His Good Girl Pt. 01

Story Info
Two strangers in a hotel, he shows her what she needs.
5.2k words
4.55
107.5k
108

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission so please be kind and feel free to leave any helpful comments!

It's a slow burner with some story development at the start so have some patience-it will be worth it ;-)

All characters involved are well over 18

Chapter 1

Kate hated being alone. She always felt a little bit nervous when she had to do things on her own, especially when it involved travelling to a town she didn't know and staying in a hotel for the night. That particular weekend, she had taken a 3 hour train with 2 changes just to visit an art exhibition she had been desperate to see; she couldn't persuade any of her friends or family to come with her and she just didn't want to miss the opportunity. Alone it had to be.

Being single, she felt it was crazy that she wasn't used to solitude by now. She loved being able to sleep spread out in bed and whenever she listened to her friends sobbing about their cheating boyfriends or, in the case of the newly-married ones, complaining about the snoring of their husbands, Kate couldn't help feeling the tiniest bit smug that she didn't have to put up with any of that. Still, she would have liked to have that special someone she could drag to obscure galleries and share a lonely hotel room with.

As she walked past the hotel's front desk, the receptionist looked up and caught her eye, smiling gently and raising his hand in greeting.

"Good evening, Miss Alton."

Kate briefly returned the smile but flicked her eyes downward, too afraid to be anything but polite, despite the fact that she was incredibly attracted to him and, had she been a more confident and self-assured person, might have stayed back and indulged in some harmless flirting. That was her problem though; she just wasn't confident and was always too afraid. Her comfort zone was her haven and it was near impossible to take her out of it.

It was too early for dinner, which she planned to have in her room, so she settled herself in the nearly deserted bar, finding a squashy armchair by the window and began to flick through the book she had bought in the gallery shop. She quickly became absorbed and lost all notice of what was going on around her or, more importantly, who was watching her.

For she was being watched. There were only four other people in the bar at the time; a rather drunk elderly couple enjoying a bottle of champagne, the barman polishing glasses, and Eric.

Eric had seen her walk into the bar, had watched her pull off her thick woolly hat and run a hand through the auburn waves underneath, and had not taken his eyes off her since.

It wasn't because she was a typically beautiful woman; she was pretty but not obviously so and he seemed to find her more fascinating because of that. She was dressed in loose, flowing clothing that didn't hint at all at the figure underneath and had little makeup on her round face. He could see how intently focused she was on her book, turned towards the window with her shoulders ever so slightly hunched. She may as well have hung a huge sign above her head flashing "I hope no-one notices me" in neon. Eric found it both frustrating and intensely arousing to see a pretty woman so obviously unaware of herself. He felt such an urge to stride across the room, take her up in his arms and kiss her that he scared himself.

He was staring at her quite outrageously, so much so that not even the most oblivious person in the world could have ignored it. Kate could feel it and as she lifted her eyes and slightly turned her head, she looked straight into the dark blue pools of his. She felt a jolt of something, almost fear but with a thrilling edge to it, as if she enjoyed the thought of a man studying her with such intent. She felt self-conscious, excited and scared all in one go and was suddenly almost breathless with it.

She couldn't stay much longer in the bar after that, knowing she was no longer invisible as she preferred to be and collecting together her bag and coat, she made her way towards the stairs. She never took lifts if you could avoid them, as she was mildly claustrophobic. She surreptitiously threw a glance behind her as she took the first few steps, then shook her head in disbelief.

"You're such a fantasist" Kate thought to herself, "thinking he would follow you just because he was looking at you!"

Thankfully her room was only one floor up and she let herself in with relief, still laughing at her own foolishness. She was distracted by the catch on the door which was stiff and prevented the door from shutting completely. With a forceful swing of her hip, she managed to shut it and collapsed backwards on the bed in exhaustion from the day.

Eric smiled to himself as he stood in the corridor just three doors down from her room. He hadn't followed her, he had no intention of doing so but he had taken the lift to the first floor, where his room was, and had stepped out just in time to see the flushed face and red waves of the woman from the bar disappearing into room 107. He didn't generally believe in fate but as he listened to her battling with the old, heavy door, he suddenly felt that he might have been wrong; his fate was only a few walls away from him and he knew he couldn't let that opportunity pass by.

