His Encounter

Story Info
She follows a hot guy and ends up being a peeping Jane.
1.1k words
4.34
29.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been discreetly following the hot guy for three blocks trying to catch a hint of his cell phone conversation. What I was really hoping for was to hear whether he had a girlfriend and if not, I was desperately trying to think of how to approach him. Everyone says that I am a pretty woman; I am tall, with long blonde hair, and I guess my best feature is my glowing skin. I always feel average and when it comes to meeting new men, I tend to be shy. Though, once I get to know someone, I am anything but shy!

As I inched closer, I saw a wedding ring on his finger and heard him say that he loved the person on the other end of the phone line. Too bad, he's married. He's still wonderful eye-candy, so I continued to follow him. He was tall and handsome, with muscles rippling everywhere beneath his clothes. I watched his easy gait take him and his hot ass away from me.

He turned to enter a small store that I had never noticed before. Its windows were all covered with black paper from the inside and the only indication as to what type of place he had entered was the "Adults Only" sign on the door. I've been in plenty of adult entertainment stores before, so I felt comfortable going into this one.

At first glance, it was your typical porn shop. Sex toys lined many of the walls and tables near the door. Further in were rows of DVDs both for sale and rent. In the back I saw a sign advertising "advice". Hmm, that was unusual. As I pondered what type of advice they could be doling out, I saw my hunk browsing dildos and vibrators.

He seemed to be unsure of what to buy, looking at one, then the next, and then the next. He picked up and put back about 10 different models. I was just thinking that he should take advantage of that "advice" advertisement, when he seemed to be headed to do just that. He had a large, maybe 8 to 10 inches long, yet simple pink vibrator in his hands.

I headed that way myself, more out of curiosity, than nosiness. I got there just in time to see him close a door to a room marked "Adviser is In".

I heard him asking someone if they thought his wife would be interested in the model he had chosen. To my surprise, the voice that answered was definitively male and I thought I heard him suggest that my hunk take the vibrator for a "test drive". I was dying of curiosity now and was desperately looking for a way to get closer so I could hear the employee's idea of a test drive. A moment later there was a slight tap on my shoulder. When I turned around another store employee was standing there and put a finger to her lips in a "shhh" motion. She gestured that I should follow her.

At the end of a small hallway was a selection of peepholes which I found out, looked into the "advice" rooms. The female employee indicated that I should look through a particular peep hole. I saw my hunk in all his naked glory facing my peephole; he was even hotter naked than he was clothed. His penis was erect and was larger than the vibrator he had picked out. Then the male employee, the "adviser", came into view and he was also naked. He had a very nice body as well, but I really was focused on my hottie. I could tell they were talking, but I couldn't hear a word.

The adviser came around to the front of my hunk and started to stroke his penis. Hottie tensed up, but then relaxed and really started getting into it, thrusting his hips to meet each stroke. He started to look like he was about to fall over and the adviser seemed to notice this. He suggested that my hunk sit down on a bench that was in the room. I was fortunate that the bench was still pretty much in my view. As soon as hottie was sitting down, the adviser continued his manipulations of my hunk's hard penis. I started to see some glistening pre-cum on the tip of his penis. I was just wondering what it would taste like, when the adviser also noticed and wiped the pre-cum up and deftly smeared it on the head of the pink vibrator.

The adviser smiled and said something and my hottie simply moved further onto the bench and flipped over onto his hands and knees. The adviser started to rub my hunk's beautiful ass with one hand and began to slide the vibrator into his ass crack with the other. How hot it was to watch this. As I watched, glued to the scene, the employee started to work the pink vibrator into hottie's ass, the pre-cum being all the lubrication that they needed. The vibrator only went in a little at first, but with a little manipulation or hotties balls and penis from underneath, the adviser got the vibrator at least halfway in. He started to stroke it in and hot of my hunk's hot ass while hottie seemed to be lost in pleasure. I got hot and wet just imagining the moans of ecstasy that must surely be escaping his sensuous mouth. Both men paused for a moment and looked in my direction and I realized that I must have moaned. Although I couldn't hear them, they must be able to hear me. I made a mental note to be more careful about noises.

Soon hottie was bucking forward and back on the bench, trying to take every last inch of that vibrator into his ass and the employee was willingly ramming it in deeper and deeper with every thrust. It looked like both men were breathing hard and talking to each other. I could just imagine the dirty dialog that must have been taking place.

Just as it looked like hottie was about to cum, the employee turned the dial on the vibrator to its maximum setting. My hunk jerked forward, his head thrusting back and his mouth open in an orgasm induced grunt or scream (I couldn't hear). As I watched, transfixed, his cum spurted out of his penis and flew onto the bench, his chest and seemingly across the room. There seemed to be no end to it.

Eventually, his cum slowed to a droplet and his breathing evened out a bit. The employee calmly wiped down the vibrator, repackaged it and gave it to my hunk. They began putting their clothes back on and from the easy, casual motions between hottie and the adviser; I realized that this must not have been the first time for them.

I wondered if his wife knew of his encounter; if she cared.

And then, I wondered what else went on in these back rooms with peep holes for easy viewing.