His Fantasies

Story Info
Wife explores her husband's fantasies.
3.1k words
3.77
87k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexysarah7
Sexysarah7
182 Followers

Tuesday evening, as I waited for hubby to get home, I did some serious thinking about my plans for him. I had become determined to get him into chastity on a permanent basis as soon as possible, and after that, to openly have sex with other men, and to make it very clear to my husband that he is a cuckold and always would be.

Of course, I had already cuckolded him a couple of times, but he didn't know that at the time. Once he had lost his ability to access his own penis, he would be much more malleable.

I decided to confront him with his own fantasies, so later that evening, when we were relaxing on the sofa, I asked him to tell me all the fantasies he had, and which ones he used to get himself off when he masturbated. In addition I told him to tell me which ones he was happy to actually do, and which turned him on, but he was reluctant to fulfil. It was an interesting exercise.

"Ok, so, the first fantasy that you are completely happy to have fulfilled are, me flashing my knickers to loads of guys, and my tits as well if possible?"

"Yes my love."

"And you would like to be there to watch the guys who get to see up my skirt or down my top?"

"Yes please my love."

"So would you like to actually do that, say this Saturday?"

"Yes please, that would be wonderful."

"Ok then, that's a plan. In fact, we can go shopping for clothes that are designed for flashing. Would you like to help me choose clothes to flash other guys in?"

"I would my love, very much!"

"Good, you can pay for them all."

"Of course my darling, with pleasure."

"I confess, that's already got me turned on. I'm going to need your tongue between my legs later, but for now, let's press on."

"The second fantasy would be me spanking you, maybe caning, belting, whipping. Are you sure about that one?"

"Well I think so," he answered a little hesitantly.

"You need to be sure, yes or no?" I pressed him for an answer.

"I'll say yes then."

"Good, let's pencil in Sunday evening for that one."

"Oh, ok."

"Right then, next is me doing a little flirting with guys while you watch. I already did that for you at the dance."

"Was that for me?"

"Well, for both of us, but you admitted to pulling yourself off remembering what happened, so you got plenty out of it."

"Yes, I suppose so."

"There's no 'suppose so' about it. I flirted, you watched, then later you masturbated remembering what happened, true or false?"

"True."

"I tell you what, we can go to the dance again this Saturday evening, and I'll do more flirting. If you are a good boy, you can fuck me Sunday evening while I remind you of what happened at the dance. That should make you squirt quickly."

"I don't understand, what do you mean by me having to be a good boy?" he looked puzzled and apprehensive.

"You must be positive about my flirting, and not have any preconceived ideas about how far I should go. For instance, if I end up kissing a gorgeous guy, and he has his hand up my skirt, you need to show that you are happy about it and will leave it to me to decide how far to go with him. Do you understand now my love?"

"Yes, totally."

"Good, because if you fail, there will be no sex on Sunday evening, although you'll still get the beating, and will still have to do the licking." I threatened, feeling really excited about where all this was leading."

"I understand," hubby replied sounding a little dejected."

"Now we come to the last fantasy that you have no reservations about actually doing. Remind me what it was please."

"It's for you to insist that I lick your pussy much more often, making you cum a lot, and even licking you clean after I've cum inside you."

"That's right, and I'm very happy to make this real for you. In fact it could easily be one of my fantasies. From now on I will insist that you lick your cum out of my pussy after sex, and that you must always make me cum. We'll start that Sunday, if you get to cum, but if not, you can just lick me for hours!"

"I'm happy to do that my love."

"Good and starting tonight you can start licking and making me cum at least once every day!" I announced with glee in my voice.

"Then finally, two more, which you admit turn you on, and you use for masturbating sessions, but you are too wimpy to carry through. Of course those are the ones I'm most interested in, so you are being quite selfish, don't you think?" I laid down the challenge

"Well, if you say so," he admitted reluctantly.

"I'm talking, of course, of you wearing a chastity cage full time, controlled by me, with me restricting your orgasms to maybe once per week."

"And, of course, me being encouraged by you to have sex with other men, cuckolding you," I concluded, pushing my agenda as hard as I could.

"Yes, I know." He replied in a defensive little voice.

"Anyway, we need to do something about our sex life, as it's become quite boring."

"Has it?"

"Yes, of course."

"So what do you suggest?"

"This coming weekend, I'm going to make all your comfortable fantasies come true. I'll flash my panties and tits all day Saturday at the mall, while we're choosing some special flashing clothes. In the evening we'll go to the dance, and Sunday evening you'll get your discipline session, followed, hopefully by sex, then definitely a lot of licking. Ok?"

"Very ok, thank you my love."

Hubby spent quite a while that evening, licking me to orgasms, but he wasn't inspired the way he had been when he'd been locked up for a while, and I decided to tell him how disappointed I was.