Chapter 2

"That's right, oh could I also get a bottle of your house white please? Yes, that's all for room 107. Wonderful, thanks so much!"

Kate dropped the phone back on the receiver and drew the curtains. She had fallen asleep when she got back from the bar at 6pm and had woken up 3 and a half hours later with her stomach growling. Hoping the room service wouldn't take too long to arrive, she quickly changed into her PJs then picked up her mobile, dialling her friend who was going through "boy troubles" and had made Kate promise to call when she could.

"Hey, this is Laura! I'm busy right now so leave a message and I'll get back to you! Bye!"

"Brilliant, Laura," muttered Kate, "you ask me to phone and then don't bother picking up."

She distracted herself for a while with the TV, flicking through the channels with no real desire to stop on any, before there was a gentle rap at the door and a call of "room service!"

"Oh great!" Kate said as she opened the door and saw the little trolley heavy with plates and an ice bucket.

"You've got a couple of glasses there for your wine," said the bellboy as he wheeled her order in, "but it looks like it's just you!"

Kate blushed. "Yep, just me! That doesn't look very good does it?!" He laughed. "Don't worry about it; enjoy!"

"He probably thinks I'm an alcoholic now!" she muttered as he left, "Oh this stupid door!" While yet again trying to shove the door shut properly, her phone sprang to life across the room. It was Laura returning her call and as she settled herself onto the bed with her food and her friend babbling away in her ear, the door was forgotten.

Three doors down, Eric was looking at his watch. His heart seemed to be somersaulting with anticipation, as he waited for night to become late night to assure him an undisturbed visit to 107. He didn't relish the thought of forcing his way into her room; it didn't really match with his normal smooth, calm way of dealing with situations. Hell, he didn't even know if she would answer when he knocked, but he had to try. She hadn't left his head for an instance and in the short space of time that had passed, it was driving him insane.

He stood in front of the full-length mirror that hung by the door and studied himself. Tall, about 6ft 2 with thick brown hair that fell across his forehead in a dishevelled wave, worsened by his hands constantly running through it. He kept his face clean shaven, never enjoying stubble and his torso was long but not heavily defined or bulky as he rarely used a gym.

He leant a hand against the wall, staring at the face reflected back at him. "She needs someone to show her what she is. She needs to be controlled and led in the right direction; I can be that someone. I will be that someone."

The bedside clock flicked to 10.35pm as Kate switched the lamp off and slid down the bed. She lay on her back feeling quite drained but not quite tired enough to sleep and her thoughts slid back to the man from the bar. The man with the deep blue eyes. Her stomach jolted again at the memory of his face and the intensity of his stare. She liked it. Despite being a shy and quiet person, Kate frequently experienced intense sexual feelings and she spent many if not most nights pleasuring herself with her fingers, gently probing between her legs and fondling her breasts.

She pushed the duvet off her body and slid her pj bottoms off. Her hands roamed up and down her body before landing on her breasts and squeezing, using her fingertips to roll her stiff nipples and pinch them with firm pressure. She loved to cause herself a little pain like that; just enough to excite her and bring her to the brink of discomfort. She focused her attention between her legs while keeping one hand on her nipple, she ran a finger along her dripping lips and was shocked to find how wet her thoughts of the stranger had made her.

Her clit throbbed and she moaned as she scraped a nail against it. "Oh yeees," she whispered, "oh, that feels so good!"

"Well, this is more than I could have hoped for."

Kate's eyes flew open and before she could focus in the dark, a large hand clamped across her mouth and she felt herself pinned down by the weight of a body.

"Shh, don't make a sound. You're safe," spoke the voice. She tried to call through his hand but her voice was muffled and she began thrashing around, desperate for some leverage from the bed.

"Stop that now," the voice said calmly, "you'll wear yourself out and I need you awake tonight." Something soft was roughly pushed inside her mouth and she felt him lean across the bed, extending her left arm upwards and tightly wrapping what felt like fabric around her wrist. As he did the same with her right arm, she realised that she had been tied to the bedposts and felt the panic rise even further, tears leaking from the corners of her eyes.

