His Daughter's a Whore

Story Info
John gets a surprise while surfing the Internet.
1.8k words
4.27
152.6k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TTMann
TTMann
75 Followers

As John stood in front of her door, he was surprised to find he was nervous. Although he held out hope that this was all a big mistake, he was afraid that it wasn't, and that thought scared him. If it was true, he didn't know what he would say or do, as it seemed so unbelievable to him. Well, it has to be done, he thought, as he raised his hand to the doorbell.

Claire had finished straightening up her apartment, and was excitedly awaiting her father's arrival. It had been a while since Daddy had been to visit her place, and she was always glad to see him. But she was also very curious about this visit, because when she had talked to him, he seemed so serious when he asked to come over, not like his usual joking self. She didn't have time to dwell on it, though, because the bell rang. She went to the door, and opened it to find him waiting outside, looking a bit ill at ease. She smiled at him, and pulled him into her apartment, giving him tight hug as he came past her.

John looked at his daughter, and despite his concern over what he came to talk about, he had to smile. She had grown into such a lovely young woman, with long dark hair, and a tight curvy figure that on another woman would have caused him to stare as she passed. He noticed that she dressed for attention, too, with a tight, lowcut blouse accenting her full breasts, and a short skirt hugging her rounded ass. Seeing her dressed like this reminded him of why he was here, and his smile faded as his face tightened.

"Come on, Daddy, have a seat," she said, as she led him into the living room. She had noticed the change in his face, and was anxious once again about his visit. She sat down next to him on the couch, and turned towards him.

"I think I should get right to the point, Claire," John said, "Or should I call you Sasha?" The color drained out of her face, oh my god he knows, she thought. How could this be?

"I was surfing the Internet last week, and I found the ads and the pictures, Claire. I didn't believe it at first, I just figured this Sasha girl had stolen your pictures for her website, but looking at your face, it must be true - you're a prostitute!"

At first Claire was too stunned to talk, her brain working a mile a minute trying to figure out what to say or do to fix this. She managed to stammer out, "Please, Daddy, you don't understand..." but John quickly cut her off, his rage building to a boil.

"Be quiet, you little whore! I just don't believe it, I raised you better than this, better than to sell your body, better than to spread your legs for any man with a few dollars! Just tell me, is it true?" he asked.

She just sat quietly, with her head hanging down, and answered in a voice barely louder than a whisper, "Yes."

Hearing her admit it sent John over the edge, and he grabbed her tightly by the wrists, making her look up into his face. He looked down at her, and he suddenly knew what he had to do. "You've disappointed me, and shamed me and our entire family. You need to be punished." Before she knew what was happening, he grabbed her and tossed her over his lap. He pulled her short skirt up to her waist, exposing her tiny thong and round ass cheeks, and proceeded to spank her, hard.

"Please, Daddy, no!" she cried, but he didn't listen. With tears streaming down her face, she finally laid there across his lap and accepted her fate, feeling the sting as his hand repeatedly dropped on her exposed bottom. After all, she thought, this was something she had enjoyed a great deal in the past with some of her clients. It always turned her on to get spanked in a session, and she was shocked to realize that it wasn't any different now. She was also shocked to realize just how much it was like being with her clients - she was certain, lying there across his lap, that she could feel an erection in his pants! It was that realization that made something else click in her head, something that had bothered her about this whole thing.

"Wait a minute," she said, "how was it that you happened to see my ads in the first place, Daddy?" This caused John to pause in his spanking, and she jumped at it. "What were you looking for when you saw my pictures? It's not like they are out in the open, you had to go looking in particular places for them. Were you looking for a whore of your own, Daddy?"

John fell silent, and Claire took the opportunity to slip off his lap onto the floor. As she looked up at him, she could see that she was right, he HAD been looking for a girl to hire. And she suddenly knew, she didn't want him to go out and find a whore, that he didn't need to. With her purpose clear, her voice changed, became more seductive. "What did you think of my pictures, Daddy? I look good, don't I?" John's face looked frightened, then confused, as Claire raised up on her knees and slid between his bent legs. She slipped her hand slowly up his thigh, and found his hardening cock. "Ooo, nice! So you DID like what you saw, huh, Daddy?"

