His Hidden Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
His wife pledges to give him his desire.
1.1k words
3.7
62.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sweating. Tonight was the night I was going to have one of my fantasies fulfilled. My partner and I had just gotten rid of the friends we had invited around for dinner and where now heading to bed, where IT would happen. All day my partner had been joking around, word plays galore about tonight and my little deviancy. I swear I blushed the entire dinner, if our friends had only known as it was, they seems confused by the double talk.

I went and showered, while my partner went to the bedroom to prepare. I was nervous the whole time, even though I wanted it, I couldn't help but be embarrassed by my desire. I lathered myself thoroughly, washing my hardening cock to the point I was almost masturbating. Finally though, the hot water ran out and I was forced to stop procrastinating and hop out. Wrapping the towel around my waist I wandering into the bedroom.

Harriet had shut the curtains, turned the lights off and lit some tealight candles in various strategic place around the room. She turned and smiled at me.

"Are you ready Nicholas?"

I shook my head quickly answering "Yes." As much as I wanted this to happen, I didn't want to do it, knowing that it was something I didn't and couldn't want as a man.

Harriet slowly undressed, exposing her body to me. We had been married for three years now, but every time I saw her naked I was glad she had said yes to marrying me. Her blond hair was cut short, like that of a boys, but long enough to put into two short pigtails that kind of poked out of the back of her head like some kind of horns. Her blue eyes sparkled in the candle light as she dropped her dress straps from her shoulders, releasing her small breasts to my gaze. Just enough for a handful, with quarter inch almost purple nipples, they were perfect and they were mine. Harriet licked her lips and allowed the dress to fully drop to the floor, revealing her shapely figure, tapering down to her shaved loins. Although there was no hair there at the moment, Harriet was not a natural blonde. Normally, jet black hair graced her nether regions, but as I liked, she keep it shaved smooth. Her left hand reached up to tweak her nipple, making it harden and point at me. She moaned.

My erection tented the front of the towel, forcing me to adjust myself and dropping the towel in the process. My average sized cock pointed at her crotch, showing her my arousal as the circumcised tip glistened with pre-cum.

"Lie down on the bed hon."

I obeyed and lay down, closing my eyes, forcing myself not to think about what was to come.

~*~

I remember the first time I found out I desired what wasn't 'normal'. I was about nineteen and masturbating furiously as I had only just been dumped by my first girlfriend. Two weeks after the dumping I had been masturbating my cock with one hand and rubbing my shaved balls with the other when, as I came, one of my fingers accidentally rubbed across my arsehole. The orgasm I experienced was unbelievable, the cum flew across my lap and splattered against the wall. After that, as many would, I continued to experiment with my arse, gently rubbing it, stroking it and eventually, probing it. I found the best place to experiment was in the shower, washing myself and then using the soap as lub to finger my arse. Many times I was interrupted by my mother telling me I had been too long in the shower and not to waste the water.

When I meet my second girlfriend I explained my fetish to her in the shower one day, but her reaction wasn't what I had hoped. She told me I was disgusting and that unless I stopped she would dump me. So of course I told I would and then continued to do it in private. In the end she did dump me, not because of my anal fetish, but due to the fact she fancied my friend, a female friend mind you.

As I got older I continued to finger my arse when I masturbated. Up until the day I got married I thought of it as a private thing that I shouldn't share with anyone...until the day last week when my wife caught me in the shower frantically finger fucking my arsehole.

~*~

I listened as Harriet climbed onto the bed and made her way towards me. Her hand glided across my thigh, gently grasping my erection. She stroked it up and down, slowly massaging my cock, the skin of my cock becoming slack and taught with each stroke making me squirm. I could hear her licking her lips, deliberately trying to tease me. I opened my eyes and watched her face. Harriet's eyes and face were a picture of concentration as she worked to enlarge my hard cock to full mast.

She saw me watching and smiled "Close your eyes hon."

I closed my eyes and listened to her. I gasped as her tongue touched the tip of my cock, licking the pre-cum from the head. Her tongue wriggled its way down my cock, licking the flesh as she worked her way towards my balls. I groaned as Harriet's tongue tickled my balls, the tip working its way along my crack and across my arsehole. I arched my back and gasped as her tongue wormed its way gently into my arsehole, before darting away to run along my crack. Her hand continued to stroke my cock as her tongue worked its magic on my crotch and arse. My balls began to tighten and she giggled, sensing my need to come.

Her tongue went away for a moment, leaving my arse wet with saliva. I groaned knowing what was to come. Harriet pushed her index finger gently into my arsehole. I gasped and thanked whichever God would listen that I had married this woman. She giggled again as I thanked her as well. Her finger pushed in and out of my tight arse, my sphincter clinging to her finger as she gave me the pleasure I craved. She moved up to my ear and whispered "I'm going to give you everything you've ever wanted, but tonight I will give you this." Harriet pulled her finger out of my wet and needy arse "Open your eyes hon."

I did as I was told, only to see what she held in her hand. I gasped.

To Be Continued...