His First Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a good toy and I'm going to reward you with the experiences of your life."

"You're mine now, to do as I please with."

"You will come to me when I command and you will address me as Mistress or Ma'am."

"Do you want this?" she whispered in my ear

"Yes," was all I could say. My ass burned and I was feeling her fingers wrapped around my hard cock.

"Good" and she pulled out of my ass and turned me over to see the small strap on dildo.

She looked so hot, towering over me with such a look of satisfaction on her face.

She dropped to her knees and then brought herself down until she was sitting on my chest. The small dildo was only a few inches from my face. "You are going to be a good fucking little slut. I am going to enjoy teaching you to behave, to suck my pussy, to give your self to me and only me," she seemed to be doing this as much to drive herself wild as to excite me. She had clearly driven herself into a frenzy. She moved forward and again brought her pussy down roughly over my mouth. She was smothering me and I eagerly began sucking and licking at her amazingly wet cunt. She started grinding her pussy all over my face roughly and it only took a few more minutes of this before she groaned loudly and started an intense orgasm. She stayed over my face for a few minutes just enjoying the feeling of me squirming under her and the feeling of my mouth and tongue exploring her pussy. She finally stood and looked down at my naked body and just let her eyes move all over my helpless form. Her gaze finally stopped at my throbbing pole standing at attention. Through the excitement of the fuck and the sucking of Mistress's pussy my cock had regained all of its size and I lay yearning for relief.

"I guess you've been a good boy," she mused, "I think I'll reward you."

She knelt next to me and took my cock in her hand. She began to move her fingers up and down slowly and deliberately, using a tempo that soon had me going wild. She easily kept me in control for a while longer and only seemed to let me loose control when she was ready for it. She cupped my balls with one hand and pumped my cock rapidly with the other.

It only took a few strokes like this before I was ready and started to moan.

"Cum my slut, cum for me NOW!" she whispered into my ear.

My cum flew all over my stomach and only when I was nearly done did some trickle out and run down onto her fingers and hand. Pumping the last out of my cock she lifter her hand to my mouth and began rubbing it on my lips.

"Taste it," she ordered. "Eat the cum." I opened my mouth tentatively and she shoved her fingers inside leaving all the cum that was on her hand inside my mouth. I swallowed it quickly as she looked down at me intently.

"There now," she said in her sultry voice, "that wasn't so bad was it?" "Trust me, the first time is always the hardest. The next time will be much easier."

"Now, get dressed. I think you know the way out."

His life was in constant flux now, again leaving Her apartment, not knowing Her name other than Mistress, not knowing if and when he would be in her service again. There was him and there was Her. He seemed not to be able to think of his life in any other way. It was as if their lives were completely intertwined. They depended on each other, life was not easy, but they loved it, and had each other to depend on, to have faith in and to hopefully love. Love was the thing that made it possible, the only thing that made it worthwhile to survive.

This Mistress knows very well that there is something in the way our lives have intertwined. In all that I have submitted to Her, my submission is equaled in Her beautiful dominance. Every fantasy in me has or is the same fantasy from the other side in Her. In the very acts that She commands there is a reaction from the Mistress.

Sitting in the restaurant having a meal and a drink, lost in my thoughts, having a conversation within my mind, it was light and I was coming to grips with the fact that the two encounters with Mistress were more figments of my imagination than a reality of the pleasures and submission that I felt I had experienced, when suddenly all my thoughts were consumed by that of Mistress. I could not get Her out of my head and I was actually amazed that the feeling of dread had not caught up with me sooner, I was trying to lose myself in the thoughts and not to think about how much I missed Her. Not hearing from Her in a while and making excuses that I had not left Her my number, or taken Hers did nothing to ease the hole in my soul. The feeling was growing and somehow different, a sense like I was feeling her almost as if she was close to me. In my mind it seemed as if I could feel Her approaching me and yet how would She know I was here, there was no logical way that this could be happening, putting it down to my mind and heart playing tricks on me.

Suddenly an eerie quiet fell over the restaurant and a cool chill ran down my spine and I looked up and with the rest of the people in the restaurant looked to the front door.

