His Dream

Story Info
Erotic, slightly wicked lovemaking.
1.3k words
4.79
16.4k
7
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2008, wildirishrose

"Are you asleep, my dream?" he asked softly of his auburn-haired lover lying by his side, as he stroked the silky skin of the arm closest to him. Her breathing continued, deep, and steady, as he gazed at her face in the moonlight that touched her from the window. He was moved by the desire that never waned, as he took in her innocent looking face, relaxed as it was in slumber. The long lashes against the lightly freckled cheeks, the full soft rosy lips of her mouth, that were indescribable to kiss...He moved to push her hair away from her neck so he could see more. The pulse beating there made him linger a moment, before he slowly pulled the sheet down revealing the white cotton nightgown with the little blue flowers that buttons down the front. He was so hard for her he wanted to wake her, and take her love...yet...something was so wickedly erotic seeing her this way, that he let his imagination wander a bit. 'How far could he go, without waking her? Should he find out? Would she be upset, to awaken during, if he did make love to her whilst she slept?'

He leaned in closer, taking in her scent, as he kissed her cheek, and then her neck. She sighed, and moved slightly on the sheets, but did not awaken. Now his heart was racing, as he felt the tell tale weeping of desire, that she always inspired. He couldn't resist unbuttoning the little buttons that held the demure bodice of her gown together. Her lips parted, and his hand froze, on the last one. She slumbered on, and so he gently pulled the gown aside and viewed the rise and fall of her breast. Viewing her perfect, rosy nipple, made his mouth water; so he bent to lick and kiss it, watching her face. A long sigh issued forth between her parted lips, but still she slept on. Reaching with his other hand beneath the covers, he found the hem of the gown and slowly lifted it. Trailing his fingertips on the satiny smoothness of her thigh as he did so, feeling his cock leaping towards her. She stretched, arching her head into her pillow and presenting him with the milky column of her neck, which he returned to taste and kiss. At this point he couldn't have stopped, no matter what. He was burning with the need to make her his, to feel her heat engulfing him. Finally he touched her there, finding to his delight that she was very hot and wet. He was arousing her in her sleep, and it was a wicked feeling for him.

She purred softly when his fingertips caressed the pearl of her pleasure, and she parted her thighs further. He watched her face as a small smile touched her lips now...but her breathing was still as it was before, even and deep. Withdrawing his hand after feeling her hips move in rhythm to his gentle stroking, he tasted her nectar licking every trace of it from the fingers he had been using. Her gyrations slowed, then stopped. He looked at her exposed in the moonlight, a combination of innocence and wanton lust that made up his mind for him.

Positioning himself over her, he rubbed his slick-with-precum cockhead between her pouty lips...savoring the delicious feeling of her heat, before pressing forward. Ever so slowly, slowly, inch by inch, deeper inside his lover; watching her mouth open as a gasp of pleasure escaped. When he was fully engulfed within her sheath, he paused. It was sublime to feel her pulsating around him, to know she responded to his touch, even during her slumber. Never selfish, he pressed his thumb to her erect pearl, making slow circles upon it as he very slowly began to move.

Her back arched with the first withdrawal of his thickness that was pulsing with his restraint. She purred, and sighed, softly moaning as he filled her to the rock bottom of her tight love glove. Her hips moved in sync with his slow thrusts, arching to meet each one as he continued to excite the place between her legs that would bring satisfaction to her. Ever so slowly, feeling his control slipping away, he strove to bring forth the spasms that would let him know she was fulfilled. It was getting harder to do, as he fought to please her first, as always. He felt his cock swell, thickening, getting painfully rigid, as he continued to slowly stroke in and out of his lovely sleeping redhead. Her face turned, right and left, in rapture upon her pillow as soft coos and sighs issued from her sexy mouth.

He wanted to roar out with the feeling; it was so intense...but dare not break the spell of this wet dream come true. He thrust deeply, tapping at the bottom of her sheath, and pulled slowly out to slide in again as deeply impaled as before. He bit his lip to keep his groans of ecstasy from being heard, but his brain was having a meltdown as he watched her face flush. Her breasts that had been gently bouncing in the moonlight were now topped with tightly erect nipples, and he knew she was nearly there. Striving to make her cover him in her satisfaction, he thrust faster now. Her moans were long, and ending in purrs that made his mind melt. Finally, her back arched and her tightness gripped him in a pulsating vise as the spasms that ripped through her milked his seed. He let them loose, with an intensity that was beyond compare...seemingly cumming for several minutes deep within her. He stayed inside her until his cock softened enough to slip out of its own accord, bringing his pearls and her honey with it. Her face was something he would never forget as he studied it in the moonlight. Pale, yet with a rosy flush upon the cheeks, lips parted and full as though kissed for a long time. A small smile played at the corners, as she slept on. He lay beside her; amazed he had loved her this way, and fell into a very contented sleep.

Next thing he knew, the morning sun was shining in his face, and the bed was empty next to him. 'Did that really happen last night? Did she know it, and was upset with him this morning?' He had no time to ponder those questions as he turned toward the bedroom door, as she appeared.

"Good morning, my wet dream man. How did you sleep last night? I had the most wonderful dreams, myself...all about you, darling. Look, I have brought you breakfast." She entered carrying a tray, laden with fried eggs with home fried potatoes, toast and jam, strong black coffee and orange juice. In a small crystal vase, stood a single red rose, surely clipped from their garden.

He leaned up on an elbow, smiling broadly, as she set the tray on the bedside table. "That smells absolutely wonderful, Rose! That dream must have been something indeed to warrant this feast. Thank you, my dream. Are you going to join me?" He noted there was only one plate on the tray.

"Not right now, lover," she smiled. "I think you will need your strength this morning, so enjoy. I have something else I wish to taste that isn't on the tray!" Her chestnut eyes twinkled with a mischievous expression, as she pulled the innocent nightie up and over her head, dropping it to the floor.

He laughed, and said, "Thank God we have a microwave, because there is no way I can think about food when you look at me that way!"

"That's alright, Kevin. Let me tell you about the dream I had..." she said, as she disappeared under the covers, and covered his manhood with good morning kisses.