His Desire

Story Info
He exposes her in public for the first time.
1.2k words
4.34
98.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nightclub pulsed with the beat of the latest dance music. My heart hammered in time, my eyes fixated on the couples on the floor not twenty feet in front of me. Master stood against the wall behind me, His arms wrapped around my front loosely, His fingers toying with the buttons on the shirt I wore.

His voice whispered hot and dark in my ear.

"Do you trust Me, love?"

I nodded my head slowly as He unbuttoned the top button on my shirt.

"Do you remember when I asked you how you felt about showing yourself in public?"

My heart stopped, and then sped up, but again I nodded. The second button slid loose.

"This excites you, pet. I feel it in the beat of your heart, I can see that your breathing has changed."

He was right. I was scared. I was nearly terrified if the truth be known. But I was also excited, so sexually aroused. He was always so proud of me, so eager to tell and show the world His love and dominion over me.

"I dressed you very conservatively tonight. I don't want to push too hard and too far this first time. My goal is to push your limits, to introduce you to new experiences, heighten your pleasure."

The jeans were tight. The heels on the ankle boots were high. The black shirt was sheer with velvet on the cuffs and collar. The bra underneath was of black satin and lace, feminine and beautiful. Black pearls and diamonds graced my ears and a small silver link chain wrapped around my neck.

I looked normal. I looked like every other woman in the room, if slightly over dressed, judging by the barely there skirts and even less than barely there tops.

But I wasn't normal. I wasn't like every other woman. I was His. His fingers were on the third button of my shirt, and then the fourth. People cast curious glances our way, but no one stopped to watch, to stare. Maybe my apprehension and uncertainty was all for naught. Maybe it wouldn't matter to anyone but my Master and myself that He was slowly baring me in a public place.

"Press yourself against me, pet. Feel as though my cock could slide right into your ass even though we both wear clothes."

I leaned back into Him. I fit the ample curves of my body to the hard planes of His.

"Tighter, Mine."

I wiggled backwards, my ass fitting to His groin.

"Closer."

My back pressed hard against His chest. I could feel His heartbeat through both our shirts.

"That's it, girl. Now, spread your legs, shoulder width apart."

I reached behind and grasped His hips in my hands, using Him for balance. Slowly, I moved my legs apart.

"Wider, love. My hand should be able to fit between your sweet thighs with comfort."

I moaned and shifted my stance. He knew how much I loved that, how much I craved having anything of His between my thighs…His hand, His toys, His cock, His mouth.

"Good girl, Mine."

His praise meant everything and my body relaxed into His.

"Keep your hands where they are until I tell you to move them. Understand?"

I nodded.

With a soft kiss to my neck, His hands slid down to my thighs and back up to meet between my legs. His fingers pressed and stroked before moving to the button and zipper, undoing both.

My eyes closed and I started to float, to lose myself in Him, His touch, His voice.

"Move your left hand inside your jeans. Stroke that sweet puss that belongs to Me with the finger that wears My ring."

I smiled slightly. His ring. His possession of me was nearly complete and we both knew it. My hand let go of Him and slid into the tight denim. This was going to be more than showing a little skin in public. This was about my pleasure being on display and at His every whim. I moaned when I encountered wet flesh. No one could hear me except for Him and I was the only one that heard His snicker.

His arms crossed over my chest and His fingers slipped into the cups of my bra. He squeezed and teased my nipples, sending waves of heat down my belly and beyond.

My hips moved slightly, increasing the pleasure of my finger rubbing against my clit. I wiggled my ass against His cock, pushing back against Him.

"That's it, girl. Let go."

I shifted my feet and dug deeper between my legs. The skin was smooth and well oiled from His attentions earlier in the evening. Shaving had been come a very special and intimate moment between us. He was tender and thorough with every stroke of the blade against my sex, like unveiling a precious and priceless gift.

"Let the music flow through you, baby. Lose yourself in it and cum for Me. Let the passion flow inside of you. I know it's there. I know it wants out. Let me have it."

His lips sucked at my neck and His teeth bit down on my ear.

I drew my bottom lip between my teeth and nibbled, moaning at the exquisite sensations coursing through my body. I slid my middle finger up inside, joined quickly by my ring finger. Drawing them out slowly and up over my clit brought a small shudder to life.

"Yes. More." His hands fondled deeper inside my bra, the delicate fabric threatening to give way. "My slut's sweet cunt needs to cream, Mine. Don't be selfish."

I groaned and rotated my fingers hard. His hands slipped free and unhooked the front clasp of the bra, baring my breasts to the patrons of the club. My nipples tightened and pressed tightly into His hand when He palmed them and stroked them. I was so lost in the moment that it didn't even phase me.

"I promise to fuck you when we get home. I promise to cuff you, to spank you, to fuck you. But you must cum for Me. Here. Now."

I stamped my foot on the floor and bent my legs, wanting desperately to kneel. I leaned forward slightly, pushing hard into His groin. His fingers pinched my nipples. His hips pressed into my ass, moving as though fucking me from behind.

My fingers were rubbing ceaselessly and then suddenly…I came.

I cried out and humped my hips against my hand. His hands fell away from my tits and I dropped to my knees, my fingers still lodged inside my jeans. My cunt throbbed and my clit was tender. His hand stroked my hair, calming me, bringing me back to the world around us.

I opened my eyes, focusing slowly, drawing in a deep breath. No one had even noticed the display. My fears indeed had been all for naught as I had previously wondered.

Until I noticed the man sitting to the right of me.

There was a knowing smile on his face and I watched him nod in my direction before his eyes traveled up to my Master. I turned my head and saw them exchange a silent communication before Master's hand fisted in my hair and pulled me to my feet. He kissed my shoulder softly and without adjusting my clothes, moved me towards the door.

I wanted to ask what the look was between the two men, but I knew my Master well enough to know that He would never share it. He was proud of me and that really was all that mattered.

"I have a few promises to keep, M'dear one. You were a very good girl tonight and I am well pleased."