His Goddess Pt. 02

Story Info
Dom and sub share a quickie in a change room.
1.7k words
4.21
9.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orders had been clear; he had sent her a text message with the name of the shop, the time and the explicit instruction to wear something slutty. As always, she did not disappoint. Standing beside a rack of shirts, he saw her enter the shop, looking around for him. She was in sky high heels, a tight black dress had gone to the extra effort of wearing shiny lip gloss and smoky eyeliner. She looked good, he noted, and would have to congratulate her. After.

When their eyes met she smiled and began to walk toward him. He shook his head slightly and glanced towards the sign that read 'Fitting Rooms'. She followed his gaze and a devious smile crossed her lips. He watched her grab a skirt off the first rack she passed on her way to the change rooms and, picking up the white shirt he had been admiring, followed her. He fell in line a few feet behind her and his heart rate began to quicken as he let his eyes take in her figure through her skin tight ensemble. Memories of all the things he had done and would do to her body flooded his mind and the bitter taste of adrenaline surfaced in his mouth.

The pretty shop assistant was all smiles as the two rounded the corner and slowed to a stop in the small antechamber that led into the rows of curtained off fitting rooms.

"Just one item?" the shop assistant asked and she approached. She nodded and turned to look behind him.

"I'm not sure if you're who I should tell, but I think I just saw a girl slip one of the watches on display into her bag" she said earnestly. The shop assistant's smile faded.

"Which girl?"

She pointed out behind him and he stepped to the side, feigning interest.

"The one in the white top, over there by the mannequin."

The shop assistant, looking concerned, thanked her and hurried off to investigate.

Good girl he thought to himself. That was two things he had to congratulate her for.

She led the way past the rows of closed black curtains concealing strangers trying on clothes. Reaching an open booth she turned into it, glancing seductively back at him. His heart was racing now. He could hear the shuffle of garments and the clinks of coat hangers in the quiet, enclosed space. They would have to be quiet.

Rounding the corner, he found her on her knees, mouth already open. He smiled, closed the curtain behind him and hung the shirt on the wall. She looked up at him eagerly, running the tip of her tongue slowly across her shining lips. His hands went to his belt, almost too quickly because of his excitement. Arousal was already building within him; he could feel blood rushing down his body. She stared up at him, meeting his gaze with her lips curled into an excited smile.

By the time he pulled his tight boxer shorts down he was already hard for her. He held it out in front of her face, watching for her reaction. There was pure, wicked hunger in her eyes as she pushed a mouthful of saliva up and over her lips onto the head of his penis. As the tip of her tongue made first contact with the sensitive skin he let out a long, controlled sigh of relief. In the booth next to them, only a few feet away from where she knelt in front of him, a stranger was staring at themselves in a mirror, deciding whether to buy something. The tip of her tongue followed the natural curvature of his flesh down and around to the tip, where she stopped to brush the tops of her bottom teeth on his skin as she leaned forward, taking him into the warm, wet embrace of her mouth.

Her lips sealed around his head and, as her tongue ran slow circles around it his hands slid to the base of her neck, his fingers entwining themselves in her hair, desperate to prevent her from escaping should she dare try.

Unblinking, staring up at him, she inched her face forward, taking more and more of him into her. She breathed heavily through her nose as he felt himself press against the back of her throat. It was an impeccable skill that she used when she wanted to wrestle some of his power away from him. He was completely at her mercy when her lips were wrapped around the base of his shaft.

Somewhere nearby a curtain opened and footsteps could be heard. Feeling like all his senses were heightened but his nerves, he was sure they were making too much noise. The person in the next stall had stopped making any sounds and he imagined them craning their head to hear heavy breathing in the next dressing room. If they were exposed security would probably be called. They would be paraded out past everyone in the shop. They might even be arrested.

None of that mattered as her soft hand began to gently massage his testicles. He let out low, primitive groan, that was certainly too loud for the occasion.

