His First Prom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim pulled out of Kate and she climbed out of the way. He came up to me and I reached out and took hold of his cock. It was slick with Kate's cum, and my hand slid down his shaft easily. Sarah started stroking my cock, growing more firm every minute, and then Jim came closer and I let him push his cock into my mouth. I could taste Kate's cum on it, but it had its own taste too. I mimicked what Kate and Sarah had done to me, trying different techniques I had seen them do. While I sucked Jim, Kate climbed onto my cock, with Sarah helping guide it in.

As Kate fucked me, Sarah climbed up next to me and stole Jim's cock from me, shoving her mouth over it. I still gripped his shaft and stroked lightly as Sarah gobbled him up. I let go and massaged his balls distracted as Kate bounced up and down on my own hard cock. Sarah pulled off of his cock and pushed it toward me, and I meekly took it up again, pushing as far as I could go down it. I could not go down as far as either of the girls could, they were clearly more conditioned that me, and as soon as Jim hit the back of my mouth I felt the gag coming up. I eased up, just taking in a little of it as Sarah stroked firmly.

I could feel Jim's cock firm up and tense as I went, in cycles of firming and relaxing. After a few minutes it built up again, and instead of relaxing it continued to build, and I could feel him quiver holding it off. At the same time I could feel my own cock building as Kate rocked it, thrusting up and down with all her energy. Jim jerked with a spasm and I felt his cum shoot into the back of my mouth, hot and salty.

Instinctively I swallowed and it kept coming, while I also let go, squirting into Kate's pussy. She felt me release and slowed, moving just enough to keep my orgasm rolling. Jim finished and I swallowed the last of his load. He leaned back, lying next to Kate who climbed off me. He quickly sucked her juices and some of my cum from my softening wet cock. If I closed my eyes it was no different that when the girls did it.

With my cock cleaned he focused on eating Kate out. I laid back and let Sarah move over to help them. I was spent, and I didn't think I'd be able to cum ever again. Five times in 24 hours when I had never came before. After no time Jim was hard again, and he climbed over to me, "Want to try it the other way?" he asked. I shrugged and turned over, but as soon as he spread my cheeks and I felt to cool lube drip onto my anus I chickened out. They understood, and I climbed up and took my second shower of the afternoon, while they continued playing in their bedroom. When I was done I toweled off and got dressed.

When they came downstairs Jim cooked dinner as usual, and Kate and Sarah talked about clothes and hair, like usual. They were very relaxed about it. It was almost as if it had never happened, but when I looked at them, I saw that spark now, and when they looked at me, I knew they felt it too. We might all act normal, but we were all imagining fucking again.

Kate and Sarah left after dinner, and Kate returned home a couple hours later, without Sarah, and my tux for the dance in hand. I put it away, played some games on my xbox for an hour, and then turned it off. I rolled to my side and imagined the next evening, dancing with Kari and hoping for some fun after the dance. After half an hour I drifted off into sleep.

12