His Dominant Side

Story Info
She's reminded why she fell in love with his dominant side...
2k words
3.38
18.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

His Dominant Side

You know you want to see...

Pyros gulped and pulled at his collar, the dragon's cheeks heating up as he did everything he could to concentrate on his work, the unerring glow of the laptop screen before him that told him that he had much left to do in the day. The red dragon sighed and leaned back in his chair, adjusting the crotch of his black trousers as discreetly as he was able. Which wasn't very discreetly at all.

Grimacing, Pyros slid his gaze from left to right, eyeing the others in the small office. Not quite a cubicle farm, no one was paying attention to him and, when his phone beeped once again, he allowed his eyes to drop to it.

Nalani. He gulped. Of course, it was a message from her. Had he really expected anything less? Or wanted anything less?

He ran his fingers nervously through the soft frills atop his head, comfortably leathery to the touch, and, casting one last look at his busy co-workers, checked the message.

It wasn't text, which was also rather ironic for a text message. And it wasn't of anything in their home either, his sweet Nalani having the day off. Her breasts, cupped and cradled in the most divine black, lace bra that he'd ever seen. Although his eyes weren't on the quality of the fabric, but fixated on the way her nipples perked ever so slightly through the sheer material, betraying her arousal even in a photo that was certainly of one of her most erogenous zones.

The dragon groaned and shook his head, drawing a disapproving glance from the red fox sitting at the next desk. But that was not the only message she had for him. When his phone buzzed in his paw, he couldn't help but flick open the second message and suppressed a gasp as his beautiful cougar wife posed in front of the full-length mirror. Tail lifted, she hiked up her own skirt to show off matching underwear, but, unlikely the strictly tasteful, if lustful, bra, the lack of crotch in her undergarments set his heart racing all the more fervently.

Pyros swallowed a growl the best he could, although a pitiful whine still broke the fragile barrier of his lips.

I've been looking at your internet history...

He winced. Well, perhaps that much was obvious. And the reaction she drew from him with that get up, the purple plaid skirt and glimpse of a white blouse that perfectly matched the ensemble, bright red hair flicked casually over the strap of that bra...

His breathing quickened and he fought to control himself, tail thumping against the foot of his computer chair, rammed all the way in against the desk. Although he tried to look nonchalant, propping his chin up on the palm of his opposite paw, he scrolled down to the final message with a chest tight with pure, raw need.

Come home.

No, he thought to himself. He had work to do. It was a Wednesday. He couldn't just take off -- what would his manager think? His colleagues would think he was skiving, they'd talk.

But the next message that came through took his breath away entirely. Just the image of her lying stretched out on the bed, the buttons of her blouse popped open to reveal her black, lacy bra -- but not all of it. It was a full body shot too, or as good as one could get when they were wielding the camera phone themselves, showing off the wickedly innocent skirt and stockings at the same time.

Come fuck me, drake.

Pyros' eyes gleamed, the bulge in his smart trousers growing as the full extent of his shaft swelled with blood.

Some lures could not be ignored.

*

The door slammed open as the dragon charged into his home, chest heaving and muzzle flushed. He'd forgotten his briefcase in his rush to come up with some excuse, any excuse, to leave early, but his boss had seemed to buy that he needed a last minute dentist appointment -- really, dragons had such big maws to take care of -- and out the door he went! A streak of red lightning, it seemed like every car in front of him on the road home had been intent on slowing him down, Pyros tapping his claws against the steering wheel as his lips arced into a snarl.

"Nalani..."

He did not snarl and he did not shout for her, the whimpering, begging drake-ling she'd mocked him for being oh so many times before. There was no denying his submissive side, but something about seeing her in such a vulnerable state of undress, almost schoolgirl-like in its innocence... Well, it raised the fire in his veins in a way that nothing had done for oh so many months.

A special kind of fire that Nalani had too perhaps been craving.

A rumble came from above -- a cougar's yowl that hit that certain pitch without being ear-splitting. The dragon took a deep breath and unknotted his tie, letting first that and then his black suit jacket land on the stairs, a shirt adding to the swiftly growing trail of clothing in his wake. It didn't matter, however, and it mattered even less as he kicked off his leather shoes, unbuckling his belt as he reached the familiar rectangle of the bedroom door.

Where he may have once hesitated, he paced straight in, tail swinging behind him as if to further announce the immediacy of his presence and make himself take up more space than, strictly speaking, he should have occupied.

Nalani lay in nearly exactly the same position on the bed, smirking like the cat that got the cream as she rolled onto her side, tail ever so casually draped over her thigh. Pyros' breath should have caught in his throat, but the only sound that came past his lips was a long, rumbling growl. The cougar narrowed her eyes, though there was less of the predator in them and more of the domesticated kitten that had once pawed at his scales and mewled for his milk, cock warm and hard in her muzzle.