After securing her ankles in the same way, Eric stood back from the bed, flicked the bedside lamp on and took his first proper look at her since he'd arrived. She was blinking in the sudden light, her hair was a messy fan around her head from her wriggling and her top had ridden up above her belly, which was soft and slightly rounded like the rest of her body; she looked perfect. He squatted down by the bed, levelling his mouth with her ear.

"There now, that wasn't so bad was it?" In response, she moaned through the gag and did her best to move, though her bindings were tight. He stroked his fingers against her cheek and whispered "are you going to be a good girl for me?" When she continued to thrash around, he sighed and stood up, moving to her feet and placing his hands on his hips.

"Let me make things clear. I want you and I will have you tonight. I will not be raping you because you will be asking for me to fuck you before the night is out. Preferably sooner rather than later; I'm not sure how long my cock can handle before needing to fuck your brains out."

Though his voice was soft and even, it contradicted with the words he used and she jumped.

He leant over her, his arms either side of her thighs and continued. "You will be begging me to stick my cock into that wet little pussy. You'll be desperate to feel me thrust inside your cunt and I'll be only too happy to oblige, when you ask me nicely." Eric smiled at the thought; he couldn't wait to hear her beg.

Her eyes were like saucers and she began shaking her head and trying to speak again. She seemed to be imploring him, insistently shouting into the fabric and, even though he expected such reluctance, he strained to hear her words out of curiosity. When he made out the one word she was crying out repeatedly, he felt his desire surge.

"You're a virgin?" She nodded vigorously, eyes pleading.

"Oh my sweet, you didn't think that would put me off, did you?" He chuckled, running a finger down her stomach, "the only thing that does to me is make me want to take you right this second."

Her eyes closed. "Don't worry, I am going to make you feel wonderful. I'm going to do some very lovely things to you and make your little pussy cry with ecstasy."

Chapter 3

Her name was Kate Alton. He had looked at her driver's license, wanting to know what name he should be crying out when he was coming inside her. He had told her his first name for the same reason; he couldn't wait to force her into moaning the name "Eric!" as she climaxed around his tongue and squirted her juices onto his cock.

He had repositioned her slightly so that she was further down the bed with her knees bent up. She was still crying but had stopped wriggling so much which was a shame as Eric found the fight in her intensely erotic. It would surely return once he began to eat her.

Kneeling down between her legs, he studied her glistening pussy. "I should thank you, Kate, for preparing my pussy so nicely. I was very pleased to walk in here and see you fingering yourself, getting my pussy soaking wet and ready to take my hard cock." A slight moan of protest was his only answer.

With the tip of his finger, he stroked down one of her lips gathering the juices and sucking them off in his mouth. "Mmm, how very sweet you taste." He used two more fingers to prise her lips apart and was met with her little pink pearl pushing from it's hood. He flicked it with the back of his nail, causing Kate to bounce in surprise and discomfort, a reaction he enjoyed and so did the same three more times.

"Does that hurt, Kate?" he asked and she nodded vigorously. "Good, I'm glad it hurts. A little pain is just what you need and I know it's what you like too, otherwise you wouldn't have been pinching your own nipples earlier, now would you?"

Time to bring her off with his tongue. He brought his face up close and blew across her pussy, dragging the tip of his tongue up her slit and circling around her hard little clitty. He repeated this again and again until he felt her lifting her hips in response and he knew he had her. He pulled her labia further apart and thrust his tongue as deep as he could inside her cunt, lashing it from side to side while rolling her button between his thumb and finger. Her moans were constant now and her hips thrust up and down with his movements.

As he pulled his tongue from her, she groaned and stared down at him, straining her neck to see why he had stopped. "You wish me to continue?" Yes she screamed through her gag. "Maybe I should leave you unfulfilled and aching to come?" No! Thrusting a finger into her and hooking it upwards, Eric found the spongy patch that he knew to be her G-spot and firmly pressed against it.

"Would you like to come, Kate?" YES! "OK, I have a condition for you. I will bring you off with my tongue and fingers but I want to hear you scream when I do. If I remove your gag, you must not make any other noise other than that of complete ecstasy, you understand?" Her eyes widened then she nodded.