"Play with yourself." he whispered as her head slid slowly, luxuriously back and forward. Without altering her movements, her free hand slid down her body under the folds of her short dress. She let out an involuntary moan as her hand disappeared which stimulated him even more, but he pulled hard on the handful of hair he was grasping as a warning to stay quiet.

For a few long, nervous moments she continued as she was, pleasuring both him and herself in the cramped changing room. He watched his flesh disappear and reappear between her lips in the mirror, the quiet smacking of her lips echoing in the small space.

Feeling the internal timer to his inevitable orgasm start, he pulled her head back. Saliva shone on the skin of his penis and one strand stayed connected to her lips as she pulled away, looking expectantly up at him.

Slowly, he pulled her to her feet and gestured for her to turn and face the mirror. She did so, spreading her legs and bending slightly at the knees, pushing her arse up into the air. Her eyes met his in the mirror as she pulled her dress up around her waist, exposing her bare cheeks. She wasn't wearing any underwear. He shouldn't have been surprised; he had told her to dress like a slut for him. As she pressed the glistening fingers of her right hand against the glass, bracing herself for him, he noticed the small, clear glass device protruding from her arsehole. He ran a finger of the surface of the plug and pushed gently on it, causing her to shiver uncontrollably.

After several deep, steadying breaths, he covered her mouth with one hand and guided himself inside her with the other. Her wet cunt gave way to him easily, the familiarity with her body relieving his nerves ever so slightly. On tiptoes because of her long legs and high heels he gripped her shoulder with one hand and slid the other between her legs, feeling around for her clitoris. She clenched the muscles of her core for him, encouraging him to take what was his.

Their eyes stayed locked on each other's in the mirror. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes watery as she breathed heavily into his hand while he thrust up and down, keeping as much of himself inside her as he could while his slippery fingers drew circles around her clit.

The sound of the curtain next to theirs being drawn pierced the relative quiet and the pair froze. Surely her muffled moans had been heard. They listened intently, hearts beating in their ears, to the sound of soft footsteps on the carpet. A shadow appeared momentarily under the curtain as the pair watched, helplessly entwined in their tableau, but passed without any disturbance.

Cold fear gripped him and he was filled with a newfound sense of urgency. He resumed thrusting, harder and faster than before.

"Shhhh," he whispered, barely audibly into her ear "Just take what I give you. You belong to me."

She nodded eagerly, biting down on the skin of his palm, her desperate gaze never leaving his.

He watched her watching his eyes, looking for the signal that he was close to orgasm. They knew each other's bodies well and, as his muscles began to twitch and his grip on her shoulder tightened, she used her wet fingers to gently squeeze his testicles again. He stared at the streaky marks left on the glass as he unloaded as deep inside her as their position would allow, almost as soon as her hand gently cupped his swollen balls.

As the pleasure subsided he removed his hand to reveal a smile on her lips. He kissed her on the back of her neck and, taking deep breaths, pulled himself out from within her. As he did up his pants, she unceremoniously wiped their mixed cum off her thighs and, finding nowhere more suitable, dried her hands on the curtain. They smiled at one another, flushed with hormones and nerves.

Laughing a little to himself, his eyes fell on the skirt she had grabbed off the rack and abandoned on the floor. It was short and made of black leather.

"You should buy that," he said, gesturing down "You can wear it when we go out this weekend."

She pulled down her dress and turned to the mirror to fix her hair.

"Anything for you, Sir."

In that moment, it was hard for him to tell who was in control of who.

After picking up the skirt and opening the curtain, she disappeared without a glance backwards. Fresh air filled the change room and he became acutely aware how pungent the smell of sex was in the enclosed space.

He left the booth a few seconds later, so as not to arouse suspicion. He approached the shop assistant who had replaced the first one with what he thought was his most convincing inconspicuous smile. The shop assistant smiled back.

"Was everything to your satisfaction, sir?" she asked, repeating the line she had been trained to say when customers left the fitting rooms.

"It certainly was." He replied, handing the shop assistant the shirt and walking back out into the store.