The dragon shuddered, slipping off his belt. Yes, there certainly were other sides to him too. And, somehow, she'd brought one particular side out to play.

The feline's eyes didn't leave his as he slowly slid the belt out of each loop of his trousers, the fabric going slack and slipping down his upper thighs.

"You gonna show me what stud-drake I married then, darling?" She purred, arched her back at a wickedly feline angle up from the bed. "My, my, that took you longer to get home than I thought it would..."

And then the dragon was on her, growling as he nipped and licked her neck, head dipping down to the sweet treat of her breasts. He nuzzled across the rise of lace, tongue flickering out over each nipple in turn, and Nalani cried out softly, heat tingling through the skin in a deep flush that could be felt through her tawny fur.

"Yes," she breathed. "Pay them all the attention, my drake, I've been waiting for this all day..."

"No."

The severity of her tone made her start, but, as she tried to pull away, he grabbed a handful of her hair and dragged Nalani's muzzle to his with a low snarl. Shivering, she mewled and gave in to the crushing force of his lips, pushing up into his touch as his free paw explored her body, groping and pinching as he pleased. For her body was his to do with as he willed and, oh, how she needed to be reminded of that sometimes...

Pinning her to the bed, he wriggled his hips, using his own tail to help himself out of his work trousers as his cock strained through his boxer briefs. The navy fabric, trimmed with white, bulged obscenely and, when he shoved her head down into it, Nalani melted into the dominance of his embrace.

She tugged his boxer briefs down and engulfed his cock in her warm, wet muzzle, raspy feline tongue pressed lovingly up to the smooth underside. The drake trembled, rocking into her muzzle lightly for just a couple of strokes before slamming in hard and deep, treating her hungry mouth and throat as if it was as forgiving as the breeding hole he would soon make use of. His breathing quickened, raking through his lungs with every shuddering gasp he managed to drag in, and Nalani moaned around his shaft, bobbing her head entirely of her own accord even as his paw tightened dominantly in her hair.

How he'd missed it too.

Pyros chuckled throatily, revelling in the power coursing through him as she flicked her eyes up, evidently wondering quite what was so funny. But lapping over the head of his cock when he pulled back enough for her to do so, the cougar lost herself in the simple, lustful act of giving head, saliva gleaming at the corners of her strained lips. She groaned around the thickness of his shaft, tail flicking wantonly back and forth as she took him as deep as she possibly could.

And that was enough to stoke the fire in the drake's heart to a fever pitch. Dragging his cock with a lewd smack and slurp from her yearning lips, he smirked and rubbed his tail up between her legs. Arching into his touch, the cougar mewled.

"On all fours, kitten."

Nalani panted lightly and obligingly turned around on the bed, arching her back as she pushed her buttocks up as high as possible for a particularly flexible feline. It didn't take the full motion, however, to entice her drake onto her as his claws dug possessively into her hips, flipping her skirt up over her lower back to leave her round rump on full, delicious display.

The tip of his cock found its home, the place where it had, truly, always belonged. Nalani rasped a breath as his dick sank in, ploughing into her up to the hilt as she panted and rolled back into him. The drake, however, growled, claws biting into her hips to keep her in place as he used her body as he willed.

And, like the good little kitten she'd wanted to be -- for him, for so long -- Nalani submitted to it, eyes rolling back into her head. She clawed softly at the bedding, grunting quietly as he slammed into her, her whole body shuddering with the force of his thrusts. He drove into her pussy without care for her pleasure, but, oh, how much pleasure each and every one of those thrusts brought her! She squealed and spread her knees further apart, if only for a better angle, and rasped out the throatiest mewl she could have drawn on as his cock ground over her g-spot, that pleasurable cluster of nerves in her passage that made her heart pound so.

The outside world seemed to fall away, although sunlight still streamed through the open curtains of the bedroom window. There was no one to see them, however, and the moment was just for the two of them, Pyros revelling openly in his snarls and grunts, each one seeming more dominant and masculine than the rest. No longer was he the one on the outside, the one to supply the pleasure and clean up once pleasure had been had, but he was the big, bad stud dragon who was intent only on taking what he needed and craved. And his sweet feline allowed him that in every tantalising way he could ever have wanted.

Nalani yowled as his thrusts sped up, the sound of his hips slamming against her buttocks, flesh jiggling pleasantly, echoing through the bedroom. Even then, orgasm tingled at the corners of her mind, her sense begging for ecstasy even as she gasped and surrendered to it.

It was going to be a long day -- and night -- of pleasing her dominant drake.

And it was everything she needed and more.