My goodness, my jaw dropped felt like it hit the table top.

Mistress was walking through the door. Her emerald eyes immediately locked on mine, I froze and felt so many feelings all run the gauntlet through me at the exact same time. Her movement was pure art as She sauntered towards me. Her long curls flowing behind Her as she put one stiletto boot in front of the other with loud clicks on the ceramic tiled floor. Mistress's leather skirt was hugging Her long beautiful legs. Her top was just low enough to reveal the cleavage and I was completely awe struck at the beauty moving in my direction.

She walked right up to the table and immediately to me. I was frozen gazing up at Her. The emerald eyes pierced my soul and I felt every emotion except that of pure worship evaporate from my being. I was hopeless and completely lost in submission. Just seeing Her was all it took. Mistress grabbed me by the chin as all the patrons in the restaurant just stared in amazement at the scene playing before their eyes. Mistress moved my head from side to side arching my neck to look up at Her. The long fingers tightened around my jaw so that I could feel her dark red nails digging in my skin.

"At least you have been taking good care of my property." she purred and then whispered, "Let's go, pet."

She led me out of the restaurant. I was silent and in a complete state of shock. She led me to the limo waiting in front of the restaurant, opened the back door and said, "Strip and get in, NOW!" I hesitated; the reaction was quick and brutal. SLAP. I got the picture and stripped my clothes off and got in the back seat. I watched her put on Her leather gloves and smiling at me, but it was a smile that made me afraid of what might be coming my way.

"So pet, it is not cold out here, what is your excuse?" you said in a low sultry voice as You looked down at my member. I blushed and You laughed that evil laugh. The laugh that controls me, humiliates me and draws me closer to being and giving everything I am to You. Your gloved hand reached down and took my member into Your hand and started to move your leather gloves over it slowly stroking it up and down. I was so hard in an instant. Your smile went right through me.

The ride was short and silent. The air was sweet with the smell of life, the sky was covered in brilliant stars, this felt like home to me, beside my Mistress with Her hands stroking me ever so gently.

We talked about everything, I told her tales of the events of the days that we were parted, of how nothing could compare to the feeling of being home and in Her arms, and the feeling of Her hands on me and the warmth of Her breath on my skin. I felt bonded together, body and soul, forever.

We got out of the limo and walking to a glen of soft grass protected by shrubs, Mistress took off her clothes, pulling me close and just staring into each others eyes for what seemed like hours. Mistress moved to me, and I saw a flash in her emerald eye. I met Her half way with a passionate kiss.

Our arms intertwined in a moment, and Our bodies pushed against each other. It was animal passion for the first four or five minutes looking almost more like a battle than an act of love. We rolled in the grass with each other, playfully rolling over and over, then it stopped suddenly, Mistress was slightly on top of me, and we just gazed into each others eyes, I leaned up, and kissed her lips so softly, so sweetly, and I ran my finger down the small of Her back to the back of Her thigh. Mistress raised an eyebrow at me, and gave me a small evil smile. Grabbing me by the shoulders throwing me onto my back She straddled me, my cock so hard already. Looking into my eyes, lowering herself onto me slowly, deliberately; I let out a loud moan oh it felt so good. Mistress smiled again at my reaction, and put her entire body around me. All the way down Her hips against mine, and She threw Her head back in passion and let out such a moan of pleasure. Mistress, leaned down again, and taking my face in Her hands, and kissing me deeply, Her tongue exploring my eager mouth. I kissed back pulling Her into me tighter and tighter. The love the passion just could not be stood anymore, Mistress, started up and down, the moans of pleasure coming loudly for both O/our throats. She rode me very hard, sometimes fast, sometimes slowing down just to hear me beg and grunt small moans of protest. I needed Her so badly like the air that I breathe, and Mistress, needed me like crops need rain, all just seemed perfect, and for that moment in time nothing else mattered. One life, one soul, and one love together forever.

It was only a few hours before I was her sub, now I was her man, her lover, and her friend. I was her partner. The relationship that they found is so beautiful and amazing. It might be so hard for other people to understand it, but they understand it perfectly. They would not want to have it any other way.

12