"That was just what I mean about our sex becoming boring. The other day, after you'd been locked up for a few days, you were sensational, whereas just now you seemed to be just going through the motions."

"I'm sorry my love, but I made you cum three times."

"Don't ever argue with me about anything, especially sex. You were mediocre, and unless you improve tomorrow night, you won't be getting a release Sunday. Do you understand?"

"Yes my love, sorry my love, I'll do much better tomorrow morning, I promise."

"Ok, that's better, best you keep your promise. In any event, your discipline session will have an element of punishment for falling short just now."

"I understand my love."

"Good, now let's get to bed"

Wednesday evening hubby prepared dinner, as usual, we ate together, then I went into the lounge to watch TV, while he cleared up the kitchen, loaded the dishwasher and so on. It was 8:30pm by the time he came to sit with me, so I slipped off my jeans and thong, and told him to kneel between my legs.

"Take your time sweetheart, I'm going to watch a movie, which must be at least an hour and a half, so don't rush me, tease and excite me. I want at least three sensational orgasms."

He didn't let me down, starting very slowly, he just did slow full length licks for about half an hour, then he started the getting me close, then slowing me down technique which he'd used to such good effect the previous week. After about an hour he was getting me really close, and i was getting increasingly frustrated, but then he went for the slow run up again, and it was fantastic, explosive, I loved every moment.

As I started to come down from my orgasm, my tongue lover, started to lick my arse, getting his tongue right in, and then he did something brave, he went back onto my clit, gentle at first but building quite quickly, so that within five minutes I was rushing headlong to a screaming climax. He didn't play with me or tease me, he just took me flat out straight at the cliff, like Thelma and Louise, and then I was over the edge, flying, grabbing his ears to bash his mouth against my exploding cunt. It wasn't subtle, or long lived, I exploded, rode it hard and fast, and then it was over. Amazing!

"Wow, I thought you'd gone mad when you started back on my clit like that, but it was amazing, how did you know it would work?"

"I didn't, I just wanted to try it."

"You are a beautiful and brave man."

"Brave?"

"If it hadn't worked I would have used your leather belt on your arse for at least half an hour, and I would have done it straight away."

"Oh, crikey, I didn't realise I was being that brave."

"Well, I'm proud of you, and hopefully you will go on being brave like that. If you screw up, I'll still punish you though. Now get your chastity cage, I want you to wear it for the rest of this week."

"Please, do I have to? I get so horny." He pleaded with me.

"Yes, you have to, so jump to it!"

Thursday I got stuck in meetings at work and didn't get home until 9pm. Hubby had a meal ready for me, and I ate and drank wine and poured out my frustrations over the stupid people I have to work with. All our kinky games were forgotten, and we were how we used to be. With the meal finished I crashed on the sofa with some more wine, which was helping me to wind down, and also to make me a little horny. It was gone 10 by the time hubby came in.

"Would you like me to lick you, or maybe just massage your feet?"

"Why don't you lick me for a bit, and see if you can give me a quick orgasm, then you can do my feet and send me off to sleep."

"Of course my love, let me get your work trousers and knickers off."

He pulled my black trousers carefully down and folded then over the back of a chair, then put his head between my legs and reverentially kissed the crotch of my red and black lacy thong. He carefully removed the thong, held it to his nose and breathed in my scent for a moment, then placed it gently on the other sofa.

He positioned himself between my legs and started to gently lick my dry pussy. It occurred to me that I would taste quite strong after such a long day, but I knew he wouldn't mind. His care and love made me realise how much I loved and relied on him, and for a few moments I wondered if I was taking a stupid risk by pushing him so hard beyond where he was comfortable, but then his kissing really started to get me worked up. I thought about the excitement I had while he was away when I let two guys fuck me. I knew I wasn't going to stop, and that hubby would have to show his love by changing to what I wanted him to be.

"Hmmnn that's nice, I'm hornier than I thought, it may be late, but I want you to make me cum really hard, don't tease me for too long as I'm tired, but I do require a virtuoso performance from that clever tongue of yours."

"I'll do my best my love, you just relax," which was music to my ears.

My wonderful hubby didn't disappoint, he used his skilful tongue to get me really close to climax, then he just held me on the edge for about ten or twelve minutes, neither getting me closer or allowing me to cool down.

"Please my love, make me cum now, this is driving me mad!"

He thrust some fingers hard into my pussy, and started pumping in and out, while his tongue started a frantic flickering over my clit. It felt so wonderful, I rushed headlong towards my climax, and when it came, it was so powerful, the full feeling of his fingers giving my pussy something to squeeze onto as I came. His tongue kept up the flicking until I pushed his head away and squeezed my legs tightly together to try for a second orgasm. I was rewarded by a little returning wave of spasms, before I started to calm down with only small, shy, tremors running through my sex.

