His Excellent Highness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pippa woke again in a suite in the Queen's Palace Hotel, to the sound of Uncle John storming in. As soon as she woke enough to remember her plan, she leapt out of bed - naked she noted, so much the better - and hung herself sobbing around Uncle John's neck. As she poured out how awful it had been for her and her aunt without him to support and protect them, she wriggled and snuggled against him. She redoubled her sobs as his body began to respond. Aunt Eva began to realize that Pippa was acting out a scene to make the rape easier for John to cope with. She put on a brave face, and also without dressing came over to comfort Pippa telling her "Darling, its all over now."

"It wasn't quite so awful as that was it dear." and similar remarks while embracing them both. Between them they coaxed John into bed between them so that he could comfort Eva properly. An hour later, it was Eva that sucked John to renewed rigidity and made him also comfort Pippa in her newly and - so they said - brutally opened cunt.

12