His Fantasy Story for Me

Story Info
My online friend writes a scenario for me to get me wet.
897 words
2.88
10.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***I met a man online and we were talking for months in a tame and PG way until I said something that let him know we could talk as adults. I don't remember what I said but I remember that I denied fault at causing his hard on while he was at work. It happens a lot by accident with me. I never start out trying to make men horny but they wonder what I've done to them. I never even intended to come to this site and read to get my own release, but I became addicted. He made me wet with his words and asked if he now had a responsibility to make me wet as much as possible. He made it his mission and I agreed that he had to drive me to the point of horniness where I had no choice but to get to a bathroom to play with myself wherever I was. This is his first story to me so I wanted to share it.***

Aladdin (him) and Jasmine (me) have just been on a magic carpet ride and now have settled on a remote hilltop overlooking the well-lit kingdom. You are so dazed by this experience, and we sit there holding hands and look deep into each other's eyes. You are wearing a powder blue outfit I am in my baggy pants and vest. But even in the baggy pants you can see the undeniable bulge I have as my eyes take in your silky body.

Soon the gazing turns to kissing, deep, passionate, our tongues dancing in each others' mouths. Then your hand moves down to my pants because, as a sheltered princess, you have never seen a real cock before. Of course, I Aladdin had had my experiences before with the ladies of the kingdom and so I knew truly how to pleasure a woman. And for your first time, as a princess, I believe you deserve to be fully pleasured. You pull my cock out of my pants and stare in amazement at your first one. Is it supposed to be that stiff, pointing at me in amazement, you wonder? I sees your amazement and say, if you like how it looks, you'll love how it tastes. And then I guides your head to my cock and let you gobble it up. For a first timer, you definitely seem like you know what you're doing as my cock slides deep into your throat.

***I should note that I am a virgin and have never been kissed for the simple fact that sex and the like just wasn't on my radar until I turned 21. At the time of this encounter I am 23 and I started properly masturbating only just at the beginning of this year. Anyway all this was enough to make me horny and wet. I know pretty sad, but it was the first time I read anything like this that was written specifically for me. I felt so hot.***

Not wanting you to feel left out, I slide your pants down a bit to reveal a very well manicured pussy. I guess being royal has its perks. While your mouth pleasures my cock, I kneel down and find your virgin pussy and slide my tongue to your eager slit, where I find it as hot as the desert sun. You taste like pomegranate juice to me, strange but exhilarating and damn delicious.

Soon you can't control yourself anymore, and before we know it, I am laying down on the carpet and you mount me. And then I say, are you ready for a ride, and before you get my double meaning, the carpet takes off with you on top of me. Soaring through the air while you bounce up and down on my cock, you thrust yourself to make up for all the years you longed to be pleasured but were left alone in the palace with nothing but a tiger to keep you company. Even the palace guards would not touch you for fear of the penalty of castration if they were caught, even though every one of them jacked off daily thinking of what it would feel like to be inside of you.

***He had some work to do but came back later to finish the story***

Where were we? Oh yes, soaring over the kingdom while you ride me, and soon you are cumming for the first time with a cock inside you. And then we change positions, You are on your belly and I am on top of you, sliding my hard cock deep inside you so we can both enjoy the view while I thrust myself deep inside you. You cum a second time as we zip through the sky, and soon I cannot control myself. I pull out and you stroke my cock until I am shooting cum all over the city below. And with that the carpet lands back at the palace and I lead you back to your room and kiss you goodnight, until we meet again princess.

This story only scratches the surface for me, but I did masturbate after reading it so I'd say it was a success or maybe I'm just a really horny girl. I didn't cum but it sure felt good to play with myself in the bathroom stall at work.