"That was lovely baby, sensational. Now go and wash your face, then you can rub my feet while I watch TV. After that sex I'm sure I'll fall asleep quickly."

I've no idea what was on TV as I fell asleep almost immediately and had to be shepherded up to bed by my sweet husband.

Friday was a normal day at work, and at home, hubby cooked as always, then after we'd eaten, he cleared up before sitting with me massaging my feet.

"Show me your little penis in it's cage."

He pulled down his trousers and briefs, and lifted his caged penis up a bit. I reached over and started stroking it, and also caressing his balls.

"What does it feel like when I do this?"

"Nice, but frustrating, and then it begins to hurt as my cock tries to expand in it's cage, and can't."

"Please don't call it a cock my love. Small and locked up like that, we must call it a penis."

"Oh, ok my love, if you say so."

"I do. I'm so much looking forward to tomorrow, playing with your fantasies. I must confess they excite me too, but...."

"But what my love?"

"I just need us to take things a whole chunk further. You only want to go half way, then wimp out. Anyway, let's not worry about that now, we'll just enjoy tomorrow."

"Ok, thank you my love."

"That's fine, now do my feet. Leave your penis and balls out so I can tease them and kick them if you stop massaging."

"Ok my love."

Saturday morning we set off for the local shopping centre. I was dressed like a complete slut, and hubby couldn't have been happier. I tried on shoes, giving the sales boy some great views of my purple thong, and also views down my top. I tried on a number of miniscule skirts, and found reasons to lift the hem to inspect imperfections, giving all the guys waiting for their wives or girlfriends a perfect view of my sexy underwear.

I finally bought a fairly short, flared summer skirt which was so thin that it blew right up in the lightest breeze. Lots of men got a Saturday treat that day.

Finally we went to the town park to eat the lunch we'd bought. I sat with my legs up slightly, and facing the path so men and boys walking up the path would have a great view of my knickers. After a little while a gorgeous student type came up the path, then veered off towards me. He looked intently between my legs as he walked, making me really wet, and when he was right in front of me he dropped to the ground right between my legs.

"Did you see something you like?" I joked.

"Something I love, and want, and intend to have."

"Confident. This is my husband, by the way."

"Is he turned on by you displaying yourself?"

"Yes, he is."

"Perhaps he'll enjoy you having sex with other men then."

"I certainly hope so."

The boy then put his hand on my knee and let it slide steadily down my thigh towards my pussy. When he got there his fingers pushed the gusset to one side and he started playing with my clit. It felt heavenly, but more than that, the situation was so erotic. My husband was sitting next to me, holding my hand, and the boy was looking into my eyes with such a confident look. His fingers started to slip in and out of my cunt, and his thumb played over my clit. I was getting excited, and I knew I was going to cum, so I turned to my husband.

"I'm going to cum soon. I'm not going to be so selfish this time. Don't say anything, just watch."

Saying that just drove me right over the edge and I came hard on the boy's fingers. I could see people walking along the path oblivious to what was happening, as my climax rolled through me. The boy removed his fingers and smelt them then sucked them.

I let go of hubby's hand and reached over to the boy's belt. I undid it then unzipped his fly and managed to get his cock free. It was already a little stiff, and with a little stroking it quickly got hard. I played with it for a little while, then dipped my head down onto the head and started licking. Both the boy and my husband had an intake of breath, although I imagine for different reasons. With my hand stroking up and down the shaft, and my mouth slurping on the head like a lollipop, the boy's cock was soon getting ready to spurt. I switched to massaging his balls with my hand and a few seconds later he was spurting his sticky cum onto the back of my mouth.

As soon as he finished his orgasm I carefully removed my mouth, keeping all the cum in my mouth. I turned to my husband and beckoned him with my finger. He knew what I wanted, but hesitated, so I put my hand on the back of his head and pulled him to me. I gave him a passionate kiss, with lots of tongue, and transferred most of the cum into his mouth. When I pulled back I told him to swallow, which he eventually did.

"That was nice, but I want to fuck you."

"You will, but not today."

"Can I have your phone number then?"

"No, but you can give me yours. I'll ring you when I'm ready."

"Okay, but will I get to fuck you soon?"

"Yes, quite soon."

He gave me his number, then kissed me passionately for quite a while, then walked away. He didn't know it, but he would be fucking me in a couple of days.

As the boy walked jauntily away I turned to my husband.

"Did you enjoy all that?" I asked, taunting him.

"It was a big turn, yes. I was a bit unsure about you sucking the boy off, but I got through it and now I'm so incredibly turned on."

"Good, it was a real step forward. Let's go and choose something for me to wear tonight. I want to choose something really sexy."

"Ok my love."

Sexysarah7
Sexysarah7
182 Followers