His First

Story Info
Beach trip leads to wife sharing him.
2k words
4.01
80.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Nicole came into the kitchen and told me that her best friend Beth had invited us to the beach the next day. I was a bit skeptical because I did not like her friend's lesbian lover. You see Beth and her ex-husband used to hang out with my wife and I. Then they moved away. Next thing I hear is she has left him for a woman. If that was not bad enough the woman was a bitch to Beth and her kids and ugly to boot. I asked Nicole who all was going? She told me just Beth, all the kids and us. I said that's cool sounds like fun.

We got up the next morning and packed a cooler of drinks and sandwiches and such. We gathered up the kids and headed off to the beach. We met Beth and her kids there. As we approached the blanket I got a full view of Beth. She looked as good as ever. Her dark hair about shoulder length was already wet from a dip in the water. Her pink one-piece suit accenting her gorgeous olive toned skin. She had large breasts probably 36D. She had long legs extending beyond her perfect ass. I thought to myself, why did she turn lesbian? What a waist! My wife turned to me and asked what I was staring at. I just laughed and mumbled something about her not liking men anymore anyway. Nicole jabbed me in the ribs and told me to behave.

I laid out our blanket next to Beth's and watched as the kids tore off into the water. I took off my shirt and lay down on my stomach facing the water to keep and eye on the kids and any other beautiful sights I could see. Looking to my right I saw a woman with just her kids. She was not all that attractive but her legs were spread as she sat on a cooler preparing a sandwich. This enabled me to see her bush and I swear I saw her pussy lips at least once. I looked the other direction once she shifted and took that view away. On the left was a gorgeous young woman, probably only 17 but holy shit she was hot. She was lying in the same position as I was sunning her back. She had on a bikini that was riding up her ass cheeks. I lay there staring and knew I was making a hole in the sand under me.

Just about then Nicole and Beth stood up and started off towards the water. They said come on let's go cool off. I said I would be along in a moment. I continued to watch the young woman. Then I watched as my wife and Beth began playing with kids. I knew I had to get up and get into the water fast with the beginnings of a hard on, so I jumped up and sprinted towards one of the kids. I went splashing by Beth and Nicole, scooped up the 12-year-old and swung him around. I then tossed him further into the lake. This started a little wrestling match. It ended up me vs. everyone. As the wrestling match died down I was still feeling frisky. When I saw Beth walking over to one of the kids, I ran up behind her and dunked her. The two of us began to wrestle.

I was trying to pick her up but her skin was too slippery from the mixture of tanning oil and the lake water so she kept sliding away. I was able to get behind her and scoop her up between her legs. I carried her into deeper waters. As I carried her I could feel her bush under my forearm. I dunked her and she screamed and came after me. The next thing I knew I was under water. When I got up I grabbed her. I had her in a bear hug from behind. She felt incredibly sexy as our bodies were sliding against each other. When I dunked her this time I helped her up. This is when I noticed her nipples. They were huge and sticking straight out from her suit. She pushed me away and asked me what I was staring at. I just smiled and swam off towards my wife glad she pushed me away as I was getting excited.

I then swam under water and sneaked up on my wife. I swam between her legs and came up in front of her. She smiled and we shared a kiss, before she dunked me. Then I got behind her and got a hold of her but before I could dunk her she reached back and grabbed my half-erect cock. Mmmm, what do we have here? I smiled and said I don't know what? She gave my cock a few strokes through my shorts and swam off. The rest of the day was pretty much the same, a little wrestling with the kids, a little playing with the ladies and so on. It was getting late so we decided to pack up and head to Beth's to make dinner.

Once we were at Beth's I fired up the grill. Beth's significant other was out to work. The ladies were getting all the kids showered. As I was putting some chicken breast on the grill Beth came up behind me and slid one hand to my crotch. She kissed me on the cheek and said your wife is in the shower and after feeling this in the water today, I think you should join her. I jumped and even blushed at her forwardness. I said sounds good and headed up to the shower.