"Good girl. I should point out, if you attempt to scream for help, you won't like what happens afterwards." His voice was level and completely calm, despite his cock being painfully hard and straining for release. He tugged on the fabric in her mouth and it came out, finally allowing Kate to relax her mouth and breathe properly. He stroked her face as she regained her breath, enjoying the colour in her cheeks and the movement of her chest as she panted with need.

"Why...why are you doing this?" she whispered.

"Because you want me to."

With that, he began to move his finger inside her again, pushing firmly against her G-spot and bringing his lips to her clit, he suckled at it as if he were a kitten suckling milk. She was so close to climax, he could feel her cunt muscles twitching around his finger, so he pushed in a finger from his other hand, gently pulling them apart and stretching her tight hole.

"Ow, please that hurts!"

"Does it my sweet? Tell me how much it hurts?" He stretched her wider.

"Ouch! Oh god, that really hurts, please stop, ow!"

Eric's cock twitched at her words and he groaned quietly. "Beg me to make you come!" He stopped stretching her and continued to pump his fingers in her pussy, returning his mouth to her clit and gently biting down on.

"Ohh, pleeeease! I'm so close! Please let me come!"

"Say my name!" he growled.

"Eric! Please, Eric, make me come! It feels so good!"

He took his left hand and placed it on her stomach, pushed two fingers from his right into her pussy and pumped them hard, still licking at her pearl. As he felt her tightening around him, he pushed down on her lower stomach and felt her lose it.

"AHHHH YEEEEEESSS EEEERIC!!!" she screamed as her pussy spasmed around his fingers and squirted her juices into his face. He stood up to watch her in the throes of her orgasm, her breasts pushed upwards and her hands balled into fists.

"Well," he said as she came down, breathing heavily, "that was quite something wasn't it?"

Kate opened her eyes and looked at him. "I squirted! You made me squirt; I've never done that before."

"That's because you've never had a skilled man eat your cunt before," he replied bluntly. Leaning across chest, he brought his face close to hers. "Now I want you to lick your pussy juice off my face. You made quite a mess."

She blushed. "I can't do that. That's disgusting."

Eric took her chin between his fingers, forcing her to stare into his eyes. "I just spent 15 minutes drinking your juices and I can assure you, they are not disgusting. It's only fair that you clean up the mess you made, don't you think? Now put your tongue on my face and lick me."

She hesitated but then, catching the piercing look he gave her, she stuck out her tongue and began to lick slowly up his cheek. He moaned at her touch feeling his solid cock swell even more inside his boxers. Turning his head, his lips met her tongue and he opened his mouth to suck at it, catching Kate by surprise and causing her to draw back.

"No," he growled, "kiss me." He pulled her chin upwards and slid his tongue into her mouth, enjoying her reluctance and obvious inexperience. He felt he could have simply kissed her all night but his painful cock had other plans, so he stood back up and smiled at her.

"Don't worry my darling; you may not have kissed many men, but it won't be long before I have you trained to take my whole cock down your throat. I do so love to come in a woman's mouth, especially when she doesn't like it."

"I've never...I don't..." she spluttered, shocked at his words.

"You will, trust me. You'll be damn good at it too, with those gorgeous lips! Now, I think it's about time that I fucked you."

Chapter 4

Eric began to undress, all the while keeping eye contact with Kate. He slid his shirt off, tossed it to the side then undid his belt, slowly pulling it free of his trousers.

"That might come in handy later," he said, waving the strap of leather at her. She remained silent though unable to take her eyes off him. He smirked and pushed his trousers down. He heard her gasp as he straightened up and he gave her a minute to have a good look at him.

His cock must have looked terrifying to her. It was the hardest it had ever been and at 7 inches when soft, he was hardly surprised that she had such a look of fear on her face. He wrapped his fist around his shaft and pumped it gently, feeling a drop of precum leak down his fingers.

Finally, she spoke. "You're too big. You won't fit inside me. Please don't try, you'll hurt me!"

He stood above her head now and stroked a hand through her hair, speaking softly. "I am big, but I will fit inside you. It will most definitely hurt but it's only fair that I get my pleasure after giving you yours, isn't it?"

12