"Claire, baby, please, you shouldn't do that," he said, but he didn't try to push her away.

Claire cooed at him, "I'll bet you really liked the ones that showed off my tits, you look like a tit man to me." She quickly crossed her arms, grabbed the bottom of her blouse, and in a swift motion pulled it over her head. Her full firm breasts bounced gently in her bra, and as she reached between them to undo the front clasp, his eyes never left them. As the cups fell away, he couldn't believe how absolutely perfect they were. As much as he wanted to, he couldn't look away, because she was right, he was a breast man, and these were the best ones he had ever seen.

Claire knew then she had him. She grabbed his hands, and placed them over her tits. He tried to protest, "No, Claire, I can't..." but when she let go of him, he continued to knead them. She reached up to his waist, loosened his belt, unzipped his pants, and slide them along with his underwear to his ankles. He seemed in a trance, squeezing and weighing her breasts in his hands, but he was shocked out of it when she wrapped her fingers around his hard cock.

"We can't do this baby, please stop."

She looked up at him, licking her lips. "Yes, we can, Daddy, I know you want it. Don't you want me to suck your cock? Don't you want to see my lips wrapped around it?" He moaned at her words, her unbelievably nasty talk. This can't be happening, I've got to stop it, I can't let her do this, he thought.

"Please, Daddy, I've always wanted to do this to you, as long as I can remember I've wanted to feel your hard cock in my mouth. Let me do this." None of that was true, but as she said it she realized that she really had wanted to do this, she just didn't know it. It didn't matter what he wanted any more, she just had to suck him off.

He had just about found the strength to push her away when her mouth dropped down and closed over the tip of his cock. Her tongue slipped between her lips and licked underneath, and it was more wonderful than he could have imagined. It was too late, he couldn't stop her, and he no longer wanted to. He leaned back and relaxed, reaching up to her head and stroking her hair. She look him deep into her mouth, then back up, removing him completely from her mouth as she looked up at him and smiled. "Do you like that, Daddy?"

"Shut up, you little slut, and suck Daddy's cock!" She smiled at him, and he smiled back, as he guided her head back to his hard cock. Her eyes never left his, and she began to fuck her mouth with his cock, going deeper and deeper into her throat. She could see the love in his eyes, and she gave it back to him, using every bit of skill she had learned over the past months to give him the pleasure he deserved.

"Mmm, I love sucking Daddy's cock," she said.

He replied, "You are a good little cocksucker whore, baby." She was proud that he was enjoying it so much, and she went back to work on him, savoring every minute of this incestual encounter.

As she bobbed her head up and down on his cock, John looked down at her. The sight was so incredible, so unbelievable - he was watching his sweet baby, his daugher down on her knees with his cock in her mouth. Even if it wasn't the best blowjob he had ever had in his entire life - and it was - just that picture in his head was enough to bring him to the edge. He recognized that feeling, he was about to cum, so he called out, "Baby, I'm about there, I'm going to cum", but when he tried to pull out of her mouth, she wouldn't let him, shaking her head back and forth.

She briefly slipped his cock out of her mouth, just long enough to say, "I want you to cum in my mouth, Daddy" before she took him back in, looking up at him with need. Her words were all he needed to send him over, and he started shooting his hot seed into her mouth.

She couldn't believe just how hard he was cumming, and it was all she could do to keep up with the flow. She didn't usually swallow with her clients, but Daddy was special, and she loved the taste of his sperm. She swallowed everything he could give her, and even after he finished spraying her throat, she continued to suck his cock until finally he had gone soft. She let him slip out of her mouth as she knelt there between his legs, and she kissed his leg softly. She looked up into his face and said, "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you, too, baby. I just don't know what to tell your mother."

TTMann
TTMann
75 Followers