Nicole was already rinsing the soap from her body when I entered the shower. She opened her eyes and smiled as she dropped to her knees. I looked down at her as she took my limp cock and began to stroke it to life. She looked up and our eyes met as she slid her hand up and down the shaft. I have had a great day I heard her say just before her mouth cover my cock. She bobbed back and forth as my hand played idly in her hair. Soon my cock was at full length and I could feel each bulging vain pass through her lips. I looked down and she was still looking up at me. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I shifted my hips forward as I shot. She took it down her throat not missing a drop. She stood and said that should hold you of for a while. Nicole then left the shower.

After finishing my long shower I started to dress but I forgot clean underwear. Knowing there was not a chance of any being in the house, I just slipped my on jean shorts and a sleeveless T-shirt and headed down to the kitchen. Everyone was sitting at the table eating already. I grabbed a plate and took the only seat left.

The seat was between my wife and Beth. We sat and were still eating when the kids finished and ran off. The three of us sat and began to talk of old times. Some how we got on the subject of sex and how I always wanted Beth. I tried to claim it wasn't true but my blushing and my ever-growing cock gave me away. Beth then looked at my wife and said I even felt him hardening today in the water. Nicole smiled and said I know he's been like that all day as she licked her lips. I then felt Nicole's hand on my thigh. I knew all this talk was getting her excited and wondered if Beth was as well. Just then Beth said she was going to check on the kids.

When she returned she smiled and told us they were they were fast asleep. She then asked if we wanted to just stay the night. We agreed and decided to go into the living room to watch a movie. Beth went into another room and returned carrying a dvd. She went to the player and put it in. She then raised her eyebrows and said I hope you guys like this one as she took a seat next to me.

I was in total shock as the porno started. I smiled as I looked at my wife, she smiled back and said we decided to watch this while you were showering. I sat back and began to watch the scene unfold on the television. A woman was on her knees giving head to a very large cock. I made a comment that I was glad I was not that big. The woman giggled and my wife said I love your size as she cupped my crotch. Beth looked down at my crotch and said, from what I felt earlier, it is good sized. I smiled and asked her how long it had been since she had a real cock. Beth slapped my arm and said that didn't matter to her. Then seconds later she said 2 years!

My wife was rubbing the growing hard on in my shorts. Her hand gliding up and down the fabric outlining the bulge traveling down my leg, while I was carrying on this conversation with her friend. On the television the man was now lying on his back and the woman was riding his cock facing away from him. Her face staring at the camera while that huge cock stretched her cunt. I looked at my wife she was staring at the television. Her hand was still caressing my cock and the heat radiating from it was warming my leg. I looked back at Beth who was now watching the bulge on my thigh. I then felt some pre cum ooze out and when I saw Beth's eyes widen I realized Nicole had pulled my shorts leg up to expose the head of my cock. The liquid spilled onto my leg. Nicole looked over at Beth as they made eye contact. She dipped a finger into the fluid brought the finger to her mouth and licked it off. She then squeezed my cock causing another drop to cum out. She dipped her finger back in and offered it to Beth. All the while never taking her eyes from Beth's.

With the sounds of sex on the television I watched as Beth dropped to the floor. My wife undid my shorts and released my cock from its confines. She gave it a few long strokes and then held it out towards Beth. I watched as Beth licked the tip and saw a stream of pre cum string from my cock to her mouth as she pulled away. She looked into my eyes and then my wife's as she slowly took me into her mouth. I thought I would explode right then. Never had I been with anyone besides my wife. Now here I was getting head from my wife's best friend while she held my cock.

I looked up to see the new scene on the television. Two gorgeous women were now sucking the same huge cock from earlier. I closed my eyes to enjoy the work Beth was doing. I then felt the cool air of the room as my cock slid out of her mouth. She simply moaned and said its better than I remembered.

Nicole then joined her on the floor as I sat on the couch. Both women took hold of the base of my cock. Then Nicole slid her lips up and down my shaft on the left side. Beth took her cue and did the same on the right. Their tongues touching occasionally as they kissed licked and sucked on my rapidly growing cock. They lifted their heads and continued to stroke my cock in unison. They looked into each other's eyes and began to kiss. My cock twitched and shot a load straight into the air. It landed on my stomach. They looked up at me and moaned as Nicole took my second and third shots into her mouth. I thought she had swallowed until I looked down and saw her kissing Beth. Then Beth looked up and opened her mouth to show me some of my cum. I laid back and continued to watch the porno as I regained my composer.