to adjust so deep. Normally she'd have run away scared if confronted by a cock like this one. With her loving daddy there watching her, however, her pussy opened up eagerly, ravenous for every inch of it. She felt a slight twinge of pain when she eased herself down. Her pussy came alive, tingling as the big man forced her open oh-so deep.

"Damn she's tight!" Roger grunted. His huge hands took hold of her tiny waist. He lifted her up a few inches before pushing her back down. The tingling intensified, and Sadie moaned in pleasure. Nothing had ever felt so good. He was so strong! He used her whole body like a masturbation toy, moving her stretched young pussy up and down faster and faster.

"Oh GAWD!" Sadie screamed. Her long black hair cascaded down her back and she pushed her small perky breasts up to the ceiling as her pussy spasmed in orgasm. Roger barely seemed to notice, slamming her up and down for another two songs. Sadie grew limp from the pleasure, letting him use her and take her as she sat astride his huge form. She turned her head to find her dad stroking his hard cock openly, his dark eyes glued to her slinky young body.

"Watch me ride it!" she cried to him, nearly calling him daddy once more. He nodded as she moved her hips, riding Roger's huge dick like a cowgirl. Her bright blue eyes never left her father's fist as it slid up and down his meaty cock. Much more reasonably sized than Roger's it was still nice and thick and topped with a handsome pink heart-shaped head. She wished could suck it, make him cum, but that would mean getting off Roger's lap, and that massive cock that was treating her tight young pussy just right!

They all three came together. Sadie sank down hard on Roger's lap, her quivering pussy gushing her sweet nectar all over his cock and balls even as the big man shot seemingly endless wads of hot, sticky cum deep inside her. She licked her lips as her father's cock erupted, coating his fist with his own heavy load.

The room filled with the sound of their sated panting and sighs as Sadie rolled off the big man, sprawling naked between them on the big couch.

"Thanks a million, doll!" Roger grunted.

"No, thank you!" she smiled. "Hey, I know you're probably weak in the knees," she giggled. "But could you pull up your pants and go buy me a diet coke at the bar?" she asked him sweetly.

"You got it, babe. Need anything, Paul?"

"They have anything stiffer than whiskey? No? Just whiskey then!" Paul chuckled. Sadie rested a hand on his thigh, making him jump a little. Roger buckled up his pants before stumbling out of the lounge.

"Oh God, Daddy, I thought he'd never leave!" She whined, turning to face him.

"Oh, Sadie," he looked at her, his big dark eyes trembled. "I shouldn't have even been here! You're my daughter, I shouldn't be looking at you doing this!"

"Hush," Sadie smiled and touched his lips with her finger. "I'm glad you were, Daddy. I'm glad I can call you that now. You're my daddy after all!"

"I've missed you so much, baby! I love you!" he said. He was definitely choking up! She hopped into his lap, her cum soaked pussy drenching his pants as she wrapped her arms around him.

"I love you too, Daddy! Why'd you have to move away?" she kissed him like they always had before. A peck on the nose, a peck on the chin, and a quick smack on the lips. Only she let the smack linger this time. A knot formed in her throat as her tongue edged out shyly and ever so softly brushed his bottom lip. He groaned and wrapped his arms around her, holding her naked body to his strong, comforting chest as his tongue met hers in a slow dance of sensual exploration.

"Getting to know each other, I see," Roger chuckled as he returned with their drinks. "Come on, Paul. Let's finish these and get out of here. I bet Sabrina here would like to clean up and start working for more tips!"

"I..." Paul started, staring into her eyes, their faces less than an inch apart.

"We close in two hours, come pick me up and I'll go wherever you want to take me, Daddy," she whispered. He nodded. She almost cried when he gave her a peck on the cheek and slowly pulled himself out from under her to leave. He turned and smiled at her before he ducked out the door behind his friend.

"I love you, baby," he said softly, and then he was gone.

***

Sadie was nervous as she waited outside the club. Her sexy stripper clothes were tucked into her bag. She wore only skinny jeans, canvas sneakers and a faded tee shirt as she leaned against the brick wall of the Alley Cat Lounge.

12